Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

- MMA rules

- the real Dwayne Johnson vs the real Hafthor Bjornsson.

Who wins? the former wrestling star or the strongest man in the world?

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mountain is far bigger, heavier, taller and stronger. None of them is really a fighter either, rock might have some wrestling skills from his wwe days but that is not really a fighting skills. Pretty sure Mountain would take this comfortably.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mountain is stronger, bigger and heavier.

The Rock is most likely more athletic.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Rock really doesn't have a chance here, he holds basically no advantage at all.

WhyZoSerious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By WhyZoSerious

@fullmetalemprah said:

The Rock really doesn't have a chance here, he holds basically no advantage at all.

Better stamina, mobility and a bit more of experience in exchanging punches(even if fake ones) + he still hits hard. Nobody really knows what Mountain's chin is made from.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think The Rock is a much better fighter. He's been in a lot of movies. So he had to have picked up something.

WhyZoSerious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

I think The Rock is a much better fighter. He's been in a lot of movies. So he had to have picked up something.

Wrestling is also a big advantage. Mountain with his weightlifting - not sure about his speed and explosiveness.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think Rock's rudimentary knowledge on mostly fake grappling will help him against someone who is heavier, taller, stronger and has longer reach by a not-inconsiderable margin. Mountain should win 8/10

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By FullMetalEmprah

@whyzoserious: And what is Dwayne's actual fighting record? I've at least seen Hafthor spar against McGregor and he lasted three minutes before getting winded, a fight irl is decided long before that. Admittedly he wasn't going all out in that match, hell I believe he even admitted himself he held back because he was worried about hurting McGregor, but that's still loads better than just having choreography experience. That is an extremely poor substitute to actually taking a martial art or at the very least sparring with one, which Hafthor has. Maybe Rock has, if so I didn't know about it prior to this, but they'd best be world class if he has. He literally just has to bullrush him and use his strength.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A mountain is just a really big rock

WhyZoSerious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By WhyZoSerious

@fullmetalemprah:

Really? this all thing was a joke. I'm not denying his advantage in all the size categories you've mentioned, it's just two unexperienced machines going at each other. Haftor might be bigger and stronger, but the Rock can definitely throw a finishing punch + he is most likely with the better stamina. It's pretty open question to me.

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rock better aim for the bushes

Lord_Titan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mountain is not a fighter, but then again neither is rock, really it just depends on how good eithers chin is

But i cant see haftor pinning down rock, hes almost as big

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Lets bring a few stats into this:

The Mountain (Hafthor Bjornsson) :

Height: 6 foot 9 inches or 206 cm

Weight: between 397-423 lb or 180-192 kg

Feats of note: personal record in deadlift weight in 2015 was of 450 kg, meaning over twice his immense body weight.

The Rock (Dwayne Johnson):

Height: 6 foot 4 inches or 193 cm

Weight: (billed) 260 lb or 118 kg

feats of note: very well paid former footballplayer, actor and wrestler.

In summary; Dwayne is 5 inches shorter, nearly half the weight and does bodybuilding over strengthbuilding.... I think Hafthor is just going to pick Dwayne up and thrown him on the ground, and Arold will give him a prize:

No Caption Provided

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Rock has NO chance here, only EXTREME skill difference would give him a chance against an opponent who has this much size advantage. And anyone who thinks Hafþór lacks explosiveness and endurance (compared to guys like the Rock) obviously has no idea how strongman competitions work

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends. I would not want to take a serious punch from The Mountain...but if Dwayne takes Mountain to the streets, he has a good chance at winning via dirty street fighting moves.