The Seven from The Boys (Amazon) vs. The Umbrella Academy (Netflix)

LarryVos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Vs.
Vs.

No Caption Provided

Random encounter. Both teams are in character. Each team thinks the other will destroy the world. Show feats only. Winner by death or incapacitation. Standard gear. Vanya has her violin.

Round 1: The Seven do not have Homelander or A-Train.

Round 2: The Seven have Homelander. Vanya is the concert amped White Violin.

Bonus: A-Train vs. Number 5. 1 day of prep.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

Depends on if Allison can rumor them fast enough.

Id say Umbrella academy more times then not for both rounds.

Bonus, Number 5 would demolish A-train with prep.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Koays  Online

R2 is a God stomp

R1 I dont think they have an answer for Mauve honestly, even worse so with that invisible guy

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We know Vanya is a moon buster. How powerful are the Seven and who's the most powerful from that group?

AshKetchum93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax: Homelander is a dark parody of superman. He's super strong, nigh indestructible, flies insanely fast, and has laser eyes that can cut thru a plane like paper. However, in the series he is still low on feats. Other than being bulletproof and character statements about not knowing how to kill him, his durability hasn't really been tested. He casually tossed a dude some hundred feet in the air but other than that hasn't shown the extent of his strength.

No Caption Provided

Maeve is a parody of Wonder Woman. She's super strong, a trained martial artist, and very durable. She has her limits though. We know catching a school bus broke her arm in 4 places. But she is also bulletproof and no sold this...

No Caption Provided

A-Train is a speedster. In the show, the recorded speed we got in a short race was something like 830 mph. He also has some enhanced durability and accelerated healing but he doesn't have the greatest control over his ability as seen when he accidentally ran thru a person

No Caption Provided

The Deep is a parody of Aquaman but he's pretty featless right now. So far we've only seen some mildly enhanced stats and that he can talk to fish.

Starlight is probably a bit above super-soldier in physical stats. She can lift up the back of a car and get back up after taking two high caliber rounds to the chest, though was clearly injured by them. And per her namesake, she can emit a light that blinds anyone looking at her. She can also use that light as an energy blast which can send grown men across a room.

No Caption Provided

Translucent has some special carbon skin that allows him to become invisible and is diamond hard.

And lastly, Black Noir is basically just a super-soldier as of right now. Enhanced stats. Throws daggers. That sort of thing.

AshKetchum93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None of the Seven really have resistance to being "rumor"ed. So UA should take R1. Even without that, Klaus, Number 5, and Vanya will be hard to deal with. Vanya leveled the mansion without charging up or having any sound to manipulate except her own heartbeat. With her violin, she should have the damage output to put down Maeve.

The second round, Homelander is pretty much always bloodlusted. He'd laser the entire UA to ash in a second. I don't recall Vanya having any resistance to that. If Allison's bullet would have killed her, Homelander definitely can.

Bonus: I'd give it to number 5, especially with prep. If he can aim dodge automatic fire at close range, he can dodge A-Train. Plus he's more experienced and smarter.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Umbrella Academy in a stomp. White Violin could possibly solo.

Round 2: Still Umbrella Academy, although White Violin wouldn't solo this time.

Bonus Round: Number 5. A-Train is a moron, with a full day of prep Number 5 would destroy him.

Jotun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alison doesn’t even use rumor in character anymore, unless she fights starlight, she’d die way before she was pushed to use it.

Avatar image for floydfromhell97
floydfromhell97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 and 2: The Academy stomps

Round 3: Number 5 can go back in time and kill A Train before he was injected by Compound V

SailorMoonrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If they began to lose Umbrella could time travel prep, heal , come back & win

kal-elol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Could go either way. I'm leaning towards The Seven, though, since they are way more ruthless. Translucent and Five will be the deciding factors here, IMO.

R2: The Seven. The UA has no answer to heat vision or speed blitz.

R3: Five stomps. A-train won't do much with prep, IMO.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By cpt_nice

The Seven are too much for them. They get blitzed by A-Train, blinded by Translucent and pummeled to death by Maeve. Homelander is overkill. No one can tank his heat vision and only Vaya has a chance at hurting him, not that she'll get a chance

Commented

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Commented

@cpt_nice:Disagreed. Vaya vs Homelander? I'd think Homelander be dead. Vaya is one of the most powerful. If she is willing to kill them, she'd do it. She can even wipe out the whole world with one swipe with a violin.. Lol, "Not that she'll get a chance". Homelander will just be a cocky idiot like always. Overall, if it's White Violin against The Seven? White Violin wins.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vanya, 5, and Allison can secure this for the Academy if they use their powers right

TorikoWONTDie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1. Umbrella academy

R2. Vanya solo stomps

Bonus Five take it

Avatar image for deactivated-60292f0aa8158
deactivated-60292f0aa8158

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Umbrella Academy

R2: Depends who moves first. Homelander is easily capable of wiping them out due to them being glass cannons but if Vanya catches them it's GG.

Bonus: Five goes back in time and takes away his Compound V. Considering this is a day of prep, Five will most likely resort to a time travel of his own or will use a Commission briefcase so he doesn't mess it up.

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: The Seven
R2: The Seven
R3: 5 easily

Enigma22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Umbrella Academy

R2: Umbrella Academy

Bonus: Five.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Vanya has the capability to end Homelander but he's obviously a lot more ruthless. If he sees an opening he'll take it. Its just a question whether or not The White Violin's power can stand up to The Homelander's.

Those two are really the only ones that matter. In fact, Vanya and (potentially 5) are the only chance the Academy has. The weakest of the 7, Black Nior, can handily beat all of the Academy if he manages to get up close in personal, so Vanya carries the entire battle on her shoulders imo.

Rhubarb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: The Seven

R2: The Seven

R3: Could go either way, more often than not A-Train

WillValentine2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this @kal-elol said "R1: Could go either way. I'm leaning towards The Seven, though, since they are way more ruthless. Translucent and Five will be the deciding factors here, IMO.

R2: The Seven. The UA has no answer to heat vision or speed blitz.

R3: Five stomps. A-train won't do much with prep, IMO."

Brahdee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Brahdee

Round One: It could go either way, results could heavily rely on characters such as Five and Translucent as a previous reply noted. For instance, what if during the encounter Five travels back in time to warn the Umbrella Academy so they *can* prepare. This might imply Vanya could go into the battle as she was intended to in round two having already played her violin to reach her moon destroying potential. It also could imply that the Academy goes into battle well aware of The Seven's abilities and how to effectively counter them or avoid them. While The Umbrella Academy do have unique abilities, since Translucent can turn invisible people like Allison or Diego would have a much harder time to target their abilities at him accurately. Diego's knives also wouldn't be able to have any lethal implications on most of The Seven due to their enhanced durability. This could leave someone like Vanya (whose abilities take time to reach maximum potential, but are extremely deadly if given enough time to absorb sound from her violin) vulnerable to attack. Also, nobody with the exception of Luther has big strength feats on the Umbrella Academy while The Seven all have enhanced strength to some degree (some in much bigger proportion than others) so against someone like Queen Maeve I don't see Luther fairing well considering he managed to get knocked out by a normal human in a distraught emotional state. I anticipate if the Umbrella Academy can divert their efforts towards keeping The Seven busy while Vanya absorbs sound from her violin may give them a fighting chance, or better yet the original possible outcome I mentioned of Five going back in time to warn the Umbrella Academy so they can be more prepared beforehand. I'd assume that Vanya's moon destroying beam we see emit from her is tenfold more powerful than Homelander's heat vision we see him use consistently. His biggest feat seen using heat vision is obliterating a private jet, which is still extraordinary but does not compare to destroying an entire moon. As for other Seven members I think most of the academy could take on The Deep without much trouble and characters such as Black Noir and Starlight would prove to be resilient and decently matched against the academy members unless they are incapacitated by Allison with her rumor ability. However, I must note Starlight's ability to emit blinding light at people and Black Noir's overall resilience to taking damage does give them an edge in my opinion.

Round Two: Once again, could go either way. I believe that if Vanya can land a blow on Homelander with her moon destroying beam it could kill him. This is mere speculation based on the feats we've seen from Homelander's heat vision vs. Vanya's moon destroying beam. If it does kill him I'd say things play out similarly to round one, but if it doesn't kill him or even harm him than I'd say the battle is strongly in favor of The Seven. It would be extremely tough for the Academy members to counter Homelander's heat vision and the only other way I see Homelander being incapacitated is by Allison rumoring him. Even then he could kill her with his heat vision before she even finishes the sentence "I heard a rumor". I just don't see Luther's strength, Five's teleportation, Diego's knives, and Klaus' ability to converse with the dead harming Homelander in any shape or form. Feel free to tell me otherwise, most of this is just speculation.

Bonus Round: This is tough, does A-Train juice up on Compound V during preparation time? Can Five react fast enough to A-Train's speed to teleport away? Although, in Five's favor, he is a highly skilled and trained assassin while the majority of A-Train's combat feats have revolved around his speed *when* he is on Compound V (running through Robin, pulling a train, his top time against Shockwave in a race). So in my opinion, this leans in Five's favor though I wouldn't rule out the possibility of A-Train winning since Five's stamina only goes so far with teleporting.

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm honestly thinking Umbrella Academy both rounds.

Vanya should take round 1 solo, Allison may have to rumour Translucent and blow his mind.

Round 2 is a bit more iffy. Homelander could speed blitz but he can be overly cocky and give Vanya a chance to go on the offensive. The rest of the Umbrella Academy could keep the remaining 6 busy while Allison rumours Homelander to kill his team and then himself.

Bonus round: Going with 5 here - with prep he should be able to take down A-train via some time travel bullf**kery.

GamerDude77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 would go to The Seven since they have better combat skills. Round 2 would go to the Umbrella Academy. The only ones dangerous in the Umbrella Academy Team is Vanya, Allison, and Number Five. Vanya could desimate all of them with a sound wave or energy blast (which was powerful enough to crack the moon) and even reacted towards a flying missile. Allison could rumor anyone she wants to (could potentially turn some of the members of The Seven against each other) and could alter reality (such as she rumored for the military soldiers to explode). Number Five is a skilled martial fighter, with the bonus of rewinding time and teleporting. With prep, he's the most dangerous since he could finds ways to counter what The Seven could do.

JASONMARKS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is no on talking about Ben? Klaus could use Ben to destroy a couple members.

Ajak_XV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jasonmarks: Klaus gets pasted as soon as the fight starts

JASONMARKS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ajak_xv

What about alive Ben? Klaus could create ghost before he died. They don't know each other powers, and the umbrella's powers are too unique to be prepared for

Ajak_XV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jasonmarks: Ben has human level physicals and will get sliced apart by heat vision. The glass cannons of the UA will be killed off rip, even if Vanya was here. The 7 are a bad matchup for them imo

JASONMARKS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ajak_xv

5 could just time travel, plus the 7 would lose Black Noir to Diego, and if the umbrellas protect Allison, she would be destructive.

I heard a rumor you all killed yourselves

Ajak_XV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jasonmarks: I heard a rumor A train gave Allison the Robin treatment.

Black noir is the second weakest member of the seven but even he would one shot Diego

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Homelander laser wipes the academy low diff.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ajak_xv

What about alive Ben? Klaus could create ghost before he died. They don't know each other powers, and the umbrella's powers are too unique to be prepared for

Original Ben is fully gone as he walked into the light and sacrificed himself for Viktor in Dallas. So he can’t summon that version anymore however, he could summon the deceased Sparrows.

JASONMARKS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By JASONMARKS

The Umbrella Academy would undoubtedly win against The Seven because their unique superpowers are more versatile and powerful. For instance, Number Five's ability to teleport and manipulate time would easily outmaneuver any of The Seven's physical abilities. Additionally, Victor's uncontrollable destructive powers would overwhelm the entire group with her sheer force. In conclusion, The Umbrella Academy's diverse range of powers and superior teamwork would ultimately secure their victory in a fight against The Seven.

Ajak_XV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jasonmarks: how would they counter being speedblitzed to death by A train and homelander or being one tapped by heat vision?

JASONMARKS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ajak_xv

If Vanya does those energy tentacles before they can do anything, the umbrella's win.

Ajak_XV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jasonmarks: 1. Vanya isn’t pictured

2. Homelander and A train could both dodge the tentacles

3. She’s too slow to even shoot them before A train blitzes her

4. Even if she grabs them, Homelander can still heat visón her

JASONMARKS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ajak_xv

The seven are too cocky. They wouldn't do much, and Allison could be like I heard a rumor you all died.

Vanya reacted to a flying missile. A-train is faster than that but wouldn't even attack right away. One violin swipe, and they all die.

Ajak_XV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Ajak_XV

@jasonmarks: your basing the umbrella academy even having a chance at winning on the 7 no trying to kill them and just standing there?

The violin swipe didn’t kill the umbrella kids so theirs no way her casual one is killing supes. She’s lost likely going to grab them like she did the umbrellas but that wouldn’t even work seeing as homelander and starlight have ranged attacks and she can be ko’d by a gun going off near her.

Allison gets soloed by any Member honestly she’s a literal human any one of them can oneshot her instantly

JASONMARKS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ajak_xv

Vanya can end the world, I don't think Homelander can. The seven wouldn't even attack right away. 5 is a trained assassin, the umbrellas win

LaserBeak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By LaserBeak1

Homelander solos the verse it’s not even funny

He’s claimed to go to space which requires mach 33+ for escape velocity, took a chemical planet explosion point blank without any damage, took a highway on him, escaped a C4, and can blow up entire jets.

Ajak_XV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Ajak_XV

@jasonmarks: I never said homelander could end the world it’s just a bad matchup for vanya. She has human level durability and speed and would get blitzed or heat visioned instantly. 5 is a Assassin but he’s human level physically with teleportation meaning A train statues and blitzes him to death instantly

Ajak_XV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laserbeak1: I don’t think that’s how escape velocity works, I might be wrong though. Mach 31 is only required to shoot something into space, if your flying continuously at 1mph you could eventually get to space.

JASONMARKS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ajak_xv

One violin swipe, and Homelander is dead