The Shield vs Wyatt Family

MasterAction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

WWE's two most fascinating groups square off in a no DQ 6 man tag match. Can the Shield deliver justice? Or will the buzzards circle over their fallen bodies?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#2 god_spawn  Moderator

The Shield has actually legitimized so far. The Wyatt's have had one match on like Main Event against 3MB, correct? The Shield has beaten or taken out Cena, Orton, Sheamus, Ryback, Kane, Bryan, Big Show, Henry, and Undertaker. So right now the Shield actually has something to go off. Rowan and Harper are big dudes but that can all change on simple booking and be made to look weak. So yeah. The Shield is so far legit, we have yet to see what actually counts as testing the Wyatts, but Kane alone was able hold both off for a period by himself. The Shield has a habit of getting treated at times, but a simple spear from Reigns is more than enough to incapacitate anyone and then the Shield groups together and separates the team and then usually wins.

No Caption Provided

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They both suck. I seriously don't understand how they've not be taken out yet

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

They both suck. I seriously don't understand how they've not been taken out yet

QFT

MasterAction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: lol yeah the attack against 3MB and Justin Gabriel wasn't even a match, just an interruption beatdown. I guess one could use NXT feats such as Rowan and Harper being NXT Tag Team Champions or Luke Harper's highly rated Chikara career, but as you said that does pale to what Shield have accomplished so far. The Wyatt Family would have to rely on a psychological advantage, something the Shield have also mastered!

However it is undeniable that a cool way to introduce it would be with the Shield in the ring having disposed of Henry and the Usos, for the lights to turn off and Bray to announce "we're here"...

HomasTardy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say the Wyatt Family would come away with the victory here. I mean sure the Shield have taken out some of the biggest names in the business, however in recent weeks they've seemed to have lost a lot of their chemistry with one another, they don't feel like the destructive group they once were.

The Wyatt's however are much more unpredictable, sure if you're a regular viewer of NXT you will know that this is not a group to be taken lightly, as they have both the psychological factor as well as the in-ring ability. But who knows, they may have changed their tactics now they're in the big leagues. So I think that with this unpredictability, the Shield could be thrown off their game long enough, allowing the Wyatt's to capitalise.

Follow the buzzards...

MasterAction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MasterAction

I feel this can be bumped again now

EclipseBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Beard & The Best curbstomps...

Lexj7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Rock and Stone Cold would kick all of their asses.

MasterAction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lexj7: well the Shield alone pretty easily took out The Rock :P