The Meta-Cooler army runs the gauntlet

Aesirion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Aesirion

The army from the movie, The Return of Cooler, runs a gauntlet against the strongest of Dragon Ball's characters.

In case you don't know, the subbed movie states there to be 10 billion Meta-Coolers.

Meta-Cooler Core and the Big Gete Star are hidden and cannot be accessed by any means. To counteract this, no more Meta-Coolers are produced throughout the course of the battle. After winning each round of the gauntlet, the destroyed Meta-Coolers are brought back, bringing them back to 10 billion.

Battle takes place inside the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, to avoid any planet busting attacks.

The Gauntlet:

1. Super Perfect Cell
  2. Majin Buu (Fat)
  3. Broly (2nd Coming)
  4. Super Buu
  5. Super Janemba
  6. Buuhan
  7. SSJ Gogeta
  8. Super Vegito
  9. Super Saiyan 3 Goku, Mystic Gohan and Super Saiyan 2 Enraged Vegeta (BoG)
  10. Super Saiyan God Goku
  11. Golden Frieza & Hit
  12. SSB Goku & SSB Vegeta
  13. Fused Zamasu (no Infinite Zamasu shenanigans. He gets evaporated, he dies)
  14. GoD Toppo & True Golden Frieza
  15. Blue Evolution Vegeta
  16. Ultra Instinct -Sign- Goku
  17. Jiren
  18. Ultra Instinct Goku
  19. Beerus
  20. Whis

Aesirion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

P.S.: The Meta-Coolers keep their regenerative powers and their pseudo-zenkai boost.

They can still replicate abilities similar to what they did to Instant Transmission in the movie, but the replicated abilities don't carry over to the next battle.

Aesirion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think you're giving Broly a bit too much credit for not even being Super Saiyan 3 level, though?

Aesirion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know, this is just the Broly from Second Coming, not the one from Super. I'm not sure if he's even strong enough to beat Mystic Gohan or Buu. Since the movies follow "stronger than the last villain" trope, Broly's not Hirudegarn level either.

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buu was able to turn an entire city of people into candy easily and the Meta-Coolers don’t have a counter for it.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By GangOrca

Stops at 2 assuming SPC doesn't use his solar system level kamehameha. 3 at the absolute max.

Thejdg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Each metal cooler is roughly the equivalent to two super saiyans. 20 billion super saiyans can go a long way here. I'd say they wouldn't get past superbuu because he can do his extinction beam

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Um... i want to point out cooler never copied instant transmission... he said he already knew about it. Just like frieza knew about it in the ToP and was unimpressed

Jack_Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They don't get past Cell.

omega_king13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dosen't make it past Cell and there is no way he's getting to anyone in DBS

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 takenstew22  Moderator

I honestly don't see them getting past 1 but that's alot of Coolers. Definitely not getting past 2 though.

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 2 and only beats Cell cause he can't bust and he'll eventually tire out before he downs them all. They could be infinite and never beat Majin Buu though. They would need Buu to stand still in teh air and let them focus all their ki on him.

Aesirion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Majin Buu have the firepower to obliterate the Meta-Coolers though? They all have pretty powerful regeneration that makes them stronger than before.