The Seven Sins (FMA) vs Vayne Aurelius (Mana Khemia)

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Zetsu-San
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Rules:

First they will fight him in his human form. If they win, he will immediately mutate into "Other Vayne".

No Caption Provided

Also, Vayne can only use his character specific abilities, and he does not have any special items.

Basic knowledge on both sides. May the most F*ed up Homunculus win.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Sorry, I know next to nothing about Vayne.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Zetsu-San

@thedarkpaladin: In his human form he's like Edward but more powerful. This doesn't cover all of his abilities, but you can get a basic idea of the tier he's in while fighting casually:

Loading Video...

His specialty is creating blades that pop out of the ground, from his body, and so on. His mutated form is a reality warper.

bouncyhippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gluttony can solo. It'll be visually brutal like the walking dead season 7, ep1 premiere. Except Lucille is Gluttony chewing on him.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Zetsu-San

@bouncyhippo: Solo? lol Mutated Vayne can create and drop meteors on people.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't see anything impressive enough to suggest he can react to a blitz from Wrath, or even pierce through Greed's Ultimate Shield for that matter. From the looks of it, his power of flight is the only thing giving him an advantage here.

Avatar image for deactivated-5995d2717017c
deactivated-5995d2717017c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's kinda difficult to do this with RPG characters. There weren't a lot of cutscenes to that game. Vayne's got nice abilities with his swords, but he needs speed feats to avoid getting blitzed by Bradley, Sloth, Lust's finger blades, and all the crap Pride does with his shadows. He most likely goes down hard in the first round imo with all that coming at him. I don't remember exactly what he did in his final form feat wise. Been too long since I played that game.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Zetsu-San

@thecrimson1380 said:

It's kinda difficult to do this with RPG characters. There weren't a lot of cutscenes to that game. Vayne's got nice abilities with his swords, but he needs speed feats to avoid getting blitzed by Bradley, Sloth, Lust's finger blades, and all the crap Pride does with his shadows. He most likely goes down hard in the first round imo with all that coming at him. I don't remember exactly what he did in his final form feat wise. Been too long since I played that game.

I having trouble finding specific scenes, but from what I remember; Atelier characters in general tend to be around bullet timer level, and Vayne in specific seems to be an especially fast character.

He can also create shadow clones. We know the clones can attack, because it gives multiple turns in gameplay.