The Presence vs The Overvoid

SleepyGypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By SleepyGypsy

@deagonx: Ergo, The Writer > The Presence you mean. Yes, let us recap.

The author of Final Crisis said Monitors are beyond all the DC Gods and you disagree because you think fan theory trumps the guy who made the story.

The author of the cosmic map says dont take Destiny's placement literally, so you proceed to take it literally and then cite the cosmic map as somehow proving your point?

The cosmic map clearly lists Monitors ABOVE the Endless

Mandrakk drilled right through the Silver City and his depowered little brother ate the Spectre and Radiant

Dream of the Endless couldn't stop Barbatos, a far lesser Monitor, but you think the Endless reside above the Monitors still. Despite Dream saying The forger made creation and not The Presence

You believe that The Presence > The Comic page itself

You believe Multiverses exist only in the Presence's void even though he said many came before him.

The recap is essential you presenting the Nuh Uh argument and somehow your belief is that you won this argument. Your responses are meme worthy, but this isn't new news for us. The counter opposition used to think Darkseid was The Presence and that the Green Lanterns, while empty on energy, could do what The Radiant and Spectre combined could not.

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Deagonx

@sleepygypsy:

>Ergo, The Writer > The Presence you mean

No, of course not. No fictional character can be above it's author/publishing company.

>The author of Final Crisis said Monitors are beyond all the DC Gods

Well, not really. The Source is still clearly above the Monitors and Grant himself refers to Overvoid as "God" in his interview, but beside that, where is it stated that the Monitors are beyond "all of the DC Gods."

>The author of the cosmic map says dont take Destiny's placement literally, so you proceed to take it literally and then cite the cosmic map as somehow proving your point?

No, I've stated repeatedly that I'm only referring to his book as covering everything in the Multiverse. I've stated repeatedly that Destiny is not above the Multiverse or the Monitors. How did you miss that? It was points 1 and 2. I've said it 3 times now and you keep falsely accusing me of taking it literally despite my repeated insistence otherwise.

>The cosmic map clearly lists Monitors ABOVE the Endless

I acknowledged this multiple times.

>you think the Endless reside above the Monitors still.

The endless do not reside above the Monitors.

>You believe that The Presence > The Comic page itself

Never said that. The presence is not greater than the comic page.

This entire argument hinges on you ignoring, repeatedly, that I've acknowledged the Endless are not more powerful than the monitors, but that Destiny's book records all things within the Multiversity map which I've proven with the map and author statements.

I'm just going to repeat this since you clearly ignored the very first thing I said. You're strawmanning me. Study the first linee carefully until you are able to understand it.

1. Destiny isn't above the multiverse, he's in the Sphere with the other Endless, per the map.

2. Destiny's book covers the entire multiversity map, per his metaphorical placement there, and Hughes' own words.

3. Lucifer's creation was outside the reach of Destiny's book

4. Ergo, Lucifer's creation is outside the entire Multiversity map

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sleepygypsy: I’m sorry...I may be incompetent but, not sure how anything you just said relates to anything I said. Who mentioned the Presence being greater than the writer? Highlight that for me in my argument cause I missed it. I thought I was listing feats. Did you see something I didn’t?

SleepyGypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Page Zoom debunked this entire crowd. Monitors exist above The Endless as per this map. This is baiting from them, nothing more.

THIS is what the Cosmic Map says

No Caption Provided

THIS is what this crowd thinks it says

No Caption Provided

This entire opposition rewrites the guidebook hierarchy as they please, and then shills it as factual. The authors themselves disagreed with them and purposely selectively included new tid bits of interview to debunk this specific crowd in Final Crisis: The Essential Edition

@xearesay said:

@sleepygypsy: I recall Dematis not even knowing who Superboy Prime was. Why would any listen to a guy who clearly has no understanding or goal of organizing DC's cosmology?

Morrison on the other hand was being called in by DC to make their damn superstructures like Hypertime.

Loading Video...

He even saids he was given the opportunity to play with the DC multiverse during his interview. DC literally gave this guy the full go ahead to alter the entire cosmology and draw the cosmic map thats posted on their website.

No Caption Provided

The notion that Demmattis's word > Morrison's word is just favoritism at best.

SleepyGypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is your argument that Monitors of Nil were inferior to The Presence? You are not in support of Monitors being above The Presence, so far as I am aware. If I am wrong on that, let me know.

Nix Uotan is Grant Morrison's avatar. So if you agree with the subjective opinion that The Presence is beyond Monitors, then you believe The Presence > The Writer.

Which of these two routes is reflective of your view?

@rijehu said:

@sleepygypsy: I’m sorry...I may be incompetent but, not sure how anything you just said relates to anything I said. Who mentioned the Presence being greater than the writer? Highlight that for me in my argument cause I missed it. I thought I was listing feats. Did you see something I didn’t?

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sleepygypsy: How much of our time are you going to waste on false accusations of us claiming that the Endless are above the Monitors?

I've never said that. Destiny isnt above the Monitors. The Endless aren't above the Monitors.

Destiny's book records everything in the Multiverse. That is the basis of what I've said, and I've proven that repeatedly.

SleepyGypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By SleepyGypsy

If that is your view, I fully agree with you and profusely apologize to you for not making that clear on my end. Please accept my apologies for taking your statements out of context, as I agree with this statement that Destiny records all the events in his Multiverse.

However, events outside of creation are not part of his domain. Even he was schooled by The Fates and the events of Overture were not in his book. There are many Multiverse in DC and The Presence is not the owner of all of them.

He does not own Pralaya's creation. He does not own JLA2018s Perpetua's Multiverse. As per the author statement, there are infinite Multiverses in DC Comics and the Presence, like Perpetua, is just one creator of some of them.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@deagonx said:

@sleepygypsy: How much of our time are you going to waste on false accusations of us claiming that the Endless are above the Monitors?

I've never said that. Destiny isnt above the Monitors. The Endless aren't above the Monitors.

Destiny's book records everything in the Multiverse. That is the basis of what I've said, and I've proven that repeatedly.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Rijehu

@sleepygypsy: My argument is that the feats I listed, are the Presences and with them, he an be compared to the OM. I’m not sure where you’re going, but it appears to be off topic.

SleepyGypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It isn't even remotely off topic. If you believe The Presence > Overvoid

Then you believe The Writer and author's avatar is inferior to the Presence. Which do you believe? I'm trying to gauge your viewpoint and I can't do that if you won't answer my questions.

@rijehu said:

@sleepygypsy: My argument is that the feats I listed, are the Presences and with them, he an be compared to the OM. I’m not sure where you’re going, but it appears to be off topic.

SleepyGypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deagonx2 said:

@sleepygypsy:

>I agree with this statement that Destiny records all the events in his Multiverse.

>However, events outside of creation are not part of his domain.

I'm posting on a 2nd account because for some reason I'm getting the "You've posted too many times in a row" message even though that's only supposed to come up when you are the last 2 comments on a thread, which I am clearly not.

I hate that. I just had this issue a few days ago. Sorry, I will try to limit my responses to you because I know it is stressful to not be able to respond right away.

Moving on, we disagree here. As I've said, Destiny and the Endless are not above monitors, but the authors have clearly stated that his book records everything in the Multiversity map.

DC comics stops being DC Comics at Limbo. Did you read the map? It clearly said Manifest DC ends. You disagree with me only because you think DC Comics continues onward past Limbo. It doesn't. As per the narrative of Final Crisis and The Multiversity, DC Comics, the fictional publication company, stops being a fiction when characters get to Limbo. This is why its called Superman Beyond. They went beyond the comic. The first page of Final Crisis, the slip cover, before the comic even starts, says CAS stuck his finger back into the comic book. How can you possibly argue this? He stuck his finger back into the edge of Limbo, which is the end of the comic book itself. The literal slip cover confirmed it.

That is the explanation for his metaphorical placement at the top of the Multiverse map. He himself isnt there, or that size, or above the monitors, but his book records the entire shebang. Thats what Hughes was saying in that tweet, and thats why Destiny is at that level.

No, he only records the events of the Presences creation and plan. This was stated many, many times. Outside of the Presences plan, he holds zero authority. Dream of the Endless confirmed The Monitors made everything. Not the Presence. This cannot be argued, but somehow it still is.

Because of this, that means Lucifer's creation is outside the entire Multiversity map.

Incorrect. Lucifer never met The Source. He directly says he hasn't the slightest idea what it is, but it's out there. Furthermore, the DC author confirmed directly that infinite Multiverses exist. Pralaya's is one. Perpetua's is another. The Presence has a few as well.

Again, Destiny isn't above the monitors, but his book records the entire Multiversity map.

I agree with that to a certain extent. Not the entire ongoings, just what the Presence covers and nothing more. There is no evidence at all that Destiny can record the ongoings of the Writer and authors avatar, or that Lucifer has ever left the comic book page. There is zero evidence of this and not even remotely a hint of it anywhere in Vertigo. The Presence's void is not The Overvoid because it is white. One of these locations exists beyond the retcon of authors of DC. The other is the void of the Presence where he lays down Creations.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sleepygypsy: It is off topic because you’re all over the place. You need to start reading a bit slower before you write. I answered your question in the original comment you responded to. How can you not see what is written, yet see what what isn’t?

Stomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Presence stomps

SleepyGypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I must have missed it, can you copy it over here for me to re-read, I don't see it. Please quote yourself so we can all see where you answered this question. You won't be able to quote yourself or show me the post number you answered this in, because it doesn't exist. You've only made 4 posts in the last day and none of them answered this question.

The Presence is not superior to the Writer's avatar. Nix Uotan dreams up DC comics and is supposed to be the embodiment of Grant Morrison. You know your entire viewpoint here is completely crumbled.

The Council of Nil took away the author's avatars power. CAS and Mandrakk oneshot the Council members. Overvoid deleted Mandrakk.

Case Closed, the Presence is nothing to the Overvoid. One of these beings is the canvass fictions are made on, the other is the ink and text on the canvass.

@rijehu said:

@sleepygypsy: It is off topic because you’re all over the place. You need to start reading a bit slower before you write. I answered your question in the original comment you responded to. How can you not see what is written, yet see what what isn’t?

SleepyGypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@einefaust In reference to your comment here that you posted yesterday, I didn't see it until just now. Here is Mr. Carey confirming GEB = The Presence

No Caption Provided

Here is Mr. Morrison saying Mandrakk is beyond all the biblical DC Gods

No Caption Provided

Here is Mr. Carey saying he has no answer for if The Presence is Omnipotent or not.

No Caption Provided

We've hit a level where the authors they use to justify their views, are coming out and disagreeing with them entirely.

Grant himself now has said twice that Monitors are beyond all the DC Gods. Scott Snyder is on video saying his COIE Monitors are beyond The Presence....he used the name of the Presence by literal title and that still isn't enough for these guys.

This is a confirmed FAKE photoshop as you've pointed out. And the argument of most of this crowd on the other side used it as the core of their argument. They have nothing left but to recycle the same dead arguments that were debunked already. The meme argument of Darkseid being the Presence is coming back soon, I can feel it, mate.

No Caption Provided

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sleepygypsy: “ Assuming we are using a composite Presence, he has better feats overall. The Presence as we know it is just an Avatar, a aspect by which the actual being interacts and speaks.

Being infinite and eternal.

Being beyond the void.

Creating an infinite multiverse with realms like Heaven and Hell which themselves are multiverses.

Creating beings that can create, shape and destroy totality.

Holding the entirety of contemporary DC in his hands.

Being capable of recreating beings and bringing them back from conceptual erasure. (Pulled PS out of the OV after he was removed from existence, or reconstructed him from the OV).

Forcibly created a multiverse on the canvas.

He is such a foundational power, that all of creation was fading out of existence when he left it (meaning if he died, nothing would be.)

But if we’re assuming that Rox killed a version of him in FC (He didn’t do it completely since he was alive and well in New 52 and the Vertigo continuity has him chilling, meaning Vertigo nor DC post FC didn’t adhere to what happened in FC regarding the hosts and up) keep in mind that even a weakened and dying Presence could survive in the OM even for a little while, as Rox said. So even weakened and dying, he could travel beyond Nil and the source wall. That’s some insane durability since Nil was able to erase Mandrakk (if you don’t think UE is the same being).

Also, according to Perpetua, the OV isn’t infinite and has an ending. Perpetua herself has also physically tore apart from the OV, meaning it isn’t beyond being damaged to some degree.

The OV can’t really do anything to the Presence whereas the Presence can just draw on him...

But drawing or tearing at the OV won’t do anything either so stalemate? Or Presence wins for literally leaving a mark?”

Nonexistent aye? Literally the last line of my first post answered your question, and the question regarding a fight between these two. I mentioned twice I do think comparable via feats. That’s why I told you to read slowly...you have a habit of this. You need to have your hand held on a thread to find an answer that has always been there. But can somehow argue stuff that isn’t.

None of that changes anything about what I said bruh. None of it.

Also, the next time you want to slide into my DM’s and talk about how much you’ve been made upset about what I said, remember these threads and how you respond to people. This reaffirms my point why many people have an issue with you.

SleepyGypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deagonx2 said:

@sleepygypsy:

No, this is not why we disagree. If I refer to DC comics I'm referring to the real world entity, which includes Overvoid. What I am referring to is Hughes' tweet that Destiny is drawn beyond the Source Wall in the Multiversity Map because he records everything within.

He stated he isn't to be taken literally at that point on the map...and you are assuming this. You'll need to prove Destiny has recorded the author's avatars movements and all the other canons of DC Comics. So far, nobody who agrees with you since 2009 has been able to provide this evidence. It doesn't exist. Your view is subjective on that.

I never claimed otherwise. He went to where the Source is, and ignored him/it.

The Silver City is not part of Creation. So that means Lucifer was far below The Silver City in this below scan that I've shown you. If he can view creation from this point, then he is below the Silver City.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Where is the Silver City on the Map? Wayyyyyy down here. Your argument is listen to the cosmic map visuals only, don't listen to the text on the left side that explains it all and don't listen to the author who made it.

You are picking and choosing what statements from the map you prefer and ignoring all the other information it shows you.

No Caption Provided

I saw that scan of Grant referring to Nix Uotan as "kind of my author's avatar" but you're reading way too far into that statement.

No no, this guy made this story. He wrote the guidebook. He is the utmost authority on it. We aren't.

Obviously any actual real-life writer has complete control over what happens in the story they've been asked to write. But Nix Uotan isn't all powerful, so his role as "author's avatar" per that interview is pretty much irrelevant.

Hardly, the point of Monitors was that they are beyond the Authors. They ignore author retcon. How is the core plot point of this story irrelevant to you?

Also I've never claimed Lucifer left the comic book page, just that his creation is an additional flaw on the Overvoid, which is representative of the comic book page.

Then he doesn't have the feats anywhere near The Cosmic Armor, let alone The Overvoid. In case you forgot, Nil exists outside of the comic space. Its above Limbo. So if you cannot show me these Biblical level entities housing feats outside of the literal comic space, then their feats don't even touch Nil Monitors.

>The Presence's void is not The Overvoid because it iswhite.

I've never seen any indication that Vertigo's void is an entity unto itself. Plus, Overvoid is shown as being white as well on the Multiversity Map and in the scan where he creates Dax Novu.

This opposition firmly believes that the Vertigo Void is Monitor Mind only because it is colored white. Despite many Void colorations being black in DC and Vertigo of that same void. I'm asking you if you agree with this. Y3kthunder believes the Vertigo Void, the one Lucifer flew around in, is Monitor Mind's Void...because it's white. So do many on your side of this. It was a massive debate that raged for a long time here in other threads. Because its white, because its also a void, are the two reasons why Monitor Mind = Vertigo Void to these users. Do you agree with them?

I'm responding to this part last because it's the most important:

Fair enough.

This is directly contradicted by the Multiversity Map and Rian Hughes' tweets.

Nowhere is this contradicted. Literally nowhere. Dude flat out say don't take his placement picture literally. And that is exactly what you are doing.

It seems we disagree about how much Destiny's book covers. I'm not saying he has authority over the Source Wall and everything within it, I'm saying his book records all of that. I'm saying this because of Rian Hughes' tweet and the Multiversity Map which indicates his book covers the entire thing.

He said not to take it literally for his placement and that his image was used to denote a meta version of the fate of DC Comics. The Endless being listed on the maps left side text saying Endless exist below Monitors of COIE and Countdown, means just that. The image of Destiny has his eyes open, the author says its not an Endless, but a metaphorical represtation of the recording of DC comic events.

The Endless are not meta. Not one person in the world has proven they are since this comic came out in 2014. Not one.

It records all events within the Multiverse with a capital M. Everything in that map. Which means Lucifer's creation was outside the map.

Incorrect. The records of DC Comics are with us. We are visually looking at it. His image is a metaphor, not to be taken literally. The actual Destiny of the Endless is in the maps text on the left side, cited by name.

Also, Grant Morrison made sure to include just one thing out there with Overvoid...and guess what, its Destiny's higher authority named Fate.

No Caption Provided

The Endless have higher authorities above them, Grants concepts > The Endless, right here confirmed.

No Caption Provided

I am beyond exhausted having to debunk this over and over. Scans speak for themselves, even if this opposing group refuses to listen to what the map actually says. Page Zoom was all it took to see the endless on the left side mentioned by name and a ton of this crowd (not you specifically) will never in a million years accept it, even when the author himself says nope, don't take his placement literally. You can clearly see on the sketch that he wasn't intended to be placed in the Overvoid and his big head drawing was too big to fit, so a big ol' arrow alongside heaven was drawn to reflect where they are supposed to be.

Grant heard our complaints over it, so he told us in Multiversity that characters name is Fate. Not Destiny of the Endless at the top of the Map. But his meta concept called "Fate"

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-63a599f1d59e7
deactivated-63a599f1d59e7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol his understanding is still incredibly small if he thinks the only reason i said the void is the overvoid because it's small gg Michael

SleepyGypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By SleepyGypsy

@rijehu said:

@sleepygypsy: “ Assuming we are using a composite Presence, he has better feats overall. The Presence as we know it is just an Avatar, a aspect by which the actual being interacts and speaks.

The Presence has never held infinite Multiverses, Overvoid does. The Presence has never had control over other Fictions, Overvoid does and has been stated to contain Meta crossovers as well. The Presence has never interacted with the comic page or any authors, or us, never spoken directly to us as a reader knowing he is in the comic, Monitors and The Empty Hand have. So where are your superior feats for the Presence? I don't see a single scan from you proving it.

Being infinite and eternal.

Carey said he isn't. Sorry.

No Caption Provided

Being beyond the void.

The void is the empty space the Presence made. Assuming this is the Overvoid is pretty silly. Still no proof Monitor Mind = The Vertigo Presence Void.

Creating an infinite multiverse with realms like Heaven and Hell which themselves are multiverses.

There isn't even one reference to The Presence creating infinite Multiverses. This is legit untrue. The afterlife of a person having their own infinite space to play in does not mean the same as Creation itself.

Creating beings that can create, shape and destroy totality.

Lucifer cannot make a creation on his own and Perpetua can. Perpetua > Lucifer by Carey's own admittance. I'm very happy you used the term totality and I didn't have to bring it up, I was waiting for one of you to say it so I can finally post this twitter response.

No Caption Provided

Holding the entirety of contemporary DC in his hands.

Incorrect, he held a representation projection of it. He did not actually hold it. You didn't read this comic, did you? Mate, please stop reading the version that you can get online and actually go read the original, these online versions don't have the entire comic book often presented to you. You missed this, because you didn't read the original.

No Caption Provided

Being capable of recreating beings and bringing them back from conceptual erasure. (Pulled PS out of the OV after he was removed from existence, or reconstructed him from the OV).

The Forger created infinite Multiverses complete with these same concepts, so what? Mandrakk destroyed Meta Concepts...all of them.

Forcibly created a multiverse on the canvas.

No. Overvoid didn't notice it, it was extremely easy for him. Problem here anyway is you think The Presence made DC. Nix Uotan did. Sorry. He is the one who put DC comics there, not The Presence. The story of DC is from Nix, a monitor who thought up a God named The Presence who then filled some multiverses of his fiction.

He is such a foundational power, that all of creation was fading out of existence when he left it (meaning if he died, nothing would be.)

Cute, here is non-existence itself and things that don't exist yet in the author's retcon battling each other. Nil lays above this still.

No Caption Provided

But if we’re assuming that Rox killed a version of him in FC (He didn’t do it completely since he was alive and well in New 52 and the Vertigo continuity has him chilling, meaning Vertigo nor DC post FC didn’t adhere to what happened in FC regarding the hosts and up) keep in mind that even a weakened and dying Presence could survive in the OM even for a little while, as Rox said. So even weakened and dying, he could travel beyond Nil and the source wall. That’s some insane durability since Nil was able to erase Mandrakk (if you don’t think UE is the same being).

Here is Holly Black saying Vertigo canon is entirely different, as well as DeMatteis. You are factually incorrect.

Nil was able to erase Mandrakk? HUH? They broke through Nil into the Overvoid and Mandrakk "fell" into it...

Where on Earth did The Presence ever interact with Overvoid? What on Earth are you even talking about...

No Caption Provided

Also, according to Perpetua, the OV isn’t infinite and has an ending. Perpetua herself has also physically tore apart from the OV, meaning it isn’t beyond being damaged to some degree.

Different canon entirely. Overvoid knows about COIE Monitors. Did you read Multiversity? Monitors use the Overvoid, that doesn't mean they are more powerful than it. Like seriously, the big scan that says Overvoid birthed them wasn't enough for you?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The OV can’t really do anything to the Presence whereas the Presence can just draw on him...

Overvoid doesn't even care. Also your response here is 100% subjective without any evidence. Show me proof Overvoid cannot affect the beings that use it. Did you see the big scan here above where it says the Monitors were made by Overvoid...? lol

But drawing or tearing at the OV won’t do anything either so stalemate? Or Presence wins for literally leaving a mark?”

The thing fictions get drawn, thought up on and implemented into by Meta authors will always beat the fictional God that another Monitor made up. The presence is a creation of the Writer. Not the othere way around.

Nonexistent aye? Literally the last line of my first post answered your question, and the question regarding a fight between these two. I mentioned twice I do think comparable via feats.

They aren't even close to being comparable. The Presence cannot get to DC authors Retcon. It is where Grant, DeMatteis and Carey would send him when he is removed from Canon. You misunderstand Limbo. Its where uncanonized DC characters go. Its above Canon. Are you saying The Presence is above the writer and canon...oh wait this is a question you've refused to answer now about 6 times.

That’s why I told you to read slowly...you have a habit of this. You need to have your hand held on a thread to find an answer that has always been there. But can somehow argue stuff that isn’t.

You have a habit of ignoring the authors and introducing subjectivity in place of author statements...which is absurd. You need to have your hand held and explained why your fan theory does not mean more than the authors who created the fiction you are debating. Especially not when DeMatteis disagrees with you.

None of that changes anything about what I said bruh. None of it.

All of it.

Also, the next time you want to slide into my DM’s and talk about how much you’ve been made upset about what I said, remember these threads and how you respond to people. This reaffirms my point why many people have an issue with you.

Your comments don't even slightly emotionally affect me, because your entire voice statement is " Me > The author" which is bias incarnate. You don't care what the authors or guidebooks say, you think your fan theory is way more credible than the authors. You even go as far as citing DeMatteis as your law, and he says you are wrong too.

Your argument is frail and fragile, based on fan opinion and not one statement of fact.

Overvoid is stronger than the authors avatar. So is Mandrakk and Cas and the normal Nil Monitors. You being horrified outright to answer the question of "do you think Grants Avatar is weaker than the Presence or stronger?" is the mark of a failed viewpoint that is as soft as a Peep that has been microwaved.

Next time, read Lucifer 26 for real, instead of skimming Google Image search and presenting bad information.

SleepyGypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By SleepyGypsy

@einefaust@sagathelegend@el_mago@xearesay

This user just said that The Presence has better feats than The Nil Monitors, because he held all of Creation in his hand. Guess he forgot to read the comic in question where it said it was only a projection.

No Caption Provided

Here are the Nil Monitors ACTUALLY holding Creation. Guess by his logic, Nil Monitors have better feats.

No Caption Provided

This is what we get when one side read the comics in question and the other side did not.

SleepyGypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By SleepyGypsy

@deagonx2: The Nuh Uh Argument has now presented itself and is being used by you. Oh boy. We've hit rock bottom.

Heaven...and Destiny, do not exist in the Overvoid. Your entire counter is Invalid.

No Caption Provided

Where are these two places on the text? Wayyyyyyy down here. Your fantheory is not more credible than the creator of this map. He said it's not Destiny of the Endless and his placement isn't to be taken literally. You say otherwise. I respect your opinion. As humorous as it is, I won't respond to that topic anymore because we've both said what we believe. I'll respect that.

No Caption Provided

SleepyGypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deagonx2: I am not arguing your opinion. I am arguing your twisting the author's words on it. He did not say Destiny of the Endless was up there. He said the inverse of this.

Author said it's just a metaphor and not really him - you ignore that and take it literally, you leave the metaphor part out in your responses because you know you are wrong.

Author said his placement isn't even to be taken literally - you fully ignore that and take it literally.

Author said it's not Destiny of the Endless, because he has his eyes open and to this author, Destiny of the Endless always has his eyes closed and has no eyes - you take it as certainly Destiny of the Endless and that you know more about this than the person who created it.

You believe the literal opposite of every single author statement we post. The Ovevoid is the comic page, The Presence is the creation of Nix Uotan. Both Morrison and Synder are on record saying the Presence is inferior to Monitors. Nuff' said. The idea that your fan theory trumps the author and creator of these fictions word, is absolutely deplorable and disrespectful to those who invested years into writing this story for you.

SleepyGypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haha, so you are saying the Metaphor of Destiny is different from the Destiny of the Endless that is show in the Sphere of Gods? Cool. I am fine with that.

Grant even agrees with you, but the hooded figures name isn't Destiny. It is Fate. Here is Grant 100% confirming The Endless are smaller concepts than the ones Grant made for himself. Anything further you would like to take on the inverse in the way of author statements, let me know, because I enjoy when you type out words that don't exist in the author statement you are talking about.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@deagonx2 said:

@sleepygypsy

>He did not say Destiny of the Endless was up there

Agreed, he said his placement there on the map was metaphorical, representing the fact that his book records everything in the Multiversity Map.

Count six times that I have said this outright, and then you respond pretending I've said something I haven't.

SleepyGypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By SleepyGypsy

@deagonx2 said:

@sleepygypsy:

>Haha, so you are saying the Metaphor of Destiny is different from the Destiny of the Endless that is show in the Sphere of Gods?

No, he isn't a metaphor,

AUTHOR SAID HE IS A METAPHOR. You saying he did not say he is just a metaphor is you citing that you are delusional and know it.

No Caption Provided

SleepyGypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By SleepyGypsy

That is the worst argument of all time. That beats the GL Corps is stronger than The Radiant and Spectre combined. Thank you for sinking your group to a horridly new low. Wow.

"He is just metaphorically above everything, he isn't actually a metaphor that is above everything..."

Quote of the century. I guess Lucifer's creation, the second Flaw as you randomly subjectively believe without even a hint of proof, also included his own author retcon called Limbo and a Source Wall with a Source he didn't meet behind it. It doesn't even matter, this is now officially a the worst...just...the worst counter I've ever read.

@deagonx2 said:

>AUTHOR SAID HE IS A METAPHOR.

He said he is "metaphorically above everything" not that he is a metaphorical being or separate from Destiny of the Endless.

He did not say he was a metaphor.

Metaphorically is meant to contrast against the word literally. If he were literally where he was on the map, that would indicate he literally lives in the Overvoid, this is not true. Rian Hughes explained in the exact statement you link that whilst he himself is not present at the location he is drawn in, the reason he was drawn there is that he is metaphorically above everything, recording.

The evidence is clear that Destiny's book records everything in the Multiversity map, per that statement.

Therefore, Lucifer's creation was entirely separate from the Multiversity map, a second "flaw" on the Overvoid, which makes sense since Lucifer went to the Overvoid where the Source was with no issue at all.

Hyoname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Hyoname

@deagonx3: Believe me dude At this point you are just wasteing your time

jamespacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deagonx3 if this was CAV i would vote for you :)

OT: Presence

SmokerNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Presence

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Overvoid murderstomps.

Wanking presence without any evidence doesn't make any sense.

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Overvoid murderstomps.

alkalimetal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@einefaust said:

Overvoid murderstomps.

Thats quite Ironic honestly seeing how the monitor side got roasted on the Molecule Man vs Mandrakk thread

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alkalimetal: Tell me about it. And I don’t think MM could even touch Mandrakk, now Mandrakk’s largest Omni supporter has been wiped and two individuals just changed the entire Monitor game lol.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Presence blinkstomps.

Wanking FC characters without any justified reason or evidence doesn't make any sense.

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alkalimetal:

We are based on official evidence.

You are not.

What should we tell anymore?

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Presence is only an ink drawn on the canvas.

Overvoid is the canvas.

What should I tell more?

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deagonx2:

But,Presence is not the Prime ink in DC cosmology.

Superman is. Read Final Crisis and Doomsday Clock.

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because Presence is only a part of ink aka The Story of DC/Vertigo cosmology.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5158ca32485
deactivated-5e5158ca32485

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@einefaust said:

Because Presence is only a part of ink aka The Story of DC/Vertigo cosmology.

You do realize you can actually damage, tarnish and soil paper if you put too much ink right? That's why using gelpens on thin paper is not advisable.

Does that mean Presence is stronger, I mean you claim Presence is ink and the Overvoid is just paper.

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By EineFaust

@pontateblock2:

Your analogy is not accurate because Overvoid is the idea of canvas which hold every fictional world and real world aka literally everything,

Overvoid is neither damaged nor soiled. It only exist.

BTW,Do you understand that Presence is only part of ink aka The Story of DC/Vertigo?

And,Morrison,Geoff confirmed that Superman is the idea(The One in Neo-platonic sense) everything come from.