• 65 results
GodDragonDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GodDragonDevil

This is a fight to the death, It takes place on an Isolatated planet the size of a glaxaxy *lol big area* and they are about 2 miles apart from each other. They are both super pissed off and with no prep time who wins this fight? Its to the Death and BFR is acceptable after debate.
McKenzie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By McKenzie

how many deaths? if doomsday has to stay dead then sentry can't win. if it's to the first death, then sentry still can't really win. really it depends on the doomsday, is this DoS or H/P doomsday? DoS would have a tough time, but would probably win due to his extreme invulnerability. H/P doomsday wins easily.

GodDragonDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By GodDragonDevil
@McKenzie:
Really??? Doesnt the sentry have the power of a million exploding suns and the Void is the angel of Death lol.
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By CAPiTA

Doomsday can't die and evolves to overcome what killed him previously. He was also, at one point, able to evolve mid-fight. Regardless of which version of Doomsday it is, Sentry can't win. At least not permanently.

McKenzie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By McKenzie
@GodDragonDevil: it's hyperbole, his power is far less than that. and  it was norman osborn that called void the angel of death, not exactly a reliable source. and you didn't answer either question.
GodDragonDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GodDragonDevil
@McKenzie:
OK what about the fact that Sentry can manipulate molecules? or the fact that he can bring back the dead, and speedblits the living shit outta Doomsday. I am sure the Void would rape Juggernaut. And if Sentry can bring the dead back to life, I am sure that he can make the dead, stay dead. And Sentry has proven multiple times that he will come back from the dead no matter what. I think he might be alomost immortal. Also that he is the single strongest telephath on the planet, he can prob mind rape doomsday too numerous times and make him beleive he was a chicken or something.
McKenzie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By McKenzie
@GodDragonDevil: sentry will NOT be speedblitzing doomsday. the guy was able to keep up with superman and the flash in combat. If sentry tried that, doomsday would backhand him into orbit. 

sentry bringing back the dead doesn't change the fact that doomsday will keep coming back, more powerful than before.

I'm quite certain DD is immune to telepathy, or could develope immunity on the fly. 

Molecule manipulation is not sentry's main fighting style, and he wouldn't last long enough to think to use it. 

sentry is currently dead, so no, he's not immortal.

and you still didn't answer either question.
GodDragonDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By GodDragonDevil

What the hell is my question? and I am sure if sentry can survive a beating from World War Hulk, and the temperature from the Sun, and rip a God in half, and destroy an entire civilization in like minutes he can kill Doomsday numerous times. and if you include BFR, sentry would punt Doomday across the universe.
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By CAPiTA
@GodDragonDevil said:

" @McKenzie: OK what about the fact that Sentry can manipulate molecules? or the fact that he can bring back the dead, and speedblits the living shit outta Doomsday. I am sure the Void would rape Juggernaut. And if Sentry can bring the dead back to life, I am sure that he can make the dead, stay dead. And Sentry has proven multiple times that he will come back from the dead no matter what. I think he might be alomost immortal. Also that he is the single strongest telephath on the planet, he can prob mind rape doomsday too numerous times and make him beleive he was a chicken or something. "

@GodDragonDevil said:

" What the hell is my question? and I am sure if sentry can survive a beating from World War Hulk, and the temperature from the Sun, and rip a God in half, and destroy an entire civilization in like minutes he can kill Doomsday numerous times. and if you include BFR, sentry would punt Doomday across the universe. "

You've never read Doomsday comics have you?

Sentry will not be killing Doomsday. Not even once.

I doubt he could BFR him either.
GodDragonDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By GodDragonDevil

Haha do you doubt that the Void would fail in killing Doomsday?
McKenzie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By McKenzie
@GodDragonDevil: question 1: is it first to die loses, or do they need to stay dead?

question 2:is it DoS doomsday or H/P? (not that it really matters)

do you have any idea who doomsday is? this guy killed superman. he would have torn WWH's arms off. sentry destroys civilizations, doomsday destroys entire worlds. he's lived for thousands of years, died hundreds of times, and comes back stronger each time. they finally got rid of him the only way they knew how; they sent him to the end of the universe where nothing else was around for him to kill.
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CAPiTA

I doubt the Void could kill Doomsday as well.

BFR him... maybe. Big maybe.

McKenzie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By McKenzie
@CAPiTA said:
" I doubt the Void could kill Doomsday as well.  BFR him... maybe. Big maybe. "
huge maybe
GodDragonDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By GodDragonDevil

OK this is to the death DEATH, where you dont come back. and has Doomsday become immune to Telephathy? and damn didnt know juggernaut was that strong lol. BUt ripping off WWH;s aarms is a no no lol. Ill debate that later. I honestly think that the person who rips Gods in half has NO VISIBLE WEAKNESSES *stated by sheild* would kill Doomsday.
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By CAPiTA
@GodDragonDevil said:
" OK this is to the death DEATH, where you dont come back. and has Doomsday become immune to Telephathy? and damn didnt know juggernaut was that strong lol. BUt ripping off WWH;s aarms is a no no lol. Ill debate that later. I honestly think that the person who rips Gods in half has NO VISIBLE WEAKNESSES *stated by sheild* would kill Doomsday. "
Doomsday's been incinerated by Imperiex. He came back from it. Neither Sentry nor Void are anywhere near the level of Imperiex.

Neither Sentry nor Void can kill DD. DD would rip him in half.
GodDragonDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By GodDragonDevil

And then Sentry would come back and unleash the power of a million exploding suns in his ass lol.

CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By CAPiTA
@GodDragonDevil said:
" And then Sentry would come back and unleash the power of a million exploding suns in his ass lol. "
Still wouldn't do anything.
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@GodDragonDevil said:
" OK this is to the death DEATH, where you dont come back. and has Doomsday become immune to Telephathy? and damn didnt know juggernaut was that strong lol. BUt ripping off WWH;s aarms is a no no lol. Ill debate that later. I honestly think that the person who rips Gods in half has NO VISIBLE WEAKNESSES *stated by sheild* would kill Doomsday. "
Actually Sentry has a pretty big weakness: his unstable mind. And he's only ripped ONE god in half, and it was Ares. Were you actually unsure of who'd be the winner of this fight or did you just want to state that Sentry would beat DD?
McKenzie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By McKenzie
@GodDragonDevil:  it's not like Ares has thor or hercules level durability. juggernaut has absolutely nothing to do with this conversation so... 

again, you failed to specify which doomsday we're using. is it DoS or H/P? 

and not having a weakness doesn't mean you're immortal. it means nothing works better than anything else. 

i believe doomsday is immune to telepathy due to him defeating martian manhunter, who is a telepath on par with sentry.
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@McKenzie said:
" @GodDragonDevil:  it's not like Ares has thor or hercules level durability. juggernaut has absolutely nothing to do with this conversation so...   again, you failed to specify which doomsday we're using. is it DoS or H/P?   and not having a weakness doesn't mean you're immortal. it means nothing works better than anything else.   i believe doomsday is immune to telepathy due to him defeating martian manhunter, who is a telepath on par with sentry. "
haha you've asked like 3 times now whether or not it was Death of Superman or Hunter/Prey.
GodDragonDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By GodDragonDevil
@texasdeathmatch:
oh lkol sorry the Hunter one :P
McKenzie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By McKenzie
@texasdeathmatch:  and he has yet to answer. DoS would almost be challenged by sentry/void, but hunter prey doomsday would rip bob to shreds in minutes.

*edit: ah there it is. H/P doomsday wins in no time at all. he tanked the omega beams like it was nothing.
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@McKenzie said:
" @texasdeathmatch:  and he has yet to answer. DoS would almost be challenged by sentry/void, but hunter prey doomsday would rip bob to shreds in minutes. "
He said Hunter/Prey. Game over for Sentry
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By CAPiTA
@GodDragonDevil said:
" @texasdeathmatch: oh lkol sorry the Hunter one :P "
HP Doomsday?

Sentry and Void get stomped hard.
GodDragonDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By GodDragonDevil
http://marvel.com/universe/Sentry_(Robert_Reynolds) Stated that the Sentry's Power rivals that of the Silver Surfer and Pheonix Force which can pwn Superman and can rape Doomsday. Also, having an unstable mind is prob going to go to his advantage because he might snapp and cut loose all of his power.
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@GodDragonDevil said:
" http://marvel.com/universe/Sentry_(Robert_Reynolds) Stated that the Sentry's Power rivals that of the Silver Surfer and Pheonix Force which can pwn Superman and can rape Doomsday. Also, having an unstable mind is prob going to go to his advantage because he might snapp and cut loose all of his power. "
That's not how his unstable mind works, he usually just screams and holds his head, rendering him useless. Also, Sentry is DEFINITELY not on that level
McKenzie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By McKenzie
@GodDragonDevil:  dude, hunter/prey doomsday is a beast. he tanked the omega effect with no problems. he snapped an amped up superman arm like a toothpick. silver surfer is not on the level of phoenix force, and both of them would demolish bob with ease. the marvel wiki is unreliable. and as has been stated, doomsday came back from being killed by imperiex, which is far more power than bob could hope to put out.
Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@GodDragonDevil said:
"And then Sentry would come back and unleash the power of a million exploding suns in his ass lol. "

Power of Million Suns is a lie that he never used
alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By alcoholbob
@GodDragonDevil said:

" And then Sentry would come back and unleash the power of a million exploding suns in his ass lol. "

Yeah and he barely blow up a city street in Manhattan while Tony Stark was flipping out and saying "that's the power of a million exploding suns!"

Sentry gets curbstomped.
McKenzie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By McKenzie
@slacker the hacker said:
" @GodDragonDevil said:
"And then Sentry would come back and unleash the power of a million exploding suns in his ass lol. "
Power of Million Suns is a lie that he never used "
even when he "cut loose" during WWH it wasn't even the power of one sun, let alone a million exploding ones.
GodDragonDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By GodDragonDevil

Shit fine, until further evidence and when marvel goes deeper with the Sentry, I declare this thread over, with the Doomsday winning in a bloody Curbstomp you happy lol

McKenzie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By McKenzie
@GodDragonDevil: marvel can't go deeper with sentry. he's dead, and his body was thrown in the sun.
alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By alcoholbob

Sentry was basically overhyped to be the next Michael Jordan (aka Superman) but ended up being JR Rider and was lost to abscurity.

GodDragonDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By GodDragonDevil

Thread is over lol, Doomsday won jesus :P

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By czarny_samael666

Void ftw by matter manipulation.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#36  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

Void wins first 5 fights and after that stalemate because they both wont stay dead.

Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#37  Edited By Superskrull86

Sentry

Avatar image for the_mayhem_theory
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate as it's a never-ending battle. Both will die, both will return to life and continue fighting.
Avatar image for enzeru--defunct
Enzeru--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#39  Edited By Enzeru--defunct
@The_Mayhem_Theory said:
Stalemate as it's a never-ending battle. Both will die, both will return to life and continue fighting.
Perfectly said.
SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#40  Edited By SpidermanWins
@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

I too agree
Avatar image for the_mayhem_theory
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There needs to be a story where Sentry lets loose completely (ignoring WWH), just to put that hyperbole crap to rest. I want to see that Power of 1 Million Exploding Suns come to fruition.
Avatar image for enzeru--defunct
Enzeru--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#42  Edited By Enzeru--defunct
@The_Mayhem_Theory said:
There needs to be a story where Sentry lets loose completely (ignoring WWH), just to put that hyperbole crap to rest. I want to see that Power of 1 Million Exploding Suns come to fruition.
Easy, if he would teleport into a different dimension and bust everything up.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Thor's hammmer

if it's only one death i'll take Voidsentry
TenguMan8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By TenguMan8

H/P doomsday stomps, then goes on a rampage destroying earth.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry BFRs him or wipes him from existence.
YoungThriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By YoungThriller
@venomoushatred1001 said:
Impossible they already did that to DD and he still survived.

You marvel fanboys can say all you want but doomsday murders him without much trouble,he's faster,and stronger than sentry,plus his mid fight evolution would be to much for sentry,Matter manipulation will work for a few minutes then BAM,DD is immune to it.
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By theicon

black hole , or  use a black hole cage  contain him  till God judges him  lol

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@YoungThriller said:
Impossible they already did that to DD and he still survived.  You marvel fanboys can say all you want but doomsday murders him without much trouble,he's faster,and stronger than sentry,plus his mid fight evolution would be to much for sentry,Matter manipulation will work for a few minutes then BAM,DD is immune to it.

I'm not a fanboy. 

So if Sentry turns him into a table, he'll be a immune to it?
RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#49  Edited By RainEffect
I'm not a fanboy.  So if Sentry turns him into a table, he'll be a immune to it?
LOL
PINK_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By PINK_69

doomsday