The Omnipotent MCU Captain America Vs achilles and leonidas(Read OP)!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By omriamar

Movie Versions, achilles ans his 50 myrmidons leonidas has his 300 full Gear but no bow and arrow, no morals win by death!!!

zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap dies

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seems like intentional spite...but I'll debate for the side you likely want to lose. Cap has excellent combat speed and he was taking out Outriders in the front lines. Aliens with superior speed, strength, and durability to humans (they were partly getting through the energy field). Outriders were able to swarm and overwhelm the Hulkbuster. Cap was taking them out left and right in the front lines even though he too was eventually getting overwhelmed. With humans, he can one shot them and they won't be overpowering him. Using his shield, he should be able to cut through them and avoid fatal wounds. He will likely take damage, but his protective suit could take repulsors and probably handgun bullets. With no morals, he'll be cutting them in half though and making a huge mess out of their corpse. The speed gap is significant. He can win this with difficulty.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rebake: ironically and this is no joke cap is my favorite comic book movie character after superman and it’s only cuz I like him I put him here to show he is the only movie street level that has a chance to win in this fight

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap with the Russo force can even solo the real world.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 rogueshadow  Moderator

Mismatch.