The Spectre vs The Living Tribunal

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Vaeternus

I hate it when writers jobber Spectre. Full power he can take on LT, New 52 is badass. Please DC no lame crap like letting Nekron or Parallax beat him....

Living Tribunal has had his jobbing moments, but they get retconned. Spectre's don't.

Yeah, gotta love that how Marvel tries to make up for "powerful beings" getting beat by someone due to fan outcry...

If New 52 is any indication of Spectre's power, he'd win this match. Guy fought Phantom Stranger and nearly caused the dc multiverse to collapse before Presence showed up..they did the same thing with Darkseid, but New 52 version is a beast, planet buster....let's hope they don't hold back on Spectre.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love how dc tries to create a lot of overpowered beings and give all his characters more and more powers all days

LT still win

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Vaeternus

Pre n52 who knows...Spectre was powerful one arch, weaker another.

New 52 Spectre wins here, guy was destroying the multiverse when fighting Phantom Stranger...so yeah.

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Hulkman123

LT curbstomps hard. No version of Spectre is on his level.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By eternityx

LT wins very easily.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By ghostrider2

LT still stomps.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#107  Edited By homicidalmaniac

LT still win easy

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LT

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lol said:

I love how dc tries to create a lot of overpowered beings and give all his characters more and more powers all days

LT still win

You most be joking, Marvels cosmic club is an overcrowded mess

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't LT have his powers taken by Thanos and was beaten by Protege, I'm leaning towards Spectre

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454:

Protege, who copied his powers and every other abstracts, and Thanos with HoTU, both of whom would stomp Spectre with absolute ease.

Also if you want to look at defeats, then you should look on the previous page at the scans of BA defeating Spectre, that's right, a Superman level character deals with Spectre. At least the characters LT has been defeated by are consistently powerful and all of them are nigh omnipotents or true omnipotents.

LT stomps Spectre.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By lol

@dextersinister said:

@lol said:

LT still win

And? They have more numbers no more overpowered beings

Avatar image for deactivated-1358091
deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-1358091
deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@vaeternus: Nah I don't think so. The New 52 version did not impress me and Presence may have referred to just one universe when he said creation.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Vaeternus

@sithlantern93:

IMO I mean the New 52 version was better then the pre 52(who got beat by Nekron? lol) I thought that was dumb.

I think N52 Spectre is no joke, who knows but Presence saying creation is everything I don't think Spectre/PH ever effected the DCU before with a cosmic fight lol. That was so cool. But I see your point ;)

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkman123: But is Spectre's power supposed to fluctuate because he can do whatever he wants so long as the presence wills it right if that is the case then his losses are understandable? Isn't living tribunal always at full strength as long as the faces agree and not really sure how the battle went with protege but if the faces did agree to eliminate him I don't fully get how he lost, because if the power was stacked at most it still should result in a stalemate because LT is only second to TOAA all other abilities should be irrelevant wouldn't it?

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Hulkman123

@uchiha454:

So wait, we're assuming that when the Spectre is in a battle he equals the Presence?

Also this is a battle between LT and Spectre, if we look at it from your perspective the battle becomes The Presence vs TOAA because they back each respective character.

Also Protege replicated LT's powers, so he had LT's powers and all the abstracts' powers combined, which made him > LT.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkman123: Well not that he equals the presence but enhances his abilities to where it needs to be, and I haven't heard of TOAA helping LT in the way the presence aids Spectre does he? and so LT's power + the all the abstracts is > TOAA?

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: I hear ya, that's the thing that's annoying about Spectre one arch he's one with the presence another he gets beat by Nekron...soo inconsistent. I hope they keep him uber powerful in N52.

BTW, is that a pokeball in your avatar? lol

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaeternus: lol no its suppose to be the Uchiha fan but I guess I'll change it does look like a pokeball

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LT stomps

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: oh lol sorry haha wait you don't have to dude haha. When I look really close it looks different, like a lollipop kind of not so much a Pokeball but I was far from it lol. :P

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaeternus: lol its not your fault I think its too basic, I'm lazy but I'll change it sooner than later I originally wanted a susanoo but couldn't really find any good ones but I haven't really checked hard. Besides everyone avatar is a cool character anyways.

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Hulkman123

@uchiha454 said:

@hulkman123: Well not that he equals the presence but enhances his abilities to where it needs to be, and I haven't heard of TOAA helping LT in the way the presence aids Spectre does he? and so LT's power + the all the abstracts is > TOAA?

I haven't seen a scan telling us that the Spectre is backed by the Presence either.

I have no idea where you got "LT's power + all the abstracts is > TOAA" from.

But Protege had LT's power + the all the abstracts which is > LT.

No Caption Provided

Now you show me a scan of LT receiving a beating from an opponent of this caliber.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkman123: You said

I have no idea where you got "LT's power + the all the abstracts is > TOAA" from.

But Protege had LT's power + the all the abstracts which is > LT

LT is second only to TOAA by your logic LT's power + all the abstracts is > TOAA > LT

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Spectre jobs way too much. The Tribunal wins, but is not the most powerful being in Marvel. He's second though.

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Hulkman123

@uchiha454 said:

@hulkman123: You said

I have no idea where you got "LT's power + the all the abstracts is > TOAA" from.

But Protege had LT's power + the all the abstracts which is > LT

LT is second only to TOAA by your logic LT's power + all the abstracts is > TOAA > LT

I didn't say LT was second to TOAA, the very fact that I said LT has been defeated by Thanos HoTU, Protege and a couple more means he isn't second to TOAA.

TOAA > (× ∞) LT's power + all the abstracts + Protege

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Living Tribunal.

He has far better feats.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkman123: but I thought it was said that LT is only second to TOAA

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By ghostrider2

@hulkman123 said:

@uchiha454 said:

@hulkman123: but I thought it was said that LT is only second to TOAA

Second in command.

He is right, that doesn't make him second power also.I said in in other thread that Scathan dealt with Protege where LT failed.Anyway LT still stomps.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Uchiha545

@hulkman123: Well who is the second strongest in Marvel?

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkman123: Well who is the second strongest in Marvel?

TOAA ≥ PR Beyonder ≥ Thanos HOTU > PR Molecule Man > Scathan > Protege > LT > Everything else combined

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkman123: Ok in that ranking I can see how he was defeated, I think he could defeat spectre as long as the presence and toaa aren't involved otherwise it would just stalemate.

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkman123: Ok in that ranking I can see how he was defeated, I think he could defeat spectre as long as the presence and toaa aren't involved otherwise it would just stalemate.

I can agree with this.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By lol

LT

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By lol

@dextersinister said:

@lol said:

LT still win

What more proofs you need for realize that DC have a lot of overpowered beings apart from the fact you can put in CV 1 character from DC against 1000000 characters from other comic universes and the DC character still wins just because CV has one rule DC is the best comic company ever. All is for excess of overpowered beings and DC fanboyism

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Rijehu

Logically, Spectre and LT would be close in power. Featwise, LT is better and has a greater authority than Spectre. But I guess it could depend on where they fight since LT's power is not as affective on beings outside of Marvel Multiverse. Also, DC tends to jobb the Spectre often.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Kingant27

LT stomp

A closer match would be LT vs Lucifer and maybe Michael.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rijehu said:

Logically, Spectre and LT would be close in power. Featwise, LT is better and has a grater authority than Spectre. But I guess it could depend on where they fight since LT's power is not as affective on beings outside of Marvel Multiverse. Also, DC tends to jobb the Spectre often.

Yup.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By New_World_Order

The Living Tribunal

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Rijehu

@patrat18 said:

@rijehu said:

Logically, Spectre and LT would be close in power. Featwise, LT is better and has a grater authority than Spectre. But I guess it could depend on where they fight since LT's power is not as affective on beings outside of Marvel Multiverse. Also, DC tends to jobb the Spectre often.

Yup.

Yeah I try to be fair when it comes to these kinds of threads because everyone tends to underestimate The Spectre and glorify LT, who is powerful in his own right as long as his foes are within the multiverse he governs. But I can't argue that LT has a better record than Spectre even though I like Spectre more.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By patrat18

@rijehu said:

@patrat18 said:

@rijehu said:

Yup.

Yeah I try to be fair when it comes to these kinds of threads because everyone tends to underestimate The Spectre and glorify LT, who is powerful in his own right as long as his foes are within the multiverse he governs. But I can't argue that LT has a better record than Spectre even though I like Spectre more.

Agreed.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@rijehu said:

@patrat18 said:

@rijehu said:

Yup.

Agreed.

I'm hoping with The New 52, they would make Spectre the powerful being he is supposed to be.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rijehu said:

@patrat18 said:

@rijehu said:

@patrat18 said:

@rijehu said:

Yup.

Agreed.

I'm hoping with The New 52, they would make Spectre the powerful being he is supposed to be.

So far him and Phantom Stranger are pretty powerful.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@rijehu said:

@patrat18 said:

@rijehu said:

@patrat18 said:

@rijehu said:

Yup.

Agreed.

So far him and Phantom Stranger are pretty powerful.

Let's hope they continue

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Living Tribunal.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Living Tribunal should win under a normal circumstance but given the right time and acsess to his full power spectre could stalemate but not win