The Montana Family (Hannah/Tony) vs The Johns (Matrix/Rambo)

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000

No Caption Provided
SAY HELLOH TO THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS, CHAINSAWMACHINEGUN, YOU MUTH@FUCKAS!!!
Hannah looks like this also.

No Caption Provided
The Montanas run the underworld, they are the Kingpin family, they own every criminal in the world and they will try to take over the world.
And only two mens, could stop this.
John Matrix and John Rambo, they will use any weapon they know, they have all the weapons you could think and they are coming for them.
But the Montanas know, they are coming, thay have an army, that wiill try to stop our heroes.
Who wins this one?
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By sexy_merc

What's with your threads man?

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Crom-Cruach

No Caption Provided
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000
@Sexy Merc:@Crom-Cruach: It help if they ride unicorns over a rainbow, and they have flower ray powers?
O cmon, i write smart battles like my boxing tournament, to bad is now about, who have the best super powers.
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" @Sexy Merc:@Crom-Cruach: It help if they ride unicorns over a rainbow, and they have flower ray powers? O cmon, i write smart battles like my boxing tournament, to bad is now about, who have the best super powers. "
Hey, I said who would win. Not my fault people then brought up silver age sillyness...
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" @Sexy Merc:@Crom-Cruach: It help if they ride unicorns over a rainbow, and they have flower ray powers? O cmon, i write smart battles like my boxing tournament, to bad is now about, who have the best super powers. "
Hey, I said who would win. Not my fault people then brought up silver age sillyness... "
How Ali vs Superman could be silly?
Ali is the best, and he never does silly things.
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" How Ali vs Superman could be silly? Ali is the best, and he never does silly things. "
yes he does that's part of why he's awesome.
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000
@Crom-Cruach said:
" How Ali vs Superman could be silly? Ali is the best, and he never does silly things. "
yes he does that's part of why he's awesome. "
No, yo did not, you did not, say that.
right? i mean he is the man
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" No, yo did not, you did not, say that. right? i mean he is the man "
I did, part of what makes him cool is he can have fun with sillyness done about him like that ridiculous comic.
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Crom-Cruach said:
" No, yo did not, you did not, say that. right? i mean he is the man "
I did, part of what makes him cool is he can have fun with sillyness done about him like that ridiculous comic. "
Wait, that comic changed history
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" Wait, that comic changed history "
sillyness can change history.
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Crom-Cruach said:

" Wait, that comic changed history "
sillyness can change history. "
Are you calling revolutions silly'
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" Are you calling revolutions silly' "
depends on the revolution...
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By sexy_merc

You seem to have something going on with Hannah Montana.

; )

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#15  Edited By turoksonofstone

The Montanas win this in a bloodbath.

WoundingFactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By WoundingFactor

This is my favorite thread on the vine so far. The Montanas win

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sexy Merc said:
" You seem to have something going on with Hannah Montana.  ; ) "
Is the first one with Hannah Montana dude, the past one was with his alter ego, Miley Cyrus
@turoksonofstone said:
" The Montanas win this in a bloodbath. "
Any reason?
@WoundingFactor said:
" This is my favorite thread on the vine so far. The Montanas win "
Thanks dude!!!
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By King_Saturn
ha ha... man what the hell is this ??????
Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#19  Edited By Magian

????

Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@DeathpooltheT1000:

Ali was a very silly and did silly things, that how he became the most memorable boxer in history in the eyes of millions of boxing fans.
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King Saturn said:

" ha ha... man what the hell is this ?????? "

My idea for a new Comic, is about a a family, that at day are singers, like The Osmond Family, but at nigth they are drug dealers.

@Pr_Beyonder

said:

" @DeathpooltheT1000: Ali was a very silly and did silly things, that how he became the most memorable boxer in history in the eyes of millions of boxing fans. "

Ali was the best, even Bruce Lee say it once, he say, from all boxers, Ali was the best of all times by far.
You dare to say Bruce Was wrong?
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
"@King Saturn said:

" ha ha... man what the hell is this ?????? "

My idea for a new Comic, is about a a family, that at day are singers, like The Osmond Family, but at nigth they are drug dealers.

@Pr_Beyonder

said:

" @DeathpooltheT1000: Ali was a very silly and did silly things, that how he became the most memorable boxer in history in the eyes of millions of boxing fans. "

Ali was the best, even Bruce Lee say it once, he say, from all boxers, Ali was the best of all times by far. You dare to say Bruce Was wrong? "

When did I say Ali wasn't the greatest? 

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Pr_Beyonder: Never, but since the macGyver thing, i feel you and Bug, just try to get on my nerves
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" @Pr_Beyonder: Never, but since the macGyver thing, i feel you and Bug, just try to get on my nerves"

Bugs left the vine as soon as I came back to my normal level of business. 

The Macgyver thing was to protect you from being labeled as a troll,I know you aren't like that.I was trying to give you warnings that you were taking it way farther than it should have been.
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Pr_Beyonder said:
" @Pr_Beyonder: Never, but since the macGyver thing, i feel you and Bug, just try to get on my nerves"
Bugs left the vine as soon as I came back to my normal level of business.    The Macgyver thing was to protect you from being labeled as a troll,I know you aren't like that.I was trying to give you warnings that you were taking it way farther than it should have been. "
Why people thing i am a troll?
Just for the fact i like MacGyver to much, or for the fact i live under a bridge?
Thats racist.
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" @Pr_Beyonder said:
Bugs left the vine as soon as I came back to my normal level of business.    The Macgyver thing was to protect you from being labeled as a troll,I know you aren't like that.I was trying to give you warnings that you were taking it way farther than it should have been. "
Why people thing i am a troll? Just for the fact i like MacGyver to much, or for the fact i live under a bridge? Thats racist. "

1) I never accused you of being a troll,you were heading down that path though(if you continued with the MacGyver jokes,people would have begun to see you as a rbystji.) 

2)How's that racist?
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Pr_Beyonder said:
" @Pr_Beyonder said:
Why people thing i am a troll? Just for the fact i like MacGyver to much, or for the fact i live under a bridge? Thats racist. "
1) I never accused you of being a troll,you were heading down that path though(if you continued with the MacGyver jokes,people would have begun to see you as a rbystji.)  2)How's that racist? "
Is called a joke dude.
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" @Pr_Beyonder said:
" @Pr_Beyonder said:
1) I never accused you of being a troll,you were heading down that path though(if you continued with the MacGyver jokes,people would have begun to see you as a rbystji.)  2)How's that racist? "
Is called a joke dude. "

TH Macgyver thing or the racist thing?
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Pr_Beyonder said:
" @Pr_Beyonder said:
" @Pr_Beyonder said:
Is called a joke dude. "
TH Macgyver thing or the racist thing? "
Both of them, i love MacGyver, but i know there is no way he could beat Batman in a h2h battle.
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" @Pr_Beyonder said:
" @Pr_Beyonder said:
" @Pr_Beyonder said:
Is called a joke dude. "
Both of them, i love MacGyver, but i know there is no way he could beat Batman in a h2h battle."

Alright,I knew the Macgyver thing was a joke,I just wanted to make sure you wouldn't get carried away with it. 

Rbystji was one of the friendliest viners,he blew his Storm thing way out of proprotion,4000 posts later he's considered one of the biggest fanboys on the vine. Add another 6,000 and he got a perma ban.
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Pr_Beyonder said:
" @Pr_Beyonder said:
" @Pr_Beyonder said:
" @Pr_Beyonder said:
Is called a joke dude. "
Both of them, i love MacGyver, but i know there is no way he could beat Batman in a h2h battle."
Alright,I knew the Macgyver thing was a joke,I just wanted to make sure you wouldn't get carried away with it.  Rbystji was one of the friendliest viners,he blew his Storm thing way out of proprotion,4000 posts later he's considered one of the biggest fanboys on the vine. Add another 6,000 and he got a perma ban. "
He sound, like Vance Astro and a bunch of guys here.
Also, the storm thins is ridiculous, i once put her in a bizarre gaunlet, she was drunk and in a bikini, people hate me for that.
WoundingFactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By WoundingFactor
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" @Pr_Beyonder said:
" @Pr_Beyonder said:
" @Pr_Beyonder said:
" @Pr_Beyonder said:
Is called a joke dude. "
Alright,I knew the Macgyver thing was a joke,I just wanted to make sure you wouldn't get carried away with it.  Rbystji was one of the friendliest viners,he blew his Storm thing way out of proprotion,4000 posts later he's considered one of the biggest fanboys on the vine. Add another 6,000 and he got a perma ban. "
He sound, like Vance Astro and a bunch of guys here. Also, the storm thins is ridiculous, i once put her in a bizarre gaunlet, she was drunk and in a bikini, people hate me for that. "
How could anyone hate you for doing something so unarguably wonderful?
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@WoundingFactor: Some people dont have sense of humor and love a character to much.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#34  Edited By progenitorigin
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
"

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@progenitor said:
"
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

"
What he is going to do?
Kill them with his racist satanic powers?
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By progenitorigin
@DeathpooltheT1000: Lol.  He probably could.
Avatar image for reversenegative
ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#37  Edited By ReverseNegative

Dude, just.......WTF?

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@progenitor said:
" @DeathpooltheT1000: Lol.  He probably could. "
He goes drunk and call with his exwife, then he obtain extraracism power up.
@ReverseNegative said:
" Dude, just.......WTF? "
You know me, i have to do something original, even if hurts.

WoundingFactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By WoundingFactor
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" @WoundingFactor: Some people dont have sense of humor and love a character to much. "
Oddly (or perhaps not), about 1 in 12 spouse-abusers give the second half of that statement as their reason for their actions.
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@WoundingFactor said:

" @WoundingFactor: Some people dont have sense of humor and love a character to much. "
Oddly (or perhaps not), about 1 in 12 spouse-abusers give the second half of that statement as their reason for their actions. "
Once i try it with a police officer, because a woman decide to attack my with a kinife, then i punched the woman in the face, the bad thing , she was the wife of the oficcer.
Then i end on jail.
The story of my life
Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Ah man I missed the Hannah Montana episode where she meets cousin Tony

bootlicker8

Forum Posts