#1 Edited by blackymarket (113 posts) - - Show Bio

Grand Master Luke, Cade Skywalker, Mara Jade, Jaina Solo, Anakin Solo vs Valkorion, Arcann, Senya Tirall, Vaylin, Thexan

IF the Skywalker family loses add in Anakin Skywalker, Ben Skywalker

IF the Eternal Family loses add in HOTLander, Lord Dramath

#2 Posted by Guzmania (28 posts) - - Show Bio

If Luke goes down, Skywalkers are dead so I might give this one to the Eternals.

#3 Posted by xolthol (928 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke carry the win for his team.

The help of the Outlander can change something, but I am not sure.

#6 Posted by BreakOfDawn (1482 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 could go either way. Unchained Vaylin and Valkorian could potentially beat GM Luke if they gang up on him but he more likely wins. However, Arcann, Thexan and Senya can beat most if not all of the other members of team 1.

Round 2 the Skywalkers take a firm win. Start of ROTS Anakin is above anyone on team 2 with the exception of Valkorian and possibly unchained Vaylin. Once he helps to beat Thexan, Arcann and Senya they all gang up on Vaylin and Valkorian.

Round 3 the Eternal Family take it narrowly. Two unchained Vaylin+ tier characters plus Vaylin can probably take GM Luke while the brothers, Senya and Dramath overwhelm the others.

#7 Posted by WollfMyth209 (16173 posts) - - Show Bio

The Skywalkers take it.

#9 Posted by JacenSolo77 (1179 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by KeenCraft (738 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke can handle Valkorion and Vaylin together. Skywalkers take it, but its hard.

With Hero of Tython I think the Eternals for having way too many heavy hitters.

Then Anakin comes along and Skywalkers sweep.

#11 Posted by ArkhamAsylum3 (3310 posts) - - Show Bio

Skywalker's thrash lol. Luke takes Valk in a good fight and decimates the rest of Valk's team.

Avatar image for amethystgravity
#12 Edited by AmethystGravity (2283 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke > Valkorion, Jaina and Cade > Vaylin and Arcann, Mara > Senya, and Thexan/Anakin aren't particularly important, in my opinion.

Dramath IIRC got ragdolled by ten-year old Vitiate...feats in the astral realm/whatever mental realm don't seem to constitute actual power. The Outlander helps, but I don't think he can close enough of the gaps.