• 64 results
Y3kthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Y3kthunder

Already posted the scan in which it states the mansions are far beyond the silver city what you posted doesnt disprove anything on what ive said

Oh nice going genius but the run off of YWHs mind was in the realms of pain not the mansions the girl was not in the mansions an Michael didn't enter there either

SleepyGypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 SleepyGypsy  Online

You've misled everyone reading this. Lucifer wasn't even on the boat and in the realm they were sailing to. He and Michael were elsewhere lower than they were.

No Caption Provided

Already posted the scan in which it states the mansions are far beyond the silver city what you posted doesnt disprove anything on what ive said

Oh nice going genius but the run off of YWHs mind was in the realms of pain not the mansions the girl was not in the mansions an Michael didn't enter there either

Y3kthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Y3kthunder

No you said lucifer an micheal were in the mansions when they were in fact in the realms of pain nice try to turn it around but you failed. An no I've not tried to mislead anyone your mental gynastics have gotten you hated dude. I said lucifer destroyed the mansions becauae he did once he entered they started to become undone

SleepyGypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 SleepyGypsy  Online

No, you said that the mansions area was above the Silver City. Lucifer stepped off the boat and flew down to a lower realm.

The boat continued on its own mission in a higher area. You are 100% dead wrong, don't even bother trying to spin this further. Objectively factually incorrect. Lucifer wasn't even on the boat and you claimed they were sailing above the Silver City.

No you said lucifer an micheal were in the mansions when they were in fact in the realms of pain nice try to turn it around but you failed. An no I've not tried to mislead anyone your mental gynastics have gotten you hated dude. I said lucifer destroyed the mansions becauae he did once he entered they started to become undone

Y3kthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No i said the mansions were beyond the silver city just like the scan said. An lucifer was never on that boat you claimed him Michael an the girl were swimming in the presences mind run off in the mansions not a lower realm then you said Michael went from the mansion to the city you sir are factually incorrect

SleepyGypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 SleepyGypsy  Online

Lucifer stepped off the Boat and flew down to a lower place between Heaven and Hell.

The boat continued flying upward above heaven. Michael flew out of the Mansions up to the Silver City.

No Caption Provided

He flew right to The Silver City. Lucifer and Michael didn't sail anywhere. They flew down below.

No i said the mansions were beyond the silver city just like the scan said. An lucifer was never on that boat you claimed him Michael an the girl were swimming in the presences mind run off in the mansions not a lower realm then you said Michael went from the mansion to the city you sir are factually incorrect

Y3kthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Y3kthunder

No you are again misinformed lucifer was never on the boat he made sure everyone was there torched some giants then the boat took of towards the mansions lucifer left for Michael they both went to the realms of pain thats were they went Michael waant in the mansions they can hold either of those 2 which is why lucifer ended up destroying them. Michael took off from the realms of pain to the city

Stomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Lucifer or Micheal

SleepyGypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By SleepyGypsy  Online

You are a real piece of work. Lucifer is standing on the boat in the same scan you posted and that I repeated earlier. I have no words for how inept your response here is. It is truly baffling.

No Caption Provided

He stood on the boat for a moment and then got off. And you are going to say he was never on the boat? Okay then. You said the Mansions were way above the Silver City. The silver city isn't heaven.

Michael and Lucifer flew down below this point. I think this concludes our "Debate" if that is what this even was. This was more like I post a scan that says blue and you respond with no, it says red.

@y3kthunder said:

No you are again misinformed lucifer was never on the boat he made sure everyone was there torched some giants then the boat took of towards the mansions lucifer left for Michael they both went to the realms of pain thats were they went Michael waant in the mansions they can hold either of those 2 which is why lucifer ended up destroying them. Michael took off from the realms of pain to the city

Y3kthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Y3kthunder

What they hell does that matter I'm talking about in the mansions he wasn't on the boat in the mansions actually thats a lie he was after he destroyed them so whats him being on a boat in one of the 9 realms that have nothing to do with the mansions got to do with anything.

Shade545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@y3kthunder: This guy apparently needs 3 alts to make his opinion known.

Y3kthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol he doesn't even need that everyone knows its Michael an what his opinion is he doesn't need to spam it. Again most of what he has said here is wrong cool lucifer was on the boat when he was first seeing his crew off its not like he was on it in the mansions themselves that part wasn't in the mansions he didn't go there till he talked to his father in the realms of pain

SleepyGypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 SleepyGypsy  Online

De-evolved to personal attacks and accusations? The sign of a fragile viewpoint, always. There is no reason to continue when the insults and accusations reach this point.

Y3kthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good then dont