The Strucker kids hold hands and fire at DCEU Superman. What happens?

• 164 results
tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Poll The Strucker kids hold hands and fire at DCEU Superman. What happens? (82 votes)

Supes tanks it effortlessly 44%
Supes stays down and injured but gets up in like 10-20 seconds 15%
Badly injured, on the verge of KO 6%
KOed 7%
Dead 28%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#51  Edited By geekryan

@rbt: The movies don't make adamantium nearly as indestructible as it should be. Wolverine has been stabbed, shot, etc. multiple times, but he heals through it. In The Last Stand, he fought a mutant in the woods who can detach and throw his bones, and Wolverine got impaled by them. How would he get impaled by bone if adamantium is so indestructible?

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@macleen said:

Phoenix was trying to kill Logan. She even asked him why he would die for them, that's all the proof you need.

Also people don't remember when she was disintegrating Apoc the metal impaling him glowed red hot but was unaffected too

1) Her saying that implies she wasn't trying to kill him before.

2) Because she was focusing her power on Apocalypse and not his surroundings...?

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@geekryan:

1) Her saying that implies she wasn't trying to kill him before.

How exactly did you come up with that because I used the movie. Phoenix was actively blasting Logan that he had to raise his arms to block wave after wave. You can even see the effort on Jean's face. Then when Logan reaches her, she point blank asks ' you would die for them', that proves she was indeed trying to kill Logan and Logan replies ' no Jean, not for them, for you.'

2) Because she was focusing her power on Apocalypse and not his surroundings...?

What? Focusing her power which by the way is flame based. How is it that a flame based attack is able to disintegrate Apocalypse body but fail to do the same to scrap metal impaling Apocalypse himself. Not to mention she has never shown that kind of precision, her powers are destructive by nature. Not to mention the metals glowed red implying the flame was indeed affecting them

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

@rbt: The movies don't make adamantium nearly as indestructible as it should be. Wolverine has been stabbed, shot, etc. multiple times, but he heals through it. In The Last Stand, he fought a mutant in the woods who can detach and throw his bones, and Wolverine got impaled by them. How would he get impaled by bone if adamantium is so indestructible?

because he has adamantium bones, not skin

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@macleen said:
@geekryan said:

because he has adamantium bones, not skin

Exactly. None of the things you mentioned damaged adamantium. The only thing that has damaged adamantium is adamantium.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@macleen: @rbt:

Those spikes were roughly 6-8 inches long. The ones that he got stabbed with were about twice the length of his fist, which for an average male, is roughly 4 inches. He pulled it straight out, and his grip leaves half the spike shown, which equals to about 4 inches. You're telling me that those spikes went 4 inches into him and only penetrated skin?

No Caption Provided

Now let's look at this clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfEOlFVSYcA

The bullet penetrated his skull. It didn't go all the way through, but it at least dented it, otherwise he would not have been knocked out.

As for Jean trying to kill Logan or not, it's a matter of semantics. Why would the Phoenix threaten Logan by asking "you would die for them?" if she just tried to kill him and it didn't work?

I found this quote on another thread, and I think it explains the situation very well:

"...Jean Grey did not want to kill Wolverine. The Phoenix, a long-repressed part of her mind, was fighting to burst free and emerge to ravage the world, and Jean Grey did not want that. Wanting Wolverine to kill her and save the world, she did enough of a good job fighting herself to spare Wolverine complete destruction, letting him come within range."

As for Apocalypse: are you implying that she was able to disintegrate Apocalypse but not even affect the metal? Apocalypse, who was so durable, that he withstood supersonic speed punches, Cyclops' blast, metal objects impaling him, and easily healed from a sliced throat? If you look at the scene, it wasn't fire impacting him, but waves of force. She wasn't trying to affect the metal because they were holding him in place.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By AlphaQ

The Gifted seems suspiciously close to Heroes.

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By CRUSHYOURENEMIES

@rr79 said:
@tj849 said:

@tjakrabirawa: Supes didnt tank the nuke, he was KOed.

Technically, he was nearly killed. Far from tanking it.

I see no evidence of this.

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan:

The bullet penetrated his skull. It didn't go all the way through, but it at least dented it, otherwise he would not have been knocked out.

Really? His skull seemed just fine past that scene, and that was a low showing for him. When he face phoenix and got disintegrated his skull didn't have a bullet hole. Unless you think Logan now heals adamantium too

As for Jean trying to kill Logan or not, it's a matter of semantics. Why would the Phoenix threaten Logan by asking "you would die for them?" if she just tried to kill him and it didn't work?

She wasn't threatening Logan, she was trying to kill him but failed. After Logan reached her is when she asks him, meaning she was trying to kill him. She did try to kill him but failed due to adamatium.

I found this quote on another thread, and I think it explains the situation very well:

"...Jean Grey did not want to kill Wolverine. The Phoenix, a long-repressed part of her mind, was fighting to burst free and emerge to ravage the world, and Jean Grey did not want that. Wanting Wolverine to kill her and save the world, she did enough of a good job fighting herself to spare Wolverine complete destruction, letting him come within range."

So you just picked a quote from another thread and expect me to just accept . And it seems like you quoted someone who doesn't even know what they are talking about. The phoenix wasn't fighting to burst free, it was taking over Jean's mind on a whim ( she had no choice). She wanted Logan to kill her AFTER she tried to kill him, She wasn't letting him come within range at all Logan powered through his own sheer will.

As for Apocalypse: are you implying that she was able to disintegrate Apocalypse but not even affect the metal? Apocalypse, who was so durable, that he withstood supersonic speed punches, Cyclops' blast, metal objects impaling him, and easily healed from a sliced throat? If you look at the scene, it wasn't fire impacting him, but waves of force. She wasn't trying to affect the metal because they were holding him in place.

I'm not implying, it's whats on screen look it for yourself. What does Apocalypse tanking supersonic punches have to do with anything,or Cyclop's blast or metal objects impaling him?

What evidence do you have that she wasn't trying to affect metal?

cresShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think a lot of people are being dishonest when it comes to comparing the two. adamantium has been stated time and time again to be indestructible up to this point and there is nothing superman has taken that adamantium hasnt or couldnt also. even if we give superman the benefit of the doubt and say he's more durable than adamantium, that doesnt also mean he's impervious to physical harm because that has never been the case. if it doesnt completely punch a hole in him, it would definitely be able to feel it and far lesser impacts have been able to cause him pain. I think this would need further evaluation

Loading Video...

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@tj849 said:

Maybe you should get your eyes checked then. He looks like a zombie after the blast. He doesn't move a single muscle until after the sunlight hits him. Clearly he was nearly killed.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@rr79 said:

@rbt: I believe you are missing my point. I am not talking about the adamantium. His skin is not durable enough to resist her powers and yet several times she only disintegrates part of it. If she was really trying hard to kill him why not disintegrate all of it at once?

She never had any trouble disintegrating the skin though. Every Time she hit him, we could see the adamantium. Yes, she was only disintegrating skin on a particular area, but that's likely how she was attacking him. Like how she disintegrated the X Men jet. It begun from one end and gradually everything was disintegrated. She was likely trying to do same with Logan, disintegrating his torso first but couldn't get past his skeleton. That was the only time we saw Phoenix make an effort to do something(as evident by the facial expression). And fail.

Couldn't get past his skeleton? She didn't even make it to his skeleton on most of his torso. I don't think there was a single time she even disintegrated all of the skin on his torso. To me, and this is just an opinion, she wasn't trying as hard to kill him because part of her recognized him and didn't want to kill him. Similar to how the Dark Phoenix fight with Xavier went in the comics. Jean was holding it back some to help him try to fight it. Again, just an opinion but the fact that while she had zero difficulty disintegrating anyone or anything else, but couldn't even disentegrate all the skin on his body, then when he got close enough told him to kill her, seems to fit that opinion.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes laughs it off. fox adamantium has nowhere near the durability feats as dceu supes.

Theanalyser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Theanalyser
No Caption Provided

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@macleen: yeah, okay, I'm done arguing with you. You literally provide nothing but your own opinion. At least I provided videos, pictures, etc. You know, valid arguments that are backed up. We'll agree to disagree.

CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@crushyourenemies said:
@rr79 said:
@tj849 said:

Maybe you should get your eyes checked then. He looks like a zombie after the blast. He doesn't move a single muscle until after the sunlight hits him. Clearly he was nearly killed.

yea. A weakened Superman that ate two kryptonite bullets before hand. yeah he tanked it.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@crushyourenemies said:
@rr79 said:
@tj849 said:

yea. A weakened Superman that ate two kryptonite bullets before hand. yeah he tanked it.

You obviously don't know what tanking something is. Being nearly killed by it isn't tanking it. Being hit by it and being unharmed is tanking it. Being hit by it and having minor injuries is tanking it. Having it nearly kill you is so far from tanking it it isn't even funny.

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

@macleen: yeah, okay, I'm done arguing with you. You literally provide nothing but your own opinion. At least I provided videos, pictures, etc. You know, valid arguments that are backed up. We'll agree to disagree.

sure I can understand your lack of argument. Watch Origins, wolverine adamantium experiment scene, He was shot right on the face and shrugged, you're saying a bullet penetrated his skull and I told you past that scene there is no physical evidence the adamatium did infact get penetrated. Another evidence in in the movie Logan, his clone was shot right in the head with an adamatium bullet and you saw what happened. Regular bullets have never done that.

Why would I agree to a false statement.

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@crushyourenemies said:
@rr79 said:
@crushyourenemies said:
@rr79 said:
@tj849 said:

You obviously don't know what tanking something is. Being nearly killed by it isn't tanking it. Being hit by it and being unharmed is tanking it. Being hit by it and having minor injuries is tanking it. Having it nearly kill you is so far from tanking it it isn't even funny.

what's the point of the argument, the duo don't generate radiation

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

Some light, some hair starting moving around, a shot is fired, Superman moves aside, light dies down and he gives them a spanking.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: You know even if that spike was 100 feet long, the spike would not have touched his bones with that thiness and in that position. This is because the only bones in the stomach area (where he was pierced) is the spine, which is going to be at the middle of his stomach but as we see from your pic, he was hit at the left and right sides of his stomach. So basically, the soike onky cut his skin, muscles and some organs, no bone.

You can see a picture of the human skeleton here

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNS3IYYmP0K1vMA59cHYAR_x0hVL2_8oMCkPGjEQrc5CUQqXw9KLbtCGt8

And Logan was hit below the ribs.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So tanking molecular level blasts isn't impressive? Ffs DCEU fans are a cancer

Superman nearly died to a nuke, he's shown no durability to suggest he could resist molecular manipulation and was nearly killed by a nuke

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adamantium got superheated by Deadpool's optic blast Which is no where close to heat vision.

Loading Video...

Superman nearly died to a nuke,

Coz of radiation.

he's shown no durability to suggest he could resist molecular manipulation

U do know that nuclear explosion is a atomic level event.

and was nearly killed by a nuke

Again coz of radiation.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By RR79

@macleen said:
@rr79 said:
@crushyourenemies said:
@rr79 said:
@crushyourenemies said:
@rr79 said:
@tj849 said:

what's the point of the argument, the duo don't generate radiation

Not sure what that has to do with anything. There is no evidence whatsoever that radiation had anything to do with nearly killing Superman. It is just a fan theory.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Royal_Warrior

@plotweapon16255: and? Any metal heats up when projected with heat, I don't see your point

OK then so the radiation is the cause of his near death? Where's your source? Because your just making stuff up because they didn't say that at al

Not to mention superman has shown to survive in space and also gains his energy from the sun both of which are radiation

Again nukes don't cause molecular level destruction please stop spreading Misinformation and talking about stuff you know nothing about, you know what glassing is right? Or tirinite? Because if it was molecular level destrouction it wouldn't leave behind materials whereas nukes produce large amounts of tirinite and can even turn humans to carbon whereas Jean was literally turning all matter into nothing which Nukes can't achieve let alone one in space

Lastly Nukes in space are laughably weaker

arqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They emit radiation ?

YES ? Superman KO for 10 seconds.

NO ? Tanks.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By RR79

@arqe said:

They emit radiation ?

They also provide a lot more concussive force and flames. Doesn't prove anything. There is literally zero evidence that radiation is what nearly killed him.

YES ? Superman KO for 10 seconds.

Try again, he was out of it for WAYYYYYY longer than 10 seconds, try about a minute and a half. And if it wasn't for the sun conveniently shining on him he would have been out for a lot longer still.

NO ? Tanks.

Nope, nearly dying isn't tanking.

arqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255: and? Any metal heats up when projected with heat, I don't see your point

OK then so the radiation is the cause of his near death? Where's your source? Because your just making stuff up because they didn't say that at al

Not to mention superman has shown to survive in space and also gains his energy from the sun both of which are radiation

Again nukes don't cause molecular level destruction please stop spreading Misinformation and talking about stuff you know nothing about, you know what glassing is right? Or tirinite? Because if it was molecular level destrouction it wouldn't leave behind materials whereas nukes produce large amounts of tirinite and can even turn humans to carbon whereas Jean was literally turning all matter into nothing which Nukes can't achieve let alone one in space

Lastly Nukes in space are laughably weaker

Yes, radiation is the cause of his near death experience.

Source ? Logic maybe ? Why would a physical force make him look like mummy ? Is that even possible ? Nothing happened to him, no bleed, no scar etc. No physical evidence.

His cells absorbs Radiation, like Jor-El said to him in MOS. He was referring to sun "Your cells drunk its radiation".

Doomsday's Superior Heat Vision didn't hurt him at all, what is warhead explosion suppose to do to him ? Nothing ...

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By RR79

@plotweapon16255 said:
@royal_warrior said:

Adamantium got superheated by Deadpool's optic blast Which is no where close to heat vision.

Loading Video...

Yeah, it's pretty comparable going by what we have seen heat vision do.

Loading Video...

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Royal_Warrior

@arqe: yes because radiation turns someone into a mummy

Seriously debating against DCEU characters is just pointless, the fans make up head cannon and disregard anything else and just make p feats

arqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By arqe

@royal_warrior said:

Seriously debating against DCEU characters is just pointless, the fans make up head cannon and disregard anything else and just make p feats

Hmm lets see, radiation causes cancer. And what cancer does to a living being ? Lets look at cancer patients, oh wait almost same thing that happened to Superman at slower rates ? What a coincidence.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When did they damage adamantium? The last I saw they held their hands but never fully unleashed the power, they stopped before they could.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When did they damage adamantium? The last I saw they held their hands but never fully unleashed the power, they stopped before they could.

They didn't fully unleash their power, but when the camera showed the wall there was a pretty sizable burnt hole in it.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arqe said:
@royal_warrior said:

Hmm lets see, radiation causes cancer. And what cancer does to a living being ? Lets look at cancer patients, oh wait almost same thing that happened to Superman at slower rates ? What a coincidence.

If you want people to believe your fan theory you are going to have to prove it either on screen of from the directors own mouth. Just saying that he was nearly killed by the radiation when that has never shown to have any effect on him before is not enough.

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes dies.

JokerBat88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes after the blast: "Ha Ha Ha ..... Do you bleed?"

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He dead bruh

arqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By arqe

@rr79 said:
@arqe said:
@royal_warrior said:

If you want people to believe your fan theory you are going to have to prove it either on screen of from the directors own mouth. Just saying that he was nearly killed by the radiation when that has never shown to have any effect on him before is not enough.

Lets see, Superman is in 3 movies. Never got hurt apart from Nuclear Explosion to the face, Kryptonian ship with kryptonian atmosphere and Krypronite.

Fought with other Kryptonians, nothing happened, got hit by Doomsday's heat vision nothing happened, got thrown around by Doomsday nothing happened. he faced a New God yet toyed with him.

So heat doesn't work on him which almost the same or even hotter than Nuclear bomb.

We can safely say blunt, physical force doesn't work on him.

So what is left inside of a Nuclear bomb ? Yes, radiation. Which is said by his biological father that "his cells absorbs radiation".

So now are going to ignore all of this and act like a mentally challenged ape and say "they didn't say all radiation so we don't know which radiation effects him?"

Yeah sure, why not.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan was KO'd by a bullet. Clark skin>>>>>>Adamantium

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06 said:

Longan's ability to stay conscious through blunt force=/= adamantium's durability.

His skull wasn't even damaged.

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: it's common sense, what do you think is contained in a nuclear explosion?

CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06 said:

Longan's ability to stay conscious through blunt force=/= adamantium's durability.

His skull wasn't even damaged.

there was a giant hole in his skull. LOL

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arqe said:
@rr79 said:
@arqe said:
@royal_warrior said:

Lets see, Superman is in 3 movies. Never got hurt apart from Nuclear Explosion to the face, Kryptonian ship with kryptonian atmosphere and Krypronite.

Fought with other Kryptonians, nothing happened, got hit by Doomsday's heat vision nothing happened, got thrown around by Doomsday nothing happened. he faced a New God yet toyed with him.

So heat doesn't work on him which almost the same or even hotter than Nuclear bomb.

We can safely say blunt, physical force doesn't work on him.

So what is left inside of a Nuclear bomb ? Yes, radiation. Which is said by his biological father that "his cells absorbs radiation".

So now are going to ignore all of this and act like a mentally challenged ape and say "they didn't say all radiation so we don't know which radiation effects him?"

Yeah sure, why not.

And absolutely none of that shows any kind of evidence that it was the radiation that nearly killed him. For one, we absolutely cannot say that "blunt, physical force doesn't work on him." He was KOed by much less than the force of a nuclear explosion. What kind of ridiculous no limits fallacy crap is that when he was already hurt by physical force many times?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arqe said:
@rr79 said:
@arqe said:
@royal_warrior said:

Lets see, Superman is in 3 movies. Never got hurt apart from Nuclear Explosion to the face, Kryptonian ship with kryptonian atmosphere and Krypronite.Lets see: WW's headbutt, Zod, Faora, The other Kryptonian, Sonic guns, Doomsday...

Fought with other Kryptonians, nothing happened, got hit by Doomsday's heat vision nothing happened, got thrown around by Doomsday nothing happened. he faced a New God yet toyed with him. Maybe you should rewatch the movie

So heat doesn't work on him which almost the same or even hotter than Nuclear bomb. Batman was never hurt by Heat does that mean he can survive being in the sun

We can safely say blunt, physical force doesn't work on him. We safely cannot say that

So what is left inside of a Nuclear bomb ? Yes, radiation. Which is said by his biological father that "his cells absorbs radiation". Radiation does not turn you into a mummy

So now are going to ignore all of this and act like a mentally challenged ape and say "they didn't say all radiation so we don't know which radiation effects him?" ??? What

Yeah sure, why not.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dies. Lol at some of the mental gymnastics.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@macleen said:

@rr79: it's common sense, what do you think is contained in a nuclear explosion?

This has already been answered in a post before you asked this. And no, it absolutely is not common sense. It's a fan theory with nothing to back it up.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He gets a hole through him and dies

Adamantium >>>> Doomsday spikes

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If anything, you realize he was pierced due to his cells decaying from Kryptonite exposure, right?

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@georgewbush said:

If anything, you realize he was pierced due to his cells decaying from Kryptonite exposure, right?

Oh please, if that were the case Doomsday would have never even hurt him before he picked up the Kryptonite spear.