Avatar image for iknowthetruthhurts
#1 Edited by IKnowTheTruthHurts (73 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided

Frank Castle (The Punisher) vs Green Arrow & Red Arrow

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Battle Details:

Frank Castle had 7 days to prep for Green Arrow and Red Arrow.

Green Arrow/Red Arrow had 7 days to prep for the Punisher

Frank Castle's morals are off

Green Arrow/Red Arrow's morals are on

Time: 11:00 PM

Who do you think is going to win?

#2 Posted by Wardemon32 (5486 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman or Red Arrow? Team wins whoever it is

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#3 Posted by AllStarSuperman (42655 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher with prep wins, imho. People tend to really underrate him, imo.

#4 Posted by Jmarshmallow (13840 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman or Red Arrow? Team wins whoever it is

This.

Jmarshmallow

#5 Posted by dondave (41748 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

Avatar image for SuperStar_sketcher
#6 Edited by SuperStar_sketcher (1697 posts) - - Show Bio

^frankinstomp!!

#7 Posted by CF12793 (3084 posts) - - Show Bio

Soo true. He's seldomly used in battles and when he is, he's often lowballed immensely. His excellent fighting skills and display of Tactics/Prep skills are often never mentioned. I guess maybe people just don't read enough into him.

#8 Posted by Pokeysteve (11998 posts) - - Show Bio

All depends on what kind of prep it is. With access to the location, Punisher has beaten Daredevil and Spidey with prep. Just researching and planning isn't going to help him beat these two. Their accuracy is better and so are their hand to hand skills. Either one alone would make a great fight for Frank but together they're too much.

#9 Posted by CF12793 (3084 posts) - - Show Bio

Why was this changed to Batman? You just took away Frank's shot at this. :(

#10 Edited by AllStarSuperman (42655 posts) - - Show Bio

All depends on what kind of prep it is. With access to the location, Punisher has beaten Daredevil and Spidey with prep. Just researching and planning isn't going to help him beat these two. Their accuracy is better and so are their hand to hand skills. Either one alone would make a great fight for Frank but together they're too much.

I have seen scans of Punisher shooting Spiderman's webshooters and sniping over 7 miles length. I belive that puts him above GA and Arsenal

Avatar image for iknowthetruthhurts
#11 Posted by IKnowTheTruthHurts (73 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793: LOL, I just noticed that I had the wrong title. I decided to change it to Punisher vs Green Arrow and Red Arrow because I felt it would be a better battle than Batman and Green Arrow vs the Punisher. The Punisher has a chance to take out GA and RA; however, Frank wouldn't last long against GA and Batman.

#12 Posted by CF12793 (3084 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793: LOL, I just noticed that I had the wrong title. I decided to change it to Punisher vs Green Arrow and Red Arrow because I felt it would be a better battle than Batman and Green Arrow vs the Punisher. The Punisher has a chance to take out GA and RA; however, Frank wouldn't last long against GA and Batman.

Yeah, I would have to agree. Adding Batman into a fight with the Punisher is a pretty open and shut case. Everything Frank can do, Bruce can do too and better. But I like the idea of having of this fight because I think a solid case could be made for either characters. GA and RA have great teamwork, accuracy skills and decent H2H showings, but a morals off Frank Castle is no joke. With prep, he's managed to take down some extremely tough opponents that the Arrow Team might not survive encounters with.

#13 Posted by darktiger (4861 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wins I actually think green arrow can take punisher by himself

#14 Edited by Pokeysteve (11998 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve said:

I have seen scans of Punisher shooting Spiderman's webshooters and sniping over 7 miles length. I belive that puts him above GA and Arsenal

Shooting Spider-Man's web shooters is legit and impressive but it's something Ollie can probably do upside down and on the move. The 7 mile out shot was with alien tech I believe. I don't remember the context behind that though. The fight here takes place right before midnight so no one is shooting anyone from that distance but do you have access to that scan or know where I can find it?

#15 Edited by AllStarSuperman (42655 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman said:

@pokeysteve said:

Shooting Spider-Man's web shooters is legit and impressive but it's something Ollie can probably do upside down and on the move. The 7 mile out shot was with alien tech I believe. I don't remember the context behind that though. The fight here takes place right before midnight so no one is shooting anyone from that distance but do you have access to that scan or know where I can find it?

ehh, just google it.

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
#16 Posted by comicvinepoozer1 (6285 posts) - - Show Bio

team

Avatar image for transformers1024
#17 Posted by Transformers1024 (7600 posts) - - Show Bio

I kind of want to say Green Arrow and Arsenal...but my knowledge on the Punisher is a bit rusty, so I could be proven wrong.

#18 Posted by Pokeysteve (11998 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by dondave (41748 posts) - - Show Bio

Roy solos