The One Eyed Owl (TG) Vs Luther, Cain & Jack (LoLS)

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• Composite versions
  • Win by death
  • No knowledge
  • Starting distance is 20ft
  • In character

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By KillerQueen

I finished the first manga series earlier this month, so I hope that's enough knowledge to comment and be more or less accurate. In terms of speed, she should be as fast or faster than all three and has the strength (via scaling to weaker ghouls like Yoshimura and Ken) to end them all if she had the chance. If we factor in her regeneration, it becomes even more clear who the winner would be here.

I'd be inclined to side with her 8/10 times.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What does composite mean in this context, Eto, her dad or both?

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8000: I had intended for it to mean manga/anime feats for Eto, but screw it, may as well say feats from her pops as well.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8000: I had intended for it to mean manga/anime feats for Eto, but screw it, may as well say feats from her pops as well.

Well I've seen anime gifs of her dad blowing people back with just air pressure so that's probably too much.

That aside, Kakuja does kind of make her a fundementally bad matchup for them, because she can tear them apart while they would struggle just to get through sections of it. Jack in particular is a little useless with his small knives, his best bet would be going for the eyes. They could win if they use teamwork to knock her down, then use her own kagune to stab her head, but if that doesn't work they may have no win condition.

Redsalmon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Redsalmon  Online

bump