Avatar image for det__curtis_lemansky
#1 Posted by Det. Curtis Lemansky (45 posts) - - Show Bio

i say because of stronguys power,team to might win

#2 Posted by King Saturn (222900 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Cage and The Tick defeat Strong Guy and The Thing ?

#3 Posted by Dormammu (1278 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#4 Posted by King Saturn (222900 posts) - - Show Bio

Really ? I think The Tick could handle Strong Guy. But I dont know if Cage could beat Thing. But Thing loses so much on these battle boards.

#5 Posted by King Saturn (222900 posts) - - Show Bio

Det. Curtis Lemansky says:

"i say because of stronguys power,team to might win "

Strong Guy is no joke. But I think The Tick could beat him. Maybe its my bias of his great cartoon. LOL

#6 Posted by Dormammu (1278 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesnt Strong Guy absorb kinetic energy or something like that? Both the Thing and Strong Guy-though not able to finish the fight-will be able to restrain both the Thing and Cage because their strength levels are much higher.

#7 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu says:

"Doesnt Strong Guy absorb kinetic energy or something like that? Both the Thing and Strong Guy-though not able to finish the fight-will be able to restrain both the Thing and Cage because their strength levels are much higher."

yeas he does and thing is class 100 now,where luke is at class 25,that combined with strong guy's powers,team 2 for the win

p.s. Det.curtis lemansky is me

#8 Posted by King Saturn (222900 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu says:

"Doesnt Strong Guy absorb kinetic energy or something like that? Both the Thing and Strong Guy-though not able to finish the fight-will be able to restrain both the Thing and Cage because their strength levels are much higher."

Yeah Strong Guy absorbs Kinetic Energy ( I learned that from Marvel Super Heroes Mugen ). He is a real factor in this fight

#9 Posted by Dormammu (1278 posts) - - Show Bio

Even without that handy ability, Strong Guy and the Thing would still win.

Strength Levels:

Tick/Cage-25 tons (Tick's strength is roughly around 25 tons imo)

Strong Guy-75 tons

The Thing-100 tons

Because of this strength advantage team 2 has, they will win this fight. Because neither one of team one's people are going to be taken out by blunt force, team two will probably be forced to restrain them, which they should be able to.

#10 Posted by King Saturn (222900 posts) - - Show Bio

T.J. Magnum says:

"Dormammu says:
yeas he does and thing is class 100 now,where luke is at class 25,that combined with strong guy's powers,team 2 for the win p.s. Det.curtis lemansky is me"

Well, theres an interesting detail. LOL

#11 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
"Dormammu says:
yeas he does and thing is class 100 now,where luke is at class 25,that combined with strong guy's powers,team 2 for the win p.s. Det.curtis lemansky is me"
Well, theres an interesting detail. LOL "

don't get me wrong,luke cage is one of my favorties but anginst the thing he is going to have a problem,now the fight i want to see is strong guy VS luke

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
#12 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3419 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#13 Posted by Dormammu (1278 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"The Tick wins easily.He has a level of invulnerabilty that not even the Hulk could break."

But he doesnt have the level of strength that he can do anything to his opponents.

#14 Posted by vance_astro (90094 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu says:

"Colt Python says:
"The Tick wins easily.He has a level of invulnerabilty that not even the Hulk could break."
But he doesnt have the level of strength that he can do anything to his opponents."

That's false and you know it.You don't have to be as strong as your opponent to win a fight if they can't beat you first.

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
#15 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2182 posts) - - Show Bio

ssssssspppppppooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!! jk team 2 wins