This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by MasterJohn (2664 posts) - - Show Bio

The entire clan of the Nightsisters, including all who ever existed in the Nightsisters go against Sidious.

Dathomiri Witches
Dathomiri Witches
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Who wins? Battle takes place in Dathomir, battle ends in Death or KO.

#2 Posted by Vaeternus (9558 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll go with the Night Sisters, Sidious is powerful to a degree but I think he'd struggle here honestly. That one nightsister looks like female version of Raiden almost lol with the hat and lightning haha. Kind of cool.

#3 Posted by MasterJohn (2664 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, no more posts?

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
#4 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (21616 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus said:

I'll go with the Night Sisters, Sidious is powerful to a degree but I think he'd struggle here honestly. That one nightsister looks like female version of Raiden almost lol with the hat and lightning haha. Kind of cool.

Exactly my thoughts!

#5 Posted by MasterJohn (2664 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@Vaeternus said:

Exactly my thoughts!

Who do you think wins?

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
#6 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (21616 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@Vaeternus said:

Exactly my thoughts!

Who do you think wins?

I'm not a Star Wars expert, but if this is EU Sidious, then he wins. If this is animated/movie Sidious, then he might lose.

#7 Posted by JediXMan (39559 posts) - - Show Bio

Palpatine.

#8 Posted by MasterJohn (2664 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

Palpatine.

Can you give me a reason why? How can he counter black magic?

#9 Posted by JediXMan (39559 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

@JediXMan said:

Palpatine.

Palpatine is more knowledgeable on the use of Sith Sorcery than they are. He possesses spiritual manipulation, essence transfer, and general Alchemy. He also possesses the power to drain and subjugate an entire planet of billions.

What have the Nightsisters done?

#10 Posted by SoA (6246 posts) - - Show Bio

if this is the comicverse versions, im gonna side with sidious , way more powerful than the nightsisters , and can force lightning at least 3 of them at a time , plus he is good with a lightsaber. i believe it was stated the nightsisters/brothers are a poor imitation of dark jedi. Palpatine would show em what true power looks like

#11 Posted by MasterJohn (2664 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

@MasterJohn said:

@JediXMan said:

Palpatine.

Palpatine is more knowledgeable on the use of Sith Sorcery than they are. He possesses spiritual manipulation, essence transfer, and general Alchemy. He also possesses the power to drain and subjugate an entire planet of billions.

What have the Nightsisters done?

Well, the Nightsisters utilize there power from Artifacts as well. The tailsman of Age, The tailsman of finding Tailsman of the Raven... I suggest reading book of sith: Secrets from the dark side.

They have amassed armies of undead, and creatured creatures of the undead also. Mother Zalem used an infinity gate to destroy Corucsant, but failed in the process. They also wiped out a whole species of kwa, and took over a Sith temple. This is driven from: the official star wars fact file, issue 139.

As a star wars guy, I think your supposed to know this. Here are the night sisters in combat.

Loading Video...

As seen in the video, they can craft a voodoo doll of Sidious, and simply use that to kill him.

#12 Posted by Phylos (3093 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a great battle, I'm a little torn though. Palpatine is going against an entire clan of practitioners that could probably be just as vicious as he.

#13 Edited by ShootingNova (25498 posts) - - Show Bio

............ :(

@MasterJohn: STOP. MAKING. MISMATCH. THREADS.

Palpatine simply Wormholes them out of existence, strikes hundreds of the most prominent ones down before any of them can react, enslaves their minds effortlessly, drains the life out of them effortlessly, smashes all their Voodoo dolls and turns them insane, fries them all with Sith Lightning, creates a Weather Storm that obliterates them, or annihilates them in virtually hundreds of other ways. Even if he gets killed, he can simply use Essence Transfer to take over Mother Talzin or somebody and the Nightsisters will simply bow to him.

As seen in the video, they can craft a voodoo doll of Sidious, and simply use that to kill him.

No, they can't. First of all, Palpatine is a master (and one of the greatest masters) of Sith sorcery, alchemy and so on.

Secondly, it will require an entire ritual for that to happen, they don't even have remotely enough time for that. Also, not all of them know the ritual, apparently only Mother Talzin does. So Talzin dies instantly, and this is no longer a valid option.

@Mercy_: @RazzaTazz: I don't know, but whoever of you get online first, lock this thread for severe mismatch, please.

Avatar image for deactivated-1358091
#14 Posted by deactivated-1358091 (2516 posts) - - Show Bio

Palpatine. Effortless curbstomp.

#15 Posted by ShootingNova (25498 posts) - - Show Bio

@SithLantern93 said:

Palpatine. Effortless curbstomp.

Finally, somebody aside from JXM etc. with common sense.