The Mountain vs Michael Myers (Halloween Ends)

• 63 results
chineseboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By chineseboi
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 1: H2H, human Mountain.

Round 2: H2H, zombie Mountain.

Round 3: Human Mountain gets a greatsword and Michael gets a kitchen knife.

Round 4: Same as round 3 except it's zombie Mountain.

Tony501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1) Myers. R2) Mountain. R3) Myers. R4) Mountain.

rarelandpupper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mountain wins all rounds from physical dominance.

chineseboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Token1300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Token1300

The mountain is a freak of nature but he’s never taken gun fire type weapons before to prove he has as great durability as Myers.

Mountain crushed heads easily but Michael did that as well in the movie. The mountain main thing is his strength, not much skill or intellect. Basically anther all brawn and no brain.

Myers on the other hand is a tactical killer and not to mention a freakin tank for gunfire. And strength wise ? The guy tore off a kitchen counter built into the floor n got one of his fingers blown off by a shotgun with no sign of fatigue or pain. Not to mention he was shot a few times in the movie earlier and walked away like nothing. They actually couldn’t take him down so the movie plot kinda ended him by being trapped in a burning house.

The guy is in his 50’s with a far better kill record than most of his past movies. Michael takes this. He isn’t Jason rival for nothing.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@token1300: Tank is a strong word, if he got his fingers blown off then he didn’t really tank the shot. Though that is a good pain tolerance feat.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 the_red_viper  Moderator

What are Michael's best feats? I assume Gregor has the advantages of size, reach and skill over him. While he was never one of the most skilled fighters he still had what it takes to duel the Hound for a while, even as a zombie. Is Myers a skilled fighter?

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By GeorgeWBush

The Mountain beats him to death

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mountain all rounds. Not really close, with the exception of round 3.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingofwakanda: How is R3 close when the other guy has the clear reach advantage with a sword compared to a knife?

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: Close is a relative term. It's closer than the other rounds. It's the only round Myers has a snowballs chance in, if he can dodge and get a knife to the jugular.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Full armored Mountain would beat Jason and Michael.

Put him against someone like Victor Crowley or Freddy in a straight melee brawl.

Token1300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Token1300

Since Michael still retains his strength he may still retain his speed as well

https://gfycat.com/tendermerrykentrosaurus

N as far as combat He’s actually shown to be more ruthless with his killing than he was in 1978 version. Michael has taken gunfire in 2018 version and it didn’t phase him. It took a police car running him over just to knock him out for a few mins. And when he woke up he showed no sign of damage, almost as if he was refreshed.

Mountain has never taken such damage.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Bump

Super_ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myers.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18  Edited By Wyldsong

Mountain, all day, every day. Similar physicals, more skilled, and a great sword versus a knife...if Busta Rhyme's gave Michael issues in hand to hand...yeah...

chineseboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: Michael has a better pain tolerance tho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: You can’t be serious with that last statement. Clearly someone didn’t watch the whole movie.

I’m not making a case for Myers against a full armored Jason Voorhees essentially, but the Busta Rhymes hoopla is outplayed and flat out false to begin with. I never understood why that was a knock on Myers to begin with.

Many slashers endure shots by non skilled victims all the time. The fact Myers took a kick to the head (from whom he absolutely manhandled with no issue in a later scene) from Freddy, really holds no weight.

Surprised you of all people would stick with that argument.

Besides that - OT: Mountain Voorhees wind unless Michael penetrates his eye sockets.

crackshotboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tony501 said:

R1) Myers. R2) Mountain. R3) Myers. R4) Mountain.

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1. Myers

R2. The Mountain

R3. Closer but Myers.

R4. The Mountain

I’m picturing a fight between them looking like that scene from Rob Zombie’s Halloween 2007 where that version of Michael fights that big guy in the bathroom.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Wyldsong

@sawed_off_it:

You can’t be serious with that last statement. Clearly someone didn’t watch the whole movie.

I've watched ever Halloween movie from beginning to end my friend. That said, for my thought process overall: Movie slashers in general have no business facing off against the majority of characters with actual skill, let alone characters with skill and similar stats. Regardless, the last comment that you are referring to was meant to be "tongue in cheek". I stated the real reasons the Mountain wins prior to that. The rest...the image of Busta Rhyme's kicking him popped into my head, made me laugh, so I added the ending bit=)

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chineseboi: Well, he has better pain tolerance than the living Mountain. Undead Mountain doesn't flinch a bit when being stabbed repeatedly or run through with a sword.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are Michael's best feats? I assume Gregor has the advantages of size, reach and skill over him. While he was never one of the most skilled fighters he still had what it takes to duel the Hound for a while, even as a zombie. Is Myers a skilled fighter?

No, Myer's is not a skilled fighter. He is good at stealth, and stalking, and generally holds a physical dominance advantage over baseline humans. The Hound could take him in my opinion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: Any interest in a CaV? Myers vs Sandor Clegane?

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't see Michael taking Zombie Mountain, he took a knife through the eye to the brain and was still going.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sawed_off_it: I am not the GoT debater my friend. You would have to speak with @the_red_viper. If I were to debate against Myer's, it would be with someone like Cassie Hack and Vlad or Ash Williams.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And still the Mountain...

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Wyldsong

@eredin12: I have been watching all of these horror films since I was a kid. I am well versed in horror movie slashers. You are highly, highly overrating these characters, especially when they all have had far more problems, with far less skilled opponents, and are generally beaten by them.

The fodder they have faced in those films, does not equate to the ability to beat anyone and everyone. Especially considering that in horror films, very little of the opposition is shown to be of the competent type nor very skilled. It's a bit of a well known horror trope I am afraid.

And I will level with you...I love horror movies/comics/novels. From the slasher to the monster to the gore to the psychological to the paranormal genres and so on. I am making a special effort as of late to keep my debates to horror based characters, and am still looking for a good opportunity to use the likes of Ash (amongst many others) in a CaV. I still have to be honest with my assessments though, and my original thoughts as laid, are not likely to change.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Wyldsong

@eredin12: Yes, you are still highly overrating them. The ability to take damage and come back from it, is a staple of horror movie slashers. The fact of the matter remains, they are still beaten by characters with far less skill and ability than the majority of characters they are placed against on these forums. You don't need to be Solid Snake to beat Myer's or the majority of movie slashers.

you know good guys need to win. And dont use ABC logic

This is not ABC logic. This is canon fact. They are beaten by far less skilled and capable characters than the Mountain. And they beat far less skilled and capable characters than the Mountain. The rules of their reality were not set by me, but all of this is canon fact. Blame their writers, but it does little to grant them the win against the characters they are often placed against on these forums. You want to talk ABC logic...I can talk about the "no limits fallacy" being presented for characters that are facing far less skilled opponents. Still though, you are going far outside the scope of Mountain versus Myers. Look, I stand by my words. These characters will generally lose out against characters of skill, but there are always going to exceptions and the occasional favorable match up for them. It still doesn't change the facts that slashers lose to unskilled opponents all the time.

Jason Stomped Boxing Champion

And this here...made me laugh. That was a high school to college kid, who knocked Jason to the end of a building after a series of punches. He wore himself before he could knock Jason off the building, and gave Jason a free hit...I remember the time Jason was beaten by a guy with a boat, a chain, and a heavy rock in a lake...the fact of the matter is, you can cite all of the examples that you like, but in the end, we can go to the end of these movies, and see where they are beaten by the final girl or guy, who is far less skilled than the likes of the Mountain.

Regardless, this particular discussion is not about other slashers. This is Myers versus the Mountain. So please, let's keep this on topic. Jason, the Creeper, Freddy and the rest have nothing to do with this. Just the big man in the Shatner mask with his knife. The Creeper, would beat regular Mountain, zombie Mountain, debatable, since he has slasher durability and such himself. Jason, moderately debatable, but he in no way stomps the Mountain, especially the undead version. Freddy, the Mountain is probably not going to take him in the dream realm, real world, living and undead Mountain, more than a debatable scenario.

The rest...again, keep to the topic at hand if you wish to debate it. Myer's versus multiple versions of the Mountain. With gear, without gear, undead version of the Mountain and so on.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Wyldsong

@eredin12 said:

@wyldsong:

"The fodder they have faced in those films, does not equate to the ability to beat anyone and everyone. Especially considering that in horror films, very little of the opposition is shown to be of the competent type nor very skilled. It's a bit of a well known horror trope I am afraid."

Mountain is fodder to them as well since does not have any durabiltiy to survive punch from Jason and Mike, Is much slower and less durable. And he only beated Fodder as well and he is not known for his skill. The only reason he beats people is because of his strength, and here he does not have that advantage. Mike beated entire police station, Jason stomped entire army with guns and many dangerous threats. They beated much more than just fodder, I am afraid.

"And I will level with you...I love horror movies/comics/novels. From the slasher to the monster to the gore to the psychological to the paranormal genres and so on. I am making a special effort as of late to keep my debates to horror based characters, and am still looking for a good opportunity to use the likes of Ash (amongst many others) in a CaV. I still have to be honest with my assessments though, and my original thoughts as laid, are not likely to change.

I understand what you siad, and i respect your opinion, but you like some other people are very understating slashers, Mountain gets stomped.

Oye. Durability matters little if the Mountain can counter attacks, hack off limbs and avoid attacks. Not to mention, the undead version, tanks blades through the gut and everywhere else as well as any other slasher, and is still as skilled as the living version. I could debate Cassie Hack and Ash taking down the majority of movie slashers, and even they would have issues with the Mountain, living or dead.

You may say we are underrating slasher's, but slasher's are historically overrated by much of the fanbase. I say this as a fan, and I came to this site with the attitude of Jason taking down the comic version of Batman. I have since tempered my views and thoughts on the matter. I look at things in a different manner than I used too. A lot of my fan favorites, just don't cut it in a lot of debates on this site.

You do you, you argue as you will on the fate of slasher's versus other characters. I used to do the same myself back in the day. I will not fault you for your views nor opinions. But as a horror movie fan...I still cannot agree with some of these opinions of yours. I had them back in the day, but have grown to view things a little differently with age.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Wyldsong

@eredin12: And your other response post, I may go back and review it, but the breaking down of every little thing, and labeling it...I've no energy to respond to it. When you open with the idea of "this segment I am highlighting here is not a debate", you will tend to lose your target audience. Not every single word is part of the debate. Some of it is just part and parcel of the idea of discussion and wordsmithing.

I've said my piece for the moment. You are overrating the slashers on this one, and are bringing up slashers that have no bearing on this battle. Again, you do you. I've been there, and I left that train of thought long ago.

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Michael because he is cooler.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gregor. 2018 Halloween was really good and I want to watch it again now.

Avatar image for deactivated-613e82c4b95f9
deactivated-613e82c4b95f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

The Mountain can cut Myers in half with a swing.

Myers can lift humans at best, but he still struggles with them at the very least when they actually fight back.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: I believe you would do a swell job. You seem very confident in Clegane (my favorite GoT character actually) and it would be fun to see how that plays out.

Who is Cassie Hack? From Hack and Slash?

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

I really do not, but you said almost all slashers would get beat by those characters and then i said why that is not true and why good slashers stomp all of the GOT fighters

You really do overrate them my friend, but I digress. What I specifically said was this:

Movie slashers in general have no business facing off against the majority of characters with actual skill, let alone characters with skill and similar stats.

This isn't even a strict commentary on slashers versus GoT fighters. This is a general statement of slashers versus a lot of characters with skill, but more importantly, this was even more of a commentary on this particular battle (hence the segment on character's with skill and similar stats, like the Mountain). Obviously, there are always going to be exceptions to this rule.

To be honest, if I cared more about the Mountain versus Myers, I might be inclined to continue a detailed discussion with you about this particular scenario, but to be honest, while I enjoy GoT, I just don't have the care to debate a GoT character. If we ever come to a disagreement on a character that I do care to debate with, then we can have at it. Until then, we each have differing opinions on this battle, and that is unlikely to change anytime soon=)

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Wyldsong

@wyldsong: I believe you would do a swell job. You seem very confident in Clegane (my favorite GoT character actually) and it would be fun to see how that plays out.

Who is Cassie Hack? From Hack and Slash?

I do appreciate it sir, but I just don't care enough about GoT to CaV with the characters. While I enjoyed the show and the novels, I just have no interest in debating them on the forums in general. I mean, compared to my usual efforts, this has been half-hearted on my part on this thread. I feel confident in my assessment, I just don't have the general "want" to break things down, and go at it feat for feat=)

And yes, Cassie is from Hack Slash. One of my favorite horror femme fatales=)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: Well I wasn't under the impression you put forth a lot of effort here. Being confident in your opinion on a normal thread is to be expected. My whole reasoning for representing Myers was to, hopefully, change the idea most users have of him.

@the_red_viper Would you want to rep Sandor?

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 the_red_viper  Moderator

@sawed_off_it: yeesh, if you think you can manage without bailing on me this time, maybe I would! ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 the_red_viper  Moderator

@sawed_off_it: The Bride vs Jet Li!

But yeah, we both bailed on each other lol. I'll consider the offer, it sounds interesting.