The return of the return of Marvel Vs. DC......The Return!

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Sparda

Another round of one-on-one battles between contestants of the Marvel U and the DCU. No prep, abnormal equipment, or interference between battles unless stated otherwise. Here are the kontestants (get it?)....

Thor (No OF) Vs. Lobo

Daredevil Vs. V (V For Vendetta)

The Leader (with one week prep time) Vs. Ra's Al Ghul (With one week prep time)

Nightcrawler Vs. Nightwing

Symbiote Spider-Man Vs. Karate Kid

And, the final battle.....

100% Full Power Galactus Vs. ALL of the physical members (IE: No gods-EXs Spectre, the Presence, or people who rely on magic, Lord Marvel, etc.)of the DCU (excluding Wildstorm and Vertigo and whatnot. And only the primary universe).

Please give reasons for the victories, and read up on the characters and try and give a logical response.

FIGHT!!!

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Sparda

Colt Python says:

"1.Nobody can beat Lobo.He ridiculously strong,immune and invulnerable to almost everything and he is immortal. 2.Daredevil would put V in the dirt.He is probably just as skilled as him and even though V has super strenght Daredevil almost beat Wolverine in hand to hand combat.V has never had to deal with someone as agile as Daredevil before either.He only seems powerful to the average soldier. 3.Do I even have to say the Leader wins or do you already know? 4.Nightcrawler is unpredictable and a great and agile fighter.Nightwing has no chance.I didn't even mention his teleportation yet either. 5.Symbiote Spider-man would annihilate Karate Kid. 6.I don't think Galactus can beat the whole DCU minus the Gods and other beings but I don't know the full extent of his powers."

I pretty much agree with all of that. If V had, like, and hour's prep he could beat DD, but in a straight up fight....nah.....probably not. I was thinking Leader would win, I was wondering what other thought.

I think Galan could take em. I mean.....he can make supernovas, move across universes instantaneously. I've been told he once moved a universe to a different area with no apparent strain.

Paladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Paladin

Post Deleted.

Paladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Paladin

Post Deleted.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sparda

Paladin says:

"Is Galactus Omnipotent, Omniscience, Omnipresence and know all Socery at 100% full power? Because Lord Marvel is."

That's why I said no. Lord. Marvel.

Paladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Paladin

Colt Python says:

"Paladin says:
"Sparda says:
"A 100% Full Power Galactus Vs. ALL of the physical members (IE: No gods-EXs Spectre, the Presence, or people who rely on magic, Lord Marvel, etc.)of the DCU (excluding Wildstorm and Vertigo and whatnot. And only the primary universe).***FIGHT!!!***"
Lord Marvel alone could beat Galactus. Lord Marvel is way more powerful than 100% full power Galactus. Galactus can destroy planets and so on, Lord Marvel if he wanted could destroy this Universe."

That's why he said NO LORD MARVEL!!!!"

My Bad didn't read it all first. just word skipped.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sparda

Paladin says:

"Colt Python says:
"Paladin says:
"Sparda says:
"A 100% Full Power Galactus Vs. ALL of the physical members (IE: No gods-EXs Spectre, the Presence, or people who rely on magic, Lord Marvel, etc.)of the DCU (excluding Wildstorm and Vertigo and whatnot. And only the primary universe).***FIGHT!!!***"
Lord Marvel alone could beat Galactus. Lord Marvel is way more powerful than 100% full power Galactus. Galactus can destroy planets and so on, Lord Marvel if he wanted could destroy this Universe."
That's why he said NO LORD MARVEL!!!!"
My Bad didn't read it all first. just word skipped."

Okeydokey then....

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Methos

Thor (No OF) Vs. Lobo

Lobo... ain't noone touching the main man for violence, strength or brutality. he'll waste that bastitch of a god

Daredevil Vs. V (V For Vendetta)

Daredevil... V hasn't got anything that can match his agility or battle prowess

The Leader (with one week prep time) Vs. Ra's Al Ghul (With one week prep time

Ra's Al Ghul, a close one, but i've got to give this to The Demon's Head

Nightcrawler Vs. Nightwing

Nightcrawler

Symbiote Spider-Man Vs. Karate Kid

Spiderman... come on, KK's a punk lol

And, the final battle.....

100% Full Power Galactus Vs. ALL of the physical members (IE: No gods-EXs Spectre, the Presence, or people who rely on magic, Lord Marvel, etc.)of the DCU (excluding Wildstorm and Vertigo and whatnot. And only the primary universe).

Bleh... it depends on who your including... if you're stating "all" members of the DCU...

lemme think about this for a second...

over 10,000 Green Lanterns

over 7,000 (at last count) Sinestro Corps

unknown quantity of Blue, Red and Pink Lanterns

An entire planet of Daxamites (over 15 million according to Sodam Yat, at Superman level powers)

Lobo and the usual collection of earths heroes?

sorry, thats overkill against big G

M

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sparda

Methos says:

"Thor (No OF) Vs. Lobo **Lobo... ain't noone touching the main man for violence, strength or brutality. he'll waste that bastitch of a god** Daredevil Vs. V (V For Vendetta) **Daredevil... V hasn't got anything that can match his agility or battle prowess** The Leader (with one week prep time) Vs. Ra's Al Ghul (With one week prep time **Ra's Al Ghul, a close one, but i've got to give this to The Demon's Head** Nightcrawler Vs. Nightwing **Nightcrawler** Symbiote Spider-Man Vs. Karate Kid **Spiderman... come on, KK's a punk lol** And, the final battle..... 100% Full Power Galactus Vs. ALL of the physical members (IE: No gods-EXs Spectre, the Presence, or people who rely on magic, Lord Marvel, etc.)of the DCU (excluding Wildstorm and Vertigo and whatnot. And only the primary universe). **Bleh... it depends on who your including... if you're stating "all" members of the DCU... lemme think about this for a second... over 10,000 Green Lanterns over 7,000 (at last count) Sinestro Corps unknown quantity of Blue, Red and Pink Lanterns An entire planet of Daxamites (over 15 million according to Sodam Yat, at Superman level powers) Lobo and the usual collection of earths heroes? sorry, thats overkill against big G** M "

I agree with you....

but, I think you're underestimating Leader. He has an entire army of 30 foot tall steel robots equipped with laser weaponry and more. He could make a robot disguised as....anyone. He is smarter than a human can possibly be.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Methos

Sparda says:

"I agree with you....but, I think you're underestimating Leader. He has an entire army of 30 foot tall steel robots equipped with laser weaponry and more. He could make a robot disguised as....anyone. He is smarter than a human can possibly be."

And Ra's Al Ghul has an entire Army at his disposal...

i was just going on a Mano a Mano fight...

but if you're allowing their army's to fight for them, then Ra's easily has this...

don't forget, he actually had Bane working for him a few times as his Ubu

M

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By Copy

If thor had odin force i can see him beating lobo.

Reject

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Reject

Sparda says:

"I agree with you....but, I think you're underestimating Leader. He has an entire army of 30foot tall steel robots equipped with laser weaponry and more. He couldmake a robot disguised as....anyone. He is smarter than a human canpossibly be."

The Leader might be the smartest person in Marvel (non Cosmic), it's just that he is so obsessed with the Hulk that he doesnt do anything with his intelligence.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Methos

Reject says:

"The Leader might be the smartest person in Marvel (non Cosmic), it's just that he is so obsessed with the Hulk that he doesnt do anything with his intelligence."

even so, i don't see him beating Ra's... the man has been around for Millenia, you don't durvive that long without being a crafty son of a b!tc#.

if he has his armies then definitely a win for him, if it's mano a mano, then i'll still vote for him lol

M

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Sparda

Leader was quite the mastermind back in the day, when he was still around with Hulk. I remember the whole Midtown (?) thing. The nuke plan with Rock and Redeemer was awesome.

Reject

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Reject

Methos says:

"even so, i don't see him beating Ra's... the man has been around for**Millenia**, you don't durvive that long without being a crafty son ofa b!tc#.if he has his armies then definitely a win for him, if it's mano amano, then i'll still vote for him lolM"

I'm not saying either way who would win. But I do know that the Leader has superhuman intelligence. Way smarter than any human could ever be. I dont know if Ra's has that level of intelligence as well. I think he might be as smart as Batman and then relies on his years of experience to make him appear smarter. That might put him in the ballpark with the Leader but then again it might not. It's hard to say. That's why I'm not picking between them.

Reject

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Reject

Sparda says:

"Leader was quite the mastermind back in the day, when he was stillaround with Hulk. I remember the whole Midtown (?) thing. The nuke planwith Rock and Redeemer was awesome."

He definitely was. They dont do enough with his character.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Methos

i agree with most of that, but i know how dangerous Ra's can be... so i'd always put money on him against an unknown factor...

M

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By Nighthunter

Sparda says:

"Okay, *now* Leader wins......aI wasn't aware of this, but according to the site he can control minds (he can't control Hulks cause of the SPD). He just makes Ra's stab himself, lol."

and then ra's ressurects and kills him when he is sleeping lol

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Methos

Sparda says:

"Okay, *now* Leader wins......aI wasn't aware of this, but according to the site he can control minds (he can't control Hulks cause of the SPD). He just makes Ra's stab himself, lol."

when did this appear?

i wasn't aware he had telepathic abilities...

M

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Sparda

Okay, now Leader wins......aI wasn't aware of this, but according to the site he can control minds (he can't control Hulks cause of the SPD). He just makes Ra's stab himself, lol.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21  Edited By Copy

It says it on his page that he has the power to control people

Reject

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Reject

I thought he used a machine for that... not that he wouldnt be able to use it in this fight.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sparda

Methos says:

"Sparda says:
when did this appear? i wasn't aware he had telepathic abilities... M"

IDK.....but it would make moderate sense. Why he can get people to follow him around, do his bidding, etc. I'll check it up in the ol' Hulk guide and see if it's true. BrB in a minute.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Methos

ok, if he has mind control that's different...

i was unaware of this...

M

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Sparda

Got it. It's true.....he can project stuff into people's minds, thus controlling them it says. But he has "trouble" using it on others mutated by Gamma Rays.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Methos

ok, i'll give it to Leader...

assuming Ra's doesn't just call in a nuke on whereever Leader is in his prep time :D

M

Fennewalde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#27  Edited By Fennewalde

Yes. Leader can do it. Usually to weak minded opponents. not sure he could pull it off on Ras.

I wrote up the short bio on Leader so thanks for the confirmation sparda. I would give that particular fight to the leader. Given the prep time, he could probably create some ensnarement to capture Ras for an eternity.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Sparda

It would be very odd, indeed. Another thing, he's army of androids? Yeah.....they can "absorb" almost any attack apparently, and range from microscopic size to 30 feet tall. The Leader also has a super photographic memory that allows him to recall anything he has seen......wowza....

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Sparda

Fennewalde says:

"Yes. Leader can do it. Usually to weak minded opponents. not sure he could pull it off on Ras. I wrote up the short bio on Leader so thanks for the confirmation sparda. I would give that particular fight to the leader. Given the prep time, he could probably create some ensnarement to capture Ras for an eternity."

I saw that you wrote it, and I thought that you knew your stuff and all. But figured I'd check it anyways and whatnot.....

@M: Lol.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Methos

Sparda says:

"Lol."

what?

he has nuclear capabilities... this was shown in "Batman: Legacy"...

so he could probably pull of a strategic nuclear assault on The Leader during his preptime :D

M

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Sparda

Methos says:

"Sparda says:
"Lol."
what? he has nuclear capabilities... this was shown in "Batman: Legacy"... so he could probably pull of a strategic nuclear assault on The Leader during his preptime :D M"

Nah, it was the way you said it was all. Kinda funny.

Well, I'm off everyone. Gotta hand out candy and freak out the little kids.....muahahaha BLECK!.....

See ya all tomorrow!

MohdAli2805

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumping the oldest thread in the battle forums