The Second Comicvine Holy Grail War - Main Thread

GearSecond619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@maestromage: "Ruler" Expeditus repeats "Did you hear the master's last message? There are monsters in our midst, and we are called to exterminate them at all costs.....I should think that such missions should be concern of our 'ruler' but....I offer my assistance, if you could guide me to the locations of the crowns, I shall offer you my blade." She communicates telepathically

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Mass

@just_banter: @naronu

Advancement II: Its Time For A Massacre

No Caption Provided

In front of the Crocodilians, William's figure vanished, abruptly appearing directly in front of them. Before they could register the threat and defend themselves their visions turned, spun, whirled through the air before thudding onto the floor. Their bodies followed their heads shortly after, toppling over like a puppet whose strings had been cut.

William swung his blade to the side, a thin sheen of blood flying onto the wall and leaving his sword as clean as if it was never used at all. He sheathed his blade and walked down the tunnel that the Crocodilians were guarding, his footsteps echoing through the now silent space. "How am I going to find a rock down here?" he wondered out loud.

William looks down at the beast in front of him, now lying unmoving on the floor of the sewer.

Watching William slay the reptiles triggers something deep and primal in Cain. The maddening urge for violence, to hurt, to break, to destroy, to KILL. The blood thirst was becoming unbearable. With a deafening roar and a blood curdling laugh Cain screams

Cain: HAHAHAH IT'S TIME FOR A MASSACRE!!!!!

The roar echoes throughout the sewer, filling every living thing with a sense of terror and dread.

What followed next can only be described as the systematic genocide of the Crocodilian race as Cain teleported to each one of them, and like the monster he is, tore them limp from limp.

With claws that can rip through space itself, Cain tore off heads, ripped off arms, sliced through bodies, broke bones, lacerated legs and disemboweled every Crocodilian he could find. The laughter rang throughout the sewers as the reptile's death throes quickly started to build and build.

As the Crowned Crocodilian sat in its throne, the laughter that had previously filled him with fear suddenly ended. The wailing moans of his dying race echoed throughout the sewers and slowly faded away to nothing. Not a sound could be heard. Not a drip of water, nor beat of heart. The quiet threatened to consume the Crowned Croc in madness until suddenly a massive bloody figure appeared out of nowhere before him. The figure wore a maniacal grin as blood dripped from its claws. With a sudden flash the King Croc.....

Feats:

Claws that rip through space

Invisible space cutting

Edit: I tried to edit the post to remove the fight with the Croc King but it killed my images and Feat links. CV won't let me add them back so I'll add them to my next post.

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nostacioler: "Oh. Is that all? Regardless of what our 'Master' may have said, as far as I'm concerned these monsters are none of my business. The closest one to you is in the sewers under the city, if you want to run around and kill them then be my guest, but don't expect any help from me. Unless, of course... you'd be willing to make a trade."

GearSecond619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maestromage: "Oh wow, an uncaring, tyrant ruler......why did I expect anything else..." Expeditus grumbles "But before I do anything rash and unsightly in your eyes, I must ask,what sort of trade would a ruler request?" She asks the pretentious oaf before adding "And try to keep it within my area of expertise...."

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@naronu

Advancement 2: system (C:) -> Sacrilege

No Caption Provided

After a successful 4 hours spreading it's dominance over Mazarua Way, it begins to question it's next course of actions.

Suddenly, a transmission is fed through its consciousness:

It appears something went horribly wrong with your summoning into New Fuyuki. Avoiding the deaths of civilians would be preferred but some things cannot be avoided in war. As to the numerous inhuman inhabitants of New Fuyuki, find and exterminate them at all costs, there appears to be some sort of organization among them look for any sort of crown mark to find the leaders. The Tower in Artoria Plaza is off-limits, as is the Grand Library. Do not under any circumstance attempt to enter those locations as your connection to this world may suffer extreme damage and I cannot guarantee your survival. If you collect a branded crown destroy it as quickly as possible.

The message peaks it's interests. Y2K is an entity of the 2000's, it does not like boundaries, it does not like rules, it does not like ultimatums.

Y2K sends ten of its clones to the Grand Library entry. With a calculated risk, they step towards the Grand Library doors and begin to entry, sure that interference from the Master is imminent.

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nostacioler: "I care about plenty, my dear boy. Just not this. As for the trade, it rather depends on what you want from me. I can only offer a fair bargain after all."

GearSecond619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maestromage: (Am not boy tho)

"Since you are unwilling to accompany me, I should only wish to know one thing" Expeditus began. "Not far from here is a refugee camp, established by our own Caster, as such, the safety of the citizens of that camp is my primary concern.....as it should be yours. Regardless, you seem to possess magic that spans acorss the entire city, so if you could give me directions towards monsters closest to that area, I should be on my way.... "

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nostacioler: "There are monsters out towards the sea and the river, but the one closest to your little encampment is underground, deep in the sewers. Which works out perfectly, because it aligns with what I want from you. There's a particular artefact down there, find it and bring it to me. I had sent one of my own people down there but I fear that they can't handle it."

GearSecond619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naronu: @maestromage: "Keep an open telepathic communications line, yeah? I'm not quite sure what I'll be looking for down there."

(Instead of walking to the sewers, I awaken one of my sewer clones to go where Ruler wants me to go, but before that clone starts moving, she clones herself so the amount of coffin clones remains the same. I only sent out a total of 49 clones before, so this makes 50 now)

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By maestromage

@nostacioler: "Hmmmm. Hold on."

The image of Loki briefly turns hazy, and for a few moments, there's nothing. Then, all of a sudden-

No Caption Provided

CTHUNK

-a small blue projectile resembling an arrow embeds itself in a nearby building. It looks like something is attached to it.

"Take that. Use it if you need to contact me."

Upon closer inspection, the object attached to the arrow appears to be a mobile phone, tied on with someone's tie. It has only one contact in it, simply named "Your King".

Avatar image for gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps
GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

@naronu said:

@gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps: @darthjhawk

As you turn to leave the Fake-William yells out to you:

"Congratulations! You passed the test. A mighty fine job on you to see through it Solomon, but we should have expected it from a man of your talents. Since you've impressed us, you win a prize! Take this phone. It's a direct line, call the next time you need a favour."

If you take the phone it only has a single contact in it, simply called "Your King"

"Fuhu, seems our gamemaster isn't taking this very seriously, is he?" Fujino chuckles. It's a weird sensation, on one hand, Fujino should be angry that a Ruler servant, someone summoned by the Throne of Heroes to act as a neutral moderator, is playing tricks and seemingly even playing favourites. Worst off, this was a servant that was capable of bypassing Fujino's clairvoyance & Mind's Eye, so, whilst befitting of a Ruler, he was hardly someone with limited combat ability.

At the same time, this is where that mentally unstable aspect I mentioned earlier comes to the forefront. The idea that Fujino is facing opponents who could easily be a match for herself and even play her like a fiddle is a weird sense of euphoria to someone whose pleasures were defined by the violent tendencies brought on by her numbness to pain. Perhaps there was an opponent powerful enough to finally free her of this curse that not even the Throne could achieve.

But in any case, the immediate plan hasn't changed. Whatever the mobile device was used for, it was rightfully Solomon's, and it's not as if Fujino would make heads or tails off it anyway.

"So, you're name is Solomon. My name is Asagami Fujino, very nice to meet you." Having learnt Caster's true name seems only fair that Fujino reveals her own. Though in her own mind, a legend as mythical as the final king of Israel wouldn't even think much of a defect like her.

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nostacioler:

Isamu had stammered out a few words and beat a hasty retreat upon seeing your power. You can only wonder when he'll strike again.

GearSecond619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naronu: "Original" Expeditus:

Seeing the boy run, Expeditus sighs deeply, "You can't win them all, I suppose." she thinks to herself.

"Adventurer" Expeditus:

Expeditus takes the strange device Ruler shot down to her. Her clone is already moving towards the directions Ruler gave her, down through the sewers so she "teleport clones" with the device down to the sewers (feats already shown before).

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Naronu

@youngjustice: @maestromage

Battle: The Stone Lions

No Caption Provided

As you climb the stairs to the Grand Library you notice the stone eyes of the lion statues seem almost to move, following your ascent. Shrugging it off you reach the doors of the library, when you push against them to open they don't move at all. Suddenly behind you the four stone lions leap into combat.

You additionally see a black sedan screech to a halt infront of the library, 3 strange beings leap out of the car dressed entirely in black trenchcoats, black masks cover their faces.

Anyways the Lions use the Palug Class Golem stat block (listed below). They fight akin to actual lions, attempting to encircle you and attack your back.

Palug Class Golem:

Speed/Reactions: Mach 20

Striking: Building

Durability: Small-Building

Pretty simple stone guardians, but they're fast.

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter:

You wade deeper into the sewers, killing another hulk as you go (this one does not begin to turn green). Eyes peeled you eventually find a stone emitting a faint magical aura. Digging through the muck of the sewers (ruining your fancy new robes in the process) you eventually pull out a glowing purple stone, matching the descriptions of the one Ruler showed you. Holding it up to the dim light in the sewer it glows unnaturally, power seeming to pulse from within. In a cruel twist of fate the stone seems unable to contain the power within and you watch as it shatters in your hands, leaving a cloud of purple mist.

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#116 darthjhawk  Moderator

@maestromage@naronu@gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps

Intervention II: Gil is trying to sneak write some romantic crap, but I won’t. and someone tell his crazy ass to leave us alone. he knows who I mean.

No Caption Provided

If you take the phone it only has a single contact in it, simply called "Your King"

"So, you're name is Solomon. My name is Asagami Fujino, very nice to meet you." Having learnt Caster's true name seems only fair that Fujino reveals her own. Though in her own mind, a legend as mythical as the final king of Israel wouldn't even think much of a defect like her.

Taking the phone from the doppelgänger, Solomon turned back towards Archer. ”It is quite nice to meet you as well Ms. Asagami. I hope we can get along in the future.” As he spoke he couldn’t help but see a history pain with his clairvoyance. A life of misery and suffering. A world not much different from he himself had seen and experienced. “Does this child feel no joy?” He thought to himself, before dismissing it.

“Ms. Asagami I will tell you more but this place is not safe, we can discuss more back at my territory as we gather more of our allies.“

Turning back to False Saber once more, Solomon addressed him sharply: ”Give a word to your master, these tricks of his are hardly becoming of a Ruler. We shall have words later. But know I will not allow you to manipulate my comrades.”

And with that Solomon grabbed Fujino, took flight and rocketed back towards his territory.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naronu: "Huh." William looked at the floating, purple haze coalescing into his surroundings. "I hope that wasn't important." His job, with this, was done, so far as he could tell. "I better be able to clean these robes for free," he said to his surroundings. He knew the person that was supposed to hear it would. He looked at the ceiling with his hands on his hips. "Well, now what?"

He thought back to the bizarre declaration he heard shortly before, and the many corpses he had stepped past that he himself had not killed. He hadn't much cared at the time—clearly, as whoever it was had not attacked him, they were not an enemy—but now that his reason for coming down here had ended, he was curious. There was that Sewer King as well. Perhaps this rock was a fake, meant to throw William off the scent of the real one? Probably not, but the slaughterer down here interested him nonetheless. It had deliberately attacked the Crocodilians while ignoring him. The Crocodilians he had spoken with also did not suggest that they were currently at war. Those circumstances added to the message he had received from master, suggested two possibilities: a servant of blue, or a surprise attack from another King. William didn't know which it was, but either way, he was intrigued.

William made his way through the tunnels, following the trail of bodies that led him, undoubtedly, to the Sewer King.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

As Prometheus enters the room, a heart rises from the ground. A heart... of sand. The walls begin to harden on a wall and a face appears. It booms:

"You Dare Challenge The Beach King? Then Die!"

And Prometheus is faced with an army. Before they reach him, Prometheus makes himself clear.

"I don't do well with gods, man of sand" says the lone man, "and kings are in no favor of mine either. The truest path is that of man." With that, the Saver of Blue leaps into action.

The first plan of action here is to activate the powers of the Turtle from the CW show The Flash. This video does an excellent job of showcasing his abilities. He can slow shit down around him and move freely, as well as affect what moves and doesn't (i.e the bullets he fired at the chandelier at :42), moves straight up FTE to regular humans (does it repeatedly against the hot blonde). Notably, he stops bullets dead in their tracks and slows early season 2 Flash down to a complete crawl, forcing him to power through after having amassed a handful of distance. Even in season 1, he was capable of:

• Casually running multiple times the distance of mach+ bullets in the same time frame, making high supersonic+
  • Creating a vacuum to get rid of some phosphorous, a roughly mach 7 feat
  • Move in tandem with or faster than explosions, easily hypersonic

and it's worth noting that Barry only gets faster over time. Turtle turned this guy into a crawl and can move at casual speeds whilst Barry's essentially frozen. Frankly, even being completely FTE to humans with the power activated while also having a body capable of fighting evenly with Spider-Man on repeated occasion makes this a non-issue. I can go into detail on how Venom is easily faster than Sandman, but even with these they're bare minimum equal. Turtle's powers makes these guys literal statues to me. This just leaves putting down the Sand King.

No-selling Spider punches means absolutely nothing when Venom scales far above Spider-striking. In the first issue of Absolute Carnage, we see Parker absolutely wail on a concrete wall to no avail (which isn't an anti-feat, this is a supermax prison where they were keeping the Green Goblin). Well, the very next issue has Eddie straight-up one-shot the same wall. Beyond that, Venom has already on-panel thrust his hands into Sandman's body. Of course, this won't do anything beyond put some sand guys down. That's why the heart is such an obvious target: it's going to get put down.

In season 6 came Turtle II, who's powers I'm also allowed. This Turtle could cast bubbles that rapidly aged people. Spamming a handful onto the heart should super-age the consciousness into death. 10 cubic meters isn't much and these bubbles should dig into the sand. As the heart is frozen, spamming a large amount of these around the entire thing should be more than enough to win this.

Should all else fail, Venom's physiology has allowed him to straight up consume Sandman, so Prometheus can help himself to sand and some wine from his knapsack.

@naronu

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#119  Edited By YoungJustice

Battle 1: system(C:)\Y2K\clones\attackmode\target-stonelions

@naronu

Y2K stands in the streets of it's newly reformed Mazarua Way, while it simultaneously controls ten clones entering into the Grand Library.

No Caption Provided

Upon entrance, it detected corneal movement within the seemingly inorganic sculptures:

"Oddity detected. Notate timestamp for further inspection later."

The clones continued up the steps, and finally arrived at the door. Despite it's best efforts, they were unable to secure entry into the Library through basic means.

As the clones turned to return to Y2K, the inorganic lion sculptures became lethal, and immediately primed for attack:

"Several hostiles detected. Open Noble Phantasm folder. Activate Inertia Fields."

Rocket's Inertia Belt allows for her to absorb, repulse, manipulate, and control inertia in a controlled area.

This allows her to accomplish things such as:

• Create inertia-less fields around opponents, negating all inertia around the specified target, causing them inability to move or breathe.
No Caption Provided
  • Adjust the kinetic energy of any given object to increase its damage.
No Caption Provided
  • Absorb damage taken, and repurpose it offensively.

The Inertia Fields go over the clones, and in tandem, utilizing one of the most technoproficent mind processes' of all time, they exert inertia negating fields around their opponents, which should be a viable strategy give how quickly its mind tends to react to combat situations

The Stone Lions lose all movement ability temporarily, which leaves my clones with the perfect opportunity to strike.

Some of them utilize their nano-bite makeup and create rocket weaponry, blowing off large chunks of the Stone Lions without difficulty.

Some of them play defensively, using their nanobites to create another 30 duplicates for backup incase the threat does not seize.

"Duplicates Iota+, open Noble Phantasm Folder, Subsection - Mutant. Access Katherine Pryde Powerset. Apply."

Kate Pryde is a mutant with the primary ability of intangibility. This allows her to avoid attacks, destroy technology, and trap others.

No Caption Provided

She can phase others partially, as she does above.

No Caption Provided

Or she could completely incase them.

The clones phase the Stone Lions deep into the abyss of the New Fuyuki, eradicating the threat.

"Hostiles disposed. Crisis Averted."

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boss Battle: The Sewer King @mass@nostacioler@just_banter

Teleporting into the large room you swing your claws forward intending to end the battle as quickly as you had ended his subordinates. To your surprise the seated figure disappears from view.

"Hahaha! Foolish sneaky turtle, you thought you could surprise me? I am the Sewer King!"

This loud proclamation echoes through the Sewer, alerting both a Saber and an Assassin to the impending fight.

No Caption Provided

The Sewer King is Rak Wraithraiser as of the end of the Name Hunt Station Arc of Tower of God. Physically he's far above the level of this tournament. Being able to trade blows briefly with Arie Inieta places him below but relative to the upper tier of D-Rank regulars like Endorsi Jahad and base Khun Ran. We've seen base Ran fight evenly with Anak, who has dodged his cloud-to-ground lightning. Suffice it to say no servant can react to the Sewer King's movements. For the purposes of this battle he's also got Instinct A, so he's aware of incoming dangers allowing him to dodge out of the way. The first challenge of this boss battle is figuring out how to tag someone over ten times faster than you.

Once you've figured out how to tag Rak you're going to need to figure out how to put him down. His peers take and dish out hits that vaporize massive amounts of rock, placing him solidly in the Multi-City Block to Town Level, beyond anything you can tank. There's no trick or hax here, it's the sewers might makes right, and the Sewer King is the rightest of them all.

After 1 minute, @nostacioler and @just_banter enter the chamber from opposite ends. They see whatever is going on within.

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Advancement II - Too Little Too Late

The smile that crept across Cain's face could send chills down through the bravest of men. Here was an opponent worth killing. Here was something Cain could actually enjoy fighting. For the millennia so few things have actually stimulated Cain's excitement. There is nothing like a good fight. Nothing like killing something with your own hands.

While the Sewer King, Rak sports impressive power and speed, its largely useless against Cain. The God Egg's ability to absorb matter and energy makes physical attacks completely useless, even with Rak's excessive power, but Cain won't be needing that. A physical brute like Rak is doomed against Cain thanks to the power of Keith Red. Over the millennia, the God Egg has absorbed the powers of the other Keith's and Arms (The God Egg cannot power copy actual supernatural powers, only abilities of Keith's and Arms). The powers of Keith Red, Green, Silver, Violet and Black are all contained within the God Egg, along with the Jabberwock, White Rabbit and Knight. What that means for poor Rak is he now faces a beast with enough firepower to make even God tremble.

Anything that touches Cain will be destroyed on the molecular level by the ultrasonic waves of Keith Red.

For Rak who is a pure brute, its an impossible power to overcome. His Instinct A will warn him before any attack or if something isn't what it seems, but it won't alert him to his own demise upon touching Cain. The moment Rak tries to hit Cain, the ultrasonic waves with destroy the molecular bonds holding his body together, and poof, no more Rak.

But destroying Rak on the molecular level won't be bloody enough for Cain. Rak disappearing into a cloud of dust isn't agonizing enough to satisfy Cain. He'd much rather chop the beast to pieces. So Cain immediately attacks with a barrage of invisible space cuts. Rak is certainly fast enough to dodge the cuts but he has no way of detecting them. Instinct will warn him of the impending attack but it won't identify what the attack is, nor will Rak know the attack is invisible and not something else Cain is about to do. You'll need something better than Instinct A to dodge this:

Rak will be cut to pieces if he doesn't try to blitz Cain and get himself killed first. Either way, Rak is doomed.

Cain: Now come beast, give it your best shot! Come face your doom!

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Naronu

Day 1, 0:00: Advancement 3

No Caption Provided

No territory expansions took place in the previous advancement. Mana is all restored.

Kishinami Advancement: @supremegeneration

Aging the sand didn't turn out as well as you'd hoped, it took an entire bottle of wine to wash the flavor out of your mouth. The castle collapses around you, leaving you sat on top of a massive mountain of sand. Sitting right next to you is a syringe, full of a grayish metallic liquid. As you ponder the syringe, which certainly was not there just a moment ago, the entire mountain begins to shake. Rising in front of you is a crown, made entirely of sand. It floats in the air.

What do you do?

The Sewers Advancement: @mass@just_banter@nostacioler

There's nothing left of the Sewer King once you're done with him. Falling to the floor from his throne is a bottle of pills. Rising out of the water is a crown composed entirely of mucky water and mud. It should be impossible for such a thing to be easy on the eyes, and yet it radiates with a sort of strange beauty. At this moment your teammate arrives in one entrance, while an invisible assassin arrives in the other.

What do you do?

Pieceman Plaza Advancement: @youngjustice@maestromage

The Stone Lions vanquished, the doors to the Grand Library swing slowly open. You enter and the three masked operatives move to follow. Before any of you can react a sword extends at frightening speed, skewering the three of them. Interestingly they do not seem to be harmed by this in the least, but they all quickly turn around and march back down the steps, getting into the sedan and driving off.

[More details on what occurs when you enter the Library will be PMed to you]

The Docks Advancement: @kurt_saulenne

Exiting your car you stand at the edge of the docks, the smell of the ocean filling your lungs.

"I hope you weren't planning on going for a swim little lady, there were sharks spotted just the other day." a kind looking old man warns you, sitting alone in the dark with a fishing rod. The rest of the docks seem completely devoid of any sort of life, even the fish are asleep.

What do you do?

If you weren't mentioned feel free to go about whatever you were just doing.

kurt_saulenne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By kurt_saulenne

@naronu:

I smiled warmly at the fisherman’s comments, still gazing out over the vast sea. “Yes. Yes, there are. Many of them just a few yards away.” I respond, affirming his statement regarding the tactile predators of the deep.

I ask the man a question. “What’s your name, sir?”

TL;DR: I converse with the man. Learning any information that I can.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naronu: @mass: William enters the room, scanning the area. His eyes fall on the being and the crown. He had already pieced together who it likely was, and seeing its form confirmed it. "Berserker, I take it? It would have been nice if you introduced yourself before doing all... this. I am Saber," he said with a dignified bow, a striking juxtaposition for the man currently covered in waste. "and I suppose we are on the same team." He looked between the pills and the crown. "To the victor goes the spoils is how it usually goes, and I quite clearly had no involvement in whatever took place here. What do you plan on doing with those?"

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red Faction Group Advancement: Opening Strike

The Hunter of Stars. The Martyr of Death. The God of Cats. The Vampire of Wallachia. The Great Strategist of Wu. The Hero of India. The Devil Doctor of Germany. Some of them great heroes, some of them the stuff of horror. All now stood in alliance for one target: the Holy Grail. Assembled, the group sat down for a meeting and began to plan.

Zhou Yu spoke first. Though Dracula and Bastet, a king and a god, did not much like giving a human general the lead, they had acknowledged his strategic prowess along with the rest of the group.

Zhou Yu began his proposition, “The time to strike is now. I have observed the opposition. Excepting Assassin and Ruler, I have detected every one of them. They are scattered, unable to locate each other. Caster and Archer have united, while Saber and Berserker are facing monsters in the sewers. Pretender is all alone. We have the initiative by far.”

He turned his gaze towards Assassin. “Expedius, I believe you have findings as well.”

“Yes. I entered the mind of Archer of Blue. I was forced out before I could attack her mind, but I was able to ascertain her situation and information about her faction. She and Caster are unready at the moment, however, I believe it is of utmost importance we attack Caster now. He is too much of a threat. His territory stands strong, his eyes are formidable, and he has shown a keen interest in assembling and uniting his team. I advise we attack and target him first.”

“Very well,” Zhou Yu nodded in appreciation. “A sudden series of attacks beginning with Caster of Blue. Does everyone agree with this plan of attack?”

A series of affirmations spread across the room. They had a range of origins, morals and goals. But not one of them planned to enter the war with anything less than a drive for victory. They would not pass up the perfect change to attack.

“Excellent,” Zhou Yu responded. “Based on all our abilities, I have determined a plan of attack that is near certain to work. This is what we will do…”

Strategy

The plan of attack is for Orion to open a portal to @gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps and @darthjhawk's location and Arjuna to walk through and shoot Zhou Yu’s senses are enough to detect everyone in the city and extend to the underground. So we will know where every member of the Blue Faction is immediately and be able to act based on knowledge of their current situations.

He moved his Spiritual Detection downward. Given his current spiritual power, seeing underground was not an issue. As he ventured deeper down, he was suddenly astonished. What kind of project is this? Below the forest, there was a construction that was similar to a palace. This underground building was more than a thousand acres wide. It was made from granite, and was furnished with all kinds of decorations, making it appear very elegant. There were around a thousand people in this building right now, and most of them were busy. Among them, many were relatively weak, only having between three and six rings. However, there were still one to two hundred people with rather strong cultivations. They were commanding the weaker ones, who were moving the resources.

Arjuna post from @gojosaluja:

Arjuna's build is simple. Shoot people real good. Valor EX makes his attacks unblockable and unhealable, and Marksmanship A+ means that it's literally impossible for him to miss unless you're intangible, i.e. not physically interactable, but Valor EX makes that impossible. So, it simply becomes a question of activating Valor EX, which happens with critical damage, which Naronu clarified means Level 5 damage (missing limbs, damaged internals, etc.). Since Arjuna has already activated Keridon and is in a Trion body, this is easy to do.

Trion bodies do fine without limbs, mainly due to these bodies being both artificial and disposable. So characters both aren't that concerned when they get damaged nor are they that debilitated. When using Keridon, Ranbenein got his foot lopped off and basically didn't care and there are more similar instances than I can count from various characters. Yuma chopped off his own arm to use it as bait at one point, and Kazama saw that and thought "hey, good idea" and did the same later. So losing a limb to gain an advantage is both perfectly in line with how Trion bodies are used and also basically has no downsides. Marksmanship A+ means that Arjuna's aim won't be affected by a lost limb, and Keridon allows him to fly so his mobility will be unaffected as well.

As for Keridon's actual abilities, even casual shots completely bisect Trion bodies.

No Caption Provided

These bodies are impervious to ordinary weapons, up to including tanks and small missiles, and can tank being punched through several small buildings at once. Izumi in his Trion body reinforces that getting shot by Ranbenein means "instant death". Keridon's bullets can be shot at unorthodoxangles, allowing Arjuna to target those who'd otherwise be out of his line of sight. The trigger also as mentioned has flight capabilities, and the rate of fire is so high that it's compared to rain. As for speed, Keridon is outright the best firearm in World Trigger in all areas, as is stated by Azuma, so it should be at least comparable if not superior to firearms like Hyuse's gun, which even Osamu can easily intercept. First off; this is visibly and logically a rail gun, as Hyuse fires his projectiles using magnetism, a weapon type that's usually hypersonic at a minimum. More impressively though, these shards of metal are being shot fast enough to pierce Trion bodies, the impressiveness of which I've already established. The speed required to do this is around the Mach 15-20 range. World Trigger regularly emphasises the muzzle velocity of Border's guns as a necessary requirement for their effectiveness, and Osamu is repeatedly stressed to be at the bare minimum level when it comes to his physicality, so it logically holds that Border's firearms, their snipers especially, should at least be in the same speed tier as Hyuse's. Furthermore, only Keridon's capabilities are actually stressed for their speed. Both he and Hyuse showed up at the same time in the same conflict and no emphasis is ever given to Hyuse's projectiles being in any way outstanding.

So basically Arjuna can machine gun fire really fast and powerful bullets that won't miss and that can't be blocked. That's it really.

To clarify, we will inflict level 5 damage on Arjuna before he enters the portal so Valor EX starts active.

Saint Expeditus has entered Fujino’s mind. Based on this he will be able to assess that she and Solomon are sufficiently vulnerable and high enough priority targets to attack first. Upon walking through the portal, Arjuna will shoot Solomon, and if he succeeds shoot Fujino.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GearSecond619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By GearSecond619

@sy8000: I want to add this

No Caption Provided

Host confirmation that I did bypass Archer's mind and gain basic information, just to make that unarguable.

Which means I don't need to prove that I can do it since WoG is on my side already. I'll help distract @gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps and @darthjhawk by attempting to mentally control them.

This will be the issued command. I will phrase it as "Kill yourselves"

No Caption Provided

Now for some feats. Let's start light, for my first feat, here is Psycho Pirate taking over Superboy and making him want to fight Superman.

No Caption Provided

And here's a feat of Psycho Pirate making Alan Scott so full of despair that he becomes a slave:

So while you're avoiding the one shot, you're also trying to avoid killing yourselves/each other because I commanded you to do it, and I already got through to your minds (well Archer's mind) once so doing again should be no issue. Even if it's just Archer who gets affected, it's still essentially 1v4 (and could quickly become 1v8 if the battle continues).

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GearSecond619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By GearSecond619

@naronu: The Saint of the sewers goes up to the Saber and the Berserker, and just walks up real close to them

Also edited my other post a few times

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By maestromage

"So, the conflict begins at last. With the start of the servants' battles, it seems I must get serious if I am to keep this city and its inhabitants safe from harm.

It is time."

Orbital Satellite Station Launch //: Operation VALHALLA Black

No Caption Provided

Reconfiguring Structure..........Complete

Initialising Energy Conservation..........Complete

Integrating with Environment..........Complete

Establishing Territory..........Complete

Engaging Cloaks..........Complete

Loki sat atop his castle in the sky and looked down at the city below. All those people, all their problems... it all looked so small from here. Humans look so small when you stride the heavens as he does. Perhaps that is the price to pay for Divinity...

VALHALLA is online. Flight is stable at 3000 feet. Commencing elliptical orbit around New Fuyuki.

VALHALLA has an EX Territory so for clarity, these will be its conditions:

• Increase speed reactions by 15% for Servants/Agents of Black
  • 100% bonus healing speed for Servants/Agents of Black
  • [Unique] Reduce the flow of time by 20% for all other than Servants/Agents of Black
  • [Unique] Reduce the parameters of all skills by 1 for all other than Servants/Agents of Black
  • [Unique] Resources now refresh every advancement as opposed to every two advancements for Servants/Agents of Black
Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kishinami Advancement: @supremegeneration

Aging the sand didn't turn out as well as you'd hoped, it took an entire bottle of wine to wash the flavor out of your mouth. The castle collapses around you, leaving you sat on top of a massive mountain of sand. Sitting right next to you is a syringe, full of a grayish metallic liquid. As you ponder the syringe, which certainly was not there just a moment ago, the entire mountain begins to shake. Rising in front of you is a crown, made entirely of sand. It floats in the air.

What do you do?

Absolutely disgusting... can't even believe that worked... but a man must prove his worth over any foe. Even if it costs a perfectly good bottle of wine to do so.

Upon seeing the crown, Prometheus was taken aback. He had no desire to become a king, but any genuine, high-held title would surely provide all kinds of advantages in an arena like this. Prometheus decides to inject the syringe ever slowly into a vein, hoping his future sight will warn him of any misgivings about the metallic subject being put into his body.

Afterwards, he grabs the floating crown and awaits to see if anything happens. He speaks to it: "I will not wear you, but I do claim you."

(If nothing happens he goes back to the beach house, refills up on old wine, and takes a sports car into the city)

@naronu

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naronu: @sy8000:

Loki Charisma EX's Dracula to bow down to him (he can just bow in the direction of the Church).

No Caption Provided

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maestromage: As you stand on Valhalla gazing down on the city, the darkness of the night seems to fade a little. Turning around the moon seems slightly larger in the sky. It could just be your eyes playing tricks on you though.

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: A burning pain spreads through your body as you inject the serum into a vein. Interestingly your future sight seems to relish the newly injected substance, accelerating its flow throughout your system. Your mind begins to move faster than before, calculating even more possibilities and even faster. You're beginning to get the hang of it when a second shocking pain wrecks your body and you feel things slowly beginning to change. You can hear things you've never heard before, sound permeates your every thought. You slowly rise to your feet, forever a changed man.

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#135 darthjhawk  Moderator

@nostacioler@sy8000@seagod@darkdementor101@gojosaluja@naronu@gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps@mass

Panic in the Sky: Blood Stained Blue

No Caption Provided

“Excellent,” Zhou Yu responded. “Based on all our abilities, I have determined a plan of attack that is near certain to work. This is what we will do…”

Stepping through the portal you see dozens of Casters and Archers all dashing around madly. Every single one seems headed in the general direction of Caster's territory. That'll be the starting situation.

Sensing that the breadth of the red team had committed to this assault on him, Solomon let out a heavy sigh.

"Very well, I have tried peace, I have tried patience and yet you refuse to stay your hands. And so I will so you why I am called the King of Mages."

Dismantling the Mental Assault:

I'll help distract by attempting to mentally control them.

This will be the issued command. I will phrase it as "Kill yourselves"

Now for some feats. Let's start light, for my first feat, here is Psycho Pirate taking over Superboy and making him want to fight Superman.

And here's a feat of Psycho Pirate making Alan Scott so full of despair that he becomes a slave:

So while you're avoiding the one shot, you're also trying to avoid killing yourselves/each other because I commanded you to do it, and I already got through to your minds (well Archer's mind) once so doing again should be no issue. Even if it's just Archer who gets affected, it's still essentially 1v4 (and could quickly become 1v8 if the battle continues).

Entering the mind of the king of mages is a risky move. Let's first speak of resistance. That starts with explaining the mental and emotional assault of Phantasmagoria for over 20 years:

No Caption Provided

Phantasmagoria is an ability originally possessed by the Mage of the Beginning In simplest terms, as explained by Evangeline; it is a powerful illusory dream world where the user is a dominant force and can assault the minds of those inside the world:

UQ Holder! #130
UQ Holder! #130

Attacking your mind is the first major aspect of this ability, but this also gives the ability to control and use illusions (which is not telepathy but an assault on the senses) on a massive scale. Massive being literal, as the Phantasmagoria stretches the expanse of the planet Mars.

UQ Holder! #131
UQ Holder! #131

As well as Evangeline stated (at least on a speculative level) that to break out the caster's mind must be destroyed:

No Caption Provided

But even mental offensive and defensives aren't enough, as to truly break free is to defeat the caster in a game of willpower. As stated by Evangeline it is not a physical battle but rather a strength of heart. Think of it as being pulled into the Soul World of Adam Warlock's Soul Gem in Marvel; only through the caster can one escape or leave.

While it may seem simple to break out of first, this is made incredibly difficult to counter due to Negi's willpower stacked atop Ialda's own; due to them enduring Resonance. Resonance is another of Ialda's main abilities. After slaying Ialda, Negi was exposed to her consciousness, meaning his mind (telepathy & mind rape/possession), empathy, and soul was constantly attacked by the assault of the billions of humans populated throughout the solar system from the beginning of history to the present, and he resisted it for 30 years straight, non-stop. It also channels the pain and torment of every living being in the Milky Way, and to top it all off, Resonance deals out infinite empathy:

No Caption Provided

It was further broken down later, showing its sheer scale.

No Caption Provided

This is further expanded upon with resonance, the full-on mental assault and possession:

No Caption Provided

So I doubt that based on feats shown you would be able to affect Negi in the slightest. And attempting to even make contact with people like Negi who have been possessed means you will experience the same despair and counter assault:

I doubt the mind of Taskmaster is powerful enough to resist and withstand this kind of mental feedback and on top of that after experiencing, the souls of the damned will spawn on your location as shown below, then attacking and consuming you and other living beings in the area:

No Caption Provided

Responding to this would be fairly difficult given as I said I doubt Taskmaster has the mental fortitude to stay hardy and react to both the mental feedback and the damned souls spawning virtually on top of him and attempting to consume him and everyone in his area, disrupting the team present.

==========================================================

Counter-Strike: Unleashing the Ten Rings

So basically Arjuna can machine gun fire really fast and powerful bullets that won't miss and that can't be blocked. That's it really.

To clarify, we will inflict level 5 damage on Arjuna before he enters the portal so Valor EX starts active.

Let's start with Arjuna, already on death's door. While you did post showings that more than suffice for compensation of lost limbs...that is not all level 5 damage entails:

No Caption Provided

And as we are servants, we are subject to servant rules. And damage to the simulated circulatory and respiratory system is extremely dangerous for any servant. As both the blood flow and pulmonary respiration are crucial to circulating magical energy or mana, which in turn allows us to use our abilities:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

With an extremely damaged body and massive damage to your internal organs attempting to use an A+ rank noble phantasm would be extremely difficult. For example, without a proper flow of energy or just simply not enough, a single usage of an A rank Noble Phantasm and above is enough to cost Saber her existence:

No Caption Provided

Excalibur is A++ of course, slightly higher than yours, but at this point in time Saber was in a relatively healthy state compared to Arjuna's current status, thus in my mind, this evens out given the massive disparity in your conditions. So all of this and Arjuna stepping through a portal and coming onto a completely unexpected scene of dozens upon dozens of clones of both Solomon and Fujino, wasting shots is fatal. On top of that thanks to my Clairvoyance, I will know when and where you will send your shot (s) and from there I will be able to use the Great Birth Canal and instead of trying to block or evade your blasts, I'll simply absorb it:

And take your power, add it and replenish my own whilst you disappear from over usage of mana.

As for the rest of you between my clairvoyance and the power of Vairocana, simply looking at you will negate your abilities and stop you from activating them or allowing them to work properly:

Vairocana's Powerset Negation/Cancellation

And this works on multiple people at once and as shown she can use other abilities whilst the negation is active. Keeping every single one of you unable to use or activate your abilities in response. This is achieved by simply having vision on you, not a method of attack or aggression so unless our host deems otherwise, it won't even trigger Orion's instinct. And thus when he sees something else such as my actual attack while he may be able to warn his teammates he'll find himself caught off guard by the inability to use his powers, as will the rest of you I assume. Something I assume will be an annoyance since thanks to Saint Expiditus' attempted mental assault you'll have a drove of the dead and damned attacking your conglomeration:

I doubt the mind of Taskmaster is powerful enough to resist and withstand this kind of mental feedback and on top of that after experiencing, the souls of the damned will spawn on your location as shown below, then attacking and consuming you and other living beings in the area

Coupled with his screams of despair at experiencing the mental feedback of billions of souls from across history which is another distraction at best, a severe hindrance at worst. Of course, I'll be using my attack spells as well sending Killpi Astrape at the Red Team's gathered location:

No Caption Provided

Capable of destroying a 100-meter long massive boulder at the epicenter of what seems to be a city block-sized area; spreading the lightning effects from said epicenter

==========================================================

Behold the Wrath of the King of Mages; He who received the blessings of the Lord.

Advancement III: Do You Want Power?

No Caption Provided

As Cain takes the Crown of Mud and the Bottle of Pills, he notices William, the Saber of Blue enter the room. As William greets Cain, it seems that Cain is ignoring the Saber and staring off into the distance. Something else has caught his eyes, something exciting. When suddenly sharp words cut their way into his mind, the jagged words of Caster of Blue

Cain, I have need of your specific talents. Though I have found our archer, we were almost immediately assaulted by the Servants of Red. Archer and I fighting back now, will you join us?

Solomon melds his mind with Cain showing him what he sees and senses showing Arjuna coming through the portal, and the servants of red gathered on the other side of it.

Through Cain's Telescopic X-ray Vision he sees the Red Servants attempt to engage Solomon and another Blue Servant.

Cain thinks to himself "Attacking my team huh? Some people just can't wait to die..... There one attacking the Caster, the others are cowering in their little castle. Disgusting weaklings. I'll show them Hell!"

Cain activates the EX Ranked Noble Phantasm, The Flames of Purgatory (the formal name of Rei Ogami's Powerset)

Seven colored flames surround Cain and join together into one white flame, the Flame of Lucifer. The flames surround Cain, burning everything they touch. Nothing is safe from Lucifer's Flames, energy, matter, special powers, power negation, even nothingness itself, are all burned ash in the wake of Lucifer's Flame.

Cain: Burn the Red Servants...

As Cain disappears from the sewers, following Solomon's Clairvoyance, Cain targets Zhou Yu first, he instantly reappears from behind space with his claw on Zhou Yu's shoulder, the Ultrasonic Vibrations shooting through the molecular bonds of Zhou Yu's body.

Using Master Mollang's teachings, Cain unleashes Hell upon the rest of the Red Servants.

How will the Red Servants survive?

Summary:

• Cain activates his other NP and teleports
  • He teleports in direct contact with Zhou Yu and hits him with the ultrasonic vibrations
  • He unleashes Lucifer's Flame, the Sword of Anselar, and his Mid-Air Vibrations all at the same time
  • Anyone exposed to Cain's Dark Energy becomes his obedient slave

Feats:

Initial Assault: Unbending Spirits

No Caption Provided

Gunner:

These bodies are impervious to ordinary weapons, up to including tanks and small missiles, and can tank being punched through several small buildings at once. Izumi in his Trion body reinforces that getting shot by Ranbenein means "instant death".

These shouldn't be a problem for Fujino, as against bullets as relatively simple as these, she has everything she needs to feel absolutely nothing from them.

Pokémon XYZ episode 38
Pokémon XYZ episode 38

In terms of more traditional; "stats", Ash-Greninja is capable of directly clashing with and even taking direct hits from Alain's Mega Charizard X, who's strong to create a massive burst of smoke, covering an immense amount of grand with just a single Dragon Claw to the ground. Shockwaves this powerful should be more than capable of matching the best feats this Trion weaponry have soon to be capable of, at least based on what you've shown so far.

A defense-type Noble Phantasm that emits the radiance of the sun itself. Since it is light itself given shape, even a god would have difficulty destroying it, and Indra put in the effort to render it unavailable to Karna.

In the myth, Indra took the form of a Brahmin and visited Karna's castle. He approached Karna when he was taking his holy bath and said, "I wish to receive the things you carry."

Karna had sworn not to refuse the request of a Brahmin made during this time. While aware of Indra's trap, he accepted this request and handed over the requested item, the armor that was his only proof of his lineage.

While it was taken from him in the myth, as a Servant, Karna still possesses it. While it appears massive, it's an invincible armor that disregards physics and concepts to curtail antagonistic interference.

As long as he wears it, the damage Karna takes is reduced to one-tenth.

- Fate/Extra CCC Karna Matrix

However, what really nails the coffin is the part that really completes Fujino's build, her Remaining Sense of Pain, which in this case is a divine set of armour that reduces all damage taken by 90%, in both CCC & Apocrypha iterations. What this means is that if you don't have any defence ignoring properties, which Keridon doesn't seem to have, then an attack that Fujino could realistically take without much issue would become complete child play.

And that's not all, as Fujino's passives of Magic Resistance E & Battle Continuation C solidifies this invincibility even further. The former gave Fujino an extra 10% defence up against Noble Phantasms, and whilst this sadly doesn't make me 100% immortal, the multiplicative stacking nature confirmed by the host means that your attacks are only operating at the 1%. This synergizes perfectly with Battle Continuation, as anything below notably serious damage can just get completely ignored, meaning that only doing 1% worth damage simply isn't going to cut it against someone who can reasonably handle the attacks when going at 100%.

So with Arjuna, perhaps thematically fittingly, Karn's armour completely negs any and all offensive pressure he could put up, leaving him at most a distraction ready to be bent with a moment's notice, but that's a story for another time.

Assassin:

This will be the issued command. I will phrase it as "Kill yourselves" Now for some feats. Let's start light, for my first feat, here is Psycho Pirate taking over Superboy and making him want to fight Superman. And here's a feat of Psycho Pirate making Alan Scott so full of despair that he becomes a slave:

Ash-Greninja has actually resisted mind control before, one strong enough to take control of Zygarde, a legendary Pokémon that defends the entire Kalos region and overpower the previously mentioned Charizard X. given that you didn't provide anything as to the reason why TPing these characters would be impressive in any meaningful way, this showing combined with Magic Resistances' 10% nerf & Solomon's help, should be more than enough to let Fujino work around all of this.

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VALHALLA Emergency Operation

No Caption Provided

//: Engaging emergency teleport!
//: Evacuation of Manaka Town has begun;
//: Establishing protective barrier around Manaka Town;
//: Processing...

//: Emergency Protocols Complete.

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maestromage: @higherpower@sy8000@seagod@darkdementor101@defiant_will@nostacioler@gojosaluja@mass

As Cain teleports into the midst of Manaka Town a shimmering light surrounds the area. You see every human disappear as they appear to be teleported somewhere. Massive walls begin to rise out of the ground, shielding New Fuyuki and the rest of the Manaka Town from Zhou Ye's territory:

No Caption Provided

At this exact moment there is a low rumble as New Fuyuki begins to shake. A single thin beam of light erupts from the center of the Holy Church, arcing across the midnight sky.

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Release of The Beast Below The Church:

No Caption Provided

Body: ???

Mind: Three

Skills: ???

Noble Phantasms: Ars Almadel Salomonis EX, ???

Over the course of decades the Holy Church in New Fuyuki worked to secretly entrap and seal the souls of servants and demons alike. Three such demons were sealed in a statue underneath the building of the Church itself, shielded from all forms of scrying. Completely unable to move or act they were forced to watch as the town became the site of a Grail War in itself. Even when the man who bound them to this plane appeared in front of them in a weakened form, they could not act. But salvation appeared in front of them in the form of the Ruler-Class Servant Loki. He promised their freedom if they agreed to his terms. For minds as ancient as these it was a simple act to find their way out of that contract and murder the man who freed them. Unfortunately it was only a clone and the original escaped. They are Vual, Flauros, and Dantalion, Demon Dukes of the 72 Demons bound to this realm by Solomon. Together they are only a fraction, but they are still Goetia. And humanity must be saved.

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Mass

-- An Unwelcome Interruption --

In the midst of Cain's assault, an unwelcome interruption breaks through the chaos.

"C....C...Ca....Cain! Get back now!”

The ringing of Solomon's voice reverberates through Cain's very being. The light of the Pacito formed between Cain and Solomon forces the Berserker of Blue to be teleported back to Solomon.

Cain: WHAT THE HELLLLLL!?

Cain thoughts "That shouldn't have been possible! I can't be teleported like that, my Noble Phantasm would have absorbed the power. How the hell did this happen? .... Wait, the PACITO! That bastard Solomon must have done something to me while I willed my absorption off for that contract.

Cain: SOLOMON!

Summary:

• Cain is teleported to Solomon

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A Sudden Announcement

No Caption Provided

"Hello? Is this thing on? It is? Oh, sh-"

*Clears throat*

"My fellow servants. I come to you with this, er, impromptu announcement, as recent events have forced my hand. I must inform you that, I may or may not have made a slight error in the handling of a certain matter, one thing leads to another you know how it is, and so now we have what can only be described as a Beast on the loose in the city. This being is incredibly dangerous and in all likelihood plans to erase us all from this plane of existence, so I am proposing a temporary truce until this particular threat is dealt with. I'm not asking you to run in and face the Beast singlehandedly, but I would at the very least appreciate it if you refrained from battling each other for the time being.

I say this out of politeness, you have no real choice in the matter.

Cheerio!"

GearSecond619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naronu said:

@maestromage: @higherpower@sy8000@seagod@darkdementor101@defiant_will@nostacioler@gojosaluja@mass

As Cain teleports into the midst of Manaka Town a shimmering light surrounds the area. You see every human disappear as they appear to be teleported somewhere. Massive walls begin to rise out of the ground, shielding New Fuyuki and the rest of the Manaka Town from Zhou Ye's territory:

No Caption Provided

At this exact moment there is a low rumble as New Fuyuki begins to shake. A single thin beam of light erupts from the center of the Holy Church, arcing across the midnight sky.

So which actions are canon and which aren't? From my understanding, as soon as Cain appears and this thing happens, events are retconned?

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goetia Moves: The First Step

No Caption Provided

"Ars Paulina failed? I see, the fake established an imitation. We'll need to handle that."

With a wave of a hand the freed Demons create a Workshop in the area that was once the Holy Church. They are now hidden from the peering eyes of their enemies.

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emergency Announcement Part 2

No Caption Provided

Your gracious Ruler needs your help to slay the ferocious beast. Any individual who manages to damage or weaken Goetia's barrier will receive any one gift they desire (assuming it's within my capabilities of course). Please contact your nearest Loki to coordinate your efforts.

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For the First Time in Forever

Fiery fury raged within Cain. Not only was he denied his battle, but now there was yet another obstacle between him and the Grail. Another hurdle stopping him from his wish. His long forgotten wish that lingering in the farthest recesses of his black soul....

Solomon's Hell spawn had ruined everything and the Caster's explanation did little to sooth Cain's anger. In the distance Cain's enhanced senses could detect the demon and its amassing army. He could feel its power. For the first time in a very, very long time, Cain sensed something he wasn't sure he could beat. How long as it been since he felt like that? Maybe the last time was Christ or perhaps when one of the Archangels descended to Earth?

Cain: "What is my purpose if not to destroy? What am I to become? Only through destruction can I sooth my Mad Enhancement. If I cannot destroy, I'll lose my mind again... and just like Abel...my br...ot...her"

Pushing those dark thoughts away, Cain knows he needs more power before his fragile mind gives into his Mad Enhancement. His rage threatening to consume him. He needs power!

No Caption Provided

Only through destruction can the madness be quelled. That feeling of slaughtering the Crocodilians in the sewer. That sense of overwhelming power flowing within in. The clarity.

And the sewer king. He was so strong. Strong but stupid. The beast was no match for Cain's Noble Phantasm but its strength was undeniable.

Through Cain's anger, a memory pops through, a Muddy Crown and a Bottle of Pills. Examining the Bottle of Pills in his hand...

Cain: "The Sewer King was strong.... maybe, just maybe. To Hell with it! I Want Power!!"

Cain opens the bottle and eats a pill...

Summary:

• Cain consumes a pill

@naronu

GearSecond619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naronu: The closest clone of Expeditus walks up to Goetia, as close as she can get, under prescence concealment. She doesn't do anything to attack, makes no sudden movements either, she just tests the waters like a good drone.

Similar to the clone that walked up to Saber and Berserker

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Naronu

@nostacioler: Approaching the remains of what once was the Holy Church Expeditus comes across an invisible barrier, shielding the entirety of the area from view. Any attempt to pass through seems doomed to fail. Wandering around the entirety of the barrier you come across an odd sight.

A man, clad only in a white tunic with a purple sash stands there hammering endlessly against the barrier. His blows seem to cause tiny, almost imperceptible cracks, but the barrier is recovering faster than he damages it. Gazing upon his countenance you feel stronger than ever before. Your very body seems to be reacting to his presence, growing stronger just by being in the general vicinity. Without pausing his assault he calls out to you.

"What brings you here Child of Roma, I cannot sense you but know you are there. After all, how could a father not recognize his own child."

GearSecond619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By GearSecond619

@naronu: Expeditus takes a step back, just now taking in all the events that had just transpired. While she was forced to get used to juggling multiple consciousness at a time, this was a different kind of confusion. The entire nature of the battle had changed in just a few seconds, and now Expeditus was back to square one in terms of knowledge and understanding. Not only were there more than seven servants to face, but the entire church was transformed in some way, and to add to that, her skill of concealment is now being compromised albeit only partially. To all this Expeditus responds with methodical caution:

"How are you to call me child? Are you Christus, the son of man?" Expeditus calls to the mysterious figure, eyeing him up and down.

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nostacioler:

"No Child I am Roma, Christus is also my child, for he is of Roma."

He pauses his assault.

"It appears the original plan has failed. Come child let us leave this place, we have many things to discuss."

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mass: There are multiple different types of pills, 4 white, 3 violet, 2 red, 1 black with gold trim. Which pill does Cain consume, or is it random?

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers