Alright folks here it is, the Nintento Trinity

Mario, Link, Samus
Mario, Link, Samus

VS

No Caption Provided

Take NOTE:

Round 1: Equipment for the Trinity

Mario- Ultra hammer and 1 super mushroom + Fire Bomb

Link- Hylian Shield and Master Sword + Hero's Bow(10 arrows, 5 Fire and 5 Ice)

Samus- Varia Power Suit and Arm Cannon + Charge Beam

Round 2: Trinity gets all their equipment/upgrades

No prep time

Win via death or KO.

Delek_Reap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Round 1 I'd give to Doomsday.

Round 2 Mario uses Mega Shroom, Super Star, Wing Cap, Metal Cap, Vanish Cap, Fire Flower, Ice Flower, Blue Turtle Shell, Penguin Suit, Tanooki Suit, Racoon Suit, Cape, Helicopter Shroom, Sledge Hammer, and Boomerang. He cannot be harmed by Doomsday, and can send a lot his way.

Link drinks Chateau Milk which gives him infinite magic for 3 full days. But before that he played the Inverse Song of Time, which makes time go half as quickly, but while still being able to move normally, thus giving him essentially 6 full days of infinite magic. He drinks Elixir Soup, giving him double attack power until he gets hurt. He then activates Nayru's Love, and the Magic Armor from Wind Waker, which will prevent him from taking damage until his magic runs out, while continuously draining it, but in case you forgot, it's infinite for 3 days. He puts on the Fierce Deity's Mask, Giant's Mask, Bunny Hood, Pegasus Boots, and Gold Gauntlets. He then equips the 3 fairies from Phantom Hourglass, and uses Z-Targeting to bombard Doomsday with large fiery super powered magic blasts. He also equips the Triforce of Courage from both the Child and Adult Timelines, and the Triforce of Wisdom from the Failure Timeline. Yeah, Doomsday's got nothing on Link.

Samus doesn't even matter on Round 2, but I'm only really saying that because I don't know a lot about her equipment and upgrades, as well as Link and Mario being able to handle it on their own.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 2 Mario uses Mega Shroom, Super Star, Wing Cap, Metal Cap, Vanish Cap, Fire Flower, Ice Flower, Blue Turtle Shell, Penguin Suit, Tanooki Suit, Racoon Suit, Cape, Helicopter Shroom, Sledge Hammer, and Boomerang. He cannot be harmed by Doomsday, and can send a lot his way.

Link drinks Chateau Milk which gives him infinite magic for 3 full days. But before that he played the Inverse Song of Time, which makes time go half as quickly, but while still being able to move normally, thus giving him essentially 6 full days of infinite magic. He drinks Elixir Soup, giving him double attack power until he gets hurt. He then activates Nayru's Love, and the Magic Armor from Wind Waker, which will prevent him from taking damage until his magic runs out, while continuously draining it, but in case you forgot, it's infinite for 3 days. He puts on the Fierce Deity's Mask, Giant's Mask, Bunny Hood, Pegasus Boots, and Gold Gauntlets. He then equips the 3 fairies from Phantom Hourglass, and uses Z-Targeting to bombard Doomsday with large fiery super powered magic blasts. He also equips the Triforce of Courage from both the Child and Adult Timelines, and the Triforce of Wisdom from the Failure Timeline. Yeah, Doomsday's got nothing on Link.

Samus doesn't even matter on Round 2, but I'm only really saying that because I don't know a lot about her equipment and upgrades, as well as Link and Mario being able to handle it on their own.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By XLR87T3

Link: The Past

Mario: The Present

Samus: The Future

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Wolfrazer
Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

What Samus can do is scaning Doomsday, then shoot him a super ice missile for frozing it and finish him with a power bomb.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Doomsday will have a resistance from being jumped on after being killed by mario

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Wolfrazer
Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Funsiized

THIS, WHOLLY GODS, THIS

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Doomsday stomps

Round 2: Team stomps

hart7668

Forum Posts