No Caption Provided

Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@noobkiller: I would go with ca superman, marquis wrecks any other form superman can achieve

And every regular supermen together bring 50 of them marquis still wrecks

Voice_of_Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a tough one. I'd go with cosmic armour supes. But it is far from easy.

Avatar image for larcadedragneel
LarcadeDragneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobkiller: I would go with ca superman, marquis wrecks any other form superman can achieve

And every regular supermen together bring 50 of them marquis still wrecks

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump this one.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Marquis.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Marquis, 10/10.

Ilikecomics291

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marquis destroys

acebomb98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marquis was stated to have created beings so powerful that made Galactus look like an insect so he probably wins.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Sungsam

CAS Supes crushes Marquis of Death.

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

CA Sup aka thought robot curbstomps

Ilikecomics291

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marquis is a multiversal threat his only weakness is plank temperature the temperature when the big bang happened

So no speed wins because this guy can change reality and make superman into a crippling old dude

askujdnakjsd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm, Marquis views celestials as puppets who view mainstream as fiction.

Bloodlusted cosmic armour ate his brains in the fight with mandrakk.

And won since, he made dax kill zillo to create the much needed window of opportunity. CAS also was damaged by a universal attack(10 Bill sun's is actually solar system,wait)and mere stories of the multiverse. Marquis was taking people out of their stories and making them fight for him. He was literally handpicking people, deities from the time stream (fiction)

That's enough proof that he can't actually keep track with and survive that assembling hyperstory. More proof? He was damaged beyond repair and fell. Monitors were affected with time as well during FC. Marquis has multi layered time travel in his belt as just something casual.

Marquis of death clobbers.

He actually died because he faced himself and defeated him and then an amped af f4 and some other high tier. And doom to just end him.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm gonna say Marquis, because CAS is trash.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

as trash as cas is he is leagues above marquis

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MoD was only Universal, where is all this wank coming from? have people not read the comic?

Giojoestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: how is the marquis only universal when he gained control of beings like eternity and other beings who transact on levels where galactus, thanos, and odin are considered but mere insects

Fanboy7mode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cas

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@giojoestar: The Eternity he took control of was a physical embodiment of the Universe, so not sure what you're talking about.

AnnamalHouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marquis of Death got this.

This guy was a beast. And definitely more impressive then anything CA Supes ever did. Armour gets demolished worse then when mandrakk faught him

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MoD

FlashFyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By FlashFyr

CAS is the very concept of NLF and PIS according to Final Crisis.

Giojoestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@giojoestar: MoD after years of venturing space only learned how to warp reality on a Universal scale as he says so himself over here.

No Caption Provided

He was only Universal, he literally admits it himself.

Also, are you seriously suggesting that the likes of Thanos, Odin and Galactus were able to significantly weaken MoD while he was using abstract beings who you claim are Multiversal? yeah no buddy, he was using Universal abstracts who barely stood up to beings like Galactus, Odin and Thanos lol, beings who CaS would pimpslap without even noticing or breaking a sweat.

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm gonna say Marquis, because CAS is trash.

This

Giojoestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: nothing in the scan mentions or even states that the marquis of death caps at the universal scale , in fact the scan even shows clyde wyncham who is the younger version of the marquis of death knocking out both molecule man and a watcher whom are both universal constants upon his awakening. I don't see how clyde conquering time and space as admitting he is only universal tbh. I'm not suggesting odin, galactus, nor thanos were able to weaken the marquis of death, nothing even indicates that those universal abstracts were able to barely hold their own against them, they were nothing but pawns in their interdimensional battle, for all we know clyde could have spawned other beings that are on the same level as the abstarcts. It was all clyde that weakened the marquis of death, not galactus or odin, which likely suggests that his past self is not far from his current level. I claimed an m body of eternity to be multiversal yes whilst showing proof of it, and even then odin as well as galactus are not far from multiversal levels. Galactus is on the same level as the celestials, these same celestials are more powerful than kubik whose battle with the super adaptoid would have shredded all of existence extending to infinite dimensions and adjacent universes. Cosmic armor superman does slap still yes

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@giojoestar:

nothing in the scan mentions or even states that the marquis of death caps at the universal scale ,

No, it shows that after becoming MoD, he was only able to master time and space on a Universal scale, as he uses the term "reality" to define his journey, which is a Universal feat lol.

in fact the scan even shows clyde wyncham who is the younger version of the marquis of death knocking out both molecule man and a watcher whom are both universal constants upon his awakening.

Show me a single scan of his realities Molecule man and Watcher performing Universal feats and I will concede.

I don't see how clyde conquering time and space as admitting he is only universal tbh.

He conquered time and space in his own reality after billions of years, how is that not clear enough?

I'm not suggesting odin, galactus, nor thanos were able to weaken the marquis of death, nothing even indicates that those universal abstracts were able to barely hold their own against them,

Wdym? he literally says he was weakened in the next panel.

No Caption Provided

they were nothing but pawns in their interdimensional battle,

Yeah, the same "pawns" managed to weaken him to the point where he got rekt by Human Torch going planck temp, he couldn't even get up after that, are you seriously suggesting that Galactus, Odin and Thanos have the power to do that but not CaS who is definitely Multiversal?

for all we know clyde could have spawned other beings that are on the same level as the abstarcts.

We never saw it happen, there's absolutely no reason to believe it happened because it didn't happen.

It was all clyde that weakened the marquis of death, not galactus or odin,

Not really, they did not use their own powers to fight, they used the powers of other beings to fight, which is why he called it an interdimensional battle, if they used their own powers, there would be no reason to show them controlling those beings.

which likely suggests that his past self is not far from his current level.

He literally spent billions of years for a reason...

I claimed an m body of eternity to be multiversal yes whilst showing proof of it,

We go by current showings, current Eternity (m-bodies) are not Multiversal, they are children of the real Eternity who are only Universal, and this has been the case for centuries now.

No Caption Provided

and even then odin as well as galactus are not far from multiversal levels.

Lol. Do you even know what Multiversal is?

Galactus is on the same level as the celestials,

The same Celestials who got rekt by their own creation and the Necro sword? both of which are not even Universal? yes yes, very powerful indeed.

these same celestials are more powerful than kubik

That doesn't apply anymore and it never did if we go by feats, statements don't mean anything when the same Celestials constantly get rekt by Universal beings such as FR.

whose battle with the super adaptoid would have shredded all of existence extending to infinite dimensions and adjacent universes.

Again, thats a statement, he never fought Kubik, he simply stated what would happen which is not reliable whatsoever since Super Adaptoid had never demonstrated htat kind of power in his entire run.

Cosmic armor superman does slap still yes

Cool.

olajoe1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if MOD was Multiversal CASupes Still Stomps

Giojoestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Giojoestar

@rampagethefirst:

@giojoestar:

No, it shows that after becoming MoD, he was only able to master time and space on a Universal scale, as he uses the term "reality" to define his journey, which is a Universal feat lol.
it wasn't on a universal scale though, you see all those parallel earths/realities? he was conquering space and time in general which refers to the multiverse and he was doing it while he was clyde

Show me a single scan of his realities Molecule man and Watcher performing Universal feats and I will concede.
I said that they were universal constants, as in that they are necessary in the universe but anywho here's a scan stating that the watchers and the celestials have been engaged in a war for countless of millenia in every level of existence http://2.bp.blogspot.com/wsFxXYCpB2hNBb_nJS4ki0kNmae8_ytxkNo6TN2hNwl1GfMZcHm43R3jOtwsQ6fUfJNsakTKZhgm=s1600
since this was molecule man that existed in the 2000's era, its safe to say this was the cosmic cube molecule man and non sentient cosmic cubes at the hands of others are capable of restoring a crumbling multiverse https://imgur.com/a/Mz0pD, if you want more refer to the trans multiversal feat since that too was a cosmic cube molecule man, it was also stated by kubik that he and and molecule man are equal https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/23992/4740182-ff-an%2327-50.jpg, here's another scan showing the beyond verse in kubiks hand http://2.bp.blogspot.com/8AEAEELXsjafaWXnmx2TdLrbsqxsW6lF2T_OwqL1Qx7edoc2C7AJL8fgap1WECFODwv2whHzWxNi=s1600

He conquered time and space in his own reality after billions of years, how is that not clear enough?
Time and space was referring to the multiverse in that scan, proof is you can see multiple realities/earths, how did you even misinterpret the scan?

Wdym? he literally says he was weakened in the next panel.
Actually read the whole sentence before replying with something unrelated to what I said

Yeah, the same "pawns" managed to weaken him to the point where he got rekt by Human Torch going planck temp, he couldn't even get up after that, are you seriously suggesting that Galactus, Odin and Thanos have the power to do that but not CaS who is definitely Multiversal?
Again as I said they weren't the ones who weakened him, do you see them fight the marquis of death? No, they were only fighting the pawns who the marquis of death was controlling. It would make much more sense for clyde to be the one who weakened the marquis of death as they were the ones behind the battle. Yet I've never even said nor brought up cosmic armor superman so how did you even come up with that conclusion?

No Caption Provided

We never saw it happen, there's absolutely no reason to believe it happened because it didn't happen.
Yet we never even saw the abstracts fight against odin or galactus, so how can you say that the universal abstracts barely stood up to beings like Galactus, Odin and Thanos.

Not really, they did not use their own powers to fight, they used the powers of other beings to fight, which is why he called it an interdimensional battle, if they used their own powers, there would be no reason to show them controlling those beings.
then how do you suggest clyde got knocked out? its called an interdimensional battle because they were fighting in another dimension while their physical bodies remained in the universe were they ecountered each other, having control of other beings aren't their only powers, besides the fight only lasted 2 pages so what's there to assume that they weren't using their own powers against each other

He literally spent billions of years for a reason...
There's wasn't any specific reason behind it, he only crisscrossed the multiverse and after so many years he turned into the marquis of death, there's mention of him needing to take time for him to gain as much power as he is as the marquis of death

We go by current showings, current Eternity (m-bodies) are not Multiversal, they are children of the real Eternity who are only Universal, and this has been the case for centuries now.
Can you show proof that the m bodies as of today are nowhere near multiversal? m bodies of eternity are the personifications of the universe, doesn't mean that they have power only on a universal scale, superman's physical structure is the same as those of humans, doesn't mean that his only limited to the norms of human capabilities. So far I've proven through scaling that m bodies of eternity do have multiversal ap since there wasn't a totality of eternity back then, as proof here kubik and kosmos outgrew eternity which was then living universe and crossed the fourth dimensional barrier https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-20e007b088e63b967bec980cceeeb1d4.webp. True eternity is omniversal while m bodies of eternity are multiversal in ap, simple as that

Lol. Do you even know what Multiversal is?
Any problem with what I said?

The same Celestials who got rekt by their own creation and the Necro sword? both of which are not even Universal? yes yes, very powerful indeed.
lol any fictional character are susceptible to low ends or even pis, humant torch even disintegrated nyx the multiversal embodiment of the dark, celestials are no exception. Fact is celestials possess transfinite levels of power as stated by kubik https://www.hoodedutilitarian.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Inf.jpg and I've already shown how powerful kubik is. How is the necrosword not even universal?

That doesn't apply anymore and it never did if we go by feats, statements don't mean anything when the same Celestials constantly get rekt by Universal beings such as FR
You mean franklin richards? only universal? lol. Here's a respect thread of franklin richards, its a long read but this consistently puts franklin far above universal https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:The_2nd_Existential_Seed/Franklin_Richards_Respect_Thread#Another_Scaling_M

Again, thats a statement, he never fought Kubik, he simply stated what would happen which is not reliable whatsoever since Super Adaptoid had never demonstrated htat kind of power in his entire run.
Again, kubik=molecule man who performed a trans multiversal feat so it's not too farfetched to say that the supposed feat would've been possible

Cool.
Yes

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#31  Edited By ProfessorRespect

Anyone who uses VsBattles as a legit source for power scaling or capabilities should be laughed at and opinion tossed in the trash

Avatar image for deactivated-63c1a72900876
deactivated-63c1a72900876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Plot Bot wins because he is the Plot.

Giojoestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diarrhearegatta: woah that wasn't even a profile dude, that was a respect thread made by a single member, anyways the staff didn't even accept it

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@giojoestar: If it got rejected by the same dudes who endorse Solar System striking Wolverine and Multiversal Castlevania Alucard, you know it's automatically mega trash

Giojoestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Giojoestar

@diarrhearegatta: I'm not sure I've ever seen The 2nd Existential Seed say or even argue that. He mostly tries to upgrade marvel's cosmic levels and dragon ball but Alucard or street tier characters? I have yet to see him argue. Anyways his propositions on franklkn are being reevaluated again but to a much lesser tier

Edit: Damn you probably won't even bother reading this but I totally misinterpreted what you said lol. It got rejected because the guy was arguing for a hyperverse level franklin but there wasn't enough input by the staff so it had to be closed

Avatar image for manofmanynames2
ManOfManyNames2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marquis of Death stomps.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marquis stomps because CAS is fodder.

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CAS stomps he’s far behind multiversal also he is the no limit fallacy of the hero always wins and MOD was mopped by the hero aswell etc CAS wins

LogicBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CAS adapts to everything Marvel has and blinks it. MOD included.

physicalculturi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By physicalculturi

Ithink CaS wins. Even if we ignore his scaling above the plot, his authors, and stories.

Tol29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: you such a fool, how can some whole can summon abstract beings from different realities or point in time not multiversal, obviously he his, like what are you saying.

Tol29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Tol29

@harrisonmesko: your logic is stupid cas is from another comic how can his plot work on a marvel comic character like some people don't just know how plot works.

Tol29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logicbomb: like you just says he win you not even thought about there capability, like you logic doesn't even make sense, being able to summon any being is far superior to adapting ability even plot does work on character that is from another comic book universe.