Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Second Comicvine Holy Grail War:

No Caption Provided

Basics:

Format:

There are 15 participants split into two teams of seven, the Red Faction and the Blue Faction, along with a single Ruler. There is no single unifying characteristic linking either team together outside of being summoned onto their respective faction (the teams will be randomized so when signing up just reserve a class rather than a class and faction).

Examples of what is considered: A Wall, A Small-Building, A Building, A Large-Building, Multi-Building, A City-Block, Larger Sizes.

Voting:

I will vote on every encounter. Detailed, unbiased votes from users with more than 500 posts will also be counted, with equivalent weight as my own vote. After each encounter I will aggregate the voted upon average and assign damage accordingly.

Mana:

Mana limits the constant activation of powerful noble phantasms and some skills. Mana refreshes naturally every two advancements (8 hours). Skills of each rank can only be used a certain number of times before you no longer have the mana to utilize them, the maximum number of uses is as follows (think of it like having 30 points, with each usage deducting the cost from those 30 points):

E Rank: Unlimited

D Rank: Unlimited

C Rank: 15 uses (2 points)

B Rank: 10 uses (3 points)

A Rank: 5 uses (6 points)

A+ Rank: 3 uses (10 points)

EX Rank: 2 uses (15 points)

All Reality Marbles can only be used once. (20 points for all ranks)

For powerset based Noble Phantasms using them will last one advancement (4 hours). Weapon type Noble Phantasms only need to be manifested once unless they are broken.

Damage:

Damage is cumulative, carrying on from fight to fight, but can be healed. Damage from a fight will be determined by the voters perception of what occurs. Damage is ranked on a six point scale:

Level 1, Minor: Superficial cuts/bruises, Concussions

Level 2, Moderate: Broken Ribs, fractured bones

Level 3, Serious: Broken bones, torn ligaments

Level 4, Severe: Damaged internal organs (cut or pierced)

Level 5, Critical: Loss of Limbs, Major damage to crucial organs (lungs/heart/liver)

Level 6, Fatal: Total Heart Rupture, Severed Brain Stem, 3rd Degree Burns >90% Body Surface

Upon taking level 6 damage death is guaranteed unless you specifically have a skill/noble phantasm that prevents this from being the case.

Actions:

Each day will be split into six separate four hour chunks. Mana will be fully restored every other advancement. There will be an advancement for each of the four hour chunks, with the Grail War officially beginning at 16:00 on Day 0:

1. Wee Hours: 0:00-3:59
  2. Dawn: 4:00-7:59
  3. Morning: 8:00-11:59
  4. Afternoon: 12:00-15:59
  5. Evening: 16:00-19:59
  6. Night: 20:00-23:59

Possible actions:

Many things can be accomplished in 4 hours, you can move pretty much anywhere you wish in the city, either stealthily or not. Armies can be built, territories can be established or grown, items can be sourced or created, mana can be restored, and wounds can be healed.

Wounds below critical can be healed naturally at a rate of 1 rank every 2 hours (2 ranks in a full action), Wounds that are critical (or fatal if you do not die) can be healed 1 rank in 4 hours. You can spend an entire advancement to instantly refresh all mana.

Any skill that references "with time" requires a full action to accomplish.

Advancements will go up every 4-5 days, you are not limited to the number of posts you can make between each advancement, however, at least one is required otherwise you will be treated as having done nothing during those four hours.

Victory Conditions:

Ruler: Survive to see the Grail War completed, uphold rules to a certain degree. The starting rules are as follows:

8AM-4PM No Battles in the city walls or territory expansion of any kind.

Limit collateral damage as much as possible.

Other Servants: Survive to receive the Holy Grail.

Once only one team remains, the Ruler’s job is done (they win if conditions are met). They will retreat to the Holy Church for 24 hours to prepare the Holy Grail. Precisely 24 hours later the Holy Grail will be given to the living servants standing at the entrance to the Holy Church, and only those servants. Its power will then be divided evenly between however many qualifying servants are present.

Rule Zero:

My word is law. If I make a ruling treat it as such.

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Naronu

Advancement One: The Beginning

You hear a weakened, sickly voice blare in your head.

Welcome Servants, to the Second Comicvine Holy Grail War. You will immediately notice the peculiar format of this Grail War. Namely there are no masters whose wishes you must follow and whose talent your abilities are shackled to. Instead you are all bound to me, as the sole master. I have taken the liberty of splitting you into two separate teams. The winning team receives the power of the Holy Grail to fulfill any wishes they might have. The losing team receives nothing. There is also of course a Ruler Servant to ensure you don't develop any bad habits that might carry on to future, more standard grail wars. But the rules only exist as long as there is someone to enforce them.

Now, every great production needs a stage. And I've created something special just for this occasion. Split off from the rest of the world, in a self contained dimension, and the perfect stage for a war, you will be fighting in New Fuyuki. There are no civilians for you to injure or care about, now go out and fight for your right to claim the Holy Grail!

Ruler:

LOKI

No Caption Provided
  • Body: Pre-Shibuya Possessed Guren Ichinose (Seraph of the End)
  • Mind: Sinbad (Magi)

Class:

• Ruler

Noble Phantasms:

• A-Rank Magician's Gambit: Composite Merlin's Powerset (Fate)
  • C-Rank Mischief's Misdirection: Mukuro's Illusions (Hitman Reborn)
  • E-Rank Cursed Speech: Radiotelepathy (Wildstorm)

Skills:

• Charisma EX
  • Divinity A+
  • God's Resolution (E)
  • True Name Discernment (E)

The Red Faction:

Archer of Red:

Orion, Hunter of the Stars

No Caption Provided

Body: Agent Six [Generator Rex]

Mind: Brainstorm [Ben 10]

Noble Phantasms

God's Eyes (A rank) --> Scrying via Distance Mirror [Castlevania Anime]

God's Hands (A rank) --> Breach's Portals [Generator Rex]

God's Wrath (B rank) --> Heatblast's Pyrokinesis [Ben 10]

Skills

Instinct (EX rank)

Shapeshift (E rank)

Mind's Eye (E rank)

Magic Resistance (E rank)

Assassin of Red:

St. Expeditus, Death's Martyr

No Caption Provided
  • Class: Assassin
  • Body: Joystick (Marvel)
  • Mind: Udon Taskmaster (Marvel)
  • Mundane Weapons: Pugio, Parma, smoke bombs, Roman slingshot (pet crow)
  • Noble Phantasm:
    • |A Rank| Divine Retribution/The Touch of Death: Halflife (Marvel)
    • |A Rank| The Fear of the Lord/The Fear of Death: Psycho Pirate (DC)
    • |C Rank| Legio XII Fulminata/The Hoard of Death: Riot (DC)
    • |D Rank| Sword of Saul/Dagger of Death: Ebony Blade (Marvel)

Skills:

• E Rank Divinity
  • D Rank Magic Resistance
  • EX Rank Presence Concealment

Avenger of Red:

Dracula/Vlad III Alter

No Caption Provided
  • Class: Avenger
  • Body: Jester Karture (Fate/Strange Fake)
  • Mind: Mahito
  • Skills: Avenger EX , Oblivion Correction E
  • Noble Phantasms: Idea Blood: Disfiguration A+ (Mahito), True Demon Neardark A+ (Kazeshini)

Berserker of Red:

Berserker: Bastet

No Caption Provided
  • Body - Chainsaw Man (Denji)
  • Mind - Gang Ryong
  • Skills - Madness Enhancement A, Magic Resistance EX,
  • Noble Phantasms - A+ Railgun, A+ Tusk

Caster of Red:

Zhou Ye- The Three Kingdom Strategist

No Caption Provided

Body: MCU Captain America

Skill: Cheon Yeo Woon (Nanomachines)

Noble Phantasms:

Zhou Xuanji (I have countless Legendary swords) D

Luo Chen (Fighting Spirit Mainland D

Huo Yuhao (Combat Continent 2) EX

Skills:

Territory Creation EX

Golden Rule B

Shapeshifting E

Gunner of Red:

Arjuna, The Mahabharata King

No Caption Provided
  • Body: Yuichi Jin (World Trigger)
  • Mind: Deathstroke (DC Comics)

Class: Gunner

• Marksmanship A+
  • Quick Draw D
  • Valor EX

Noble Phantasm:

A+ Rank Gandiva - Keridon (World Trigger)

Saber of Red:

Faust: The Devil Doctor

No Caption Provided

Class

• Saber (5)

Build

• Body: Composite Ratman (Ratman)
  • Mind: Afro Samurai (Afro Samurai)

Skills

• Divinity B
  • Magic Resistance EX

Noble Phantasms

• Law's Ope Ope No Mi (One Piece) -- A+
  • Kikoku (One Piece) -- D

The Blue Faction:

Archer of Blue:

Archer: Asagami Fujino

No Caption Provided
  • Body: Ash-Greninja (Pokémon)
  • Mind: Zeref (Fairy Tail)

Noble Phantasms:

• Mystic Eyes of Distortion A+ (Asagami Fujino - Nasuverse)
  • Remaining Sense of Pain EX (Karna's Kavacha & Kundala - Fate/Apocrypha)
  • Clairvoyance (Darkness) D (Leonardo Watch's All-Seeing Eyes of The Gods - Kekkai Sensen)

Class Skills:

• Mind's Eye B
  • Battle Continuation C
  • Magic Resistance E
  • Magecraft E

Assassin of Blue:

A False Beckoning - Charybdis:

No Caption Provided

Skills:

• Shapeshifting, A+Rank
  • Charisma, A+ Rank
  • Presence Concealment, A- Rank

Noble Phantasms:

• Composite Cold’s (DC) Power, A rank
  • Kyogre’s Powerset, D-Rank
  • Venus’ Song, (Marvel) - E-Rank

Mind:

• Cassandra Cain (DC)

Body:

• Mordred Pendragon

Berserker of Blue:

Cain the Roaming Calamity

No Caption Provided

Body: Dragon Form Tols Rennes (My Wife is a Demon Queen)

Mind: Kang Han Soo (FFF Trashero)

Class: Berserker

Noble Phantasms:

• Rei Ogami's Powerset (EX Rank) (8 Points)
  • Keith White's Arms Core (EX Rank)

Skills:

• Instinct (A rank)
  • Mad Enhancement (B Rank)

Caster of Blue:

Solomon, The King of Mages

No Caption Provided

Armaments of the Mage-King:

• Body: Kurono Miyamoto (Murcielago)
  • Mind: Negi Springfield (UQ Holder)
  • Noble Phantasm: The Ten Rings of Solomon EX (Ren Yamashiro's Vaicorona) (Mato Seihei No Slave)
  • Skills:
    • Clairvoyance EX
    • Territory Creation EX
    • High-Speed Incantation E

Pretender of Blue:

Y2K ~ The Machine of the Future

No Caption Provided
  • Mind: Livewire (Valiant Comics)
  • Body: Warlock (616)

Skills:

• Battle Continuation (D)
  • Imperial Privilege (E)

Noble Phantasms:

• The Engineer's Nanobites (A)
  • Sage's Powerset (A)
  • Static's Powerset (D)
  • Rocket's Inertia Belt (A)

Saber of Blue:

William Marshal, The Earl of Pembroke

No Caption Provided

Body - Azuma (Sekai Oni)

Mind - Kurogane Ikki

Noble Phantasm:

• The Blade Attains the Prize (Akane's Magic Abilities - MGRP) (A+)
  • A Body Undying (Inori) (C)
  • The Eyes That See the Prize (Hana Gekokujou) (E)

Class skills:

• Magic Resistance (EX)
  • Riding (E)

Skills:

• Instinct (A+)

Saver of Blue:

Prometheus, the Non-Believer

No Caption Provided
  • Class skill: Counter Hero EX
  • Class skill: Charisma E
  • Mind: Amadeus Cho
  • Body: 616 base Venom, composite
  • Skills:
    • Battle Continuation E
    • Magic Resistance D
  • Noble Phantasms:
    • Titan's Forethought A+: Clock King II's powerset
    • Slow and Steady A: CW Turtle's powerset

Spawning In:

No Caption Provided

Spawn 1: @higherpower:

You spawn into a crowd, loud noise surrounds you. You're at the edge of a bustling plaza full of civilians going about their day to day life. Two massive statues stand near the center of the square, staring each other down for all eternity. Nearby you also see the entrance to the Grand Library flanked by four massive stone lion statues. Clearly something has gone wrong with the summoning process.

What is your first move?

Spawn 2: @defiant_will:

You spawn onto a bench in the quiet corner of a park. Outside of a few birds no living thing seems to be in sight.

What is your first move?

Spawn 3: @mass:

You spawn on a rickety cot in a worn down wooden shack, the salty smell of the ocean fills your nose and the cries of seagulls fill your ears.

What is your first move?

Spawn 4: @darthjhawk:

You spawn into peace and quiet, sitting on a couch in the lobby of what looks to be a moderately sized apartment building. With your Clairvoyance you immediately see the hustle and bustle of the city around you (full list of what you see with Clairvoyance will be sent privately). Clearly something has gone horribly wrong with the summoning.

What is your first move?

Spawn 5: @sy8000:

You spawn into silence, glancing around you see piles of hay and a lone horse staring at you impassively. Large doors are open to your right gazing out on a desolate plain, with the walls of New Fuyuki rising off in the distance.

What is your first move?

Spawn 6: @seagod:

You spawn into a bustle of noise and movement. Standing directly beneath a massive stone gate directly in the middle of oncoming traffic. Cars screech to a halt and you hear the blaring of their horns. Clearly something went wrong with the summoning.

What is your first move?

Spawn 7: @kurt_saulenne:

You spawn into silence, sitting in an empty stone courtyard, long abandoned. The weeds have taken over, in the center stands a long empty fountain.

What is your first move?

Spawn 8: @just_banter:

You spawn to the noise of unfamiliar music and the smell of alcohol. You are sat at a bar alone glancing around you can see regular civilians going about their day-to-day lives. Clearly something went wrong with the summoning.

What is your first move?

Spawn 9: @gojosaluja:

You spawn into complete darkness, your ears pick up the low rumble of some mechanical contraption.

What is your first move?

Spawn 10: @maestromage:

You spawn into comfort, reclining comfortably on a well upholstered couch. The room is dark, lit only by a few candles, yet it is spacious. A large stained glass window looks out on the walled confines of the Holy Church. The summoning seems to have gone exactly as planned, meaning the Grail War is officially ready to begin.

"Excuse me sir, can I help you?"

A voice jolts you out of your thoughts, New Fuyuki was supposed to be completely closed off from the outside world. And yet standing right in front of you is a clearly human priest, looking as confused as you feel. Something has clearly gone horribly wrong.

What is your first move?

Spawn 11: @darkdementor101:

You spawn into squalor, in the middle of a shoddily erected tent. Stepping out you see a field of similar tents, full of refugees not allowed entrance to the city. A few hundred meters away rises massive stone gate, solidly closed.

What is your first move?

Spawn 12: @gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps:

You spawn into cleanliness, everything around you is white and compartmentalized. It appears to be some sort of high end electronics shop, that you are on the second floor of. People go about their day to day shopping around you, clearly something went wrong with the summoning.

What is your first move?

Spawn 13: @nostacioler:

You spawn into a wet feeling around your shins, glancing down you are standing shin deep in an ornate fountain, clearly well maintained. Glancing around you are in a small courtyard, meticulously cared for.

What is your first move?

Spawn 14: @youngjustice:

You spawn into relative quiet, glancing around you are surrounded by large high-end apartment buildings. They seem to be mostly empty at the moment, but you can see a few people out and out. Clearly something went wrong with the summoning.

What is your first move?

Spawn 15: @supremegeneration:

You spawn into absolute comfort, relaxing comfortably on a lounge chair. In front of you are the pristine white sands of a gorgeous beach. Glancing around you are on the front deck of a massive beachside mansion, there seem to be several others that line this particular beach, which is currently unoccupied.

What is your first move?

Let the Holy Grail war, Commence!

GearSecond619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By GearSecond619

First

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Second

Avatar image for darkdementor101
DarkDementor101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First

Ignore the top two posts

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naronu

LOKI - [Advancement 1]

No Caption Provided

Loki opened his eyes. Adjusting to the darkness of the church, he looked around, taking in his surroundings. He smiled.

"Time for the games to begin."

"Excuse me sir, can I help you?"

A voice jolts you out of your thoughts, New Fuyuki was supposed to be completely closed off from the outside world. And yet standing right in front of you is a clearly human priest, looking as confused as you feel. Something has clearly gone horribly wrong.

"?! For a human priest to be here, it can only mean... Well, how unfortunate. But nevertheless, the show must go on."

Loki went straight to conversing with the priest, turning on his signature charm to get them to set up a throne, one appropriately matching his own majesty, of course, before sitting down to address his subjects using his Radiotelepathy:

"My fellow servants. Welcome... to my Holy Grail War. I must inform you that whilst this conflict of ours was intended to be cut off from the outside world, it is clear that this has not occurred. So, I suppose you'll just have to... adapt. Our 'Master' has informed me that the human populace is not to be harmed. He mentioned other restrictions, no fighting in the day, et cetera, but his dull droning bored me to tears. However, I am the Ruler here, so please, do refrain from any pesky infractions. It is pointless to attempt to hide from me and I am not so forgiving to afford second chances.

However... should any of you require any, shall we say 'assistance', then I am more than willing to oblige... for a price. Simply speak my name and I shall appear. Furthermore, I am declaring the church a neutral zone. Brawls are a blight on my eyes, you must understand. So, there is to be no fighting here under any circumstances, but each of you may only take refuge here once.

But don't let me keep you, I'm sure you all have plenty of pathetic preparations to get on with so go, scurry along now.

I'll be watching."

After finishing his speech, Loki began his work, reaching his mind out and planting seeds in several civilians through which he might exercise his will, whilst focusing his (Merlin's) Clairvoyance to view all the various servants, keeping track of all their comings and goings.

"Now, who shall I place my bets on..."

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7 darthjhawk  Moderator

@naronu@maestromage

Advancement α: Creating The King Of Mages' Territory

No Caption Provided

Prologue: Advent of Chaos...

The man looked at the sky with a weary expression. He had no questions, no protests, no rage, no fear. He simply felt resignation and yet also a sense of duty. Accepting that he had not yet experienced true freedom in this lifetime or even the past, the mage-king finally released a long-held breath. A breath he hadn't even realized he'd been holding. Strange. Servants such as he had no need for oxygen or air yet for some reason the sensation of his diaphragm moving up and down, the steady rhythm of his ethereal heart and lungs...

It was weak.

Fragile, slow, an imitation. Yet it was captivating, almost human.

Solomon smiled. Yes, this was enough for now. Even the facsimile of humanity gave him a sense of comfort the surrounding darkness failed to provide. It was no sooner than he realized this comfort that the world itself would snap him back to harsh reality. What could only have been the master of the grail said there were no civilians, no innocents... yet how could this be? How was this city alive with just as much fever and tension as the last war he was in. Something is not right here.

Was it an illusion? Some foul magecraft designed to replicate humans? Or was this dimension not as closed as their summoner claimed? This in a word, was unacceptable. He looked around searched for anyone who would have been in his immediate vicinity, scanning the building and the surrounding complex and sub-district. That is until another voice cut in loud enough to disrupt his thoughts and yet it seems no human around him could hear.

A voice, the mage thought? Solomon attuned himself to the world, the city, and simply listened...

"My fellow servants. Welcome... to my Holy Grail War. I must inform you that whilst this conflict of ours was intended to be cut off from the outside world, it is clear that this has not occurred. So, I suppose you'll just have to... adapt. Our 'Master' has informed me that the human populace is not to be harmed. He mentioned other restrictions, no fighting in the day, et cetera, but his dull droning bored me to tears. However, I am the Ruler here, so please, do refrain from any pesky infractions. It is pointless to attempt to hide from me and I am not so forgiving to afford second chances.

However... should any of you require any, shall we say 'assistance', then I am more than willing to oblige... for a price. Simply speak my name and I shall appear. Furthermore, I am declaring the church a neutral zone. Brawls are a blight on my eyes, you must understand. So, there is to be no fighting here under any circumstances, but each of you may only take refuge here once.

But don't let me keep you, I'm sure you all have plenty of pathetic preparations to get on with so go, scurry along now.

I'll be watching."

As he listened to what he could only believe was the Ruler Class servant, Solomon thought to himself... The Holy Grail War. A proxy conflict between masters and familiars known as servants to win the eponymous chalice. And gain the right for a single wish to be granted to the winner. Solomon knew of previous conflicts, he had even won one himself in another world line that he could see. But that was another time, another place, another lifetime. What actions had he taken, who was his master? Dismissing these questions, for now, Solomon began to formulate his stratagem. First, he would need his territory, after all being naturally weaker than the other classes, he would prefer not to engage in a direct confrontation without some form of preparation. And thus Solomon focused his mana and chanted:

The Time of Crowning has Come, I am the One who begins All.

Ars Paulina

No Caption Provided

The recreated throne room and temple instantly appeared covering the sub-district and ready to expand at his command. As Solomon began ascending the steps to the throne he used both his Phantasm and Clairvoyance to begin accomplishing two fundamental tasks. Understanding the layout of the city, the inhabitants, and other servants and preparing his domain from potential opponents.

He intended to establish several conditions to allow his territory to be a stronghold in accordance with his rings

The First: Let it be so that I am aware of all events and beings that transpire and cross into this space

• [Unique] Automatically update you on every presence within the territory.

The Second: Let it be so that within this space, the flow of mana blesses myself and those deemed as allies

• [Unique] Treat Noble Phantasms as if they were 1 rank lower for the purposes of mana consumption.

The Third: Let it be so that my magecraft remain forever swift:

• Increase casting speed by 50%

In this way, information and defense are vital and Solomon would not allow this world and its people to fall into madness once more. He would get to the heart of the issue, of what is going on within this space, learn everything he can, and then put an end to it. By any means possible. He will obtain freedom for himself and his allies.

And with that he sat, awaiting the future and continuing his incantations...

DarkDementor101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Me and the Boys Ganging Up

No Caption Provided

So I'll try and make this as quick and simple as I can. I have my team members with their location number listed below.

1. @higherpower as Bastet [1]
  2. @defiant_will as Faust [2]
  3. @highaccuser as Dracula [5]
  4. @seagod as Zhao Ye [6]
  5. @gojosaluja as Arjuna [9]
  6. @nostacioler as Saint Expeditus [13]

Now it should be noted that going into this tournament all participants know who their team members are and what they look like. The same scan also mentions how we know where all the spawn locations are, but not necessarily who is at which spawn location. This will not be an issue!

Now the rules for the scenario is that teleportation and portals are limited to sight but also count the sight gained through scrying. As for the range of scrying, at Rank A it encompasses the entire map of New Fuyuki.

So the first thing Orion will do is go back into the tent and activate his distance mirror. The distance mirror has the ability to find someone in another continent, despite its master only knowing the name and appearance of said individual. In the same link Isaac (owner of the mirror) made it quite clear that he did not recognize the place he was viewing. With this in mind, considering that I do know the spawn locations, what I am going to do is simply ask the mirror to show me all the spawn locations one by one, starting from 1 and ending at 15.

Now first I want to address what I am going to do when I see the spawn locations that have my teammates. As shown in a previous statement, portals are limited to sight, but the sight gained through scrying counts. So when I recognize one of my teammates, I simply open a portal to where they are and greet them, and tell them that I'm gathering the team up. If they don't want to come along then who am I to force them. Oh well! Now they can step through the portal and come over to my side, and slowly and gradually I gather the team up.

Now, as for the remaining spawn locations, some of them such as spawn location 3, 7, and 15, are described as practically isolated. There is no one else nearby, so I can assume that the people I'm seeing are the enemy servants who were spawned in for the blue team. As for spawn location 10, which is where Loki resides, it seems there was only another human priest, so I wouldn't say its unreasonable that I simply remember both of their faces. Now I do have Brainstorm's mind who has an IQ of 1 nonillion (30 zeroes), so it should be reasonable to assume that I can simply remember the faces of everyone that I am looking at through the mirror.

Should any enemy servant have some form of presence concealment, I'll simply concede the argument and say that I can't see them. No point arguing it!

Now in the ever so small chance that an enemy servant or Loki have some sort of ability that could reverse-track the scrying and use it to either teleport to me or send an attack my way, it should be noted that I have Instinct Rank EX which allows me to functionally see 5 seconds into the future, and 'will be warned before any attack or danger, or if anything is not what it seems.' Should me scrying end up causing this, then knowing this information I'll simply... not scry on said spawn location.

This entire ordeal should honestly only take me 5 to 10 minutes at the most. Checking each spawn location is a 10 second ordeal, max, and the conversation with my teammates telling them that I'm gathering us all up is maybe another half-a-minute discussion. If I'm looking at an isolated enemy servant, then it is again just another 10 second ordeal, as I'll memorize their appearance. For enemy servants who are surrounded by multiple civilians, I'll spend maybe a minute or less trying to memorize all the civilians faces in the general area, before moving onto the next spawn location. Should my Instinct Skill warn me about scrying a certain spawn location, I'll skip that spawn location and move onto the next.

@naronu

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkdementor101:

Alright each member of the red faction sees Orion through the portal that opens up in front of them. He lets you know he's grouping up the team.

As to seeing the other spawns, it's easy enough to get a look at the isolated Blue Faction members, however, it's impossible to see into The Holy Church and as such you receive no information on The Ruler's appearance or identity.

Avatar image for gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps
GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

@naronu:

You spawn into cleanliness, everything around you is white and compartmentalized. It appears to be some sort of high-end electronics shop, that you are on the second floor of. People go about their day to day shopping around you, clearly, something went wrong with the summoning.

What is your first move?

#1 - A New, Yet Familiar Dream:

No Caption Provided

To think, a simple girl from an outdated household, wrapped up in a battle such as this. The methodology of who the Throne of Heroes decides to be worthy to stand amongst gods & kings of old, but if an assassin who failed to kill an emperor is deemed worthy, I suppose the final member of a defunct family of mages isn't entirely out of the question.

I'll be watching."

Regardless of all the preliminaries, the hands have been drawn, Asagami Fujino is amongst those holding the cards, & Gamemaster Loki calls the shots.

"I wonder how she would do in this situation? Fuhuhu, Maybe she became a servant as well? Perhaps we will have to try to kill each other again." Fujino wonders about her old friend, chuckling at the abject absurdity of the whole ordeal. Well, calling her a "friend" is not quite the word in this context, but that's a story for another time, that fateful woman was someone very important to Fujino.

But in any case, there's no use dwelling over maybes. This is a battle after all, & a team-based one at that, no telling who or what is out there. What we do know is that, within this new Fuyuki, there are allies roped into the same situation as Fujino is, and in order to find them, this white box certainly won't help, given Fujino's lack of technological prowess was so bad you'd forgive someone who thought she was ascetic.

With that in mind, Fujino decides to look into the outside world and put the Archer classes eye for vision into work, so she climbs to the highest floor of the building and uses her Clairyoance (Darkness) to get a good view of the vicinity.

But before all that, there was one thing she had to check, so before she left, she found something she could cut herself with and gave herself a minor papercut. Maybe now, in this esoteric scenario, where the beings who stand above the gods themselves are backing her incredible power, could Fujino finally-

"...Still nothing." The CurseAsagami Fujino suffered at the hands of her father still remains. There's the cut, the blood that would cause anyone else to freak out, but there is still no feeling. No pain to be felt whatsoever. On one hand, it's good to see that some things never change, but on the other, the idea that being reborn into a being that was more ghost than human, still confines Fujino in a body that limits her humanity, would dishearten even the most cynical of man.

"I suppose it can't be helped. I guess I can never be as human as you, Mikiya...:

tl;dr: Fujino leaves the nearby room and uses her Clairvoyance to have a look around the area. I can provide feats if necessary/wanted.

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps: After reaching the roof through a flight of stairs you see a dreary view. The high tech building you were just in is one of several sprawling buildings in what appears to be a large outlet mall. To the east there is a long line of warehouses and to the south the walls of the city rise in front of you.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sy8000

Dracula - Advancement I: Entering the Stage

Dracula awoke in a stable, laying on a pile of hay.

"This is...hardlya bed for a king"

He soon heard a snort, and turned to see the horse, the lone other inhabitant of the stable.

"An animal...? There should be no living being in New Fuyuki...and this place is hardly fitting of the great summoning ritual. Something is amiss..."

As if to respond to his musings, a voice spoke in his head

I'll be watching."

"So there was an error...have the Dead Apostle Ancestors heard of this ritual? Perhaps Altrogue wants revenge for her slain black knight. Perhaps it is White Wing this time."

But it doesn't matter, he thought at the same time. Dracula would not stray from his goal. It didn't matter if it was his old enemies, the opposing servants, or the rude Ruler. He would do whatever he needed to obtain the Holy Grail and enact vengeance.

EDIT: Orion's plans to summon portals have been disrupted. New course of action: Dracula heads towards Sakura Sprawl.

@naronu

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Upon feeling a dangerous premonition due to his instinct Orion abandons his plan to unite the red faction. @sy8000 I believe is the only one currently effected by this change in plans.

DarkDementor101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A Warning from the Future

Now it seems that me scrying through every single potential spawn location has caused some... sinister gazes to follow my way. Fortunately my kit was built exactly to forewarn me of future advances against my person, so that I can always ensure I'm taking the safest route possible!

But before I get into all that, I do need to give a bit of an explanation to the people who don't know what is going on. Now if you go back to my first advancement, you'll see that I've been scrying every single spawn location so that I can both gather up all my teammates, and know the appearances of most of the enemy blue team so that we can portal gank them later on in the scenario. However, recall in this post that I mentioned that should my Instinct Rank EX forewarn me and tell me that something 'fishy' is going on, then I'd not scry, as I clearly want to stay as safe as I possible can. Now despite @naronu's advancement above saying that I gather my teammates and see a few of the potential enemy servants, in the dedicated discord for this scenario, she has told me this: "As you begin scrying you suddenly get a profound sense that magic is coming. Some sort of spell with the intention to dispel your distance mirror." Now upon asking the host which spawn location my Instinct had a reaction to, she replied: "When you first begin to scry" which she clarified was the very first spawn location. Now I think Naronu is aware of the fact that if I sense something sinister from using the scrying mirror, then it would lead to me not using it to protect my anonymity. Since this magic 'threat' came about due to me just considering the act of scrying, it has rendered my first post, Naronu's advancement post for me and the red team, and the ending bit of Dracula's (@higherpower) post null and void. This post is just an explanation for those who want to figure out why red team is no longer getting together for the time being.

@naronu: hope the details listed in this post seem fine! It's meant to serve as an explanation for those who don't know why the first advancement is no longer in play. Will make a new advancement in a while.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naronu said:

Upon feeling a dangerous premonition due to his instinct Orion abandons his plan to unite the red faction. @sy8000 I believe is the only one currently effected by this change in plans.

Changed my advancement

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8000: Got it, as Dracula wanders through the farm fields he sees a couple large circular indentations leading out away from the city. Otherwise it's just picturesque farmland and you reach Sakura Sprawl soon enough. It's a bustling marketplace around a large road headed into New Fuyuki proper. There seem to be shops for almost anything you can imagine.

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GojoSaluja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naronu:

Arjuna Advancement 1

No Caption Provided

Arjuna awoke as if rising from a slumber to find himself... nowhere. All around all he could see is a pitch black darkness.

"So it begins. I must do as my master wishes, I can only hope that I may stay true on my course."

Standing up, he summons his Noble Phantasm, Keridon, and activates it, charging up its beams to create a small light and using it to look around his environment.

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gojosaluja: Glancing around you finds yourself in the back of a truck, surrounding you are numerous crates full of fresh produce. The truck stops as the engine comes to a halt.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Just_Banter

@naronu:

Old Habits

William glanced around, furrowing his brow in confusion; however, he soon relaxed into the atmosphere around him. Grail wars are a complicated ritual to pull off with 7 magi, after all, so it's no surprise that a lone magus messed it up somewhere. Flexing a wrist, it also seemed as if his strength was weaker than it otherwise should have been, and the uncomfortable feeling of incompleteness that came with examining his saint graph confirmed that. Maintaining fifteen servants off a single magi's mana supply was the likely cause of that. Even if they were plugged in to lay lines that would be a tall order.

In any case, although it hadn't felt like a long time the knowledge rushing into his head let him know that this was an age far beyond that in which he had lived. Thinking about it made him feel sick with the regret of promises broken, but that mattered little right now. All he would need to do was win the grail war and that issue would be solved in an instant. For now, he may as well familiarise himself with what was happening around him. Reconnaissance, that's all.

"Hey, barkeep," he called out. "Give me the strongest thing you got."

Through his heavy day-drinking—during which time he didn't appear to be getting intoxicated in any way, much to the surprise and confusion of Takeo, the barkeep—William managed to garner a lot of information about New Fuyuki. As well as Takeo's family circumstances and just how proud he is of little Shuutou's progress in elementary school. He's at the top of his grade, you know? William mulled over the information he was given. New Fuyuki was a... regular town and a minor trading port, as far as Takeo could tell without consulting the Grand Library. No strange connections, no feeling of disconnect or confusion from Takeo when recalling the town's history. It was perfectly normal. A self-contained dimension, huh? William scoffed. Perhaps this overly arrogant sounding magus wasn't quite as impressive as the airs he put on.

The conversation continued onwards: William dodging questions about his background, Takeo seemingly a little too eager to brag about his family life. At roughly 6 pm, William thought that he had garnered all he realistically could from this bar. In saying his goodbyes, Takeo casually mentioned something that took William aback.

"That will be 23,000 yen, sir," he said with a smile.

In life, William had been incredibly famous and incredibly wealthy. It was odd how the wealthier and more famous you were, the fewer things you had to pay for. The bars or taverns he went to would often let him and whoever he came with drink for free, the fact that "William the Marshal drank at this bar" served as more than payment enough in the form of advertisement and endorsement.

"Sorry, how much?"

"23,000 yen." Takeo smiled. It was a smile of absolute trust. It hurt the penniless William.

Raucous laughter billowed out from the other side of the bar. A rather unkempt man had been watching the scene. "What's wrong? Can't afford the bill?" he asked before laughing again.

"No, of course, I can afford it. What kind of idiot would drink this much without being able to afford it?" said the kind of idiot who forgot that you had to pay money for alcohol.

William nodded at Takeo and made a show of patting down the pockets he knew were empty while putting on an increasingly panicked expression. "Ahh, mate, you know, I think I left my wallet in my hotel room. Would I be able to go back and grab it? I swear to you that I'll be back to pay for it."

Takeo nodded sagely. "Such things do happen sometimes, especially when it's your first time in a foreign town. Worry not, I trust you. Go and get your wallet and then come back." Luckily, Takeo was an upstanding person who truly wanted William to have a pleasant impression of Japan and New Fuyuki specifically. A small port town doesn't get too many tourists, so word of mouth was important, especially among businessmen who travel frequently.

"Thank you, thank you. Don't worry, I'll be right back." William said, ignoring the pain in his heart.

Leaving the bar behind with the sounds of the unkempt man insinuating that William wasn't going to come back, he stepped out into the crisp evening air and looked around the streets. "Now then, where should I get this money?" Thinking back on the conversation he had and the information the grail had given him, he snapped his fingers. Of course, the church! They facilitate grail wars, so it was only natural for them to extend a helping hand to the servants involved in one. Churches had surprisingly deep pockets, and William was also quite close to the church, as well. It was a perfect decision.

With William's destination decided, he sauntered through the town, taking in the sights as he made his way to shamelessly ask to borrow money from a priest.

Tl;dr:

• Day-drinking
  • Information on New Fuyuki gained
  • 230,000 yen debt gained
  • Heading to the church to borrow money from a priest to pay off debt

Feats:

William cannot get drunk due to one of the magical abilities granted from his NP.

Also, William isn't dumb so he'd be enhancing his senses as he leisurely walks through the town. He has no real plans on getting surprise attacked.

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naronu

Advancement I: A New Dawn

No Caption Provided

You spawn on a rickety cot in a worn down wooden shack, the salty smell of the ocean fills your nose and the cries of seagulls fill your ears.

Cain: Ugh, not this again... They should know better then to involve me in their petty games. Holy Grail? Hah! Don't insult me, I'd already traveled the Earth ten times over by the time Christ was born. I saw him die, I saw him rise again and I saw him ascend. All to save humanities souls. Humanity? Hah! I am Humanity! I was the first born on this unholy land and they have the audacity to claim it as their own. The fools. Blind by their own ambitions. Let them rot.

I'll be watching."

A Ruler huh? Hah some young pup calling the shots now. I care little for this conflict, but I've been alone for so long, this "Faction" sounds interesting. When was the last time I stopped moving? When was the last time I took a moment to look around me? When was the last time I spoke to anyone!? How long as it been!?

Ugh, I'm getting ahead of myself again... I have to stop, think for moment and focus my mind. The madness still rages within me but its manageable now. Perhaps it really is time to for me to end this eternity of loneliness.... Fine, let's meet this Faction of mine and play their game. Its either that or continue roaming the Earth for Eternity hahaha. A little break from walking might be good for me.

The Ruler: "I'll be watching."

Cain: Hmmm I'm open to meeting this team but I don't like this "Ruler" watching over me. My Instinct is telling me not to let this guy watch me... Activate EX-Rank Noble Phantasm: Humpty Dumpty's Arms Core!

A faint glow sparks across Cain's chest, shooting down his abdomen, circling his legs, wrapping around his entire body before fading into his head. The nanobot core having embedded himself within Cain's body starts to replicate and spread throughout his entire system.

Cain's mind immediately registers the changes and accelerates them to nigh-instantly thanks to Master Mollang's teaching. The complete body control of a slime allowing his mind to freely control every cell of his body. With the Humpty Dumpty's Core fully integrated throughout Cain's body, he feels a wave of power rush over him. The God Egg's power has become one with him.

Cain: Try watching me now....

The God Egg's power completely absorbs any powers or energy used against it.

Cain: Keep watching and you might go blind heh. Now to find this Faction of mine.

A set of black wings springs forth from Cain's back. With a single flap he propels himself a few hundred meters into the sky above New Fuyuki. Using his complete body control, Cain magnifies his vision to the point that he can see arrows embedded in a monster several hundred meters away.

Scanning the city, Cain sees.......

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mass: Glancing North from his perch in the sky Cain sees the immediate districts near him. The Docks sprawl out in front of him, a collection of storage warehouses and various marinas full of ships. Out in the main harbor a large cruise ship seems to have just come in. Gazing East he sees New Fuyuki sprawling out in front of him. Thousands of different civilians go about their daily routines. Looking West he sees the never-ending ocean stretching out to the horizon.

When he turns his eyes South, however, something out of place catches his eyes. A glistening white temple occupies multiple city blocks. Clearly out of place on the backdrop that is New Fuyuki, it's easy to see this is the work of another servant. Friend or foe there's really only one way to find out for sure.

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter: You leisurely meander through the gate into the city and into Marisbury. Wandering through a few small residential districts you soon reach a massive park, well maintained and more lively than the quiet areas you've passed through so far. Walking through you see a good number of street vendors, with the scent of cooked food filling the air. Soon enough you reach the closed iron bar gate of the Church. Oddly while the gate isn't solid you can't make out any details of the other side.

"May I help you sir?" a quiet voice comes out of the blur.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Just_Banter

@naronu: William narrowed his eyes. Is it a barrier of some kind? Could it be to limit damage to the church during the war? He shook his head. Even after all these years, the church hasn't changed. Still looking after its own interests first.

"Hey," William replied to the voice that he couldn't see. "Are you a... priest?" He glanced around him, making sure nobody was listening before leaning toward the gate. He assumed the person on the other side did the same. "So I need a favour, right? I racked up a bit of a debt at a bar and need some money to pay the guy back. 23,000 yen or so. I figure since I'm fighting in this war for the benefit of you lot you could let me borrow the money. An advance payment type of thing, you know. Well, that or I could start robbing people in the street for it, but you guys like to keep things like this hush hush, right?" William waited for the priest's reply. Or at least, he hoped they were a priest. He couldn't really tell, on account of the barrier and all.

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter: "y-yes I'm a priest. Are you a... servant?" the voice still quiet, seems incredibly nervous. "Don't rob anybody, 23,000 yen you said? Let me go ask someone in charge." And then, silence. In her nervousness it seems she forgot to even ask for your name.

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By darthjhawk  Moderator

@naronu

Reminiscence & Acceptance

No Caption Provided

Satisfied with his current incantations, Solomon took a moment to breathe ponder his current standing Something truly was amiss here. There were strange traces of magic flowing all throughout the city. As his magic circles worked without his direct supervision he began analyzing and tracing the formula behind the foglike trails. Perhaps he would begin to illuminate their secrets and thus his mind began to wander.

"Umm excuse me-"

The red liquid spurts forth from his ear , trickling down slowly, not enough to register true pain, but enough to draw his attention. Lifting his finger, the mage peered at it curiously. Once again a soft smile escaped his cool barrier. This was a wonderful feeling. To move like them, breathe like them, feel and bleed like them. A quick thought rushed through his mind... for the very briefest of moments:

No Caption Provided

Flashes of a time long past, a lifetime ago. And yet for the mage, it felt as if it could have been yesterday. Quickly dismissing it before he lost himself in sentimentality he turned his attention back to slowly flowing blood. He wondered if it was the result of the final magecraft, seeking to extract a price that was seemingly already paid. A price that was, in short... final. And yet here he was. In another time, another place, another life. Something that could now effectively be called a fourth life. How many people have a chance such as this? Could this be the blessing of the heavenly father? Another smile found its way, but this was not one of warmth.

"I am now older than my father and his father before him will ever be. I have outlived even Israel, or at least what I remember it to be. Is this cruelty or benevolence I wonder?

"Hello! Can you hear me?"

How was he capable of being here? For this unseen "master" to not only summon 15 servants on his own but even be capable of bringing someone like Solomon, who shouldn't even be capable of being summoned was in a word, beguiling. What kind of human, if they even are human would be capable of such a feat? Something like that should have only been possible with the magical and technological means of his former Master. Or at least the organization he left behind. And that's when he finally heard the girl's voice.

"HELLOOOOOOO!!!"

"Agh", he cried out, showing a goofy face that only a few had ever been privy to. The girl watching his every move let out a small sigh of exasperation. "Finally, I was wondering when you would notice me." Solomon turned his head below. A woman, not old, yet clearly not a child stood before him. Slender and average height, bright and flowing hair, a pale complexion, and eyes of emerald. Her posture was an... attempt to display courage but belied a level of nervosity. Fear of the unknown. Yet clearly this did not stop her. She was a youth so filled with passion and wonder he couldn't help but compare her to-

No Caption Provided

Pushing unnecessary thoughts from his mind, he tried to prey on her underlying nervousness. Lowering his voice to his best imitation of a guttural villain and rising to stand at full height Solomon exclaimed; "Human child you have no place here. Leave this place or suffer the consequences." Unfortunately this was immediately met with a burst of laughter.

"Ahahahahaha what was that? Did you just make that up on the spot? That was.. haha... terrible!!! hahahahaha.

Instantly deflating, the mage's cheeks flushed red with pure humiliation. He simply didn't know how to be intimidating anymore... was he ever really scary? Shouldn't kings be able to inspire some sort of fear and send people running, tails between their legs? The girl continued to giggle uncontrollably. "Okay, maybe I did just come up with that okay?! Someone like you shouldn't be here anyway! This place is extremely dangerous for humans!"

As the girl finally calmed himself she shot back inquisitively through multiple breaths.

"Hey you just suddenly showed up in my spot and all of sudden it looks like im in an epsiode of an anime, you don't get to tell me I can't be here, and human? You may not look like anyone I know but you're definitely human. And what's with those clothes? Are you a foreigner?"

Choosing his words carefully, "Hmm... I guess you could say that, but as much as I wished it I am certainly no human. On cue, Solomon chanted out a simple spell, and the world itself was set alight. The girl fell back in awe as he walked down the steps from the throne. As she recovered and found herself sitting she slowly looked up, he stood over her, looking back down at her. The exchange was one familiar yet completely alien at the same time. Finally reaching his hand out to the stunned girl, he extended his hand to help her up. "Let's start over" letting a final smile away... My name is Solomon. Will you tell me yours?"

..... "Hana", she stated. Hana Shirame.

"It is good to meet you Miss Shirame, if you don't mind, I could use your help, would you please tell me about this city? And the people within it?

Feats/Showings Mentioned:

GearSecond619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naronu:Here is my first move (no RP):

• With 2 mana I manifest 48 clones (plus the original that's 49 total)
  • With presence concealment I break the clones up into three groups with distinct missions.
    • Coffin Clones (9): These clones are meant to dig underground, to find cracks, crevices, holes in which to hide and hibernate in until needed.
    • Scouting Clones (30): These clones are meant to scout the area, they run around in all directions and map each area of the map, using the wall crawling ability for extra leverage.
    • Bodyguard Clones (10): These clones (plus the original) are primarily looking for teammates to follow.

Feats:

Cloning:

No Caption Provided

Presence Concealment:

One with the world itself impossible to detect, even when attacking has Presence Concealment Rank A+.

Movement Speed:

No Caption Provided

Ability to walk on walls:

No Caption Provided

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naronu: "Okay, don't take too long or I'll start robbing people!" he yelled after her, picking up on the nervousness in her voice. It was a shame he couldn't see her reaction, if she was still able to hear him. Let to his own devices, he immediately looks down and begins absentmindedly fiddling with the gate to see if it opens and if he could enter.

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nostacioler:

Coffin Clones: Five clones enter the sewers in an attempt to hide and see a peculiar sight. Posted around the larger entrances appear to be large crocodilian forms standing guard. Unable to sense you, however, the clones slip by and enter the sewers. Four clones find places underground to hide permanently in.

Scout Clones: Easy enough, they quickly map out the entirety of Hakuno District and begin on the surrounding areas.

Bodyguard Clones: Once the first scout clone reaches Pieceman Plaza they see a figure matching the description of the Berserker of Red, standing across the Plaza. At the moment none of the other scout clones have made it far enough to see anything else immediately recognizable as a servant.

DarkDementor101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By DarkDementor101

Me and the Boys 2; The Electric Boogaloo

No Caption Provided

Most of the feats are the exact same ones from the previous post so I'm not including them again.

Now someone, I don't know who, has prevented me from accessing my scrying ability. So my first advancement was quite literally retconned out of existence, smh. Now I'm going to do something a bit riskier, but it is ultimately nearly the same thing as what I was doing before, but it relies entirely on my portal ability and Instinct Rank EX. I'm actually gonna try and write it down as pseudocode since its a fairly straight forward process. Alright, here we go:

• For spawn locations 1 through 15:
    • Open a portal to spawn location 'i':
      • If allied servant is seen on the other end of portal through the use of future sight, then open portal and bring them to my end;
      • If not, do not open portal;
    • Move onto next spawn location 'i';

Honestly this is fairly straight forward enough.

Now I would like to admit that through discord I was able to test something in-character that involved my portals and distance mirror, but I think @naronu can attest to the fact that it was maybe a minute max of testing at most. Anyone reading this could honestly consider this my new starting post. Now @nostacioler, @sy8000, and @gojosaluja have already made posts, so I guess I'll just assume that they get to move on elsewhere because I don't want to undo their work, unless the host or other participants think otherwise.

If all goes well, then I think @seagod, @defiant_will, @higherpower, and me should all be able to group up easily

Everything seem fine? @naronu

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks good to me

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Advancement 1 ~ C: \holygrailwar2\newfuyiki\spawn\begin

No Caption Provided

Concicousness transport to my host body was successful, however, transport to the spawn location is registering as inaccurate. Scanners indicate several human lifeforms in the environment. Further investigation is needed.

Y2K examines the area around it, taking a moment to grow a familiarity with the physical world and it's new body.

To gain more ground, Y2K develops 50 duplicates of themself using their nanobites. They'll share one mind, but also be capable enough to operate on their lonesome.

Wherever they go across their region, they will drip droplets of their techno-organic body and the nantite technology, allowing for instantaneous reformation upon body destruction and life-draining/takeover when necessary.

Initial proceedings are complete. Next course of action is not indicated in my log, so I must...improvise, Terraforming of the current regions buildings and technology would be a sufficient start.

GearSecond619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By GearSecond619

RP Post (not for every clone though):

@naronu said:

@nostacioler:

Coffin Clones: Five clones enter the sewers in an attempt to hide and see a peculiar sight. Posted around the larger entrances appear to be large crocodilian forms standing guard. Unable to sense you, however, the clones slip by and enter the sewers. Four clones find places underground to hide permanently in.

Scout Clones: Easy enough, they quickly map out the entirety of Hakuno District and begin on the surrounding areas.

Bodyguard Clones: Once the first scout clone reaches Pieceman Plaza they see a figure matching the description of the Berserker of Red, standing across the Plaza. At the moment none of the other scout clones have made it far enough to see anything else immediately recognizable as a servant.

First Post

Action:

Coffin Clones (14):

Scouting Clones (25):

Bodyguard Clones (10):

Roleplay:

"Alive......again" Expeditus thinks, he examines himself for a moment, staring into his hands, his limbs, his armor. But he catches himself and snaps out of his daze, as a soldier by trade, Expeditus know better than to waste crucial moments in the middle of a battlefield. Thus, he immediately sends out his clones tactically, for reconnaissance and safe keeping while he himself wanders around, searching for allies.

Sewer Clones:

Five clones enter the sewers, they spot a large reptilian lifeforms, alien to even the ancient soldier. But, knowing their purpose, none of the clones stop to dilly-dally, they move onward, searching for spots to hide in, far apart from one another. However, one clone recalls 5 others, and sends them towards the crocodillian creatures. Deciding that it would be wiser to deal with one crocodilian brute over a number of them, the clones send a wave of envy their way, hoping to get the crocodilian creatures to kill each other until only one remained.

GojoSaluja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkdementor101: @naronu:

Truck Escape

"Hmm. Not quite what I was expecting."

Arjuna moves towards the back of the truck, picking up a fresh apple as he goes, before kicking the door open and hopping out. He begins to take in his surroundings before all of a sudden seeing a portal open nearby and an unfamiliar face sticking their head through. Though he had never seen this person some part of him naturally recognised and understood that this was an ally, a fellow Servant of Red. Arjuna approached him and the man, who'd later introduce himself as Archer, seemed to recognise the same. After a brief greeting, Arjuna stepped through the portal to meet his new allies.

"Let's find out what I've got to work with."

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naronu

Advancement Ia: Friend or Foe?

No Caption Provided

When he turns his eyes South, however, something out of place catches his eyes. A glistening white temple occupies multiple city blocks. Clearly out of place on the backdrop that is New Fuyuki, it's easy to see this is the work of another servant. Friend or foe there's really only one way to find out for sure.

Cain: Hmmmm, that temple looks familiar.... Almost like somewhere I've been before, something I've seen over the millennia.

Instinct starts to react, warning Cain that somewhere in this city, something isn't right. Its not an attack but something feels amiss...

Cain: Could someone be watching me? Impossible, my Arms would have absorbed the power... Then perhaps someones eye sight is like mine...? If the fools want to watch a show, they'll be disappointed. Am I no one's entertainment!

That temple didn't bing my Instinct. Perhaps that is my "Faction"?

Cain fades into a layer of space, completely invisible and teleports to the Temple in the South. What he finds....

ReverseThawne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this is cool

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 darthjhawk  Moderator

@mass: @naronu

First Contact:

No Caption Provided

That temple didn't bing my Instinct. Perhaps that is my "Faction"?

Cain fades into a layer of space, completely invisible and teleports to the Temple in the South. What he finds....

The monstrosity landed like a meteor, his presence sending birds flying, animals scattering and the people running. He scanned his immediate surroundings and continued flexing his senses. Had it been it anywhere else, anyone his visage likely would have plunged the entire sub-district into chaos. Luckily there was someone there instantly. Someone who could engage with him as in equal.

And yet Solomon couldn't help but shudder briefly. He didn't need the blessings of his heavenly father to know the beast before him. A titan of power, a mass of flesh so powerful it reminded him of Goetia. This was the first murderer. The first son of Adam. It was Cain.

Cain suddenly appears in the middle of the Temple triggering the proxy power and alerting Solomon. As Cain is looking around he is confronted by Solomon and Hana. Cain ignores the human, looking straight at Solomon and says,

"Jedidiah..."

“I see your visage now reflects your sin O’ son of Adam.”

Urging Hana to stay back, noticing she had followed him. Taking note of her apprehension, he reassured her with a soft smile, then turned back towards the beast.

Why have you been summoned to this time and place?”

Cain started at Solomon his eyes peering over his descendant's visage gauging if he is friend or foe. Something in the back of Cain's head reaffirms this is a teammate but his mind still had trouble telling friends from foe.

"That little cup Mary's boy drank from. Looks like I'm stuck here until its found" Cain begins to walk towards Solomon "So Sulaiman ibn Dawud are you friend or foe?"

“I am always a friend to humanity. And the fact that you have chosen non-aggression in spite of your nature shows me I can at the very least be no enemy to you.” Will you make a contract with me ancestor of man? From what I can gather there is something terribly wrong with this city and this war. And I aim to put an end to it. “ “To do so we need to gather friends. Throughout my… well multiple lives now, Is that if nothing else, sharing the burden amongst friends can conquer even the greatest trials.” And so I shall ask you, will you be my sword, and my will forge your destiny. And form this pactum with me? With aid such as yours, we will be one step closer to ending this unnecessary conflict”

"HAHAHA" Cain's maniacal laughter shakes the very structures around him. "Friend of Humanity!"

"I care little for that filth but if working with you frees me from this game then so be it. I shall form your contract, but know this little "King" if you betray me, I'll burn your precious city to the ground and salt the Earth with your people's ashes."

Cain's hand morphs into a more human-like appearance. The sharp claws have retracted somewhat and the hand shrinks down somewhat. Cain extends the "hand" towards Solomon...

Inside Cain's mind: How long has it been? When was the last time someone called me a friend? The fool must know nothing good will come of this "Friendship". Everything I touch is destroyed, everywhere I've walked lies in ruin. It will be the same for this place too. That girl hiding behind him will just be another sin on my soul. How many more will I add before this game ends? That's what you want, isn't it... God?

"Now use that magic of yours and point me towards our enemies."

And thus the pact was formed, Solomon informed Cain, of what he had seen, the people he had witnessed, and most importantly of the other servants in the city. Informing him of the spells he had already begun to weave and the moves he had made, Solomon and Cain began filtering the next best possible move in order begin this holy grail war.

TLDR

• Solomon and Cain meet and ally
  • They form a pactio
  • Solomon informs Cain of everything he has seen and done with his clairvoyance including locations and names of other servants.
Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter: A few minutes pass, in which you unsuccessfully attempt to pick the lock to the church gate. Then without warning the church gates swing open revealing a majestic front lawn with the massive church building behind.

"Right this way mister" finally able to put a face to the voice you see a young girl beckoning you into the church itself.

"The Ruler approved your request for funds, he'll see you now."

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nostacioler: The one coffin clone watches as the Crocodilian Humanoid halts for a moment then turns its eyes towards its companion. Some harsh noises that appear to be a language you don't understand emanate from the two of them before the first one swings a large fist towards its partner. Watching the ensuing brawl they seem to be evenly matched with neither making much headway on the other. They definitely aren't paying attention to anything but their fight, however.

kurt_saulenne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 kurt_saulenne  Online

@naronu: Have to get something out.

No Caption Provided

Advancement:

Truineo heard the call but she considered it a mistake. She had meddled in the ideal of this “Holy Grail”, back at her plane of existence, but that was just jibber jabber between her and he. It wasn’t real… it couldn’t be. It was either an odd truth that she was actually here for the grail, or, a much more sinister play was afoot. She was yet again a pawn in a godly game of galactic chess. If it was the former, she may actually be able to put an end to the tyranny that corrupts her world. The Holy Grail would permit her the power to do so. If it was the latter, she was prepared to die in order to murder the entire pantheon of Olympians.

She gathered herself.

yyeegh. The hell was that?” Truineo mumbled to herself as she regained her awareness, sitting up. She padded off the remnants of Earth from her self as she rose to one knee. She swayed away grassy residue that marked her face, along with her momentary disorientation. Truineo swiftly blew apart a cluster of twigs that were still clinging to her hair as she honed in on what she was confronted with. Her immediate scanning of this place made it clear that she was currently alone. She had perfected that innate ability, to sense when there was someone or something nearby. She’d always been that way as far as she could recall.

This desolate place was overcome with ruin. It was something of a courtyard but its original foundation was difficult to view now given the thick mossy growth that hedged along every crack and opening. An emerald invasion of plant-life had skewered its way through the once maintained and regarded location. Every entrance and exit was naturally morphed from clear opening to a mass of leafy brush. Truineo listened out for any people in the area and still, there was none. What she did spot was a rather peculiar structure.

There in the center of that field stood a fountain. Long since out of service but a fountain nonetheless. Truineo came upon it with a fleeting tinge of curiosity. She hesitated. It has gotten much better though.

However, though this specific interaction was small in scale, that inkling of curiosity had not served the former nymph well in the past, and no matter how much she grew or how much she learned, even a trip to an unknown town would give her pause these days. To most people, curiosity is something you learn from and move on, but to Truineo, such a natural and ordinary experience had become a lifelong curse. Paranoia sometimes got its way. Even in these most trivial of encounters.

There was no depth and no limit to the pool of amusements that the Gods had. She knew that. It had been many years since she last encountered one, and that was the God that had sprung from her oceanic torment. She could feel though, that this place, wherever she was, was a bit different. She could feel that whatever reality this was, it was not comparable to her own.

Inspecting the fountain, Truineo rolls her eyes at her own distrust of most things as she searches for anything out of the ordinary. It was annoying to be on guard a lot of the time. She can only fully rest at certain times in certain places. Upon clearing the courtyard of any suspicions, Truineo left. Looking for her purpose in this place.

(OOC: If there is nothing to learn in this courtyard, she navigates her way from this abandoned territory, looking for her way to another semi-secluded area. Maybe even a friendly tavern or a slightly public area will do.)

@naronu

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naronu: totally didn't forget to post

This is... interesting Prometheus thought, as he dusted himself and got up from the comfort of his chair. With no muh scrying or muh teleporting or muh telepathy, Prometheus decided to just explore his house, then head down to the beach and walk along the water.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naronu: William tilts his head. "Ruler? Does a summoned servant even have money?" He shrugged, following the girl inside anyway. He whistled as he took in the size and majesty of the church. "It's like a drug lords mansion, isn't it?" He looked at the perfectly kept grass, large enough for any space but holding no purpose above that of decoration. "You could probably save a lot of people if you opened this place up for civilians once the war gets going. Ah, that would reduce the mystery of the whole thing, though, wouldn't it? Wouldn't want the prize to weaken." William paused. "So, you live here? You got any family you're rolling the dice with on the outside? I'll try to avoid that area if you do."

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kurt_saulenne: Leaving the secluded courtyard Truinero wanders through Old Marisbury. The name is not for show, the district seems worn down and almost falling apart in places. Yet people still seem to go about their day to day regardless of that fact. There are many out of the way places to gain information in Old Marisbury, but a single alley leading to a dead end catches your attention. It seems to have a magical presence about it, though extremely faint.

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: Rummaging around the beach mansion you find new electronics of all sorts, multiple expensive looking sports cars in the garage, a full cinema, and a fully stocked wine cellar with wine so old it could be summoned as a servant.

The beach is nice, your feet sink into the sand and the constant crashing of small waves creates a calming atmosphere. Glancing away from the city you see some sort of large sand formation, towards the city is the grail war itself. Which way do you go?

GearSecond619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naronu: After a few minutes of watching, Expeditus grows bored of the spectacle and all 5 clones get recalled back into the scouting team. Leaving the monsters to continue to battle among themselves indefinitely.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naronu: William stepped out of the church, the gates closing shut behind him. The girl said something to him before leaving, he didn't really hear what it was. Thinking about their meeting, a thought flashed across his mind. "Huh, I never did get her name."

With that, the new priest of the Church made his way back through the streets towards the bar he first appeared in. Even if he was given a task by his new temporary ally, he had no intentions of doing it before he paid off his drinking debt to Takeo, and with 2,000 yen to spare at that.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naronu said:

@supremegeneration: Rummaging around the beach mansion you find new electronics of all sorts, multiple expensive looking sports cars in the garage, a full cinema, and a fully stocked wine cellar with wine so old it could be summoned as a servant.

The beach is nice, your feet sink into the sand and the constant crashing of small waves creates a calming atmosphere. Glancing away from the city you see some sort of large sand formation, towards the city is the grail war itself. Which way do you go?

As Prometheus searches around the mansion, he also encounters a handy backpack. How fortunate, for he definitely wanted to take "new electronics of all sorts" with him, and he even had spare space for a few bottles of wine (taking the oldest and most expensive looking ones). However, the real find was the sports cars. He wanted to drive one down the beach with some Tory Lanez playing and explore a bit further, but in style. Instead he opted to walk towards something down the beach, some large sand deformity.

kurt_saulenne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By kurt_saulenne  Online

@naronu:

No Caption Provided

Advancement II:

After walking for a short time, Truineo found herself among people. Old Malisbury was the name of this place and she surveyed the scene taking place in front of her. She sighted an Inn that she wished to visit, but instead her attention averted elsewhere. She’d almost missed it as she scanned the crowd of faces.

She assumed that these people had to have some sort of familiarity with one another, so her just popping in casually with a smiling face didn’t guarantee her any answers or tips that may help her. Truineo had come within the vicinity of an ethereal source in a far back alley; the components of which she was unsure. Fortunately, she had some experience with magic and spell-casting, and for some reason, she thought this source of whatever this was, that emanated a strange energy was to be that as well. Not knowing if it caused her harm or not, or if it was simply not what she believed it to be, she took a few steps down the beaten alley pathway.

Attempting to use her charm to derive an answer of any sort from this thing, was the most optimal approach. No matter how advanced or how elementary, from her homeland, almost every magical or spiritual entity has some form of communication. Glancing back at the road and back at the alley end, she continued.

[[ Using her skill, Charisma, she spoke gently but inquisitively. ]]

Hello? I hope I’m not just talking to the air.”

She said, a tiny bit self consciously, quickly looking over her shoulder to see if anyone was watching this visiting woman attempt to speak to whatever this was.

If you’d like me to know who or what you are, please tell me. Maybe we can chat. Or, maybe someone is making this thing appear here? Context please?

Standing about thirty feet away, Truineo states the last part in case there genuinely is someone responsible for this vague presence and can hear her. If they can, hopefully my Charisma trait can make them appear to me.

Or, maybe this thing was nothing at all. Maybe it possessed zero sentient traits but she has to try. Her closest surroundings ever since she came here have been dull and wholly clueless to her current situation.

Not very helpful at all. She continues her exploration.

(OOC: if this ambiguous energy turns out to be actually nothing, then I head to any place with a room for purchase, a hotel? Maybe an inn? I’ll survey the actions there and come to a conclusion regarding what this Old Malisbury is all about. If someone looks like they’re capable of assistance, I may initiate conversation.)

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By SeaGod

@naronu

Setting the Board

Zhou Yu smiled softly at the two mental messages rang into his head. "I should track those two down though not yet. First I should settle down and prepare for the coming war," he mused and stepped off the road letting traffic continue. He was about to set up his territory when he noticed the portal open up near him and he noticed from the information in his head was a ally(@darkdementor101. He stepped through the portal himself.

Stepping through the portal Zhou Yu noticed the abject squalor the civilians were living in. His smile quickly turned into a frown before he decided to act. "This will be a fine place to begin preparations" he stated and stepped out of the tent and looked around again.

"Rise my Territory,"Zhou Yu declared as the area around him due to his Territory EX started to change. The once depressing refugee camp started to change becoming a large castle where each family had their own spacious apartment to stay at inside. Also in the castle he created chambers for all Servants of Red, a training room, a meeting room, a lab for those more technologically inclined. Finally on the outside he created a bomb shelter and exercise fields for the refugees.

Territory Rules:

• 100% bonus healing speed for Servants of Red
  • [Unique] Increase the flow of time by 20% for Servants of Red
  • [Unique] Reduce the parameters of all skills by 1 for Servants of Blue
  • [Unique] Automatically update you on every presence within the territory
  • [Unique] Resources now refresh every advancement as opposed to every two advancements for Servants of Red

Finally Zhou Yu to call for a item via Golden Rule (MCU Cloak of Levitation)

He then turned towards the gathered allies and spoke, "Let the war commence"

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter: It's easy enough to meander back the way you came, passing through the park and residential areas. Until you find yourself back outside Takeo's tavern, payment in hand.