#201 Posted by ourmanuel (11938 posts) - - Show Bio

Azureus’s memes....

#202 Posted by Azureus (2702 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest:

It's on a little hill bruh. Those houses are generously 3 meters...

The door alone has to be over 2 metres. Then comes the ceiling, then the roof. Do you know how small 3 metres in terms of house height? The minimum would have to be easily over 4, and this can be easily verified by literally looking at every house seen thus far in the entire series.

and it the best you can scale it too is the house next to it. It's not even 10 meters in height.

No Caption Provided

We can clearly see a difference of a atleast a few metres between the tower and that building.

Based on the scaling it's not. I'm good at stating facts.

The underlying problem is you don't know how to scale and have never been known for stating facts, considering that you cry about the bias on the forum, when you make outrageous claims. You think a 15m pillar a few metres thick is has the same mass as a the summit of a mountain.

Aw someones getting mad.

someone's* and you are still to present even a shred of evidence.

Everything backs it.

So show it, and not just say it...this shouldn't be hard.

The only one that is certainly bigger than the structure is the largest fragment.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Yeah no...15m tall and the radius is only 2-3 meters wide here. That's clearly not enough mass to even begin to match what's blown off the top.

It's more comparable to the second biggest and all the other ones are smaller.

Moreover, you are now attempting to divide Gloxinia's feat into individual fragments, while comparing it to the pillar as whole. Without even getting into the fact that you're still wrong here...that alone suggests the feats are on different levels. Jackie's feat is easily an insignificant fraction of what happened here, and he was even closer to the pillar than the blast was to the mountain.

At this point its clear you're just grasping at straws.

It's not ignorant...

It is ignorant talk. You may as well say the Sumerians were ratty bronze age people who wrote on clay tablets, instead of paper.

it's a small village in medieval britan the inhabitants sure aren't engineering prodigies.

No one said they were engineering prodigies lol. But the builders and carpenters know what they're doing.

You called the massive pillars on top of LN "unstable polls" bruh.

Poles* and yeah...that's a fair assessment.

Mad corny, you don't have anything better?

I didn't know crackheads care about jokes.

And my evidence is there buddy.

I always knew crackheads were funny, but I never knew they were sarcastic either.

It's not 10 meters high.

It's atleast 10 metres high.*

No Caption Provided

Whoa you jumped from 4m to 5-7m? Like i said they're around 3m. These are the type of houses we're dealing with:

...And just like that you lost me. I bet you just typed 'wattle and daub houses' and clicked the first image you saw. But since you don't know what you're talking about...allow me to educate you:

THESE are the houses we're actually dealing with here:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

So the real life equivalent are these wattle houses.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Try again, Leo.

Or around a 4th and i'm talking about the largest chunk.

Ah...so an attempt to lower the scale of the feat by looking at each fragment individually. Even then wrong.

No Caption Provided

Perspective and the fact that things are 3D and not 2D disagrees.

Several meters taller...

If by several, you mean 3-4....sure.

and meters wider than that tower.

It's really not and I dare you to even scale it yourself, and post the image.

It directly scales to the second biggest chunk...

No. But nice try.

and is still comparable to the largest.

No. But nice try.

Again remember we're talking about small mountain tops and shockwaves.

I have always kept that in mind.

Random? It's on point.

It's random. I didn't ask you what kind of logic it was, I asked how you arrived to that conclusion. You said it's simple logic.

"Crack-head" Do you have a drug problem?

Not me, you do.

Anyways the feat would be done by the power surge of their Resurrecion essentially a shock wave destroying multiple city sized structures from dozens-100s miles away.

This is a restatement of what you said last time.

No Caption Provided

Which leads back the same question, that's apparently so hard to understand. How does size justify energy yield in this case? How did you calc this? or did you just see something big and say yeah...that looks about right.

30 feet?

I was speaking loosely, haven't actually tried to scale it, but it would be far more stable if shorter.

Poles?

That's what they are poles, pillars, shafts whatever you call them, I don't care.

Supported by nothing?

Is that a question or statement?

Haven't seen downplaying this disgusting in a while, how refreshing.

Well you should see your posts concerning anything but Bleach.

Already did but i see this is going nowhere.

Nowhere in your posts do ever provide a single shred of evidence.

And i'm always flattered when someone takes the time to make a meme for me, thanks sweetheart.

So you admit you are a salty Bleach Fanboy? Good to know.

#203 Posted by SaltySultan (261 posts) - - Show Bio

The One should be too much for them to handle.

Not sure where this featless misconception is coming from, sure he doesn't have any good DC feats but no-selling AM Mel and Zeldris and oneshotting both casually is more than enough to give The ONe Escanor a good enough argument to win this.

#204 Posted by FaradaySloth (10076 posts) - - Show Bio

Duo still win

#205 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3583 posts) - - Show Bio

The One should be too much for them to handle.

Not sure where this featless misconception is coming from, sure he doesn't have any good DC feats but no-selling AM Mel and Zeldris and oneshotting both casually is more than enough to give The ONe Escanor a good enough argument to win this.

Me neither.

On topic: Ichigo dies and Aizen outlasts Escanor.

#206 Posted by ourmanuel (11938 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichigo isn't dying lmao

#207 Edited by SaltySultan (261 posts) - - Show Bio

Either solo tbh.

Changed my mind from earlier, Escanor puts up a good fight though. Both of them would high diff him alone.

#208 Posted by zxc6 (656 posts) - - Show Bio

Escanor one shot them both

#209 Posted by ichigoSOLOLORD (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichigo GOD STOMPS.

He is confirmed MFTL and escanor is only FTL by scaling, he also easily has planetary AP and can oneshot escanor.