Avatar image for defiantarachnid
DefiantArachnid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By DefiantArachnid

Or just wishes them away, which counts as BFR and a win.

Avatar image for deactivated-1358091
deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Timmy without much trouble imo.

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 juiceboks  Moderator

Timmy takes away all their powers.

Let's assume Wanda and Cosmo can even do that to people of this caliber, Timmy still has to say the 6 word sentence and in that same time anybody else in this lineup could easily kill the three.

Avatar image for deactivated-1358091
deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@juiceboks: I doubt they would strike at an 8 year old boy and two childlike faires.

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: And if you want to go that far, it takes about 3-5 seconds for wish to be "confirmed" or so. And does he even have his fairies? A net over Wanda/Cosmo and they're useless.

JwwProd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The multiverse explodes......................

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Auction_Sniper

And when Timmy's parents were superhuman, he couldn't even strip them of their power, so how would he be able to strip anyone else of their power?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 juiceboks  Moderator

@sithlantern93 I doubt Galactus would care whether he kills a silly 10 year old and two idiotic magical creatures.

@auction_sniper Exactly. For two planetary level fairies they've got some pretty stupid weaknesses.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Timmy Turner has never used his wishes against anyone close to the power levels of the opponents he's facing in this battle, so the result is variable. A fully fed Galactus would no doubt crush Thor and his silly Asgardian crap, while Superman Prime 1mil bitch-slaps The Mask across the Milky-Way. It comes down between Galactus and Supes, in which Big-G would drain Superman of all his solar energy.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Jeez I haven't watched that show in years....his fairys have rules and limits so I think he's a non factor....probably RK thor or Big G

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

that baby could transport the whole of japan to Timmy's bedroom, that is some powerful reality bending. certainly that could beat the mask

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

If timmy wishes them awy they just go to that island remember?

And timmy can't directly hurt them anyway, his best bet is to give himself as many buffs as possible before or during fight.

Btw you forgot Alien x.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 juiceboks  Moderator

that baby could transport the whole of japan to Timmy's bedroom, that is some powerful reality bending. certainly that could beat the mask

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now imagine him not screwing around..

FANNYBUSTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Timmy Turner has never used his wishes against anyone close to the power levels of the opponents he's facing in this battle, so the result is variable. A fully fed Galactus would no doubt crush Thor and his silly Asgardian crap, while Superman Prime 1mil bitch-slaps The Mask across the Milky-Way. It comes down between Galactus and Supes, in which Big-G would drain Superman of all his solar energy.

Not with Toon Force on.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@juiceboks: oh. i am out of words. that is just incredible

Dewin50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now mask would't K.O/Kill anyone instantly since he would't be serious (He never is) and he would Toy around ALOT the entire fight, However in the end he would be the only one left standing since no one can beat him with the Toon Force.

Now Supes 1mil may be able to beat the mask if he tricks him into taking the mask of, witch is a possibility.

The 3hours of prep would't do nothing for Mask since either since he probably would use that time to eat and banana and haras some random people instead of planning

Before Timmy even thinks of his wish the Universe would blow up due to the fallout of the other combatants

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not saying Timmy can drain them but i doubt G is going to try and destroy a kid before trying to kill Thor who he knows is a threat and a Golden guy who just knocked him on the floor.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@retconcrisis said:

Let's assume Wanda and Cosmo can even do that to people of this caliber, Timmy still has to say the 6 word sentence and in that same time anybody else in this lineup could easily kill the three.

QFT

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 juiceboks  Moderator

I'm not saying Timmy can drain them but i doubt G is going to try and destroy a kid before trying to kill Thor who he knows is a threat and a Golden guy who just knocked him on the floor.

Why not dispose of the unnecessary nuisance to focus on the actual threat? And who says he has to strictly kill Timmy? Or kill them at all?

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big G or Timmy id he can say his wish.

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very hard...id say stalemate.

Avatar image for raimundopedrosa
RaimundoPedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Incorrect. Timmy became Galactus in one episode. This comes down to Timmy and The Mask, two experienced toon force users. By the way, Timmy's godparents created a universal bomb, so Timmy's by no means outmatched here.

Timmy without much trouble imo.

@retconcrisis said:

Timmy has a Galactus form AND has reality warped the freaking writers before.

@thetruthiii said:

Not with Toon Force on.

The Mask owns them all, except Timmy, who can wish for Mask's powers to be his own. Timmy got the power of Galactus in one episode and then Cosmo and Wanda took the power away... so, Timmy wins without any trouble. He can just wish that they were all chocolate shake, to be honest.

sentryman555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the Mask has prep and knows timmy can wish for anything, then with his toon powers, he could take away timmy's mouth before he makes his wish and then net cosmo and wanda. Just like that Timmy is out of the running.

RaimundoPedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the Mask has prep and knows timmy can wish for anything, then with his toon powers, he could take away timmy's mouth before he makes his wish and then net cosmo and wanda. Just like that Timmy is out of the running.

Well, that IS correct, but one thing: Timmy's toon force is on par with and just as good as Mask's toon force and that's WITHOUT taking into accounting his massive reality warping fairies. Plus, all of Timmy's wishes from the past each have toon force equitable to that of The Mask... now, imagine Timmy's Popeye, Galactus, and Elmer Fudd+Bugs Bunny form together combined with his fairies' reality warping, especially Poof, who doesn't need Da Rules... and imagine him without Da Rules... Toon forcex3+massive high end reality warping> toon force. I think that Timmy wins, unless, as you said, Mask gets the net.

sentryman555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sentryman555 said:

Well, that IS correct, but one thing: Timmy's toon force is on par with and just as good as Mask's toon force and that's WITHOUT taking into accounting his massive reality warping fairies. Plus, all of Timmy's wishes from the past each have toon force equitable to that of The Mask... now, imagine Timmy's Popeye, Galactus, and Elmer Fudd+Bugs Bunny form together combined with his fairies' reality warping, especially Poof, who doesn't need Da Rules... and imagine him without Da Rules... Toon forcex3+massive high end reality warping> toon force. I think that Timmy wins, unless, as you said, Mask gets the net.

You have blown my mind lol. But I'll agree. It's unlikely Mask will be able to net the fairies in time. So Timmy has this.

RaimundoPedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raimundopedrosa said:

@sentryman555 said:

You have blown my mind lol. But I'll agree. It's unlikely Mask will be able to net the fairies in time. So Timmy has this.

Haha yeah :) I mean, toon force at Mask/Bugs/Popeye/Droopy level is already insane, you know? Now, Timmy has that kind of toon force and also insane reality warpers by his side. While my respect definitely goes out to the crazy reality warpers like Bugs, Popeye, Mask, and Droopy, I think that people seem to forget how powerful of a toon forcer Timmy is, too, you know? And also, Timmy has acquired the exact powers of these guys in the past before.

Nega Chin might be considered potentially on Popeye's tier, but I'm not sure; he beat up the writer before, too, just like Popeye did, so what do you think?

Nuffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Timmy Turner

The Mask

SP1M

Galactus

Rune King Thor

sentryman555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sentryman555 said:

@raimundopedrosa said:

@sentryman555 said:

Haha yeah :) I mean, toon force at Mask/Bugs/Popeye/Droopy level is already insane, you know? Now, Timmy has that kind of toon force and also insane reality warpers by his side. While my respect definitely goes out to the crazy reality warpers like Bugs, Popeye, Mask, and Droopy, I think that people seem to forget how powerful of a toon forcer Timmy is, too, you know? And also, Timmy has acquired the exact powers of these guys in the past before.

Nega Chin might be considered potentially on Popeye's tier, but I'm not sure; he beat up the writer before, too, just like Popeye did, so what do you think?

I'm not sure about Nega Chin. The crazier thing is he's just another part of the reality warping powers timmy has. So anything Nega Chin can do we could assume Timmy or at least Cosmo and Wanda can also do. Which pretty much makes Timmy god here if he can not only break the 4th wall but affect the real world too. I don't know a lot about Popeye so I'm not sure what's the zaniest he's ever gotten.

RaimundoPedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By RaimundoPedrosa

@raimundopedrosa said:

@sentryman555 said:

@raimundopedrosa said:

@sentryman555 said:

I'm not sure about Nega Chin. The crazier thing is he's just another part of the reality warping powers timmy has. So anything Nega Chin can do we could assume Timmy or at least Cosmo and Wanda can also do. Which pretty much makes Timmy god here if he can not only break the 4th wall but affect the real world too. I don't know a lot about Popeye so I'm not sure what's the zaniest he's ever gotten.

Haha yeah. Just for the record, though, Nega and Timmy are both fourth wall breakers. Nega beats up the writers and editors and maintains his toon force. Timmy, on the other hand, FLAT OUT REALITY WARPS HIS WRITERS, EDITORS, AND RANDOM HUMANS IN OUR WORLDS! Timmy is broken as hell lmfao! And he also has a Bugs Bunny, Elmer Fudd, Galactus, and Popeye form... talk about toon force gone wild(er) XD

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mask should win here