The Radiant and Phantom Stranger vs Rune King Thor and Galactus

Avatar image for neptune_god_of_water
Neptune God of Water

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Who wins in this battle ? This is an all out in space, Galactus is full fed.  

Phantom Stranger
Phantom Stranger

vs  

Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Fire Star

Neither the Phantom Stranger or The Radiant are agressive beings, but I don't see Galactus and Thor having the power to take them down.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

In theory, the Radiant would be as powerful as Spectre - or perhaps a bit weaker. But she is more or less without feats. I think the best she did was keep Cain out of the church they were in, which is actually a decent feat since Cain wielded the Spear of Destiny.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Rijehu

Team 1

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Team 2, and unless we go into a realm of power speculation Galactus solo.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Radiant barely has any feats, but she is supposed to be a nicer version of Spectre so if we want feats then we probably have to go by Spectre's feats otherwise she's none factor (though it's kind of unfair since she's only appeared in 10 issues).

Then again Phantom Stranger has the potential to solo, he can beat Galactus but Rune King Thor I'm not sure.

eisjfiejss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:

Radiant barely has any feats, but she is supposed to be a nicer version of Spectre so if we want feats then we probably have to go by Spectre's feats otherwise she's none factor (though it's kind of unfair since she's only appeared in 10 issues).

Then again Phantom Stranger has the potential to solo, he can beat Galactus but Rune King Thor I'm not sure.

Umm PS was turned by Spectre into a mouse. He was also overpowered by a black lantern Spectre. I don't think Spectre (at least those versions) could beat Galactus that easily. Also, RKT is not much of a factor IMO in comparison to Galactus.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By rolldestroyer

@jwwprod said:

What has Pre-FP Stranger done to suggest that he can beat Galactus?

And why do you even regard RKT being above Galactus?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2, and unless we go into a realm of power speculation Galactus solo.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jwwprod

@eisjfiejss said:

@jwwprod said:

Umm PS was turned by Spectre into a mouse. He was also overpowered by a black lantern Spectre. I don't think Spectre (at least those versions) could beat Galactus that easily. Also, RKT is not much of a factor IMO in comparison to Galactus.

You do realize that the Spectre that turned Phantom Stranger into a mouse was the DOV Spectre and any version of Spectre (accept for maybe the Spectre with Crispus Allen as his host) would absoluely curbstomp Galactus.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Phantom Stranger's best bet (and I'm not saying if it'd work or not) is to hit Galactus with his version of the Penance Stare.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer: Crap I didn't read the part where it said that Galactus is fully fed sorry :(

But anyways I'd say Rune King Thor is stronger then normal fed Galactus but weaker then full fed galactus.

eisjfiejss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:

@eisjfiejss said:

@jwwprod said:

You do realize that the Spectre that turned Phantom Stranger into a mouse was the DOV Spectre and any version of Spectre (accept for maybe the Spectre with Crispus Allen as his host) would absoluely curbstomp Galactus.

You think DOV Spectre can turn Galactus into a mouse?? Yeah no. And other versions of Spectre would only stomp Galactus if you're talking about the very peak of his power.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phantom Stranger solos

CRAZYMADMAN90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers