Straight up tanked a mountain buster from yamma

Los noches pillars are why more than 30ft

No Caption Provided

Ichigo takes 5 to the back in fodder mask form

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

#152 Posted by FaradaySloth (10066 posts) - - Show Bio

@geeman2 said:

@faradaysloth:

Corand is easily a small city at best with zero tall building considering Mama herself would tower the city in that scan.

Probably an inconsistency in Nakaba's drawing regarding the size, Mama and Diana look tiny compared to the shrapnel in the next scan I showed.

Nothing but visual speculation. You can't tell if Diane and Mama were actually tiny to that shrapnel.

And Diane who is around half the size of Mama is equal to the size of a building in that city. So no tall buildings is completely false.

She is inverted in that scan, you can't use someone falling next to an object as an argument for why the object seems big... Ad am I suppose to believe that skeleton is huge af too?

So it's definitely more impressive than what you make it out to be, that being said you could only judge it based on the scans I've shown so my judgment here isn't really fair.

Another scan with mama to help gauge It's size a bit more

This scan too proves nothing about the size of Corand.

Definitely above small city, keep in mind this is simply from the air pressure from his slash. It also busted a small part of the mountain they're on so it isn't just purely AOE

That wasn't a mountain lol. All scans show it's a small city.

Don't play the ignorance game, the shrapnel is drawn as if they're burning up, King himself states they look like shooting stars which alludes to this fact.

You can't use a simile to try and base off the speed of characters lol.

Featless if you want to ignore all scaling, logic and the powerlevel system put in place by the series. Tree level divine slices I guess, but large building level Escanor no-sold this so he's still tanking everything from building level Ichigo.

Featless is featless. There is no scaling here. There is no power level scaling here. This is just another dumb argument from NNT Debaters to try and make NNT more powerful than it already is. This is pure speculation.

And it's not featless, AM using weaker attacks pierced Near Noon Escanor. Weaker versions of Mel can bust a part of a mountain with air pressure alone and the ensuing shockwave dwarfs the city and is physically stronger than Galand who can perform a mountain level feat.

Soooooooo no feats?

And here we have our biggest disagreement. Galand was powerful enough to completely bust a part of the small mountain Escanor's bar was situated in and the following shockwaves travelled for miles and completely wiped off the top of other large hills/mountains nearby.

Not close to mountain level. Slicing off tops isn't mountain level.

I fail to see how an attack of this magnitude isn't mountain level without severe lowball, and before you bring up 'BUT MUH HILL LEVEL ICHIGO.' Base Galand already performed a similar feat and this feat is far more impressive obviously.

Because you need an attack that can destroy a mountain, creating a big explosion (not destroying the small mountain btw) and slicing off hill tops isn't close to mountain level. City level? Yeah, I guess so. Mountain Level? No.

LOL @ comparing Galan to Ichigo.

And obviously this is just the shockwave, it's also a piercing attack. The impact that Escanor would have taken would be far more potent than the shockwaves after. This attack barely cuts him, Morning Escanor by the way. So stop perpetuating the lie that both AM Mel and High Noon Escanor are featless, it makes you look dumb and uninformed or at least in denial.

Cool, a weaker form of Escanor tanked a city level attack. Still no feats of THE ONE being on Ichigo's and Aizen's level I see though...

Escanor at his weakest could casually perform this feat of melting Edinburgh castle, and by scaling and logic should be able to outperform Mel's danafor feat which is comparable if not superior to Aizen's fragor and Mel performed Danafor at a powerlevel of 32k.

Escanor in his fight with Estarossa's only dried up a lake in an instant, hardly impressive still compared to Fragor.

No feats of Escanor's heat I see. No feats of it replicating Danafor I see.

Besides I don't think Escanor would oneshot Ichigo or Aizen with his heat alone ( I could make an argument for that), his physicals are more than fine but it's powerful enough to be a severe hindrance.

Escanor also has zero feats of physicals being able to "body" Ichigo and Aizen.

#153 Posted by ElderElijah190 (2043 posts) - - Show Bio

WTF is that shit^^^

It's bad enough bleach fans scale eos ichigo to other tiers in the series that are weaker than him (kenpachi)

Now this Hypocrites(no offense) are actually disregarding The One Escanor from scaling to the weaker versions of himself not even someone else's weaker than him? Like how stupid is this logic? This guy isn't scaling to supposed weaker tiers than him mostly like ichigo but the one is basically the same escanor,only with a much higher margin of power level difference than his previous state so he's by far on a ridiculous range more broken that he was because the series itself made sure of this by introducing power levels.

The bleach fans has turned their entire community into an embarrassment with this low end display of debating skills, it's just too ridiculous because an average legit scaling that doesn't even have to work with escanor scaling to his weaker versions is acceptable here on cv. This is the direct epitome of pathetic and ignorance. I guess BoS ssg Goku feats aren't to be shifted to his further forms like it's generally being in cv debates then.

#154 Posted by ElderElijah190 (2043 posts) - - Show Bio

@geeman2:

I guess they've nothing else to state in order to counter the fact that u proved escanor eclipse and would humiliate both aizen and ichigo here. So they rather embarrass their selves with the one Escanor cant scale to his much more impressive than aizen and ichigo by far weaker version. Lol,what a pathetic depiction of debating skills.

#155 Posted by Undre (3752 posts) - - Show Bio
#156 Posted by ElderElijah190 (2043 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre: the ulqioria feat isn't even battle related because there was no DC depiction of the sort but just a random feeling they witnessed then. And ulqioria isn't even in this thread. Ichigo replicated the next feat as a result of the heat of his new sword then and escanor is easily resistant to that level of heat by a significant margin. The AoE of that said sea you're speaking of is borderline building+ level. Definitely by far not impressive than what escanor replicated with estarossa through a significant distance.

Also I'm not debatating here because this happens to be my thread. I was only pointing out the low end debating skill some bleach fanboys were depicting here. If you wish to start up a debate,tag an nnt debater in here.

#157 Edited by geeman2 (2006 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth:

She is inverted in that scan, you can't use someone falling next to an object as an argument for why the object seems big... Ad am I suppose to believe that skeleton is huge af too?

Not sure what you're trying to get at here, it's a simply task of looking at the scan and Diane is clearly the same size of the building if she was standing up. Proving that those buildings aren't tiny, what do you mean you need to believe that the skeleton is huge af? It may be, the size of the skeleton doesn't change the size of Diane or the buildings.

That wasn't a mountain lol. All scans show it's a small city.

They're clearly on top of a mountain.

No Caption Provided

You can't use a simile to try and base off the speed of characters lol.

I see you decided to ignore my reasoning and regurgitate your previous point, so I don't really care if you disagree here.

Featless is featless. There is no scaling here. There is no power level scaling here. This is just another dumb argument from NNT Debaters to try and make NNT more powerful than it already is. This is pure speculation.

Ah yes, bleach fans always have to cry 'BUT MUH FEATS' and 'BUT MUH SPECULATION' when NNT characters surpassed their series a long time ago. Power level scaling is a part of the series added by Nakaba to gauge the power of the characters. I'm sure you'll be ok with scaling Dangai Ichigo to feats that happened far further on in the series, you'll be also fine with scaling Dangai Ichigo to EOS Ichigo and Kenpachi but I guess both Escanor and Mel can't scale to weaker versions of themselves?

What the hell is this crap? It's basic logic to assume that Mel with a powerlevel of 142k will be 4 times more powerful than Mel with a powerlevel of 40k, and 32k and vice versa. One Escanor oneshotted this version of Mel, making him far stronger. Dangai Ichigo's best durability feat is tanking a mountain level attack, something Escanor did in his first appearance at a far weaker state. What strength feats does Ichigo or Aizen have that suggest they can even scratch Escanor when AM failed to do so? Don't scale him to EOS please because it's pretty clear he didn't have the same level of strength of power during the dangai arc than he did then, same with speed. You can't scale his speed to a character that performed such a feat in the last arc to a character who appeared like 400 chapters beforehand.

Soooooooo no feats?

The thing is, even without scaling Escanor and AM Mel can body this team lmao.

Not close to mountain level. Slicing off tops isn't mountain level.

Whatever you say pal, busting the top of a small mountain and the shockwaves travelling for miles cutting off the tops of mountains nearby is clearly mountain level. That's hillarious to assume otherwise, the shockwaves kept on going as well. Stop lowballing.

Because you need an attack that can destroy a mountain, creating a big explosion (not destroying the small mountain btw) and slicing off hill tops isn't close to mountain level. City level? Yeah, I guess so. Mountain Level? No.

But... Galand completely busted the top of the mountain they were on. He casually sliced the mountain in half beforehand in base, the shockwaves from the attack traveled for miles. You do know how tough mountains are right? To think that it's anything other than mountain level is severe lowball.

LOL @ comparing Galan to Ichigo.

It's funny when Galand has comparable feats to this form of Ichigo lol.

Cool, a weaker form of Escanor tanked a city level attack. Still no feats of THE ONE being on Ichigo's and Aizen's level I see though...

Tanked a mountain level attack at one of his weakest states, The One Escanor is so above that state it's not funny. AM Mel was capable of fully piercing Near Noon Escanor, and AM Mel using a stronger technique was equivalent to an itch on The One. The One will tank everything mountain level Ichigo and Aizen throw at him and laugh it off. Since you cry for 'muh feats.' What feats put Aizen and Ichigo above The One other than janky scaling from Yhwach at EOS.

Don't bother using Kenpachi, we can't scale our characters to weaker characters amirite?

Escanor in his fight with Estarossa's only dried up a lake in an instant, hardly impressive still compared to Fragor.

No feats of Escanor's heat I see. No feats of it replicating Danafor I see.

Muh feats.

'Shows you logic and correct scaling using the powerlevel system set in place and showings that prove these attacks aren't featless.'

YEAH BUT MUH SCALING, TRASH NNT DEBATER.

Escanor also has zero feats of physicals being able to "body" Ichigo and Aizen.

Not even going to grace these with a response now.

muh feats.

Just want to make it clear, stronger forms don't need feats of casually busting mountains and Islands to be stronger than their previous forms, the scaling used for the series is fine and denying that defeats the whole purpose of the powerlevel system itself. I'm pretty sure if The One Escanor is considered to have an immeasurable power level he's going to be a teeny bit stronger than Morning Escanor.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
#158 Edited by termiteone4ever (12855 posts) - - Show Bio

THe Escanor fans are real over here :) but its an interesting battle

#159 Posted by Azureus (2701 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest:

It has a similar mass to those pieces that were blown off the small mountain.

This is what you claim has a similar mass to the summit of the mountain...ok.
Yeah...totally the same mass.

So there you have it folks mountain level Jackie and casual mountain level Base Pre RG Renji.

At this point I have to ask if you are on crack, because the tiny fragments in the second scan are bigger than what you showed.

The 3 day statement and every scan from within Las Noches prove it can’t be lowballed to anything below Island...

The palace is largely empty space...so it literally can't be island level if destroyed....if you're talking island level in SIZE or AoE alone...sure.

it is 100s of miles away and no Nuke can replicate that feat.

The Tsar Bomba was literally detonated 4.2 km within the atmosphere, didn't touch the ground or anything, yet destroyed houses hundreds of miles from where it blew up. It also smashed windows from 900 miles away and sent 5.2 magnitude tremors through the planet. Still 50 megatons, city level.

In the anime...

Honestly stopped paying attention after here, have a good smoke bud.

#160 Posted by Azureus (2701 posts) - - Show Bio

@azureus: that's not a mountain. That's a large hill lol. People keep calling dangai Ichigo hill feat, but then turn around and show a hill from another series.

The most you can get from that is city level

No Caption Provided

It's a mountain, that thing is easily hundreds of meters high. I don't know why you need to compare Dangai's hill level feats here though.

#161 Posted by geeman2 (2006 posts) - - Show Bio

@azureus: I would suggest not bothering to put too much effort in with them, I doubt they would be able to see through their own bias and will likely continue to lowball.

That is a good feat though, Ill keep that for use later on if you do not mind.

#162 Edited by Undre (3752 posts) - - Show Bio

@azureus: mountain my ass bro stop wanking and the attack never blew up shit the hills are still their

#163 Posted by FaradaySloth (10066 posts) - - Show Bio

@geeman2 said:

@faradaysloth:

Not sure what you're trying to get at here, it's a simply task of looking at the scan and Diane is clearly the same size of the building if she was standing up. Proving that those buildings aren't tiny, what do you mean you need to believe that the skeleton is huge af? It may be, the size of the skeleton doesn't change the size of Diane or the buildings.

Jesus Christ this arguing. The skeletons are the same height as humans as shown when they were fighting the Sins. They're clearly comparable to the doors and windows. There's also scans of Diane being >Buildings

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It's better you drop this argument now, you're not winning on this subject. If anything, it's Nakaba being inconsistent or just poor drawing.

They're clearly on top of a mountain.

This doesn't change anything. The topic was Meliodas dwarfing the city, turned out it was a small city. It being on a mountain changes nothing frankly.

If you're talking the hole he blew in, then remember, you're talking about that hole specifically doesn't compare to the actual mountain in question. Don't get off topic mind you.

I see you decided to ignore my reasoning and regurgitate your previous point, so I don't really care if you disagree here.

You had no reasoning, all you said was the shrapnel was flying at hypersonic speeds from Meliodas's attacks, act like that was impressive, then tried saying "woah King said they look like shooting stars"

I mean, what else was I suppose to say to those types of claims lol.

Ah yes, bleach fans always have to cry 'BUT MUH FEATS' and 'BUT MUH SPECULATION' when NNT characters surpassed their series a long time ago.

"NNT kharaterrrs sopessed Bleck kharaterrrs cuz maliedos gott rekt by dis 1 kharaterrr tak dat :)"

"Damn such a great argument, how about actually bringing clear cut feats?"

"BUT MUH FEATS"

"Mkay clearly you don't have it then..."

I'll bite, tell me how NNT Characters suddenly got to the level of Bleach characters let aloned "surpassed"

Power level scaling is a part of the series added by Nakaba to gauge the power of the characters.

Ah yes, the power levels he completely trashed 50 chapters in after they were introduced. They honestly don't mean anything anymore, if King, Mael, Escanor, Ludociel, and Sinner are really that high, then that's pathetic and confusing, not meaning anything here.

Not to mention this is the same "power level scaling" that has 4k Merlin trashing two six-digit power level characters at the same time but I'm just saying lol.

I'm sure you'll be ok with scaling Dangai Ichigo to feats that happened far further on in the series, you'll be also fine with scaling Dangai Ichigo to EOS Ichigo and Kenpachi but I guess both Escanor and Mel can't scale to weaker versions of themselves?

"butt by dis logik" yeah no this argument isn't working, I know you guys get super salty over valid scaling but it's just time to accept it.

True Shikai Ichigo = Mugetsu Ichigo, Kubo says this himself and is showed in the story. Kenpachi Shikai is on the same level as Dangai Ichigo and Monster Aizen via being transcendents. We literally are showed that we can indeed use scaling and figure out Dangai's stats.

Meliodas and Escanor: "well Meliodas super reliable Power Level risen, so he's automatically *insert dumb number* times as strong as his previous self. Don't worry, nothing states this, I'm just using my own fanboy i mean power level scaling for the series. Now Escanor one-shotted Melidoas so he's *insert another dumb number* times stronger."

They aren't comparable, just stop. On Bleach side we know, since it's confirmed, on NNT side, pure speculation.

What the hell is this crap? It's basic logic to assume that Mel with a powerlevel of 142k will be 4 times more powerful than Mel with a powerlevel of 40k, and 32k and vice versa.

Mael was over 3x more powerful than Base Estarossa yet his attacks were smaller than Gloxinia. Case closed. Leave.

One Escanor oneshotted this version of Mel, making him far stronger.

Speculation again.

Dangai Ichigo's best durability feat is tanking a mountain level attack, something Escanor did in his first appearance at a far weaker state.

Because tanking an attack that was dwarfing mountain ranges = tanking an attack that was cutting off hilltops

What strength feats does Ichigo or Aizen have that suggest they can even scratch Escanor when AM failed to do so?

Effortless parries vaping hilltops without a care in the world. Busts an attack that warps space and time with a slap. Busts a combined six fragor with a slap. Destroying a version of KKT by powering up (that had multiple hills.)

You know, actual feats, something AM Mel doesn't have.

Don't scale him to EOS please because it's pretty clear he didn't have the same level of strength of power during the dangai arc than he did then, same with speed.

I'm sorry if the manga proves you wrong then lol. Stay salty.

You can't scale his speed to a character that performed such a feat in the last arc to a character who appeared like 400 chapters beforehand.

I mean I know you're knowledge on Bleach is poor but you thought Dangai Ichigo was 400 chapters before the EOS? tf? That's when Ichigo was fighting Grimmjow lol.

The thing is, even without scaling Escanor and AM Mel can body this team lmao.

How when you still haven't shown me feats suggesting this?

Whatever you say pal, busting the top of a small mountain and the shockwaves travelling for miles cutting off the tops of mountains nearby is clearly mountain level.

In a fanboy mind, sure, in an objective viewpoint, not even close. And they weren't mountains. Hills.

That's hillarious to assume otherwise, the shockwaves kept on going as well. Stop lowballing.

Cry me a river.

It's funny when Galand has comparable feats to this form of Ichigo lol.

Doubt Galan can even scratch Ichigo based on Reiatsu defenses lol.

AM Mel was capable of fully piercing Near Noon Escanor, and AM Mel using a stronger technique was equivalent to an itch on The One.

Literally all speculation and poor scaling. Naught a feat to be seen. Sad.

The One will tank everything mountain level Ichigo and Aizen throw at him and laugh it off.

KS gg. Weakened Ichigo slashing Yhwach in half gg.

Since you cry for 'muh feats.' What feats put Aizen and Ichigo above The One other than janky scaling from Yhwach at EOS.

Already addressed this. Funny when you fail to provide feats for Escanor, so you switch the tables and ask me for feats when the burden is still on you. Classic NNT Debating.

Don't bother using Kenpachi, we can't scale our characters to weaker characters amirite?

Cry me a river. [2]

Muh feats.

'Shows you logic and correct scaling using the powerlevel system set in place and showings that prove these attacks aren't featless.'

YEAH BUT MUH SCALING, TRASH NNT DEBATER.

You ok there man?

Not even going to grace these with a response now.

muh feats.

Lol tfw you don't have feats so you just resort to a myopic mock.

#164 Edited by Undre (3752 posts) - - Show Bio

@azureus: the building is made out of stone(rock) the pillars on top are made pure stone not hollow what so ever. Each one is 400ft theirs like 8 pillars which would equal to 3200ft. A moutain is 1000ft minimum. So those pillars add up to 3 mountains. Not only that the freaking building it self dwafts those same pillars. The lanza explosion it self is a few times bigger than LN. In Jesus Christ the lowball

#165 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@azureus said:

@leothegreatest:

At this point I have to ask if you are on crack, because the tiny fragments in the second scan are bigger than what you showed.

That was corny and the tower is tiny and not as big as the structure, and the maze is irrelevant. The structure in jackies feat is still comparable to the big shunks and remember "this was a shockwave".

The palace is largely empty space...so it literally can't be island level if destroyed....if you're talking island level in SIZE or AoE alone...sure.

It had multiple city sized structures in it and the walls themselves we're city sized so the feat of destroying it would come out to Island level.

The Tsar Bomba was literally detonated 4.2 km within the atmosphere, didn't touch the ground or anything, yet destroyed houses hundreds of miles from where it blew up. It also smashed windows from 900 miles away and sent 5.2 magnitude tremors through the planet. Still 50 megatons, city level.

It destroyed houses 34 miles from detonation and leveled wooden houses around 100 miles away. So again it's not comparable to destroying a massive structure from 100s-1000s of miles away.

No Caption Provided
Honestly stopped paying attention after here, have a good smoke bud.
This is cringy part 2.

#166 Edited by geeman2 (2006 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth:

Jesus Christ this arguing. The skeletons are the same height as humans as shown when they were fighting the Sins. They're clearly comparable to the doors and windows. There's also scans of Diane being >Buildings

Lets see here.

No Caption Provided

A scan in which Diane is the same size as one of the buildings in the back, check.

No Caption Provided

A shot were Diane is closer and the buildings are further away which makes them look smaller, check. What are you trying to prove here? Give it up.

No Caption Provided

A shot in which Diane is smaller than the ruined building on the left.

So this proved nothing, lol. Diane is still the size of the buildings. Honestly from the scans Corand is a similar size to Lionnes.

You had no reasoning, all you said was the shrapnel was flying at hypersonic speeds from Meliodas's attacks, act like that was impressive, then tried saying "woah King said they look like shooting stars"

I mean, what else was I suppose to say to those types of claims lol.

Melodias being able to cause a shockwave that dwarfs a city, smashes a hole in a mountain and causes shrapnel to fly at hypersonic speeds in Camelots direction is a pretty impressive feat. It would scale to AM Mel, thats why I brought it up.

"NNT kharaterrrs sopessed Bleck kharaterrrs cuz maliedos gott rekt by dis 1 kharaterrr tak dat :)"

"Damn such a great argument, how about actually bringing clear cut feats?"

"BUT MUH FEATS"

"Mkay clearly you don't have it then..."

I mean you can cry all you want, outside of that one island level (at best) Kenpachi feat Bleach is inferior to NNT which has had mountain busting since Galand and the characters now scale far beyond that it isn't even funny.

I'll bite, tell me how NNT Characters suddenly got to the level of Bleach characters let aloned "surpassed"

Sure.

Meliodas at a physical power level of 960 cut a large hill in half with a twig.

No Caption Provided

When Meliodas got access to Lostvayne he was cutting a mountain sized Albion up like it was childs play,

Could bring down Baste Dungeon casually which was stated to have been strong enough to survive an attack from 10 town level dragons.

Galand in base tanked attacks from Demon Mark Melodias who had a powerlevel of 10900. Galand was also casually oneshotting Meliodas.

No Caption Provided

So Galand is already tanking hits from city level+ characters in base.

Galand casually slicing a part of a small mountain

No Caption Provided

Escanor oneshots Galand.

No Caption Provided

So at this point Morning Escanor is already casually city level +.

Escanor then tanks a mountain level attack from Galand.

No Caption Provided

So... we have Morning Escanor at around mountain level in durability and physicals already, this is him at around 50000-60000 powerlevel.

Then we have Meliodas tanking mountain level attacks...

No Caption Provided

So there you go, Meliodas at a powerlevel of 32k and Escanor at a powerlevel of 50k are both confirmed mountain level.

By simple scaling and logic from the Danafor feat AM Mel will be Island level with The One Escanor being around the same. I don't expect you to admit this anytime soon though.

And considering that AM Mel can casually pierce Near Noon Escanor who is far beyond mountain level and The One was no-selling Escanors attacks.

Then if we want to go even further we have characters like the Demon King but i'm not debating him here.

Ah yes, the power levels he completely trashed 50 chapters in after they were introduced. They honestly don't mean anything anymore, if King, Mael, Escanor, Ludociel, and Sinner are really that high, then that's pathetic and confusing, not meaning anything here.

Well they are really that high, there isn't really much to contradict other than 'yeah but this character who hasn't had their power level stated yet beat THIS character so it makes no sense.' It would just mean that the character has a superior powerlevel even if it's not been stated yet and doesn't make the scaling not valid.

True Shikai Ichigo = Mugetsu Ichigo, Kubo says this himself and is showed in the story. Kenpachi Shikai is on the same level as Dangai Ichigo and Monster Aizen via being transcendents. We literally are showed that we can indeed use scaling and figure out Dangai's stats.

When did Kubo say this? That being said after some further research I can believe this but I still hold the belief that One Escanor would beat EOS Ichigo so my opinion doesn't change, still doesn't change the fact that Ichigo at best is multi-mountain level in terms of physicals and durability. INB4 Sereitei size wank.

Meliodas and Escanor: "well Meliodas super reliable Power Level risen, so he's automatically *insert dumb number* times as strong as his previous self. Don't worry, nothing states this, I'm just using my own fanboy i mean power level scaling for the series. Now Escanor one-shotted Melidoas so he's *insert another dumb number* times stronger."

Cry for me more, I'm using the system put in place by the actual writer to gauge the power and scaling. Though keep being in denial.

Mael was over 3x more powerful than Base Estarossa yet his attacks were smaller than Gloxinia. Case closed. Leave.

Because AOE size> overall power. What dumb logic this is and doesn't debunk powerlevel scaling at all, it just means Mael has smaller AOE. Lol, Mael has smaller AOE than some BOS characters doesn't mean he's weaker than them.

Speculation again.

You baffle me.

Because tanking an attack that was dwarfing mountain ranges = tanking an attack that was cutting off hilltops

Lol Fragor wasn't dwarfing mountain ranges, LOL. The buildings are almost as big as the damn 'mountains.' Honestly from this it doesn't even look much bigger than an Albion.

No Caption Provided

I mean yeah, it's a better feat than Galands (which was piercing.) but even Morning Escanor would tank this come on.

Effortless parries vaping hilltops without a care in the world.

Unsealed Mel would no-sell this.

Busts an attack that warps space and time with a slap

Hyperbolic, how can I gauge that feat you just said? Could be anything.

Busts a combined six fragor with a slap

So a multi-mountain attack, yeah nothing Escanor can't handle.

I'm sorry if the manga proves you wrong then lol. Stay salty.

Oh please, I've been extracting tears from you since our first debate.

How when you still haven't shown me feats suggesting this?

No point reasoning with a fanboy.

In a fanboy mind, sure, in an objective viewpoint, not even close. And they weren't mountains. Hills.

Hypocritical. From an objective standpoint anyone could see that the feat Galand performed was mountain level.

Literally all speculation and poor scaling. Naught a feat to be seen. Sad.

Man the bias is real, cutting Yhwach in half is poor scaling and speculation. Escanor is still bodying.

Apparently stabbing Escanor isn't a feat because it didn't bust a country or something, that is how your mind works.

Already addressed this. Funny when you fail to provide feats for Escanor, so you switch the tables and ask me for feats when the burden is still on you. Classic NNT Debating.

You addressed this by presenting feats that Escanor would laugh off, so your point being?

Cry me a river. [2]

Once again you resort to childish insults, it's funny because you did this last time after I started trashing you.

You ok there man?

Strike two.

Lol tfw you don't have feats so you just resort to a myopic mock.

Strike 3.

#167 Posted by Lordflawlez (1292 posts) - - Show Bio

@geeman2:

Brilliant post man. That dude alongside Leo are a joke. Never seen such clueless bleach fans

They even said dangai Ichigo can solostomp mael. I mean wtf

One has to be brain dead to utter such words

#168 Posted by FaradaySloth (10066 posts) - - Show Bio

, @geeman2 said:

@faradaysloth:

Lets see here.

A scan in which Diane is the same size as one of the buildings in the back, check.

Actually no, she is taller than that building

No Caption Provided

Nearly half of her face is above the structure, and this is coming from her *bending her knees and spreaded them out*

No Caption Provided

Pretty easy to do, stand up, put your legs farther than shoulder length, bend your knees, and boom you're smaller than what you actually are.

A shot were Diane is closer and the buildings are further away which makes them look smaller, check. What are you trying to prove here? Give it up.

Not far away enough to change the size difference. Poor counter. Next.

A shot in which Diane is smaller than the ruined building on the left.

So this proved nothing, lol. Diane is still the size of the buildings.

Now that was a visual difference because it's right up in front of us, with Diane in the back.

No Caption Provided

Melodias being able to cause a shockwave that dwarfs a city, smashes a hole in a mountain and causes shrapnel to fly at hypersonic speeds in Camelots direction is a pretty impressive feat. It would scale to AM Mel, thats why I brought it up.

A hole that wouldn't compare to the rest of the mountain, sure. Impressive feat? I guess so, but no where near on Ichigo's and Aizen's levels.

I mean you can cry all you want

Rich.

outside of that one island level (at best) Kenpachi feat Bleach is inferior to NNT which has had mountain busting since Galand and the characters now scale far beyond that it isn't even funny.

Not true in the slightest. Fragor and Lanza Del Relampago are superior to any attack in NNT the only one coming close to Gloxinia's Basquias and Mel busting Danafor which he hasn't replicated it (yet, I believe he will in the coming chapters), VL Ichigo was also at casual mountain level with Ceroes. Lille's Trompet is also superior to the majority of NNT attacks and is definitely faster, ain't no one escaping it, Ichigo drying up a sea, his Mugetsu has a longer length than anyone so far (Except maybe the Demon King), Yamamoto practically being a planetary threat, Yhwach telekinesis made an island and a mountain in the middle in a span of like, minutes, and he was likely just flexing, Gremmy split into two being able to summon a huge ass meteor by just thinking, Cero Oscuras likely has more AoE than any attack excluding Gloxinia maybe, Lille one-shotting cities in his weakest form, Gerard's sword swings being more powerful than Lille's bullets, etc. there is a lot. Add in all the hax, Bleach stomps NNT. Every. Single. Time.

Sure.

Meliodas at a physical power level of 960 cut a large hill in half with a twig.

Funny how this is still probably the best physical feat in NNT, only being rivaled by Galan's Critical Over. Hilarious.

When Meliodas got access to Lostvayne he was cutting a mountain sized Albion up like it was childs play,

Could bring down Baste Dungeon casually which was stated to have been strong enough to survive an attack from 10 town level dragons.

Galand in base tanked attacks from Demon Mark Melodias who had a powerlevel of 10900. Galand was also casually oneshotting Meliodas.

Not surprising to see we are already going into scaling that can't be proven and is 100% based on speculation. Now I'm supposed to believe this is god tier in Bleach lol. Trash fan scaling.

So Galand is already tanking hits from city level+ characters in base.

Meliodas wasn't city level at this point lol.

Galand casually slicing a part of a mountain

Escanor oneshots Galand.

So at this point Morning Escanor is already casually city level +.

Escanor then tanks a mountain level attack from Galand.

Galan doesn't have one single mountain level feat.

So... we have Morning Escanor at around mountain level in durability and physicals already, this is him at around 50000-60000 powerlevel.

Then we have Meliodas tanking mountain level attacks...

So there you go, Meliodas at a powerlevel of 32k and Escanor at a powerlevel of 50k are both confirmed mountain level.

By fanboy speculation. *Sigh*

By simple scaling and logic from the Danafor feat AM Mel will be Island level

No, it blew up a city with a crater equal to around the height of Mount Everest. Obvious mountain level feat is obvious.

Any Island level feat would take at least 5% of Britannia off the map and that's being nice. The backfire of being an NNT Character is real.

with The One Escanor being around the same. I don't expect you to admit this anytime soon though.

Because ComicVine wants either A) Feats B) Valid and Confirmed Scaling C) Actual reasonable logic aka author intent D) All of the above

And considering that AM Mel can casually pierce Near Noon Escanor who is far beyond mountain level and The One was no-selling Escanors attacks, this team are getting rekt.

Not surprised to see after the mess you pulled, you somehow think this is impressive in Bleach. *Sigh.*

Well they are really that high, there isn't really much to contradict other than 'yeah but this character who hasn't had their power level stated yet beat THIS character so it makes no sense.' It would just mean that the character has a superior powerlevel even if it's not been stated yet and doesn't make the scaling not valid.

If they are that high, I better see consistent feats on that level. Till now, Ludociel and Sinner have been piss poor.

When did Kubo say this?

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

That being said after some further research I can believe this but I still hold the belief that One Escanor would beat EOS Ichigo so my opinion doesn't change

Not surprising. You're too biased.

still doesn't change the fact that Ichigo at best is multi-mountain level in terms of physicals and durability. INB4 Sereitei size wank.

Lol he slashed Yhwach in half who absorbed Gerard who tanked Island Level strikes from Kenpachi.

And he was severly injured then.

Please leave.

Because AOE size> overall power. What dumb logic this is and doesn't debunk powerlevel scaling at all, it just means Mael has smaller AOE. Lol, Mael has smaller AOE than some BOS characters doesn't mean he's weaker than them.

Poor counters. Bloodlusted Mael should have no limits and his attacks should be impressive, well their fodder compared to a 50k PL person casual attack.

This completely debunks what you think of the Power Levels in NNT, there nothing more of a number my child, they mean nothing here.

Lol Fragor wasn't dwarfing mountain ranges, LOL. The buildings are almost as big as the damn 'mountains.'

I see you made the same mistake as WorldofRuin, let me just casually debunk the "Buildings=Mountains"

That scan you posted, look at those said buildings, do they have a mountain's shadow cast on them? No, no they do not? Why is it important?

Here is Mountain's shadows and how far they can reach:

No Caption Provided

Let's look at that scan again:

No Caption Provided

Do you see any shadows on the front of the buildings? No, this completely debunks the notion of the buildings beig as tall as mountains, if they were, the'd been completly covered in shadows.

Nice try man.

I mean yeah, it's a better feat than Galands (which was piercing.) but even Morning Escanor would tank this come on.

Escanor has zero feats of tanking attacks on this level. Post some m8.

Unsealed Mel would no-sell this.

No feats suggesting. Keep in mind "effortless parry"

Hyperbolic, how can I gauge that feat you just said? Could be anything.

Pretty easy, his hand quite literally was strong enough to tank then slap something that warps space and time. Kurohitsugi already flattened an area in TYBW Arc, so it's legit.

It's self-explanatory, warping space and time doesn't have levels lol.

So a multi-mountain attack, yeah nothing Escanor can't handle.

One dwarfing mountain ranges>>>Six of them being together since they're "multi-mountain"

You keep getting more comical by the day.

Oh please, I've been extracting tears from you since our first debate.

Stay salty lol.

No point reasoning with a fanboy.

"Escanor beats both because he tanked that attack which cut that person who tanked this attack *on irrational ramble for next five minutes"

>Claims I'm a fanboy when I bring in legit feats.

Hypocritical. From an objective standpoint anyone could see that the feat Galand performed was mountain level.

Yeah, no.

Man the bias is real, cutting Yhwach in half is poor scaling and speculation. Escanor is still bodying.

>Yhwach who has durability feats dwarfing the NNT verse

>"Slashing Yhwach is just poor scaling and speculation"

Man I know you're salty, but check out, this could affect your blood sugar.

Apparently stabbing Escanor isn't a feat because it didn't bust a country or something, that is how your mind works.

Tag me when he has durability feats that don't require poor scaling.

Once again you resort to childish insults, it's funny because you did this last time after I started trashing you.

Lmao.

Strike two.

Strike 3.

Lmao.

#169 Posted by FaradaySloth (10066 posts) - - Show Bio

Congrats Geeman, you're best moment here on the Vine was being recognized by Lordflawez lol.

#170 Edited by geeman2 (2006 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: I'll reply in the morning, ngl this is fun. Have things to do.

#171 Posted by slickfront53 (124 posts) - - Show Bio

ichigo win

#172 Posted by TourneyMaster (1730 posts) - - Show Bio

@tourneymaster said:

A weaker Meliodas hollowed out a super large mountain the and the second largest kingdom on it. The One Escanor beat a STRONGER version of Mel. How does Ichigo compare?

By slashing Yhwach in half who has Small Country-Country Level durability.

Besides Vasto Lorde Ichigo likely could replicate the crater feat, however, he has smaller AoE

Simply no NNT Character in pure feats can contend with those on Kenpachi's level, let alone Ichigo's.

Really, then prove this small country level. I love to see the small country busting feat. I will wait.

#173 Edited by ourmanuel (11933 posts) - - Show Bio

@tourneymaster: kenpachi destroying gremmy’s meteor yet ichigo couldn’t pierce yhwach’s hand with his sword initially.

And his getsuga-cero got no-sold by Yhwach.

#174 Posted by TourneyMaster (1730 posts) - - Show Bio

@tourneymaster: kenpachi destroying gremmy’s meteor yet ichigo couldn’t pierce yhwach’s hand with his sword initially.

And his getsuga-cero got no-sold by Yhwach.

So no freats of busting a country... got it. Even that meteor feat is highly debunk all the time due to scaling of several kinds. Just more wank from what I seen.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I mean, I guess Yusuke and Sensui is able to bust countries to the planet itself too. Its stated as so lol.

#175 Edited by ourmanuel (11933 posts) - - Show Bio

@tourneymaster: how is the meteor feat debunkable in any way? It was coming in at entry speeds and was intended to destroy seireitei and even calling it small country might be lowballing due to its size in comparison to seireitei.

Seems more like you just don’t want to accept the feat due to denial.

I have no idea why you posted that scan.

#176 Posted by Undre (3752 posts) - - Show Bio

@tourneymaster: the meteor was almost the same size as the seireitei which is already island size. Factor in its kinetic energy and it could litterly wipe the whole surface of earth. But id be wanking if i said that

#177 Posted by TourneyMaster (1730 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre said:

@tourneymaster: the meteor was almost the same size as the seireitei which is already island size. Factor in its kinetic energy and it could litterly wipe the whole surface of earth. But id be wanking if i said that

Island size means nothing. Luffy can bust a island.

@tourneymaster: how is the meteor feat debunkable in any way? It was coming in at entry speeds and was intended to destroy seireitei and even calling it small country might be lowballing due to its size in comparison to seireitei.

Seems more like you just don’t want to accept the feat due to denial.

I have no idea why you posted that scan.

Uh huh. I have better things to do than argue in circles about a feat debunk many times over. Seeing so many agree Escanor solo these two weak ass chumps is good enough for me to know many dont buy into the wank.

#178 Posted by Undre (3752 posts) - - Show Bio

@tourneymaster: the island luff busted was small. Some islands can be small than moutains and cities. But when people say island level on CV that means at least a 500 miles radius. And said with the kinetic energy it could wipe out the entire surface of earth. Which is way above island

#179 Edited by ourmanuel (11933 posts) - - Show Bio

@tourneymaster:

Umm...ok

>claims it’s been debunked

>doesn’t prove this in anyway

#180 Posted by TourneyMaster (1730 posts) - - Show Bio

@tourneymaster:

Umm...ok

>claims it’s been debunked

>doesn’t prove this in anyway

Want to have you dreams shattered? Sure.

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/kenpachi-zaraki-bleach-vs-might-guy-naruto.607024/page-5

Feat is pretty much city level at best.

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/ichigo-vs-escanor.692804/page-4

Same here with Post 93 being myself shooting down the wank.

The feat is complete bullshit and inconsistent as hell scale wise.

Now stop making real Bleach fans look bad.

#181 Edited by Azureus (2701 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest:

That was corny and the tower is tiny...

Anything with eyes can tell the tower is still far bigger than a 6 foot tall man and this fact alone means the debris destroyed >> that stupid comparison.

and not as big as the structure

And you got nothing, but talk to substantiate this. As logic would dictate that tower would scale to around the same size as said structure. The door alone would've have to be over nearly 7 feet tall because engineers aren't stupid. The houses nearby the tower themselves should be taller than anybody by at least a meter. The tower itself stands above these houses.

The idea that you even think this 'feat' is comparable is sad.

and the maze is irrelevant.

The maze offers perspective, but because you're clearly infected with a horrible case of 'I am a fanboy' you refuse to see it.

The structure in jackies feat is still comparable to the big shunks...

Based on what? Your acid trip? Demonstrate how. Since what Jackie destroyed is barely ten meters itself.

It had multiple city sized structures in it and the walls themselves we're city sized so the feat of destroying it would come out to Island level.

How does size justify energy yield and how did you come to this frankly crack-head leap in logic?

It destroyed houses 34 miles from detonation and leveled wooden houses around 100 miles away. So again it's not comparable to destroying a massive structure from 100s-1000s of miles away.

So these unstable poles are a "Massive Structure".

No Caption Provided

But the summit of a mountain is suddenly comparable to 10 meter tall rubble.

#182 Posted by FaradaySloth (10066 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth said:
@tourneymaster said:

A weaker Meliodas hollowed out a super large mountain the and the second largest kingdom on it. The One Escanor beat a STRONGER version of Mel. How does Ichigo compare?

By slashing Yhwach in half who has Small Country-Country Level durability.

Besides Vasto Lorde Ichigo likely could replicate the crater feat, however, he has smaller AoE

Simply no NNT Character in pure feats can contend with those on Kenpachi's level, let alone Ichigo's.

Really, then prove this small country level. I love to see the small country busting feat. I will wait.

Huge difference between small country busting and small country durability...

#183 Posted by FaradaySloth (10066 posts) - - Show Bio
#185 Edited by TourneyMaster (1730 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: Then show me a country busting attack, then show this same attack used on Yhwach. I will wait.

@faradaysloth said:

@tourneymaster: None of those links disprove anything.

Only to people who wish to wank Kenpachi meteor feat. I can see why you would not accept the scaling used for the feat to be bullshit, and debunked several ways to Sunday. It looks bad for your argument. I get it.

#186 Posted by Azureus (2701 posts) - - Show Bio
#187 Edited by FaradaySloth (10066 posts) - - Show Bio

@tourneymaster said:

@faradaysloth: Then show me a country busting attack, then show this same attack used on Yhwach. I will wait.

A weaker clone of himself being able not to get vaped by a sword affecting the Seretei and surroundings(while stated to be a planetary threat)? Being the epicenter of an attack engulfing the Seretei, changing the landscape from far off, dwarfing mountain ranges, etc. Absorbing Gerard who tanked Kenpachi's slash, proven Island Level (no matter how much you cry, it won't change anything)

@faradaysloth said:

Only to people who wish to wank Kenpachi meteor feat.

Like I said, no matter how much you cry.

I can see why you would not accept the scaling used for the feat to be bullshit,

Where was the scaling proving it to be bullshit? "Ugh butt de skan sowed s0" Yeah and if I draw a dog but it looks like a cat I'm guessing it's actually a cat.

and debunked several ways to Sunday. It looks bad for your argument. I get it.

Never been debunked like I said, just you and others whining that Bleach is more powerful than your favorite characters.

I know, it's tough. When Naruto surpassed Bleach i went on 100 paragraph long essays of how an orange ninja beat my black swordsman but we all gotta grow up at some point.

Oh wait I didn't do that, I just look at series with equal viewing (except FT, screw that series), unlike 95% of this site lol.

#188 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@azureus said:

@leothegreatest:

Anything with eyes can tell the tower is still far bigger than a 6 foot tall man and this fact alone means the debris destroyed >> that stupid comparison.

The tower doesn't even tower the houses yeah it's bigger than Renji but it's definitely not bigger than the structure. Facts >> your salt.

And you got nothing, but talk to substantiate this. As logic would dictate that tower would scale to around the same size as said structure.

I could see the tower being around half the size if anything.

The door alone would've have to be over nearly 7 feet tall because engineers aren't stupid.

It's a small village in a medieval Britan so they were most likely "stupid".

The houses nearby the tower themselves should be taller than anybody by at least a meter. The tower itself stands above these houses.

Not by much.

The idea that you even think this 'feat' is comparable is sad.

> Pathetic attempt to lowball but you know it's comparable

The maze offers nothing really perspective, but because im clearly infected with a horrible case of 'I am a fanboy' refuse to see it doesn't

Hope you get well soon.

Based on what? Your acid trip? Demonstrate how. Since what Jackie destroyed is barely ten meters itself.

From the picture you edited it's clear that it's easily above that. The towers around a 3rd the size of the big chunk and the towers around a half the size of Jackie's structure like i said comparable.

How does size justify energy yield and how did you come to this frankly crack-head leap in logic?

It's simple logic but what's simple logic to a lowballer.

So these unstable poles are a "Massive Structure".

"Unstable poles" do you hear the lowball coming out of your mouth?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

So yeah by your own reasoning LDR should be island + congrats.

The tops of a small mountain certainly compare to a structure only around 10 meters shorter.

Glad you see the light.

#189 Posted by Yhwachkingsolo (140 posts) - - Show Bio

Escanor stomp the shit out of bleach duo

#190 Edited by ourmanuel (11933 posts) - - Show Bio
@tourneymaster said:

Want to have you dreams shattered? Sure.

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/kenpachi-zaraki-bleach-vs-might-guy-naruto.607024/page-5

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/ichigo-vs-escanor.692804/page-4

Lmao

@faradaysloth said:

This.

Those links are just a bunch of people arguing about whether or not to base the feat on images that arent consistent due to the obvious limits that artists face when drawing large areas.

Same here with Post 93 being myself shooting down the wank.

you stated “We should compare the scale of the artwork of the feat in question. Not the high end you think is accurate vs the feat itself which does not seem as impressive.”

Which is like saying that if I draw something that we know to be Switzerland getting destroyed, that it shouldn’t count as a small country feat because my drawing of Switzerland wasn’t accurate.

The feat is complete bullshit and inconsistent as hell scale wise.

Nah, you’re just a crybaby in denial. The feat is consistent as hell considering what weaker people like ulquiorra and shikai yamamoto could do.

inb4 town sized Las Noches

Now stop making real Bleach fans look bad.

But from the ignorance you’ve shown here and on spacebattles, I can gather that you’re not a real bleach fan anyways, so why do you care?

Feat is pretty much city level at best.

Why would you bother coming into a thread like this if you haven’t actually read bleach?

#191 Edited by TourneyMaster (1730 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel said:

This.

Those links are just a bunch of people arguing about whether or not to base the feat on images that arent consistent due to the obvious limits that artists face when drawing large areas.

Nah, you’re just a crybaby in denial. The feat is consistent as hell considering what weaker people like ulquiorra and shikai yamamoto could do.

inb4 town sized Las Noches

Arguing the inconsistent scale calls the fan made calcs of the feat call it to be question to begin with, thats the point.

Also flag for calling me a crybaby as a insult. Read forum rules, I know people disagreeing with your exaggerations of scale and power is bothersome to you, but to result to name calling really shows how bad a debater you are.

#192 Posted by ourmanuel (11933 posts) - - Show Bio

Arguing the inconsistent scale calls the fan made calcs of the feat call it to be question to begin with, thats the point.

try saying that again, but with proper grammar and English this time.

Also flag for calling me a crybaby as a insult.

Oh shit, you flagged me for calling you a crybaby?

No Caption Provided

Got ‘em

Read forum rules, I know people disagreeing with your exaggerations of scale and power is bothersome to you,

Ah, so because I go with multiple statements, in-universe logic, scaling and context over some inconsistent scans, I’m exaggerating?

but to result to name calling really shows how bad a debater you are.

I like how you completely ignored everything else that I said over something as insignificant as “crybaby”, yet you have the nerve to call me a bad debater.

No Caption Provided

So until next time:

No Caption Provided

#193 Posted by JuzaCloud (3566 posts) - - Show Bio

So now kenpachi feat is attempting to be lowballed? Lol

Kubo actually gives a sense of distance with time frames for size. But oh no just ignore those numbers because the panel doesn't show it to look that big. You can make this weak case for Just about 95% of cmics/manga that doesn't give you any numbers to work with. But Kubo does.

Weakest argument ever.

#194 Posted by Yamiyodare (1414 posts) - - Show Bio

Dangai Ichigo solos

#195 Posted by Azureus (2701 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest:

The tower doesn't even tower the houses...

Wrong again.

No Caption Provided

Anyone with eyes can see that tower is definitely a few meters than the neighbouring houses and those houses have to be over 4 meters high from ground to roof, for regular sized people to live in them.

yeah it's bigger than Renji but it's definitely not bigger than the structure.....

Based on what? You're good at talking out of your ass, but there's nothing to even prove this.

Facts >> your salt.

Good. So where are the facts? Your crackhead assertions aren't facts. That structure was only several meters high.

I could see the tower being around half the size if anything.

First off all, nothing to back this. Second, even if you could see the tower even a quarter the size of said structure...it still can't even be a comparable feat...and this is looking at height alone. The width of said structure would be only a few meters in radius and this pales in comparison to even just a fragment.

Do you even know what you're saying right now?

It's a small village in a medieval Britan so they were most likely "stupid".

This is ignorant talk. Superstitions aside those guys had some rudimentary, but still impressive pieces of technology.

Not by much.

Wrong again. You have no idea of scale here.

> Pathetic attempt to lowball but you know it's comparable

Only crackheads think it's comparable. The lack of evidence on your part is a strong indicator.

Hope I get well soon.

I do too.

From the picture you edited * outlined it's clear that it's easily above that.

I checked again and you're right. But I was only 3-4 meters off. Appears to be over 14m. I also underestimated the size of the tower too though. The average european wattle house would be about a quarter to half the height of the stone pillar. The corresponding round towers could be as much as 20m. The one we're dealing with here appears to be 10 - 13m.

No Caption Provided

Purple houses are around 5-7m high.

No Caption Provided

The towers around a 3rd the size of the big chunk...

No Caption Provided

How is that a third of the size???

and the towers around a half the size of Jackie's structure like i said comparable.

The stone pillar Jackie destroyed is only a couple of meters larger...than the actual tower. The width would actually make it smaller than the tower here...meaning what Jackie destroyed cannot be even close to the large chunks.

It's simple logic but what's simple logic to a lowballer.

I like how you proceed to not answer my question, but say some completely random shit.

I'll ask again:

"Unstable poles" do you hear the lowball coming out of your mouth?

Why are 30 foot stone poles that stick out of a dome supported by nothing, anything but unstable? Your scan is literally showing us long round poles that are slimmer than skycrapers. It's no wonder nuclear blast shockwaves would crumble them.

So yeah by your own reasoning LDR should be island+ congrats.

Don't see how, kindly explain.

Glad you see the light.

No Caption Provided

#196 Edited by Rxdking (1071 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh god, I completely forgot about this thread.......

I'm just going to watch from the sides... or else i'll end up confusing myself and everyone else

#197 Edited by JOVIOLMA (6655 posts) - - Show Bio

So..... The Reality stone is with Leo now ?

#198 Edited by MrViking (906 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichigo and Aizen win easily ,

1. They faster + sonido , flash step , teleport

2 . They have better desructive feats

3. They are higher dimensional beings , higher than most of the NNT characters , from what i know they higher than all NNT character .

4. Their durability feats are higher .

5. Soul crush

6. Zanpaktou , its atack the soul , somenone with a normal soul just get one shoted

7. Kidos

8. Immortality

9. Aizen can evolve

10. Dangai ichigo can go to FGT , and one shot , or just kill him with bare hands ,

11. Kubo said the thing what ichigo vaporized , with air pressure of a perry , not even an atack , was a mountain , if kubo say mountain , its a mountain , not a hill or something like that .

12. VL ichigo stated to be weaker than Dangai and FGT , and VL ichigo grabbed a small country lv atack with bare hands (Las noches is a small country sized building , by calcs, )

13. Even VL ichigo have more durability feat than escanor , let alone Dangai or FGT ( wich can be higher dimensonal than Dangai , by Aizen worbs , but Aizen was the strongest shinigami at the time , and he cant sense Dangai ichigo powers , and if FGT ichigo is higher dimensional than Dangai , he can be higher than Aizen by 2 dimension )

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
#199 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (3551 posts) - - Show Bio

@juzacloud: Time frames are one of the worst possible ways to measure size because travel speed and travel path can vary drastically based on an almost unlimited number of factors. There is a reason that distance traveled requires speed and time frame. This isn't even mentioning, obstacles, rest, and potential pathing issues.

It's a simple concept that is ignored way too often.

The drawings of a city or objects general size will always be the most reliable way to judge their size. Taking statements as gospel causes way too much inconsistency and I think everyone knows that.

#200 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@azureus said:

@leothegreatest:

No Caption Provided

Anyone with eyes can see that tower is definitely a few meters than the neighbouring houses and those houses have to be over 4 meters high from ground to roof, for regular sized people to live in them.

It's on a little hill bruh. Those houses are generously 3 meters and it the best you can scale it too is the house next to it. It's not even 10 meters in height.

Based on what? You're good at talking out of your ass, but there's nothing to even prove this.

Based on the scaling it's not. I'm good at stating facts.

Good. So where are the facts? Your crackhead assertions aren't facts. That structure was only several meters high.

Aw someones getting mad.

First off all, nothing to back this. Second, even if you could see the tower even a quarter the size of said structure...it still can't even be a comparable feat...and this is looking at height alone. The width of said structure would be only a few meters in radius and this pales in comparison to even just a fragment.

Everything backs it. The only one that is certainly bigger than the structure is the largest fragment. It's more comparable to the second biggest and all the other ones are smaller.

This is ignorant talk. Superstitions aside those guys had some rudimentary, but still impressive pieces of technology.

It's not ignorant it's a small village in medieval britan the inhabitants sure aren't engineering prodigies.

Wrong again. You have no idea of scale here.

You called the massive pillars on top of LN "unstable polls" bruh.

Only crackheads think it's comparable. The lack of evidence on your part is a strong indicator.

Mad corny, you don't have anything better? And my evidence is there buddy.

I checked again and you're right. But I was only 3-4 meters off. Appears to be over 14m. I also underestimated the size of the tower too though. The average european wattle house would be about a quarter to half the height of the stone pillar. The corresponding round towers could be as much as 20m. The one we're dealing with here appears to be 10 - 13m.

It's not 10 meters high.

No Caption Provided

Purple houses are around 5-7m high.

Whoa you jumped from 4m to 5-7m? Like i said they're around 3m. These are the type of houses we're dealing with:

No Caption Provided

How is that a third of the size???

Or around a 4th and i'm talking about the largest chunk.

The stone pillar Jackie destroyed is only a couple of meters larger...than the actual tower. The width would actually make it smaller than the tower here...meaning what Jackie destroyed cannot be even close to the large chunks.

Several meters taller and meters wider than that tower. It directly scales to the second biggest chunk and is still comparable to the largest. Again remember we're talking about small mountain tops and shockwaves.

I like how you proceed to not answer my question, but say some completely random shit.

Random? It's on point.

"Crack-head" Do you have a drug problem?

Anyways the feat would be done by the power surge of their Resurrecion essentially a shock wave destroying multiple city sized structures from dozens-100s miles away.

Why are 30 foot stone poles that stick out of a dome supported by nothing, anything but unstable? Your scan is literally showing us long round poles that are slimmer than skycrapers. It's no wonder nuclear blast shockwaves would crumble them.

30 feet? Poles? Supported by nothing?

Haven't seen downplaying this disgusting in a while, how refreshing.

Don't see how, kindly explain.

Already did but i see this is going nowhere.

And i'm always flattered when someone takes the time to make a meme for me, thanks sweetheart.