#1 Posted by ElderElijah190 (2044 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off for Escanor while ichigo and Aizen are in character.

All fighters starts at their peak.

Win by death,ko,decap or by bfr.

#2 Posted by FaradaySloth (10090 posts) - - Show Bio

Either on team 2 solo. Mismatch.

#3 Posted by RikuYamaha (1514 posts) - - Show Bio

monster aizen and dangai ichigo wait a minute for escanors "THE ONE" to go out and then they play ping pong with him.

#4 Posted by EcoBlitz (5107 posts) - - Show Bio

I’d back escanor. Ichigo’s best feat in this form is mountain level by scaling from vaping a rock formation a couple times taller and wider than him.

#5 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3628 posts) - - Show Bio

THE ONE should outright beat Ichigo and Aizen, but they may outlast his time limit.

Avatar image for madscientist224
#6 Posted by Madscientist224 (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

Either solo.

#7 Posted by KingGuinness (1893 posts) - - Show Bio

Escanor one shots both of them.

#8 Posted by JOVIOLMA (6716 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#9 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (4801 posts) - - Show Bio

Praise the sun but either solos in a mismatch.

This fight is terrible for Escanors pride he’s not gonna know what to do when they no sell his attacks then ignore him and have a rematch.

#10 Posted by Azureus (2714 posts) - - Show Bio

Escanor karate chops either of them and they split in half. The versions of the characters here have nothing that can even hurt him, and are vastly overpowered themselves.

#11 Posted by SkySanji (4909 posts) - - Show Bio

THE ONE should outright beat Ichigo and Aizen, but they may outlast his time limit.

@azureus said:

Escanor karate chops either of them and they split in half. The versions of the characters here have nothing that can even hurt him, and are vastly overpowered themselves.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
#12 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:
@worldofruin6 said:

@azureus said:

@kingguinness said:

#13 Posted by geeman2 (2006 posts) - - Show Bio

Escanor takes this.

#14 Posted by FaradaySloth (10090 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao. Featless ONE. Always will be featless.

#15 Posted by KingGuinness (1893 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth:

The One is featless? I'm guessing you ignored the chapter where he one shotted AM Meliodas by swiping his hand in front of him?

#16 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (4801 posts) - - Show Bio
@kingguinness said:

@faradaysloth:

The One is featless? I'm guessing you ignored the chapter where he one shotted AM Meliodas by swiping his hand in front of him?

Something either one of these characters can easily replicate.

#17 Posted by FaradaySloth (10090 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth:

Nah, that was the best moment in the fight, but what does this change exactly?

#18 Posted by KingGuinness (1893 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingguinness said:

@faradaysloth:

With their hill level strikes? Fat chance buddy.

#19 Posted by SkySanji (4909 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingguinness said:

@faradaysloth:

What!? In what reality?

#20 Posted by KingGuinness (1893 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingguinness said:

@faradaysloth:

Everything. AM Mel has better feats than Dangai Ichigo and Monster Aizen, and The One one shotted him with a karate chop. He splits Ichigo and Aizen in half.

#21 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (4801 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:
@leothegreatest said:
@kingguinness said:

@faradaysloth:

What!? In what reality?

Their above him using both feats and scaling but i don't expect you to admit this anytime soon.

#22 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (4801 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingguinness said:
@leothegreatest said:
@kingguinness said:

@faradaysloth:

With their hill level strikes? Fat chance buddy.

It's sad you used to be a sensible bleach debater now look at you.

That "hill" level feat is easily above mountain level meanwhile Escanor is actually featless buddy.

You're obviously scaling his physicals from Galan's feat in which case i can scale the duos physicals from chad's feat and they come out to be above the entire NNT cast.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
#23 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

Ignoring fanfic or fanboi logic, One Escanor can easily take on any one of them and might even take 1v2.

But they could outlast him.

#24 Posted by FaradaySloth (10090 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth said:
@kingguinness said:

@faradaysloth:

Everything. AM Mel has better feats than Dangai Ichigo and Monster Aizen, and The One one shotted him with a karate chop. He splits Ichigo and Aizen in half.

AM Mel doesn't have better feats.

In fact, he's featless too.

#25 Edited by FaradaySloth (10090 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023 said:

Ignoring fanfic or fanboi logic, One Escanor can easily take on any one of them and might even take 1v2.

THE ONE Escanor is one of the best examples of fanfics coming to life on the Battle Forums. In fact, nearly every NNT Character in the past 100 chapters is based on fanfic assumptions.

NNT ending is going to become a mess

#26 Posted by KingGuinness (1893 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest:

It's sad you used to be a sensible bleach debater now look at you.

I'm still a sensible Bleach character, I've just changed my opinion on them based on the evidence I've been presented with.

That "hill" level feat is easily above mountain level

No it's not.

Based on these scans, the hill is probably only 20 - 30 meters in height:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

They only destroyed half of this mind you, so only 10 - 15 meters of material was actually vaped. If you were to calculate this feat, the highest yield you'd get would be around multi-city block level, which is absolutely pathetic. Even in verse.

meanwhile Escanor is actually featless buddy.

I'm guessing you've never read the series before.

Morning Escanor was able to flash melt/partially vape all of Edinburgh Castle just by standing there:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

Edinburgh Castle is much larger than the hill Dangai Ichigo and Monster Aizen collectively half vaped, and Escanor instantly melted all of it with the passive heat radiating from his body. This effortless feat performed by the weakest version of Escanor is already better than most of Dangai Ichigo and Monster Aizen's feats, and if you upscale it becomes even worse.

You're obviously scaling his physical from Galan's feat in which case i can scale the duos physicals from chad's feat and they come out to be above the entire NNT cast.

Chad's feat is like town level. Galan was no selling and one shotting city level characters in base, and 50K Escanor threatened to obliterate Critical Over Galan with a casual strike.

#27 Edited by geeman2 (2006 posts) - - Show Bio

I love how we just deny the scale of the hill Ichigo vaped and add our own fanfic assumption that it's a mountain because it's based on the real world or whatever.

Also is a certain someone in this thread implying you can't scale Escanors physicals to someone he casually oneshotted in a far weaker state?

lets use the same way of scaling, in this case Mel split a mountain in half with a twig.

No Caption Provided

Reminder that this is hill level but somehow Ichigos feat is large mountain

#28 Posted by TourneyMaster (1730 posts) - - Show Bio

As others said, Ichigo hill feat is just that, a large hill. Escanor.wrecks.

#29 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18103 posts) - - Show Bio
@b_r023 said:

#30 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18103 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingguinness:

The statue of liberty is 93 meters.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Pretty sure the hill Ichigo vaped would at least be around that height looking at these pics.

No Caption Provided

#31 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (4801 posts) - - Show Bio

@geeman2:

No ones saying anything about real world mountains or saying Escanor doesn’t scale to Galan. And that last part makes it evident you don’t understand the context behind Ichigo’s feat.

Avatar image for antitheticalopinion
#32 Posted by AntitheticalOpinion (229 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichigo dies, Aizen outlast him until he can soul crush.

#33 Posted by geeman2 (2006 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest: PLEAse provide me with the 'context' that makes that feat mountain level or anything close actually.

#34 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18103 posts) - - Show Bio

@geeman2: If the wind pressure of the swing erased a hill hundreds of feet away (it wasn't a full power swing either), it is very likely that the potency of the direct swing would be at least small mountain level.

#35 Posted by FaradaySloth (10090 posts) - - Show Bio

@geeman2: Meliodas never split a mountain in half. That's very clearly your typical hill.

#36 Posted by FaradaySloth (10090 posts) - - Show Bio

@geeman2: If the wind pressure of the swing erased a hill hundreds of feet away (it wasn't a full power swing either), it is very likely that the potency of the direct swing would be at least small mountain level.

We know that Dangai=EOS Shikai Ichigo.

So Dangai's potency should easily be Island level, correct?

#37 Posted by JuzaCloud (3568 posts) - - Show Bio

@geeman2: how is that a mountain?

What you should is a hill in NNT. And where does it state he split that hill in half? Looks like he cut one side of it.

What Ichigo vaporized was something similar to Ayers rock, but not as wide at the base.

#38 Edited by geeman2 (2006 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: I mean we wouldn't know that until someone calcs it and if it had been calc's then I hope someone will link it for me.

I don't think that Ichigo is hill level lol that feat just isn't mountain level

Also can everyone please read my post again, fairly certain I said 'and using this same scaling.' I don't think that BOS Melodias is mountain level.

@juzacloud I mean you would know if you read the manga that he split it in half, he literally walks through the crack he made in the next panel

#39 Posted by Supermanthor (20464 posts) - - Show Bio

@geeman2 said:

@alextheboss: I mean we wouldn't know that until someone calcs it and if it had been calc's then I hope someone will link it for me.

I don't think that Ichigo is hill level lol that feat just isn't mountain level

Also can everyone please read my post again, fairly certain I said 'and using this same scaling.' I don't think that BOS Melodias is mountain level.

@juzacloud I mean you would know if you read the manga that he split it in half, he literally walks through the crack he made in the next panel

#40 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (4801 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingguinness said:

@leothegreatest:

I'm still a sensible Bleach character, I've just changed my opinion on them based on the evidence I've been presented with.

I'm sure you meant debater there and you're not. From the looks of it you're a full blown lowballer.

No it's not.

Based on these scans, the hill is probably only 20 - 30 meters in height:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

They only destroyed half of this mind you, so only 10 - 15 meters of material was actually vaped. If you were to calculate this feat, the highest yield you'd get would be around multi-city block level, which is absolutely pathetic. Even in verse.

1. Your scaling is abysmal.

2. The author called the structure a mountain.

3. Ichigo completely vaped it with air-pressure alone.

4. Ichigo wasn't even facing it

5. It was a parry not even an attack or swing.

6. It was done effortlessly. Anyone who wasn't being terribly disingenuous would understand this is obviously not Ichigo's max output.

I'm guessing you've never read the series before.

Read every single chapter I actually like the series and am really generous with the scaling. Then come people like you and ignore all bleach scaling and context and try to call someone who's above NNT characters "hill level".

Morning Escanor was able to flash melt/partially vape all of Edinburgh Castle just by standing there:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

Edinburgh Castle is much larger than the hill Dangai Ichigo and Monster Aizen collectively half vaped, and Escanor instantly melted all of it with the passive heat radiating from his body. This effortless feat performed by the weakest version of Escanor is already better than most of Dangai Ichigo and Monster Aizen's feats, and if you upscale it becomes even worse.

We were discussing how Escanor is featless when it comes to physical showings and you present to me a heat feat? And even try to put it above the duo's feats when it doesn't even hold a candle to things like LDR, Ichigo's cero or Aizen's Fraggors?

Chad's feat is like town level. Galan was no selling and one shotting city level characters in base, and 50K Escanor threatened to obliterate Critical Over Galan with a casual strike.

No character prior to Galan was city level.. Mels feat is below Chad's and the upscaling from Chad to the duo is massively above the upscaling from that mel or Galan to The One Escanor.

Chad wasn't even Espada level at the time meaning that feat is below the Espada who are leagues above Each other. All combined are still weaker than base Aizen, who's leagues below his Chrysalis form which is leagues below his Butterfly form which is leagues below his Monster form which is leagues below Dangai Ichigo.

The Gap from Chad to the top 4 Espada is more substantial much less the gap between the top 4 Espada and Base Aizen.

Dangai Ichigo also scales to Kenpachi who's meteor feat is still far above anything in NNT.

#41 Posted by Aristeaus (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is everyone focused on the hill thing? It was the biggest thing around. If a mountain was around, it would have gotten taken out as well, etc.

Do people seem to forget that SS Arch Kenpachi was casually slicing skyscrapers in half? Dangai Ichigo is wayyyy above Kenpachi here. Dude broke through time and space warping kido with physical strength, casually.

Im not sure either of them can beat Escanor, but lets not downplay Ichigo that far. Under the rules, Escanor shouldn't even be able to perceive them at all.

#42 Edited by geeman2 (2006 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean that feat is still hill level but it doesn't matter too much when Ichigo scales far beyond that.

#43 Posted by FaradaySloth (10090 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually tbh, why can't Ichigo and Aizen, y'know, just null Escanor's slash with their reiatsu. Both character's reiatsu is stronger than anyone's magic there in NNT...

#44 Posted by ElderElijah190 (2044 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol^^^

#45 Posted by ourmanuel (11970 posts) - - Show Bio

^^when you got no counter

Ot: ichigo and Aizen clean house.

It’s funny how something that was called a mountain, and whose size can’t be properly determined due to perspective, is being called a meager 93 meters.

Worst part is that it was due to the air pressure of a casual sword parry from ichigo.

#46 Posted by Yhwachkingsolo (140 posts) - - Show Bio

Escanor melt both of them like butter

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9011bc9c6e9
#47 Posted by deactivated-5c9011bc9c6e9 (616 posts) - - Show Bio

Dangai = True shikai he stomps, Aizen has Hogyoku, either solo

#48 Posted by TheEmperor95 (1554 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure why keep using the hill feat to gauge dangai ichigo. You don't even need to. If fraggor is multi mountain level than ichigo potency is mountain range+ since he casually overpowered 6 simultaneously

OT: escanor loses they will just outlast him

#49 Posted by Lordflawlez (1292 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest:

You are just a bleach fan boy who argue based on sentiments and that's bad

Am meliodas clearly outclasses dangai and monster aizen combined by a frikking lot, it would take an extreme level of fanboysm to say otherwise

The one Escanor probably has more power in one fist than the entirety of Ichigo and aizens body

He pretty much one shots both. Oh and am meliodas would stomp both too

#50 Posted by JDogg (970 posts) - - Show Bio

Pixel scaling is the most garbage way of debunking a feat. You really think these artist are scaling obejct especially large objects to the real life scale? Scaling in manga has never been consistent let alone properly scales to the actual size.

Mini rant over, either solo.