The Ultimate Team Battle

Myriad_Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Myriad_Star

The battle to decide which form of media is truly the strongest. By pitting the most powerful and iconic characters for each team against each other.

Each team has six members.

Xianxia/Xuanhuan - Lin Fan (TSS), Yang Qi (Sage Monarch), Bai Xiaochun (AWE - Ergenverse), Meng Hao (ISSTH - Ergenverse), Li Qiye (ED), Ji Ning (DE)

Comics - Pre-Retcon Beyonder (Marvel), Utu (The Unwritten), WF Mxy (DC), Michael Demiurgos (DC), Lucifer Morningstar (DC), Pralaya (DC)

Games - Nicol Bolas (Magic: The Gathering), Nanashi (SMT), Ao (D&D), Anu (TES), Padomay (TES), The God Emperor of Mankind (Warhammer 40K)

Visual Novels - The Author (Mobtalker - AT-2verse), Tiamat-Lilith (Tokyo Babel), Vortex Blaster Demonbane (Demonbane), HE (I/O), Hajun (Shinza Banshou), Featherine (Umineko)

Books - Yog-Sothoth (Cthulu Mythos), Gan (The Dark Tower), The Crimson King (The Dark Tower), Lilith (Nightsiders), Rand al'Thor (The Wheel of Time), Azrael (Discworld)

Live Action - The Fireman (Twin Peaks), JUDY (Twin Peaks), The Doctor (Doctor Who), The Master (Doctor Who), Q (Star Trek), Kamen Rider Zi-O (Kamen Rider)

Cartoons - Bill Cypher (Gravity Falls), Ben Tennyson (Ben 10), Unicron (Transformers), Primus (Transformers), He-Man (He-Man and the Masters of the Universe)

Anime/Manga/Light Novels - Alovenas (A Wild Last Boss Appeared), Sinbad (Magi), Akuto Sai (DKD), Tokimi (Tenchi Muyo!), Aiwass (Toaru), Ultimate Madoka (Madoka Magica)

Web - Li Zhiyu (Low Dimensional Game), Lord English (Homestuck), Composite Zalgo (Creepypasta), Composite Slenderman (Creepypasta), SCP-2747 (SCP Foundation), SCP-3812 (SCP Foundation)

Rules:

No VSBW Logic.Every team has perfect teamwork.Every character is at their strongest forms.SCP-3812 and SCP-2747 start at a lower layer then anyone else in this match.

Myriad_Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tauio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comics

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffd6af867550
deactivated-5ffd6af867550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Webnovel

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 nwname  Moderator

I really doubt anyone has read every single series with all these guys so at best answers will be partially if not near entirely based on what you can quickly find by searching wank threads. Or just people picking their favorite.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd
deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cartoons. the one with ben 10.

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comic team is fodder outside of PF Beyonded and WF Mxy who iirc are Aleph 1, so I bet on Xianxia due to better hax.

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

You have a very strange definition of "iconic" lol

OT: Most of these characterers are unquatifiable and absolute BS. The person who takes the effort to read or watch all of them loses.

GhostWarren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toribot solos with omnivastance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comic team is fodder outside of PF Beyonded and WF Mxy who iirc are Aleph 1, so I bet on Xianxia due to better hax.

So Lucifer Michael and Paralya are fodder, when their all more powerful than beyonder.ok

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By El_mago

comics do to having more consistent characters if you instead add someone like perpetua,toaa,hotu thanos,the presence or the overvoid instead of pralaya it became more on his favour but lucifer is enough by itself

the second that comes closer besides the comic team is visual novels thx to featherine and hajun even if i have doubts they will take the brothers

then its books,web and finally anime and manga.

live action cartoons or games doesnt have a slight chance against the top tiers that i just mentioned

either way you causing me headaches not convinced about scp 3812 s massive wank since considering him as being able to transcend narratives even from nigh/omnipotent characters is considered as NLF the same type as suggsverse for example and it ends in pointless discussions of who have bigger infinities.

if i were to rank them comics>web>books>visual novels>anime>games>live action>cartoons.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 takenstew22  Moderator

Thing wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_mago said:

comics do to having more consistent characters if you instead add someone like perpetua,toaa,hotu thanos,the presence or the overvoid instead of pralaya it became more on his favour but lucifer is enough by itself

the second that comes closer besides the comic team is visual novels thx to featherine and hajun even if i have doubts they will take the brothers

then its books,web and finally anime and manga.

live action cartoons or games doesnt have a slight chance against the top tiers that i just mentioned

either way its too tough to call and you causing me headaches not convinced about scp 3812 s massive wank since considering him as being able to transcend narratives even from nigh/omnipotent characters is considered as NLF the same type as suggsverse for example and it ends in pointless discussions of who have bigger infinities.

if i were to rank them comics>web>books>visual novels>anime>games>live action>cartoons.

ur forgetting toon force the order is ok expect cartoon should be 1 they turly cannot die. also visual novel should be above books and third to comics should be the the first team he introduced.

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@damnineedabreak: i could actually add those but i don't take toon forcé that seriously.

Besides that the order can be interchangable between visual novels and books for comics it's 1 with web being a close competitor but not winning by any means.

uko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By lmaolmaolmao

Fight starts and Cartoon and Live Action teams immediately die due to Hajun's aggressive nature,then he probably attacks everyone including his teammates,only to get plotted out of existence by featherine.Xianxia team then murders anime/manga/light novel team in a glorious fight,While Featherine deletes the game team.To my knowledge 2747 gets erased due to starting on a lower narrative,but the same can't be said about 3812,who continues ascending instantly.

Then Web team,VN team,Comics team and Xianxia team clash,it's a toss up between them.Aside from the SCPs web team is quite weak though

Edit:Forgot about Anu and Padomay.Game team is in the same level as the last 4

MyMom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^ mostly this.

Web clears thanks to SCP carry since their cosmology even low end literally dwarfs every single verse in this gauntlet. SCP 3812 should be fine even in lower layer since his own Author on n - number of layers tried to erase him and failed. Bad luck for SCP 2747 he gets stomped by either Featherine or Gan. But even in you really wanna lowball SCP then they should cap just by SCP 3812 article at ℵ1.

Games - everyone dies except ANU and Padomay

Xianxia/Xuanhuan - not knowledgeable so cannot comment but if they scale to ℵ1 they should be fine.

Comics - they stalemate others since I am not going to go depth on this.

Visual Novels - everyone dies except Featherine.

Live Action - everyone dies except The Fireman and JUDY

Books - Yog, Gan and Dis lives and stalemates while other dies.

Cartoon - irrelevant everyone dies just by others presence.

Anime/Manga/Light Novels - same as Cartoon everyone dies.

Web - SCP 3812 kills everyone here by normal end thanks to bigger cosmology or stalemates others lowballing. Others dies including SCP 2747. Lord English and Zalgo are somewhat relevant they might solo Cartoon including Anime but gets murdered by others.

So final should be:

Web >>>> | = Comics = Games = VN = Books = Live Action = Xianxia/Xuanhuan >> Cartoon/Anime/Manga/Light Novels.

McFlicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can people stop using anu and padomay in battles? They aren't entities that can fight or be fought. They're simply primordial forces that are necessary for the the existence of everything. They're completely unconcious, impersonal and devoid of cognition.

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

seems the wank with scp 3812 continues even if the team he have is mostly pretty weak on and in itself.

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I have never heard of half of these characters by most iconic you mean most iconic to you. Half of these arent even mainstream.

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

You have a very strange definition of "iconic" lol

OT: Most of these characterers are unquatifiable and absolute BS. The person who takes the effort to read or watch all of them loses.

MyMom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_mago:

seems the wank with scp 3812 continues even if the team he have is mostly pretty weak on and in itself.

Salty GIFs | Tenor

Sorry not sorry for SCP 3812 soloing your favorite verse with mathemathical proof and facts.

All you do is complain and writting"wAnK WanK" and keep calling the mods, yet I never see you debate.

Too much saltiness here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mymom said:

@el_mago:

Sorry not sorry for SCP 3812 soloing your favorite verse with mathemathical proof and facts.

All you do is complain and writting"wAnK WanK" and keep calling the mods, yet I never see you debate.

Too much saltiness here.

actually its pure wank :)

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By El_mago

@damnineedabreak said:
@mymom said:

@el_mago:

Too much saltiness here.

this is facts not even that but pretty much anyone considers it to be practically featless compared to other characters in fiction and who cares about debating when in reality its just a waste of time to discuss especially with those who dont go by logic

its not salt i go by consistency.

Senior_Nepuko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lmaolmaolmao said:

Fight starts and Cartoon and Live Action teams immediately die due to Hajun's aggressive nature,then he probably attacks everyone including his teammates,only to get plotted out of existence by featherine.Xianxia team then murders anime/manga/light novel team in a glorious fight,While Featherine deletes the game team.To my knowledge 2747 gets erased due to starting on a lower narrative,but the same can't be said about 3812,who continues ascending instantly.

Then Web team,VN team,Comics team and Xianxia team clash,it's a toss up between them.Aside from the SCPs web team is quite weak though

Edit:Forgot about Anu and Padomay.Game team is in the same level as the last 4

^ The above is a scenario I can see happening. So consider it my opinion on this thread. And since no system was introduced in the OP decided the true, final winner will be quite messy.

MyMom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@damnineedabreak:

Best Citation Needed GIFs | Gfycat

Opinion is irrelevant.

@el_mago

this is facts not even that but pretty much anyone considers it to be practically featless compared to other characters in fiction and who cares about debating when in reality its just a waste of time to discuss especially with those who dont go by logic

its not salt i go by consistency.

Right featless, apparently you never even bothered to read SCP 3812 article, yet here I am with literally 285 post unlike you. Also if you don't understand math and how infinities works then don't bother participate in multiversal debates including different types of multiverses.

By consistency. you mean your opinion.

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By El_mago

by consistency i go by rules of debating in general partially the one that describes the no limits fallacy something this scp does and ends in discussions that are pointless see my post above that i make also how is math going to work here on a fictional setting with different rules that are own world your basically going out by adding a calc like space battles does.

tauio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mymom: man good luck you are dealing not one but two dummies

MyMom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MyMom

@el_mago:

by consistency i go by rules of debating in general partially the one that describes the no limits fallacy something this scp does and ends in discussions that are pointless see my post above that i make also how is math going to work here on a fictional setting with different rules that are own world your basically going out by adding a calc like space battles does.

Except here he is not NLF because he can literally transcend them all thanks to his cosmology scalling and has feats backing his transcendenc including potency (may or not may already transcended infinite number of realities aka narratives before reaching Alpha layer) and can destroy SCPverse (stated 2 times and by destroying in this sense means anything that he transcends) whose cosmology literally dwarfs any verse here.

Only time NLF applies to him is against verse whose comsology is bigger than that of SCP so NLF in that case would be that he can transcend and destroy narrative of that verse.

Also its not my fault that SCP verse works on Alephs or bigger infinities unlike any verse here so I am not adding any rules or applying anything at all just stating pure facts. Also stating that he is NLF without explaining why makes you commiting tu quoque fallacy.

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_mago said:

It being fiction doesn't change the fact that 1+1=2

"Logic" is a very lose term.Some verses can call flying as "logic defying".For all intents and purposes all these beings behave just like normal creatures and fall within the mathematical logic of being stronger or weaker than other characters.

Also it's weird how you go by consistency yet choose the comics team as number 1....

Wesat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mymom: How big do you think Twin Peaks cosmology is? People on the Vs battle wiki were saying that Twin Peaks is a type 4 multiverse. How do you classify it?

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By El_mago

well mainly becuase i see it the strongest here any problem with that? and i dont have a trouble with math except when its use on fictional debating when comparing verses for example.

also the problem that scp-3812 can transcend anything on a logical sense is wherever or not he can beat omnipotents thats what i meaning on the first place dc have them marvel have them how is gonna do it besides his cosmology scaling without mentioning that dc quite possibly if you add leviathan storyline have a bigger one nevertheless if you add crossovers and vertigo as for marvel it applies the same unless you exclude them.

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_mago said:

well mainly becuase i see it the strongest here any problem with that? and i dont have a trouble with math except when its use on fictional debating when comparing verses for example.

also the problem that scp-3812 can transcend anything on a logical sense is wherever or not he can beat omnipotents thats what i meaning on the first place dc have them marvel have them how is gonna do it besides his cosmology scaling without mentioning that dc quite possibly if you add leviathan storyline have a bigger one nevertheless if you add crossovers and vertigo dont know if many people understand what no limits fallacy means from what im seeing.

3812's cosmology is bigger than the Leviathan,and the Unwritten is not part of DC(though Utu from Unwritten is part of the comic team)

@wesat said:

@mymom: How big do you think Twin Peaks cosmology is? People on the Vs battle wiki were saying that Twin Peaks is a type 4 multiverse. How do you classify it?

Though I am not the one you asked but they wank Twin Peaks quite hard.They wanked what is possibly only 2-A to high 1-B,and then what would have been like 1-C to high 1-A,and all of that is based on extrapolation and bullshit assumptions that are utterly stupid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aight imma take this seriously. Cartoon last.

Comics>Xianxia/Xuanhuan>Visual Novel>Book>Web>Live Actions>Games>Cartoon

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By El_mago

@lmaolmaolmao said:
@el_mago said:

also the problem that scp-3812 can transcend anything on a logical sense is wherever or not he can beat omnipotents thats what i meaning on the first place dc have them marvel have them how is gonna do it besides his cosmology scaling without mentioning that dc quite possibly if you add leviathan storyline have a bigger one nevertheless if you add crossovers and vertigo dont know if many people understand what no limits fallacy means from what im seeing.

3812's cosmology is bigger than the Leviathan,and the Unwritten is not part of DC(though Utu from Unwritten is part of the comic team)

then it can be considered as part of it if not it whould not make sense that utu in on the comic team also by the fact the company considers it as part of the publisher https://www.dccomics.com/comics/the-unwritten-2009/the-unwritten-1

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_mago: How does being part of the comic team make Utu part of DC?The Unwritten is also a comic only

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No way she/he just said 3812 is bigger than the Leviathan

MyMom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By MyMom

@wesat said:

Hard to say, since Twin Peaks heavily scales from philosophy and scalling from philosophy is not reliable at all, its basically almost useless. So no, at very best they are ℵ1 and Type III Multiverse.

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lmaolmaolmao: i guess its better to wait for confirmation that detail doesnt seem that right unless that utu is different from the one that we see on the unwritten story.

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's cosmology is bigger yes,even ignoring the size of a single narrative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@damnineedabreak said:

scp isnt bigger than DC

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oh no now what i expected happen which infinity is bigger discussion...

MyMom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_mago:

And there is nothing wrong with that except from bias user who don't understand math.

also the problem that scp-3812 can transcend anything on a logical sense is wherever or not he can beat omnipotents thats what i meaning on the first place dc have them marvel have them how is gonna do it besides his cosmology scaling without mentioning that dc quite possibly if you add leviathan storyline have a bigger one nevertheless if you add crossovers and vertigo as for marvel it applies the same unless you exclude them.

LMAO! you can combine whole DC cosmology cannon or non cannon they are not getting past ℵ1. Also "Omnipotent" is useless in debating where we go by feats. Using those statements shows that you don't know how battleboarding works.

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lmaolmaolmao said:
@damnineedabreak said:

scp isnt bigger than DC

And why is that?

MyMom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@damnineedabreak:

scp isnt bigger than DC

Still waiting for those citations, not personal opinion.

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

again what math has to do with everything in here?

the crossovers are cannon especifically from the convergence stuff marvel referenced those storylines on the newest comics and no since we talking about whole cosmologies omnipotents apply.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@damnineedabreak said:
@lmaolmaolmao said:
@damnineedabreak said:

scp isnt bigger than DC

And why is that?

well one
U got local Multiverse with infinite universes.
U got Hypertime, the thing that connect all the head canon
U got Bleedspace, Infinite Dimension
U got the Sphere of Gods, at this point this is where top tier scp should be
U got Limbo past beyond everyone
U got Monitor Sphere beyond the comic into the meta narrtive

Then the overvoid.....

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_mago said:

again what math has to do with everything in here?

the crossovers are cannon especifically from the convergence stuff marvel referenced those storylines on the newest comics and no since we talking about whole cosmologies omnipotents apply.

Citations for DC crossover with the Unwritten?

Also the Unwritten has no omnipotent afaik and omnipotent from DC isn't used in the battle