Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CairoV
The Mountain
The Mountain
Predator
Predator

Rules:

1. Ser Gregor Clegane is fully armoured, and angry.
  2. The Predator does not have cloaking technology, any thrown weapons, no shoulder cannon, arm bomb etc. He has decided to fight Gregor with honor (so to speak)
  3. This is a fight to the death.
  4. Book/Show version of The Mountain can be used, any live action film adaptations of predator can be used.
  5. Location: The Roman Colosseum.
No Caption Provided

Who wins?

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

The Predator gets another trophy.

CairoV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fun Fact: Ian Whyte played both Predator and The Mountain. :D P.S In the book The Mountain is 8ft tall or around there, he is a beast of a man, I think the predator is going to struggle here.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Frocharocha

@cairov said:

Fun Fact: Ian Whyte played both Predator and The Mountain. :D P.S In the book The Mountain is 8ft tall or around there, he is a beast of a man, I think the predator is going to struggle here.

Hmmmmm nope. Predadors can kill any prey if they don`t fuck around:

No Caption Provided

CairoV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By CairoV

@frocharocha said:

@cairov said:

No Caption Provided

That's not from a live action film. They always use their shoulder cannon as well usually.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

Gregor is capable of cr*shing a man's head in one hand, he's well into superhuman and pretty quick too, but you should specify which movie Pred this is, if it's 87 then Gregor probably wins, but against Wolf, Scar etc he loses

CairoV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gregor is capable of cr*shing a man's head in one hand, he's well into superhuman and pretty quick too, but you should specify which movie Pred this is, if it's 87 then Gregor probably wins, but against Wolf, Scar etc he loses

The predators from "Predators" get killed by a little guy with a samurai sword, so I don't see how they would take Gregor so easily. Wolf I see is pretty good taking out two aliens but he is about a foot smaller than Gregor, the height and possible weight difference might give him the advantage.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 rogueshadow  Moderator

@cairov said:

@rogueshadow said:

The predators from "Predators" get killed by a little guy with a samurai sword, so I don't see how they would take Gregor so easily. Wolf I see is pretty good taking out two aliens but he is about a foot smaller than Gregor, the height and possible weight difference might give him the advantage.

What do you want me to do, go through every single Predator committed to screen? You should just specify one in the OP, there are some he can take and some he can't.

CairoV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cairov said:

@rogueshadow said:

What do you want me to do, go through every single Predator committed to screen? You should just specify one in the OP, there are some he can take and some he can't.

Which is the strongest?

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 rogueshadow  Moderator

@cairov: From what I recall, it's probably between Scar and Wolf, haven't seen the AVP movies in a while though.

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Lord44
No Caption Provided

Predator Stomps

CairoV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cairov: From what I recall, it's probably between Scar and Wolf, haven't seen the AVP movies in a while though.

Both Scar and Wolf are about a foot smaller than Gregor, Wolf is at a disadvantage due to the fact that his armour consists of some netting. Scar is pretty well armoured but I don't think it will fair too well against the mountain, considering his little brother can chop straight through a sword, armour and then a guys arm off just imagine what Gregor can do.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

Don't think it matters so much which Predator it is, (without knowing terribly much about Gregor) the Mountain appears to be a man that prefers brute force over skill and finesse. The first Predator monstered Arnold with it's bare fists, the second one was pumped full of lead, nearly frozen and had it's hand chopped off before it was finally killed.

Add to this, it is very possible that he normally tall Predator will show up with one that matches Gregor's height.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cairov said:

No Caption Provided

Hey I see batman's head on that wall, I coulda sworn predator lost in the crossover ;)

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Predator.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frocharocha said:

@cairov said:

No Caption Provided

Hey I see batman's head on that wall, I coulda sworn predator lost in the crossover ;)

Yeah ,Predator crossovers are bit strange... Anyway, an Elder Predador agaisn`t the mountain would be an absolute stomp. Those guys hunt queens on a daily basis.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 rogueshadow  Moderator

@cairov said:

@rogueshadow said:

Both Scar and Wolf are about a foot smaller than Gregor, Wolf is at a disadvantage due to the fact that his armour consists of some netting. Scar is pretty well armoured but I don't think it will fair too well against the mountain, considering his little brother can chop straight through a sword, armour and then a guys arm off just imagine what Gregor can do.

Sandor cut people clean in half diagonally from shoulder to hip, he did that at the Battle of Blackwater, Sandor is possibly superhumanly strong in the show. Gregor >>> Sandor in strength, but Gregor has nothing to suggest he's particularly fast, not saying he gets stomped, but I think he'll lose due to inferior speed and skill.

thanoslover101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By thanoslover101

@cairov said:

@rogueshadow said:

Um maybe you should consider the fact that they are hindered by real life. Taking the book version of gregor against the movie version of the predator is pretty pathetic.Predators are obviously meant to be larger, but people can only get so tall. Look at gregor in the series, he is meant to be 7'10" in the book but his actor is over a foot shorter at 6'9".No gregor is not over 8 feet , look up the wiki page it says he is slightly below eight feet or just under 8 feet. The actor who played the predator is 7'2" and considering the giant cranium the predator had and that the actor was on lifts i would say the movie pred was around 7'11" at the top of the head, which is about the same size as book gregor and a foot over series gregor. In the movies however the predator has been rather inconsistent, you get beasts like the one in predator and avp 2,but you also get utter crap like the ones in predators. Then there are the pretty lame ones in predator 2 and avp.The predator in predator would definitely destroy gregor,book or series, in an unarmed brawl or with armor on, it was insanely strong and was tossing arnold like a toy. Avp 2 pred would crush gregor's helmet and skull into a pulp with his thumb and pinkie. To be honest all movie incarnations are stronger than gregor, gregor's greatest feat was slicing the head of a horse in one full powered blow with his greatsword. Considering the fact that xenomorph's are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more durable than horses, the predator would have to be at the very least 12 times stronger than clegane as it has ripped the head of a xenomorph from its body with relative ease, with its bare hands. Also in predators the yakuza man was skilled and quick, gregor is no where near as fast and is a lot more sluggish, he relies on his strength and size, which in this situation is rendered useless as the predator is larger and stronger than him. Considering the fact that the pred is definitely more skilled than him , it could impale him with a punch right through plate and chest and literally rip him in half with its massive strength advantage. But since it is fighting with honour it would use its blade and decapitate gregor after a rather tough fight.NOW, if you take the comic and book predator, just for fun since we are using book gregor, this is a curbstomp on a galactic scale. The comic predator is on average 9 feet tall and has a strength range of about 40 tonnes, its skin is tougher than kevlar and its extremely quick and can jump about 20 feet into the air on occasion. There have been preds flipping tanks for fun and tossing full grown bisons 20 feet into the air.This pred would toss gregor 40 feet into the air , catch him, crush him with his armor on into a ball and then rip him in half and use him as blu tack for his trophies as he was not even worth the effort. Pred STOMP and version of the mountain, movie or comic.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keep in mind the only reason The Mountain "Won" over The Red Viper was because Oberyn prolonged Clegane's death to hear him confess to the murder of Elia and her children and to publicly state that he did so under the orders of Tywin Lannister. The Viper could have killed Gregor at any moment. That's in the books as well as the TV Show. The Mountain is strong...but he can't handle an opponent that uses skill and speed effectively. A Predator could use a Glaive at least as effectively as Martell used his spear.

@frocharocha said:

@cairov said:

No Caption Provided

In the Crossover Batman won...but who is to say what may have happened in a different reality. This Predator also apparently killed Wolverine and Cyclops...as well as what could possibly be Etrigan and Magneto...so it would appear that this Predator is from a reality that is shared by DC, Marvel, and Dark Horse Characters.

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Ghetsiscmcvne

Predator stomps. Lets see the Mountain try and swing a Xenomorph around to break stone pillars. Clegane is just going to end up like that Xenomorph.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gregor is strong but regular humans can't really beat predators at their own game (strength)

Oberyn would do better

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cairov said:
@rogueshadow said:

Predators have a sense of honor, they will always fight their prey on equal terms, otherwise hunting would be pointless and boring since they are always above their prey in every aspect.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Predator blitzes!

Godzilla_BK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#24  Edited By Godzilla_BK

Predator will win but it won't be easily

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In a H2H fight, I'd back novel/comic Gregor. That guy is a monster. The fight in the show with the Hound ended up with Gregor straight up choking him out with little resistance.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By MErulezall
Hawkman180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Second battle thread that made me laugh Predator wins.