Avatar image for swagga_boy
#1 Posted by Swagga Boy (3737 posts) - - Show Bio
Smell what the Rock is cookin?
Smell what the Rock is cookin?
vs
Stone Cold said so!
Stone Cold said so!
vs
The Game!!!
The Game!!!
vs
??????????
??????????
who wins this Battle Royal?
Avatar image for king_saturn
#2 Posted by King Saturn (222958 posts) - - Show Bio
Pat Patterson aint doing sh!t in this fight killa...

lol
Avatar image for ball_buster
#3 Posted by Ball Buster (2016 posts) - - Show Bio

Man, I hate Redneck soap operas. 

Avatar image for luke_duke
#4 Posted by Luke Duke (20 posts) - - Show Bio
Ball Buster said:
"Man, I hate Redneck soap operas. "
What's wrong with redneck soap operas?
Avatar image for eagle20fox3
#5 Posted by cpt_linger (2978 posts) - - Show Bio

the rock pwns all

Avatar image for king_saturn
#6 Posted by King Saturn (222958 posts) - - Show Bio
cpt_linger said:
"the rock pwns all"
I hope so. But The Rock has always had trouble with Triple H and vice versa
Avatar image for swagga_boy
#7 Posted by Swagga Boy (3737 posts) - - Show Bio

what about Stone cold?

Avatar image for king_saturn
#8 Posted by King Saturn (222958 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"

what about Stone cold?

"
Stone Cold is tough... well at least he was ( like around 1997- 2003 )... he can be a factor here... since he has beaten both The Rock and Triple H in one on one action... Stone Cold can win here... but I think either Rock or HHH would come out on top...
Avatar image for swagga_boy
#9 Posted by Swagga Boy (3737 posts) - - Show Bio

Triple H has been Meh for like 2 years now...but i see what your saying

Avatar image for king_saturn
#10 Posted by King Saturn (222958 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"Triple H has been Meh for like 2 years now...but i see what your saying
"
Yeah... but Triple H is getting old now... dude is almost 40 years old. His engine is running on empty now
Avatar image for swagga_boy
#11 Posted by Swagga Boy (3737 posts) - - Show Bio

Fumes

Avatar image for king_saturn
#12 Posted by King Saturn (222958 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"

Fumes

"
Ha Ha Ha  !

Avatar image for swagga_boy
#13 Posted by Swagga Boy (3737 posts) - - Show Bio

where you wrestle the great kali you know you dont got it anymore

Avatar image for king_saturn
#14 Posted by King Saturn (222958 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"where you wrestle the great kali you know you dont got it anymore"
True Story
Avatar image for king_saturn
#15 Posted by King Saturn (222958 posts) - - Show Bio
Hey Swagga Boy  !  I am curious. How come you included Pat Patterson in this Battle Royal ?

lol
Avatar image for the_502_kid
#16 Posted by The 502 Kid (3658 posts) - - Show Bio

the rock would lay the smack down on all of them for the win!!

Avatar image for swagga_boy
#17 Posted by Swagga Boy (3737 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Hey Swagga Boy  !  I am curious. How come you included Pat Patterson in this Battle Royal ?

lol
"
I really dont know lol thought it would be funny i guess.
Avatar image for eagle20fox3
#18 Posted by cpt_linger (2978 posts) - - Show Bio
cpt_linger said:
"the rock pwns all"
the rock pwns all, since wrestling is fake (SPOILER!)

if these men had a triple threat match around the 2001-02 era, they would crown The Rock victor, as at the time his popularity was skyrocketting.
Avatar image for swagga_boy
#19 Posted by Swagga Boy (3737 posts) - - Show Bio
cpt_linger said:
"cpt_linger said:
"the rock pwns all"
the rock pwns all, since wrestling is fake (SPOILER!)

if these men had a triple threat match around the 2001-02 era, they would crown The Rock victor, as at the time his popularity was skyrocketting."

wait wait time out Wrestling is fake?
Avatar image for eagle20fox3
#20 Posted by cpt_linger (2978 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"cpt_linger said:
"cpt_linger said:
"the rock pwns all"
the rock pwns all, since wrestling is fake (SPOILER!)

if these men had a triple threat match around the 2001-02 era, they would crown The Rock victor, as at the time his popularity was skyrocketting."

wait wait time out Wrestling is fake?"
i cant read sarcasm online (having the same debate in another thread lol)
but please tell me ur joking.
Avatar image for king_saturn
#21 Posted by King Saturn (222958 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hey Swagga Boy  !  I am curious. How come you included Pat Patterson in this Battle Royal ?

lol
"
I really dont know lol thought it would be funny i guess."
Oh

lol