#2  Edited By Jooosh1996

What versions? What conditions?

RobertMiles1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jooosh1996: 1987 predator vs regular comic or marvel max punisher. 1st scenario 2 days prep time the 2nd no prep

Avatar image for deactivated-5b76243ca64e8
deactivated-5b76243ca64e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Predator

Btw, Arnold > Frank Castle

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Frank could do it if Arnold could.

Taskofwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 37

round 1: Frank Stomps

Round 2: Predator

stunnersix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frank easily wins both rounds. Complete and utter stomp.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If only movie versions, than The predator wins

If comic versions, then the Predator again

But this is a Comic character against a Movie character, which is straight up unfair.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@robertmiles1: OMG i was gonna make dis thread but was 2 afraid it would be a stomp i applaud u good sir!??

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Predator cleans Frank's clock. Predator 87 took out highly trained heavily armed mercs, military like it was nothing until Arnold.

RobertMiles1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Punisher

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Punisher Max would be the better fight for just a first movie Pred. Comic Pred would need to be matched with 616 Frank. Either of the fights an go either way IMO.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: it isn't as simple as that. There are various clans that make the chances in this fight go either way.

If it is from the jungle hunter clan in the Comics, then it's 50/50 either way.

If it's from the Dark Blade Clan, it's a stomp in the Predator's favor.

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By arctika

I also believe the cloak would give Frank a hard time, and the kind of predator(the 87 one was pretty experienced) compared to say the AVP ones(first movie)

stunnersix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arctika said:

Predator cleans Frank's clock. Predator 87 took out highly trained heavily armed mercs, military like it was nothing until Arnold.

Frank is not a standard merc. He is more like the ultimate commando. He has experience in dealing with "enhanced" beings. So comparing Frank to Arnold is like comparing Mike Tyson to Pee Wee Herman in boxing skills.

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arctika said:

Frank is not a standard merc. He is more like the ultimate commando. He has experience in dealing with "enhanced" beings. So comparing Frank to Arnold is like comparing Mike Tyson to Pee Wee Herman in boxing skills.

This. If Dutch (Arnold's character) could do it, then the Punisher could do it better.

Jirou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prep or no prep frank curbs

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@robertmiles1: switch it to a comic predator.

Someone strong, but not too strong.

Elites like Scarface are too great of a challenge.

You need someone who is a strong blooded character but weaker than Elites and Elders.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By arctika

Frank isn't as smart as Dutch is though. He may be loaded but then so is the Predator

@stunnersix said:
@arctika said:

I know that, but he's not an expert military guy either. He's a vigilante with lots of guns so he's loaded but I mean he's no Deathstroke or super tactical like the Predator is. Arnold's character isn't a merc, he's an experienced leader of a military squad specifically for extreme missions..

stunnersix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arctika said:

Frank isn't as smart as Dutch is though. He may be loaded but then so is the Predator

@stunnersix said:
@arctika said:

I know that, but he's not an expert military guy either. He's a vigilante with lots of guns so he's loaded but I mean he's no Deathstroke or super tactical like the Predator is. Arnold's character isn't a merc, he's an experienced leader of a military squad specifically for extreme missions..

Wait...what? Frank is not a expert "military guy"?...He is a Legendary "military guy". Comparing him to Deathstroke is very debatable, and Frank is crazy insane in tactical situations.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stunnersix: My fault, I was getting him confused with someone else's bio initially. Anyway, I'll still go with the predator but will say it'll be closer than I thought. I do think the kind of Predator(experienced or not) will also make a difference.

stunnersix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arctika: I would say, it would only be fair if perhaps a dozen Predators showed up honestly. Frank has always been underestimated, but he has quite a few feats under his belt =)

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stunnersix: A dozen is a lot lol, I mean they're very, very smart and powerful in their own right. Though the comic versions are alot more powerful and wiser honestly compared to the movie versions honestly. Though I think if it was the live versions, I'd definitely go Predator. The comic versions seem vastly more impressive I've noticed.

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Yautja, even if it is the movie version, is getting seriously lowballed here... Sure, Frank is certainly above the military and mercs The Predator faced individually, but they had numbers and teamwork Frank will dearly miss here. This Yautja avoided most, and I mean MOST of the damage from that mini-gun blitz, plus many other things that might not seem impresive, because of the technical limitations of cinematic storytelling back then, but are still impressive... The battle might be tough, but I go with The Predator, 7/10.

stunnersix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By stunnersix

@lucano said:

The Yautja, even if it is the movie version, is getting seriously lowballed here... Sure, Frank is certainly above the military and mercs The Predator faced individually, but they had numbers and teamwork Frank will dearly miss here. This Yautja avoided most, and I mean MOST of the damage from that mini-gun blitz, plus many other things that might not seem impresive, because of the technical limitations of cinematic storytelling back then, but are still impressive... The battle might be tough, but I go with The Predator, 7/10.

Sorry Frank's feats are just too much. He has no problems working against teams, he even held off the Avengers/Thunderbolts for a bit & the Reavers. And took on Deadpool and Wolverine one on one. The Yautja would never know what hit them, although they are skilled assassins and hunters....but Frank knows this game too well.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

round 1: Frank Stomps

Round 2: Predator

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stunnersix: I'm not too sure if a dozen is fair.

Don't forget that this is only the Movie Predators.

If it was a Comic predator, one elite would take him Low diff.

stunnersix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: Alright. What feats does the predator (comic) have?

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stunnersix: ram through Concrete, kill entire hordes of Xenomorphs, stated to have nearly flawless Hand to hand with no openings.

They are also crazy tough, tanking Various explosions and missiles with minimal to no injury. A cannonball to the back literally did nothing to one. While another tanked a shotgun blast to the face.

In the Dark Blade clan, an elite Named Scarface survived in a monster infested planet with only his spear and wrist blades for an entire Century, before returning to earth, killing a city filled with Thugs that stole their tech, a nest of Xenomorphs, and Some of his own Yautja brethren, and a Yautja/human hybrid, yet he isn't even the strongest predator in his clan

stunnersix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stunnersix: ram through Concrete, kill entire hordes of Xenomorphs, stated to have nearly flawless Hand to hand with no openings.

They are also crazy tough, tanking Various explosions and missiles with minimal to no injury. A cannonball to the back literally did nothing to one. While another tanked a shotgun blast to the face.

In the Dark Blade clan, an elite Named Scarface survived in a monster infested planet with only his spear and wrist blades for an entire Century, before returning to earth, killing a city filled with Thugs that stole their tech, a nest of Xenomorphs, and Some of his own Yautja brethren, and a Yautja/human hybrid, yet he isn't even the strongest predator in his clan

Impressive. I need to read up on that series. But in my opinion, according to feats, I think Frank would still win. He has faced much worse. I have always thought of him as a wildcard in most battles.