VS (((A REAL WARZONE BATTLE)))

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

well if sarah connor beat terminator, so can the punisher, i thank punisher would win.

Reverse-Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Reverse-Flash

The Terminator would win

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

The Punisher could beat The Terminator. Terminators have lost to humans on sevral occasions before. The Punisher isnt just a regular human, this dude is a beast and Frank will come packing heat. Its a rap for The Terminator.

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Logic Mark III

I hear the 'Humans have beaten them before' argument but usually thats when they know they are being hunted and have time to prepare and set traps and make suitable weapons etc...if this is just a warzone they are put into i think the robotic marksmenship of a terminator coupled with its relative invulnerability to conventional weaponary means the fight will be very short indeed.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

Logic Mark III says:

"I hear the 'Humans have beaten them before' argument but usually thats when they know they are being hunted and have time to prepare and set traps and make suitable weapons etc...if this is just a warzone they are put into i think the robotic marksmenship of a terminator coupled with its relative invulnerability to conventional weaponary means the fight will be very short indeed."

Thats a Good Point. Prep Time has always been a factor of the humans against Terminators in the films. If this is a warzone where Punisher has to face a T-850 with regular weapons. Frank might be in some serious trouble here.

Avatar image for thegoldensurfer10000
TheGoldenSurfer10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The Punisher Can Take The Teminator Down Not So Easy But Frank Will Find Away If He Stay Alive That Is.