This thread is apart of a larger tournament between ten ComicVine users. You can read the other debates here:
- Darth Caedus (DC77) vs Darth Vader (Ethanion)
- Darth Krayt (Azronger) vs Darth Tyranus (ArkhamAsylum3)
- Darth Malak (KeenCraft) vs Arcann (XSupremeSkillzX)
Exar Kun as of Tales of the Jedi - The Sith War #6. Darth Tenebrous as of Darth Plagueis.
The combatants will fight in-character and with morals on, but beyond that they will not hold back and are ready to kill. They start diagonal from each other at 42 meters away in an indestructible 30 meters by 30 meter arena in the grass plains of Dantooine.
Each introduction can take a maximum of one week to create. Each subsequent post can take a maximum of two weeks to respond. Tentatively, there will be three posts per side. The first post, not including response or sourcing quotes, will have a maximum of 10,000 original characters, the second 17,500, and the third 25,000. Each debater will have a 2,500 finisher.
The debate follows all formal and informal policies of Lucas Licensing as of September 2012, including the internal continuity rankings of the Holocron. In addition:
- Feats take precedent over directly and indisputably contradicted statements.
- Quotes are binding and have no expiration date unless directly or subtextually contradicted. For the latter, such a case must be made within the debate itself.
- All letter or number statistics ascribed to characters from C-Canon sources, including role-playing games and trading cards, are banned.
A panel of three judges - myself, @darthskywalker0, and a third - will decide the winner.