The Seven (The Boys) vs MCU Phase 1 Avengers minus Thor

RegentM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

I've seen the "OG Avengers vs The Seven" fight discussed on several forums but it pretty much always ends in "Thor solos no effort" so I decided to try to balance this a bit. As I've also seen arguments Iron Man could solo (with split response opinion) I'm dividing it into two rounds as follows:

Round 1: The Seven vs 2012 Avengers minus Thor and Hulk

Round 2: The Seven vs Phase 1 Hulk

If The Seven can win Round 1, move to Round 2. All members heal between rounds.

Battle takes place in Manhattan, New York

In character (but teams are cohesive/there's no team betrayal)

The Seven roster is as follows: Homelander, Queen Maeve, Stormfront, A Train, Black Noir, Starlight, and the Deep. All characters prime (ie. A Train isn't going to have a heart attack mid-fight)

Can Iron Man, with some help, take on the entirety of the Seven and bring them all down? Can the Seven find a way to stop the Hulk? Let the battle begin :)

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SupremeGeneration

Iron Man would beat Homelander, but I don't know if he'd do it before A-Train beats the snot out of the human Avengers and Maeve/Stormfront beat the snot out of Cap. Iron Man would have to distract Homel- yeah no, it's just not happening imo. Iron Man would have to solo and I'm not sure if he can.

Hulk solos no effort.

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: The Seven

R2: Hulk solos

Arexi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Arexi  Online

R1: iron man solos, fought Thor can punch through tank proof drones and 200 petawatt lasers

R: Hulk stomps

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Ironhman is their only hope, but I don't really know if he can handle all of these guys. Widow and Clint die quick, and Cap might be some help but he is outclassed.

R2: Hulk can solo.

BalgoParks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Ironman is a hard carry, realistically, he only has to beat the ones who can fly and then just rain down fire since the rest of The Seven lack flight. The rest of the Avengers should at least be able to hold down the fort for a bit, but it really depends on whether or not, as well as how fast, Ironman can take down Homelander/Stormfront.

R2: Hulk smashes, nothing The Seven can do will put him down.

last0fth3risen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Seven wins. Starlight can potentially one-shot Iron Man by draining his suit. If not, Homelander and Stormfront will take him out. The others add nothing really.

Round 2: The Seven will beat the Hulk with high difficulty. They have Starlight to blind him, a speedster to.distract him, and 3 high-tiers to beat him down.

Arexi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Arexi  Online

@last0fth3risen: How can straight drain him when she could barley absorb a bunch of lights?

And the seven have no feats to suggest they can beat hulk down, a-train won't be much of a distraction since he is only much 1 so hulk could tag him

Watcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 38

R1 -> Seven
R2 -> Hulk without much trouble. They cannot really hurt him.

calclord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 Iron Man solos. Round 2 Hulk solos.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

So it's Tony Clint, nat and cap vs 7.

SF's electricity will charge Tony to 150% and then followed up by a powerful repulsor blast which temp KOs her.

Homelander fires at cap who blocks, so Maeve attacks cap trying to disarm him but he outskills her. Homelander focuses on Tony then.

A Train kills Nat while Clint kills Deep. Then A train kills Clint too. Then he punches cap so hard he is stunned and shield drops off his hands, and Maeve takes the advantage and breaks Steve's jaw.

BN, Maeve, stormfront and Homelander eventually beat Tony.

Hulk claps

IDragonov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By IDragonov

Round 1 is seven 9/10 mid high diff.

Round 2 hulk 10/10 mid diff.

KaiThighJu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

DLMRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap can beat Noir and Maive by himself. Hawkeye would annoy Homelander and could possibly tag A-Train taking him out of the fight. Nat vs Starlight would be a good fight. Iron Man vs Homelander and Stormfront with assets from Hawkeye at a distance is where this fight is settled. It could go either way.