#1 Edited by god_vulcan (4765 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1

The former Six +Tae Jin

No Caption Provided

Mujin Park, Na Bong-Chim, Kim Ungyeo, Jae-Son Jeon (The Magician), Han Rang-Seo (the Hobo), Kim Doo-Shik, Jin Tae-Jin

VS

6 paths of Pain, Seven deadly Sins, Seven Warlords

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Rules-

- Full power

- Morals off

- Fight to the death

- No knowledge

- Takes place on Sage realm

Round 2

The Current Six-

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

Han Dae-Wi, Lee Soo-Jin, Ilpyo Park, Yu Mira, Judge Q, Judge O

VS

Buuhan, Starjun, Kaguya, Boros, Whitebeard, Acnologia

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

Same rules apply. Which team wins which rounds?

#3 Posted by highaccuser (30274 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 Mujin crushes them. Round 2 Mira has the full power of the King by all available evidence, but I don't think she can take Buuhan.

Also Tae Jin wasn't part of the Six.

#4 Edited by god_vulcan (4765 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser: I know but one of the member of the six was featless

No Caption Provided

He didn't show up in the story so I added Tae Jin to even the numbers

#5 Posted by highaccuser (30274 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: I assume whoever that was meant to be was replaced by Doosik.

#6 Edited by god_vulcan (4765 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser: Who also has very little offensive feats, if any at all.

That being said, I find it hard to belive Mujin would solo round 1, I'll wait for someone else's opinion before giving my input because they case may be that I'm overrating the Sins

#7 Posted by highaccuser (30274 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser: Who also has very little offensive feats, if any at all.

That being said, I find it hard to belive Mujin would solo round 1, I'll wait for someone else's opinion before giving myn input because they case may be that I'm overrating the Sins

He busted a mountain hitting Zeus.

I didn't say he'd solo necessarily but with Taejin there they have too much power. Also Mujin at full power would have all the energy he was storing up for 17 years.

#8 Edited by god_vulcan (4765 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser: I don't remember that at all... I remember him hitting Zeus and Zeus not feeling anything then punching him to China

And the 17 year thing, wasn't that only with the Holy Grail that he could bring out that power? If not then he could solo with a country busting explosion, but he would blow up himself and hurt his team

#9 Posted by highaccuser (30274 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser: I don't remember that at all... I remember him hitting Zeus and Zeus not feeling anything then punching him to China

And the 17 year thing, wasn't that only with the Holy Grail that he could bring out that power? If not then he could solo with a country busting explosion, but he would blow up himself and hurt his team

Then he ran back and hit Zeus hard enough he was sent flying into a mountain which exploded.

The only thing the Grail did was seal Mori. The rest was him and Taejin, and Mujin at least survived it just fine.

#10 Posted by god_vulcan (4765 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser: Ohhh Zero Punch? Jeez how could I forget that

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10Gallery image 11Gallery image 12

Scans are backwards

I can't remember exactly how Mujin killed TaeJin except sticking his arm in him and exploding

#11 Posted by EmperorThanos (10674 posts) - - Show Bio

The six would likely take round 1. The Mujin have a raw power advantage and posses hax of their own.

However Round 2 goes to the shonen team. Buuhan alone can take out several of it's members with his power. Starjun and Boros cna help take out the rest.

#12 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (13137 posts) - - Show Bio

Eve at full power bust mountains. She solos.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Also current Raws show Dae-Wi still with the Knowledge of the Sage with that Mira is borrowing that power. So two characters with the Sage's powers should have no trouble with any character from Naruto, OPM or One Piece.

#13 Posted by Kamishini (2446 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice threat.

R1 I'm going with the six for the firepower advantage and general better stats.

R2 it's more difficult mainly because they are basically featless for now but they still body everyone except buu who I don't know if they can put him down.

#14 Posted by god_vulcan (4765 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (13137 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by josephgomes619 (3503 posts) - - Show Bio

Ungeyo solos round 1. She was hanging around Okhwang even as weakened. Park Mubong also solos but I dont like that traitor

Round 2 is hard, Han Dae-Wi might be able to beat Buuhan with Strong Force, or Buuhan could transmute him with candy beam. Lee Soo Jin solos the rest, her power nullification is completely broken, she has even nullified power of stronger opponents. Only Starjun will be some annoyance to her because of his third eye.