Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Rules:

• Frank & Kraven get 3 months of prep time & access to the fighting location; They can analyze the enviornment to set up deadly traps
  • Full Pre-Knowledge
  • Morals off
  • Win by any means necessary
  • They start 200 feet apart & in sight

The Punisher "Frank Castle"

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kraven The Hunter "Sergei Kravinoff"

No Caption Provided

Callouts

@brucerogers@sirfizzwhizz@jashro44@allstarsuperman@vertigo-@jay_z94@warlockmage

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Kraven. This isn't exactly fair.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all-father said:

I thought Frank could maybe utilize his prep time better, because of his superior weaponary. Explosives, High caliber weapons etc.
My bad if this is a mismatch.

picklethicc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kraven, Kraven actually managed to kill spider-man (temporarily at least) Punisher couldn't scratch spidey.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@all-father said:

I thought Frank could maybe utilize his prep time better, because of his superior weaponary. Explosives, High caliber weapons etc.

My bad if this is a mismatch.

It's not necessarily a misamtch given that you gave both of them Prep time. I just think Kraven is overall superior to Frank in all aspects.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Does Kraven have literally anything on the same level of resources as Frank? Honest question. Because his Civil War/Dark Reign era Supervillain gear (that he still has by the time of Superior Spider-Man), his magic Mandarin killing bullet (2018), his god damn stolen Warmachine armor, etc. Frank can match Kraven in making traps, and from what I’ve seen blows him completely out of the water when it comes to weaponry.

Avatar image for chris2kzombieki
chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Kraven have literally anything on the same level of resources as Frank? Honest question. Because his Civil War/Dark Reign era Supervillain gear (that he still has by the time of Superior Spider-Man), his magic Mandarin killing bullet (2018), his god damn stolen Warmachine armor, etc. Frank can match Kraven in making traps, and from what I’ve seen blows him completely out of the water when it comes to weaponry.

This.

Kraven has faced Spider-Man before but so has Frank. Add Franks similar skill in basically everything except maybe H2H but I don't remember Kraven having notable h2h feats. Frank stomps

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As mentioned above, Frank has access to some crazy gear. That and I would imagine that Frank would be more ruthless actually, Kraven has a twisted sense of honor and would likely prefer to settle the matter hand to hand or at least see Frank die with his own eyes.