The Son vs 2x Oneness Grand Master Luke Skywalker, every Sith in history (Valkorion, Darth Bandon, Darth Krayt, etc)

blackymarket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By blackymarket
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

FORCE ONLY

Can the combined force of every Sith in Galactic History as well as 2 Grand Master Luke Skywalker in oneness state take down the Dark-side itself?

All Siths are in their prime.

Fight takes place on Korriban

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All we really know about the Son is that he's below Mortis Zonakin but far above virtually every other being in Star Wars. Chances are it still wouldn't be enough. Only Sith I can think of that wouldn't be quickly put down are DE Sidious, Valkorian, Nyax, Darth Krayt reborn (possibly) and maybe Vader and SOR Revan (though I have my doubts about these two). There are probably more but most Sith would be fodderised by the Son if he used something like Force wave or Force repulse.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@breakofdawn: I agree but Vader shouldn’t be here. He isn’t on the same tier as these people. But I do think GM luke performed well enough against abeloth that they might take this. We know the force is a solid attack against the ones. We don’t know if it can kill them, but we do know the Rakatans have killed some. No technical proof but for the celestials to completely abandon the galaxy they must have been scared. Henceforth the rakatan infinite empire figured out a way to kill them. Celestials>the ones. I think this team can think of a way. Technically there are so many sith here. And even the ones that are just pure force will be useful. Bane, Sadow, Hord. The pure force power people should be able to keep up for a bit. A lot of these people are far above clone wars Kenobi and anakin in terms of force power. We know mortis buffed anakin, but to gm luke level?

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah_ouellette: I agree but Vader shouldn’t be here. He isn’t on the same tier as these people.

I know. It's why I said I'm really not sure about him and SOR Revan as they're both pretty far below most of the others I mentioned.

But I do think GM luke performed well enough against abeloth that they might take this.

He did well, but Abeloth would have killed him had it not been for other factors. I agree they could take it though.

but we do know the Rakatans have killed some. No technical proof but for the celestials to completely abandon the galaxy they must have been scared.

IIRC most of the Celestials were just a highly advanced race that built structures throughout the galaxy. I wouldn't really use it as an example as we know very little about the Celestials beyond a few contradictory theories.

Technically there are so many sith here. And even the ones that are just pure force will be useful. Bane, Sadow, Hord. The pure force power people should be able to keep up for a bit. A lot of these people are far above clone wars Kenobi and anakin in terms of force power.

The thing is, the Son is the embodiment of the Dark Side. If characters as powerful as TCW Anakin are nothing to him, it stands to reason that only the top Sith could last against him. I guess a team of Sidious, Valk, 2 oneness Lukes, Kun, reborn Krayt (though I'm sceptical about how powerful he actually is) and some other Sith like Sadow could overpower him, but the Son is a pretty vague character in and of itself so I honestly don't know.

We know mortis buffed anakin, but to gm luke level?

Well he simultaneously fodderised both the Son and the Daughter in their beast forms, forced them to their knees and to revert into their humanoid forms while they were powerless to resist him. The only other characters capable of that kind of feat are the prime Father and Abeloth (though we don't know how easily she did this). I'd definitely put him at GM Luke level, if not beyond that.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@breakofdawn: I left SoR out because he is particularly stronger than Vader. Fighting four high tiers puts him beyond that. I mentioned celestials because we know they wielded the force and we know that the ones are descended from them. That’s why I mentioned them. Their durability should be the same or beyond. The rakatans managing to kill them(through whatever means) implies the sith should have a way.

dark-sith123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Two GM Lukes in Oneness as well as every Sith (Sidious, Plagueis, Valkorion, Krayt, Tenebrous, Vader) in history? Every single one?

The Son doesn't make it, for crying out loud.

ArkhamAsylum3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

There is no other way to describe this.

The Son literally gets raped.