Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

The Red Lotus & Kuvira

Ghazan, Zaheer, Ming Hua, P'Li
Ghazan, Zaheer, Ming Hua, P'Li
Kuvira
Kuvira

The Red Lotus & Kuvira from The Legend of Korra invade the MCU! They become aware of the Avengers and decide they need to be taken down before the world can be taken over.

Rounds

Round 1: Guardians of the Galaxy (Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax, Rocket, Groot, Nebula, and Mantis)

• Adult Groot

Round 2: Captain America Civil War Team (Captain America, Winter Soldier, Falcon, Scarlet Witch, Ant-Man, Hawkeye)

• Cap has his shield
  • Ant-Man can shrink/grow

Round 3: Iron Man Civil War Team (Iron Man, War Machine, Black Widow, Black Panther, Spider-Man, Vision)

• Civil War suits for Iron Man, War Machine, and Black Panther
  • Composite gear for Black Widow
  • Spider-Man gets his FFH suit

Rules

• The Red Lotus & Kuvira have perfect teamwork, full knowledge, and 1 day of prep for each round
  • The Avengers are unaware of the Red Lotus, have no knowledge, and no prep
  • The Red Lotus are fully rested/healed between rounds
  • Everyone is in character
  • Standard Gear
  • Most standard/current versions
  • Victory by KO, death, or incap
  • In each round, the Red Lotus draw the teams to the following location before ambushing them:
Battle takes place at night with no civilians around
Battle takes place at night with no civilians around

bobiface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By bobiface

kuvira lost to airbenders which is low tier for their verse nonetheless mcu

mismatch against air verse

but not against mcu

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

The only thing stopping most of these benders from soloing the entire gauntlet individually is Vision. I don't think they have much of an answer to phasing and I doubt they have the means to one shoot him like they will Wanda, so he will go for it sooner or later.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only thing stopping most of these benders from soloing the entire gauntlet individually is Vision. I don't think they have much of an answer to phasing and I doubt they have the means to one shoot him like they will Wanda, so he will go for it sooner or later.

So other than Vision, you think any of the Red Lotus could solo each round under these circumstances?

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vision can’t phase through P’li’s explosions, and they are strong enough to damage a good portion of a mountain.

The benders can clear. They have the versatility to defend against and harm each of the avengers although as ANTHP said Vision is the biggest problem.

Also I’d like to say that avatar lightning is extremely implied to be as fast as real world lightning....When Iroh won’t bend lightning at Zuko to learn redirection, Zuko goes in the rain and searches for sky lightning. If this lightning was so much different from bending lightning Iroh would have said something to stop him. Also the ability is called “lightning” so unless you can find evidence for avatar lightning being slower than it logically isn’t. I’d say avatar elites are easily hypersonic in reaction speed and this is backed up by they consistently reacting to explosions and arrows effortlessly.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

@geekryan: Ming Hua could. She's too fast. And given it's an ambush with full knowledge, Kuvira and P'Li could as well, picking off the major threats from the get go. Ghazan would go down to the flying opponents - or Wanda. All things considered, Vision's too well suited to take on benders under any circumstances that don't include electricity, but he's the only issue.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 anthp2000  Moderator
Avatar image for deactivated-5eeb201d11f2c
deactivated-5eeb201d11f2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think they can kill Vision, but everyone else here gets murdered easily. Prep + full knowledge + ambush makes it pretty one-sided (a straight, no-knowledge fight would be much closer because of guns and P'li holding back IC). So stop at 3 I guess.

Even with a day's prep, I doubt they can kill Vision, but they can at least annoy him by stealing Hawkeye's taser arrows and hitting him with them.

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Guardians of the Galaxy (Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax, Rocket, Groot, Nebula, and Mantis)

With one day prep and full knowledge, most benders solo. Kuvira could incapacitate everyone in the team, Ghazan's lava bending will be effective on everyone here honestly(Drax could survive probably?), location gives too much power, mobility and defense for Ming Hua and Zaheer is very good with prep. P'li could snipe everyone too tbh.

Round 2: Captain America Civil War Team (Captain America, Winter Soldier, Falcon, Scarlet Witch, Ant-Man, Hawkeye)

Benders would honestly beat Cap, Buck, Falcon, Hawkeye without prep to be honest. The only trouble would be Wanda and Scott(especially if he shrinks). But I'd expect Ghazan/Kuvira to trap Wanda/P'Li would snipe Wanda. The only remaining opponent is Scott, who can last a long if he is shrunk, since it'd be difficult to target him, but since benders have prep and full knowledge, assuming Scott comes to the battlefield in his normal size, benders would take him and Wanda right off the start and then clean up the others.

Round 3: Iron Man Civil War Team (Iron Man, War Machine, Black Widow, Black Panther, Spider-Man, Vision)

You'd expect Kuvira to take Tony and Rhodey by metalbending their armors if that is allowed. Otherwise, it'd be extremely difficult to take down these two. I'm not getting into Vision since I have no idea how they're going to put him down. Incap might not work on him since he can phase out. None could possibly defend from a mind stone blast. P'li's blasts might work on vision though. Other than that, I don't see much ways to beat him. With prep, maybe P'li starts spamming her blasts exclusively on vision. Ghazan takes BP and Natsaha out with incap. Ming Hua, Kuvira and Zaheer hold of Tony before the others help.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000 said:

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: Vision has been affected by heat/energy based attacks before (electricity), and he has never phased through any form of a heat based attack in the past. If you haven’t shown it you can’t do it

His phasing seems to only be capable of going though physical objects

chloros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder if Kuvria could control and manipulate vibraminum? She did it with a meteorite which was not an earthly metal. If so, that will be a big problem for a lot of the Marvel members.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 anthp2000  Moderator

@chloros: I did not consider this aftually. If Kuvira could manipulate vibranium she could take out Vision too.

Avatar image for amethystgravity
AmethystGravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wasn't the whole point of the Colossus being made of platinum was that "pure metals" aren't affected by metal bending? I don't see anyone putting down Vision, then.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prep and ambush is the only reason they could take out Wanda. Scott and Falcon could be problematic too, if Scott goes giant I'm not entirely sure they could take him down. But if they target Wanda and Scott right from the start and successfully ambush them without actually having to fight them, then I guess they could win

Also not sure how they'd take down Vision. Hawkeye managing to stop him with an electric field doesn't mean Vision is now vulnerable to any sort of energy based attack. If the team had a lightning bender, then maybe you could argue for that working, but they don't. Even without factoring in intangibility, he's got a vibranium body and was going toe to toe with vibranium Ultron. The only way the team takes him down is if Kuvira metalbends him, and I would expect his body to be too highly refined to be susceptible to metalbending (maybe she could bend raw vibranium, but not something that has logically been heavily processed and purified)

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 anthp2000  Moderator

@amethystgravity: It was made a large point both in Book 1 and 4 of TLoK that extremely purified metals - in their case platinum - are not bendable, as metalbenders are still earthbenders controlling the tiny pieces of earth within the metal.

But I don't recall if vibranium is highily purified metal or not.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

@arcus1:

Neither Scott nor Falcon are an issue. What's stopping Ming Hua from using Ant Man's own body as leverage and drilling through his neck or face (or any part of his body for that matter)?

And Wanda would be dangerous without knowledge, but with it, Kuvira or Ghazan might as well launch her to New Mexico with an earth pillar below her feet, or encase her on earth. Not even sure she could react to a combustion blast assuming the effects we see on combustion blasts are sonic booms - although they might not be, but just a possibility.

Considering Ming Hua practically blitzed Desna and Eska at close range, I'm not sure what makes any of the characters in the gauntlet fast enough to fight her if she's anywhere within reach from them. They're not any faster than the twins.