Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

@joygirl said:

@killemall:

@joygirl said:

@fatherchaos: I'm merely rebuffing the statement that they don't have magic-based attacks. They do.

Fair enough.. If you read the last sentence of the post you replied too, you might see my statement in a different light.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 43

@joygirl said:

@killemall:

@joygirl said:

@fatherchaos: I'm merely rebuffing the statement that they don't have magic-based attacks. They do.

Fair enough.. If you read the last sentence of the post you replied too, you might see my statement in a different light.

I get it, it's cool. ^_^ Just sayin'.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: We might not share the same view but thats pretty hard to argue against. I am more inclined to say plot rather than Thor was jobbing given Ultron was created to be more powerful than Avengers.. its just his standard showing.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Joygirl

@killemall: I get that. But if this was a really serious debate, it's hard to use Thor as a feat considering the fudginess of that showing. And defeating the other Avengers/Fantastic Four isn't really enough to put him on a level with the guy who went toe-to-toe with Larfleeze, and the guy that solo'd Hal, Carol, and Sinestro simultaneously.

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By FatherChaos

@joygirl said:

Oh, okay. Slaughter League would still get stomped by the OPness that is Ghost Rider.

If you read this issue, he's also holding back a lot.
If you read this issue, he's also holding back a lot.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

Even Kid Loki is a stunningly good prepper--maybe even better than he was as an adult, honestly, because now that he's a "hero" he's allowed to win. So with him and Ultron, that's pretty much an automatic win for the prep round.

In the straight-up fight, DC may win. Current Loki now becomes more of a weak link. While it would be hard to beat Juggs and Ultron, it is possible DC could get the majority through magic/power ring. When it comes it Ultron, it's hard to know what version to even use, considering that his last version was erased out of continuity.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@owie: Juggy will be simple to get rid of as long as nobody's around to save him. He's really a non-factor here; he can't hit any of the Slaughter League hard enough to seriously damage them, and he can be easily avoided (especially since he's grounded). Ultron is the sticky part.

Owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@owie: Juggy will be simple to get rid of as long as nobody's around to save him. He's really a non-factor here; he can't hit any of the Slaughter League hard enough to seriously damage them, and he can be easily avoided (especially since he's grounded). Ultron is the sticky part.

BFR is certainly an option, and I agree that his lack of mobility is an issue, but I disagree that he can't hit hard enough to hurt anyone on team 1. Etrigan is tough but not so tough that he can totally ignore Juggs' punches. Nor is Lobo, as tough as he is. And Juggs could, say, throw Lobo into space (assuming no bike). But I agree Ultron is the bigger issue.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@lukehero said:

@joygirl said:

@lukehero: LOL. Blue Devil, high street? Blue Devil is capable of time travel, for one. He one-shotted a power-drunk Enchantress and fought Eclipso. When he came to hell, Neron (f***ing Neron) was like "...Oh. Him? Really? That... sucks." And, using his trident which is specifically for killing demons, stalemated Etrigan until he finally pushed him into the core of hell itself, which completely annihilated Etrigan for... a few seconds. Then he came back as a baby guy and immediately started growing back to full size.

Seriously? I need to take him out of this battle I have going on then.

I was alarmed as to why Blue Devil was in your Tournament Luke.

Of course I didn't use any of his uber high end feats - but still, dude ain't street bahaha

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Joygirl

@owie: Etrigan took Lobo's best hit directly to the face, it made a little trickle of blood came out and he smiled. Trust me, Juggernaut's not going to injure him. And while he may be able to give Lobo a boo-boo it's not gonna last. Also, Lobo can use weakness sense to determine the weakness of the helmet, rip it off, and have Etrigan TP him.

MICKEY-MOUSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#62  Edited By MICKEY-MOUSE

@thetruebarryallen: :/ Y u know say something. I mean in my trny I have some characters that are not street, but I didn't know there was anyone that powerful.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@lukehero said:

@thetruebarryallen: :/ Y u know say something. I mean in my trny I have some characters that are not street, but I didn't know there was anyone that powerful.

Eh - I figured it wasn't an issue as long as I wasn't putting him on his uber high levels.

It's not like I claimed that Blue Devil was going to be soloing entire teams or anything baahah

Owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@owie: Etrigan took Lobo's best hit directly to the face, it made a little trickle of blood came out and he smiled. Trust me, Juggernaut's not going to injure him. And while he may be able to give Lobo a boo-boo it's not gonna last. Also, Lobo can use weakness sense to determine the weakness of the helmet, rip it off, and have Etrigan TP him.

Sure, Lobo and Etrigan beat the hell out of each other in a super-long fight, with neither too much the worse for wear at the end. And he's physically fought Superman too, I know. But Lobo took up Etrigan's full attention during that fight, and I expect that Juggernaut would do the same. In the long run magic or TP could beat him, but it could take some time to get there.

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

very good battle. leaning toward team marvel

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers