• 99 results
adman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By adman123

Poll The Spectre vs Spawn vs Ghost Rider (131 votes)

Ghost Rider 8%
The Spectre 74%
Spawn 15%
Too Close to Call 4%

Bloodlusted

Morals Off

No Prep TIme

Who Wins?

• 
MaximumGeyser5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If its Divine Spawn Spectre and Ghost Rider got no Place here

adman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MaximumGeyser5 It's not divine spawn.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@maximumgeyser5 said:

Even if it was, his best feat is what..planetary reality warping? Spectre unbounded is multiversal.

Spectre stomps.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SheenLantern

Spectre cleans house.

Does it look like Divine Spawn to you?

Minaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spectre in a curbstomp.

Ghost Rider doesn't belong.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Spectre wreaks.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know that Bleached White Fellow that runs around in a Green Cloak wearing Green Underwear ? Yeah He Wins.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@minaruto said:

Spectre in a curbstomp.

ImTheBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ImTheBat

What I remember from my cousins comics God Spawn should stalemate at least. Omega Spawn is omniversal and God Spawn is higher still.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 juiceboks  Moderator

@imthebat said:

What I remember from my cousins comics God Spawn should stalemate at least. Omega Spawn is omniversal and God Spawn is higher still.

God Spawn isn't even universal. His best feat is warping Earth.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Surprised that GR has some votes.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By patrat18

@minaruto said:

Spectre in a curbstomp.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spectre stomps.

ImTheBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: well, Omega Spawn was destroying planets in the Image Omniverse. He is weaker than God Spawn who created his own world and universe. He did so when abondon the old earth and created a new one in another universe where god and satan cannot reach. After all lucifer created 9 worlds of hell. Then Mammon stated hell kings can creat whole worlds. So how is God Spawn a mere world level being? That seems silly inconsistent.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imthebat said:

God Spawn isn't even universal. His best feat is warping Earth.

That's not true, He was empowered by Man of Miracles (TOAA of the Image universe) so even though we only saw God Spawn wrap the earth I can still see him standing a chance against the Spectre.

If Spawn is allowed to go God Spawn but I did see the OP say anything about Spawn being in that forum so in that case Spectre wreaks.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@imthebat said:

@juiceboks: well, Omega Spawn was destroying planets in the Image Omniverse. He is weaker than God Spawn who created his own world and universe. He did so when abondon the old earth and created a new one in another universe where god and satan cannot reach. After all lucifer created 9 worlds of hell. Then Mammon stated hell kings can creat whole worlds. So how is God Spawn a mere world level being? That seems silly inconsistent.

@jwwprod I'm not wrong. His best feat is warping Earth which is something Odin has done IIRC. So what if Spawn was empowered by MoM? Juggernaut is empowered by Cytorrak but that doesn't make Marko anywhere near as powerful as him. It was pretty obvious that Al was second to MoM. Not an equal or anything close to it.

God Spawn didn't create his own universe. He brought back all the living people on Earth and redid all the destruction of Armageddon

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

After which he closed Heaven and Hell

No Caption Provided

I think you mean 9 levels which is what Hell is originally supposed to be according to certain mythological sources. Having the power of a "God" doesn't make Spawn as powerful as others may think. Hell, MoM has shown to be universal at best and her many children (including God and Satan) display world level power at most.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

MaximumGeyser5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Exactly Spawn Wins

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 juiceboks  Moderator

Exactly Spawn Wins

Did you not just see what I posted to the others? Which, by the way, doesn't really matter since God Spawn is not the version being used here.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Since you didn't specify which Spawn, Spectre wins, as he would defeat the majority of Spawns.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't Divine Spawn, like, hilariously embarrass God and Satan?

Either way, I think Spectre wins.

Jmarshmallowa

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator
Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Lol I really appreciate that, it's been a while since I read it.

Reminds me why I love Spawn so much!

Anyway, I think that feat should put him around Spectre level.

But it doesn't matter anyway since it's not Divine Spawn!

Spectre wins.

Jmarshmallow

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks:

In that same issue, iirc, spawn sealed God and Satan in a parallel universe, which wasn't stated on panel but rather mentioned in a recap directly after the issue where your scans come from. This would imply that there is existence of more than 1 universe, and seeing as how man of miracles is the creator of everything in image, i would say he's multiversal at the very least.

Anyway, think it's pretty clear that spawn didn't display more than planetary level of power in the arc, in which case he definitely can't take on the spectre.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@rolldestroyer Do you have a scan saying that they were sealed in alt universe? It's been a while since I read that issue and I don't remember that being said. Has MoM ever appeared in any other Image comic series? If not, then I wouldn't say it is equal to the Presence or TOAA in the sense that it serves that purpose for all of Image rather than just the Spawnverse.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#26  Edited By GraniteSoldier

@joygirl said:

Since you didn't specify which Spawn, Spectre wins, as he would defeat the majority of Spawns.

This, and I say that as a Spawn-fan. Anything short of Divine Spawn and Spectre wins. Even if it is Divine, I'd say they'd stalemate. But...it isn't Divine Spawn! That's Second Age Spawn in the image, and while he is insanely powerful, he isn't on Spectre's level.

ImTheBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ImTheBat

@juiceboks: actually in the comics the angels and devils have full access to the universe via the flux. So to banish them would mean a separate universe. Also god spawn had to create more than a earth, like the whole solar system and star constellations or satan and god will realized there was another earth out there. You cannot have two earths in the same spot. Further more the hells are said as full worlds. The second level is a ice world. Also heaven has seven levels, one being a endless abyss. Mammon also flatly stated hell kings can make whole worlds filled with Wanda's as he put it. Omega Spawn was destroying Image Omniverse in the first Image crossovers. All in all, I vote for god spawn. Or stalemate. Also does Specter have any defense for te freeze ? I never seen a feat to say he is. Spawn frozen time as second age.

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Auction_Sniper

Ghost Rider is pretty much a non-factor here. Omega Spawn is non-canon. And even if he was, he'd still be the same level as God Spawn, considering Satan gave Al Simmons (Omega Spawn) all of his power (or rather the control of Hell).

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Spawn also destroy Heaven and Hell (both of which qualify as a universe in the Spawnverse)? When he destroyed Earth, it was said to have enough power to destroy the universe. Spectre is going to have a hard time putting down Spawn, especially considering he has been wiped from existence and managed to return. And this wasn't even in his peak.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@imthebat said:

@juiceboks: actually in the comics the angels and devils have full access to the universe via the flux. So to banish them would mean a separate universe. Also god spawn had to create more than a earth, like the whole solar system and star constellations or satan and god will realized there was another earth out there. You cannot have two earths in the same spot. Further more the hells are said as full worlds. The second level is a ice world. Also heaven has seven levels, one being a endless abyss. Mammon also flatly stated hell kings can make whole worlds filled with Wanda's as he put it. Omega Spawn was destroying Image Omniverse in the first Image crossovers. All in all, I vote for god spawn. Or stalemate. Also does Specter have any defense for te freeze ? I never seen a feat to say he is. Spawn frozen time as second age.

You mind backing this up with scans? I don't recall angels and demons ever having "full access to the universe". Are you suggesting that every angel and demon has universal power? That's far from the truth. God and Satan were locked in a never ending battle due to their hatred of each other and MoM even says that their rage blinded them from the obvious. It wasn't stated that he created a whole universe, unless you can prove me wrong with evidence. Even if he did, it certainly wasn't under his own power. Again, scans saying so? Time manipulation is nothing new to the Spectre and frankly, freezing time for a world isn't much when compared to beings as powerful as the Wrath of God.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By theONEtaichou

Voted for Spawn by mistake..... damn you beeeeg fingers!!!

Spectre loses coz he leaves to go fight real threats!

good day

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spectre

Avatar image for officialrikudousennin
OfficialRikudouSennin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The spectre wins this he is the most OP in this match even if you add god spawn

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spectre wrecks havoc.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ghostrider2

Spectre is powerful but GR can do the penance stare, if Zarathos is in control, also if it's Divine Spawn, he wins.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spectre is powerful but GR can do the penance stare, if Zarathos is in control, also if it's Divine Spawn, he wins.

GR wouldn't get a chance to do Penance Stare.

Spectre would snap his fingers and warp GR out of existence if he wanted.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: yeah like Zadkiel...well he tried and failed.You can't warp a GR.And he is just like Spectre, wrath of god.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: yeah like Zadkiel...well he tried and failed.You can't warp a GR.And he is just like Spectre, wrath of god.

Spectre is Michael and Lucifer levels. Do NOT even think that GR stands an atom of a chance against them.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ghostrider2

@monsterstomp: well, thats how you see it because you haven't read GR...haven't you?Zarathos can penance stare him,if its Blaze, he dies but in the end if this is Divine Spawn he wins.Zadkiel was God, well at least his powers.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider2: You clearly know zilch about Spectre too. So just get it out of your mind, forget about it. No form of GR is beating a being beyond high skyfather and cosmic entity levels.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 juiceboks  Moderator
MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: No, it also worked on Dr strange.Besides if GR really wants to penance stare Hulk, he would do it.

Avatar image for parallax_hal_jordan
Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spectre curbstomps.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By MonsterStomp

@ghostrider2: No, you're a noob. You're comments from now on are invalid and aren't even existent. GR's best PS worked on Strange who is vastly inferior to Spectre.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ghostrider2

@monsterstomp: i posted that, in case anyone else starts the with the innocence thing.Thanks for making me noob, you are a noob too.My point was penance stare has no limit, a few exception(deadpool, symbiotes) i didn't say GR>>>>>>>>>>Spectre.You always have something with me, even though you know shit about some Marvel characters.I read DC, i have favorites...many.I probably read more DC than you read Marvel.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: i posted that, in case anyone else starts the with the innocence thing.Thanks for making me noob, you are a noob too.My point was penance stare has no limit, a few exception(deadpool, symbiotes) i didn't say GR>>>>>>>>>>Spectre.You always have something with me, even though you know shit about some Marvel characters.I read DC, i have favorites...many.I probably read more DC than you read Marvel.

Dude, your name is GhostRider2 and you're saying GR has a chance with Spectre. Nearly every thread I've seen you in has you going for the Marvel character and having no reason. PS clearly has a limit. PS is your reason he beats Spectre? How doesn't GR even lock eyes with Spectre?

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By rolldestroyer

@rolldestroyer Do you have a scan saying that they were sealed in alt universe? It's been a while since I read that issue and I don't remember that being said.

It was, as i said before, used in a recap from Spawn #167 (the issue directly after the issue were your scans come from).

No Caption Provided

Has MoM ever appeared in any other Image comic series? If not, then I wouldn't say it is equal to the Presence or TOAA in the sense that it serves that purpose for all of Image rather than just the Spawnverse.

No. But that doesn't mean he's only supreme in the spawnverse. I agree that he isn't equal to TOAA (who is > the presence given the fact that he's the actual writer).

The fact that MoM uses different forms and appears like different Gods (like Kali for example) may indicate that it exists other versus but in diffrerent forms......though this is merely a speculation on my part and i won't hold it against you if you choose to believe otherwise.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@ghostrider2 Not that it really matters, but you said that God Spawn would win if he was included. Why do you say that? I've already shown his best feat which is nothing most skyfathers are capable of. Much less Spectre.