the Mad Titan Thanos (composite) VS Featherine Augustus Aurora

• 149 results
#101 Posted by TakenStew22 (4301 posts) - - Show Bio

@mygod101 said:
@takenstew22 said:

@rothschild_banker: How powerful is FAA anyway? Is she Multiversal, Outerversal, Omniversal, etc? Also, since this is composite Thanos, the IG and Cosmic Cube could possibly give him some extra power.

Just know she is powerful enough to Solo Marvel casually.

She had reached the absolute top of the cosmology and met with god. This is why she solos, Because she managed to survive the Creator, the Being that all meet at the end of there journey, and get erased. When you meet the creator you lose your sense of self and your idea of being. GOD in her verse=OG TOAA, the fact she survived seeing her creator, with a memory Device it saved her from getting completely obliterated.

This is a feat no one in Marvel can do.

Spiderman met TOAA once IIRC.

#102 Edited by kilgpmktra (1008 posts) - - Show Bio

@takenstew22: Not only did he meet him, he was able to perceive his existence (despite the homeless man proving he was god through sheer power) and have a full on conversation with him without disappearing into nothingness.

Deadpool and the FF did the same as well.

Therefore, Spider-Man > Featherbag

#103 Posted by TakenStew22 (4301 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5cdf8e3e9b353
#104 Posted by deactivated-5cdf8e3e9b353 (646 posts) - - Show Bio

@takenstew22: Not only did he meet him, he was able to perceive his existence (despite the homeless man proving he was god through sheer power) and have a full on conversation with him without disappearing into nothingness.

Deadpool and the FF did the same as well.

Therefore, Spider-Man > Featherbag

the difference here is God almost erased Featherine existence. Did TOAA do that to spiderman? GG you lost again.

#105 Posted by TakenStew22 (4301 posts) - - Show Bio

@mygod101 said:

the difference here is God almost erased Featherine existence.

Can I see a scan?

#106 Posted by Coona34 (53 posts) - - Show Bio

featherine blinks

#107 Edited by kilgpmktra (1008 posts) - - Show Bio

@mygod101: Featherine is halted by this "creator” provided that she were to go past that last boundary, she would be part of whatever lies there and no longer herself. At least that’s what Lambdadelta said

Nothing attenpted to Erase anybody. It's truly their very own choice. You making up stuff like "memory device prevents this" is headcanon.

I'm simply playing by your standards. If your entire point is who is more grounded by coming to and seeing god, then even Adam Warlock is above Featherine, since he actually took Thanos and himself to that plane of existence

Your arguments for her winning are poor.

#108 Posted by deactivated-5cdf8e3e9b353 (646 posts) - - Show Bio

@mygod101 said:

Can I see a scan?

LMFAO.... First did you see how I one shotted that Kid? I told them not to challenge me because I can easily one shot them in debates.

No Caption Provided

Stated that Voyagers are Frightened that the ends of their own Journeys mean becoming a Creator.

No Caption Provided

stated here they get erased and lose even the restriction of their own meaning.

On top of this Featherine has Plot Manipulation:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

so that is a Double head shot to dude, I hope this teaches him a lesson never challenge me with something so foolish.

#109 Posted by TakenStew22 (4301 posts) - - Show Bio

@mygod101: Thanks for the scans. I'll take this into consideration while watching this debate.

#110 Posted by deactivated-5cdf8e3e9b353 (646 posts) - - Show Bio

@mygod101 said:

Can I see a scan?

here is the scan that stated what she did.

No Caption Provided

I am Humble person, just here to show people the truth, and then leave. I am no expert, but I am knowledge about her to effectively debate about her.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
#111 Posted by deactivated-5d065fa72d466 (2222 posts) - - Show Bio

Featherine shitstomps

#112 Edited by zgtfreak (2572 posts) - - Show Bio

@mygod101: LMFAO.... First did you see how I one shotted that Kid? I told them not to challenge me because I can easily one shot them in debates.

@emperorthanos- ^ Trying to provoke us and is trying to cause drama STILL via trash talking.

#113 Edited by zgtfreak (2572 posts) - - Show Bio

@mygod101: I am no expert, but I am knowledge about her to effectively debate about her.

You know next to nothing about her and failed to even answer my questions to prove that you do. What are all of her hax? Is she the haxiest person in the verse? How powerful is she? Is there anyone else in the series who can rival her power? Why is she so powerful? What's the standard Umineko cosmology? You can't answer any of this I bet. You can't effectively debate her by any means.

@takenstew22 Ignore him. He knows nothing about the verse.

#114 Edited by deactivated-5cdf8e3e9b353 (646 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak said:

@mygod101: LMFAO.... First did you see how I one shotted that Kid? I told them not to challenge me because I can easily one shot them in debates.

@emperorthanos- ^ Trying to provoke us and is trying to cause drama STILL via trash talking.

Well he provoked me by calling my response Poor. Let not forget you provoked me in another thread by telling me I know nothing when I clearly proved that wrong. since you think I am causing drama, then I am telling you to leave me alone. If you think I know nothing please keep that to yourself.

I have proved evidence and proof that I know Enough to debate Featherine, you don't get to decide who get to debate a what on this site.

I already said I am no expert, but I know more than enough to effectively debate about her and determine who wins.

#115 Posted by zgtfreak (2572 posts) - - Show Bio

@mygod101: Well he provoked me by calling my response Poor.

Stating an objective fact in a civil manner =/= provoking.

Like not forget you provoked me in another thread by telling me I know nothing when I clearly proved that wrong.

You don't know anything about her. If you do, then answer these BASIC questions correctly and I will leave you alone.

What are all of her hax? Is she the haxiest person in the verse? How powerful is she? Is there anyone else in the series who can rival her power? Why is she so powerful? What's the standard Umineko cosmology?

Basic questions. You should be able to answer them easily if you know enough about her to debate.

#116 Posted by emperorthanos- (16775 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak: @mygod101: Well the provocation stops now. Just leave each other alone and try not to mention the other.

#117 Posted by zgtfreak (2572 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak: @mygod101: Well the provocation stops now. Just leave each other alone and try not to mention the other.

Fine by me. I was minding my own business until he started mentioning me. I'll drop it then.

#118 Edited by deactivated-5cdf8e3e9b353 (646 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos- said:

I am cool with that, I already let him know if he thinks that, then it best to leave each other alone. I am just letting him know that he doesn't decide who can debate what since he told me I can't debate about her in another thread. Thanks you for your assistance.

#119 Posted by gunchar16 (2025 posts) - - Show Bio

Featherine writes a new book called The day the Mad Titan finally dies.

#120 Posted by zgtfreak (2572 posts) - - Show Bio

^ LOOOOOOOL This.

#121 Posted by TakenStew22 (4301 posts) - - Show Bio

Then Mistress Death comes in and bitch slaps her.

#122 Edited by gunchar16 (2025 posts) - - Show Bio

@gunchar16 said:

Then Mistress Death comes in and bitch slaps her.

She wishes lol.

#123 Posted by TakenStew22 (4301 posts) - - Show Bio

@gunchar16: Thanos probably wants to die anyway. Featherine would be doing the Titan a favor.

#124 Edited by CaoCao (2317 posts) - - Show Bio

Featherine blinks.

#125 Edited by kilgpmktra (1008 posts) - - Show Bio

@takenstew22: @mygod101: what I find interesting is that you bring up the voyager pages which practically equalizes themselves with Featherine since the creator witch is in a similar position.

Then you bring up delta’s statement like I didn’t already tell you all of this in my last reply. Lol I literally provided all of those scans on the very first page of this thread. Your arguments are still very poor.

Wouldn’t trust this dudes words stew. A lot of context he’s leaving out. On top of that, his arguments are already piss poor to begin with

#126 Edited by deactivated-5cdf8e3e9b353 (646 posts) - - Show Bio

@kilgpmktra said:

@takenstew22: @mygod101: what I find interesting is that you bring up the voyager pages which practically equalizes themselves with Featherine since the creator witch is in a similar position.

Then you bring up delta’s statement like I didn’t already tell you all of this in my last reply. Lol I literally provided all of those scans on the very first page of this thread. Your arguments are still very poor.

Wouldn’t trust this dudes words stew. A lot of context he’s leaving out. On top of that, his arguments are already piss poor to begin with

I didn't read the first page, to lazy for that.

If you want to take credit for it be my guess, As I said I am just here to spread truth, then leave.

I am humble guy, but this also destroys your arguments about Spiderman being equal level with Featherine.

No Caption Provided

GG My knowledge is sound on Featherine.

#127 Edited by kilgpmktra (1008 posts) - - Show Bio

@mygod101: So you take a scan from rewrite and then analogue it to your previous random scans from Umineko?

K. Please explain to me how Rewrite explains Featherine’s power. I’ll wait 😂

Gonna be very interesting since this scan literally has nothing to do with the main point you were making

#128 Posted by ovy7 (3729 posts) - - Show Bio

Hm, this thread got interesting. Maybe I should bring some outerversal popcorn. . .

#129 Edited by kilgpmktra (1008 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7: It’s mygod. The only saving grace Thanos has if the Heart of the infinite is truly a fraction of god’s power.

I read The End and Finale and couldn’t find any evidence of that. All it mentioned was that it was an artifact that the celestial order found and were able to use themselves and gave some of that power to Akhenaten and Thanos was able to master it because of Starlin plot shenanigans.

Featherine does win imo but Mygod is being too arrogant while not even providing any arguments of value for the Umineko side

#130 Posted by Yasindermann (1838 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7 said:

Hm, this thread got interesting. Maybe I should bring some outerversal popcorn. . .

TRÄHNSCÄHNDT DÄH KOHNZEPTZ OF DEIMENSIONS!

#131 Posted by ovy7 (3729 posts) - - Show Bio

@kilgpmktra: Yeah, I know what you mean. I've also read all of Marvel: The End for that reason too, and couldn't find anything of note about HotU's power (excluding the mention that is stronger than the IG).

And about Mygod's scans, I agree here with you too. That scan from Re:Write also leaves out the rest of the quote, which actually talks about miracles and how life is one, which would alude more towards Bernkastel than Featherine (if you agree to Re:Write being part of the cosmology).

#132 Posted by ovy7 (3729 posts) - - Show Bio

@yasindermann: Genau, mein Freund!

My Deutsch is shit (even tho I did like 11 years of it in school and I also live in a city with German origins lol), so sorry if I did a mistake.

#133 Posted by Yasindermann (1838 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7: Um, that's not german, if you're trying to say that. That's some bullshit, with intentionally bad grammar. LOL. Aber ja, mein Freund, genau.

#134 Posted by TakenStew22 (4301 posts) - - Show Bio

HOTU is basically an upgraded version of IG. Multiversal+ power but with only Universal range.

#135 Edited by ovy7 (3729 posts) - - Show Bio

@yasindermann: it looked like it. . . a little. Maybe because of those accents above the letter "a".

#136 Posted by deactivated-5cdf8e3e9b353 (646 posts) - - Show Bio

@mygod101: So you take a scan from rewrite and then analogue it to your previous random scans from Umineko?

K. Please explain to me how Rewrite explains Featherine’s power. I’ll wait 😂

Gonna be very interesting since this scan literally has nothing to do with the main point you were making

They said Aurora is the Beginning of the world, The world is a form of life, Aurora is life itself. Featherine is just an Avator a role, her True form is Aurora:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I will show you just how far above everyone else she is, even Voyagers:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The territory sea of fragments where Beatrice Multiverse is seen. voyagers are superior to this and would consider Beatrice Territory of sea fragments fodder level.

^This is nothing to The city of books which dwarfs all of this since each story eclipses almost the entirety of Umineko's cosmology. This was stated Erika whose an avatar of Bernkastel stating their entire story would only rate one story in that realm.

To your question about Voyagers, Featherine is far superior to them since she is far beyond everything in the domain of witches, the fact that she far beyond the Domain of Witches, calls them pieces on a game board proves she leagues and leagues beyond Voyagers as well.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

If you are unwilling to accept what is being said to you then you should just stop debating me because it is becoming quit clear that you will never be satisfied until you prove me wrong which you haven't.

Good game buddy, I have no beef between you but you should just accept the facts that I know what I am saying.

#137 Edited by zgtfreak (2572 posts) - - Show Bio

@mygod101: They said Aurora is the Beginning of the world, The world is a form of life, Aurora is life itself. Featherine is just an Avator a role, her True form is Aurora:

Aurora is none of what you described. She could die and the entire Umineko omniverse would remain uneffected entirely.

This was stated Erika whose an avatar of Bernkastel

Erika is Bernkastel's creation/piece/daughter, not her avatar.

#138 Posted by kilgpmktra (1008 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak: Lol I like how he takes many many things out of context even scans from an entirely different series and then talks about how he one shotted everyone in every debate.

Very funny seeing this dude take so much pride in his ignorance 😂

#139 Posted by zgtfreak (2572 posts) - - Show Bio

@kilgpmktra: I'm all for using scans from another series; it's just the fact that his scans (which are Ovy's scans that he's using without credit) are irrelevant entirely in relation to his argument.

#140 Posted by Shintoki (767 posts) - - Show Bio

geez

#141 Edited by deactivated-5cdf8e3e9b353 (646 posts) - - Show Bio

@kilgpmktra: you know what I like more? I like how dude Said to a Moderator that he wouldn't talk to me, or even reply to my post. yet here he is Replying to me after he told and said I replied to him in here. which I never did.

Now back to you, like I said I proved my points.

My point and Argument was the fact that she survived and touched God without Dying she is far beyond all these guys you are putting her up against. that was My point, you people are just ignoring that, you didn't even acknowledge the fact that she has plot Manipulation which gives her the clear victory.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I already disproved what you said that "voyager pages which practically equalizes themselves with Featherine since the creator witch is in a similar position."

there position is not the same at all:

No Caption Provided

Featherine became a Creator, Which Voyagers are frightened of becoming.

Featherine is just an Role, an Avatar, which my previous scans proved.

No Caption Provided

the fact that Featherine is far beyond the Domain of Witches, calls them pieces on a game board proves she leagues and leagues beyond Voyagers as well.

GG that was the killing blow right there. I will no longer reply in this thread I proved my point and defeated everyone I wanted to face. Now, I mean on to other threads. You have a good day sir.

#142 Edited by zgtfreak (2572 posts) - - Show Bio

@mygod101: I like how dude Said to a Moderator that he wouldn't talk to me, or even reply to my post. yet here he is Replying to me after he told and said I replied to him in here. which I never did.

Yeah, I planned on it until I felt the need to correct all of your misinformation. You're dodging my corrections too. Correcting you isn't breaking the rules.

after he told and said I replied to him in here. which I never did.

No, I said you referenced me (you did).

she has plot Manipulation which gives her the clear victory.

Overhyped meta buzzword. It's just god-tier level reality warping.

Featherine is just an Role, an Avatar, which my previous scans proved.

She isn't an avatar. Aurora is a Creator Witch, not THE Creator (god) itself. Big difference.

#143 Edited by ovy7 (3729 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak:

Erika is Bernkastel's creation/piece/daughter, not her avatar.

Well, she technically is an avatar of Bern (like a weird self-insert), the same way Bern in the story is an avatar of true Bern (or Bern from Higurashi being an avatar of true Bern), though Erika evolved to be her own thing. This is just the way I see it tho. . .

it's just the fact that his scans (which are Ovy's scans that he's using without credit)

Those aren't my scans. The scans are from the Umineko Revision thread on VSBW. From there I also got my scans, but I can't remember exactly if I mentioned that when I made the post (I know I've said that the place from where the scans are from is controversial, but I don't remember if I specified from where).

She isn't an avatar. Aurora is a Creator Witch, not THE Creator (god) itself. Big difference.

I think he's trying to say that the Featherine which we see in the story is just a Piece of the real Featherine (and I agree with this implication), not that she's an avatar of The Creator.

#144 Posted by etriel (568 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos either absorbs or blows up featherine's head device and wins.

#145 Edited by Supermanthor (22700 posts) - - Show Bio

@etriel said:

is a composite thanos that strong ?

#146 Edited by etriel (568 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor said:
@etriel said:

is a composite thanos that strong ?

let me ask you a different question. who would win between batman and roland deschain in a fist fight? i would say batman would win.

what you are basically asking me: oh but etriel, didnt roland deschain exist in the dark tower and he stepped on molecules that had infinite chained multiverse in them? is batman that strong?

yes. but thats the problem with featherine isnt it? her power is too dependent on the functions and systems of her cosmology and by feats, she doesnt have good enough power sets. put composite thanos in the creator's domain so that this fight can happen and i answer the same as my batman vs rolan analogy.

in fights like this, levels of existence are necessarily equalled for infinite-d beings and for that reason, featherine has no feats of defending herself from her device being physically absorbed by a being fighting her on her own turf of existence in the witches domain. highlighted in the fact that even beatrice in her turf might deal with her. she is strong simply because she uses the system of her cosmology which determines power more artificially half the time.

you are wrongly assuming that we have to place thanos somewhere below the hierarchy of witches. which is not necessary. the same way we are wrongly assuming that we have to place batman below some world of the dark tower for deschain to beat him because he has better "cosmology feats".

#147 Posted by Supermanthor (22700 posts) - - Show Bio

@etriel: oh ok thanks for explaining it

#148 Posted by etriel (568 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah. ill probably get shit for this again. but my mind is set. and im always recognized for being the guy saying "no".

the difference between featherine and beings like lucifer or composite thanos is that featherine's power is too dependent on the cosmology. while similarly powered beings in other fictions are not bound to that system and can destroy it independently of the system itself.

#149 Posted by Supermanthor (22700 posts) - - Show Bio

@etriel said:
@supermanthor said:

yeah. ill probably get shit for this again. but my mind is set. and im always recognized for being the guy saying "no".

the difference between featherine and beings like lucifer or composite thanos is that featherine's power is too dependent on the cosmology. while similarly powered beings in other fictions are not bound to that system and can destroy it independently of the system itself.

thats a huge disadvantage imo

#150 Edited by etriel (568 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor said:

thats a huge disadvantage imo

idk. you could argue that featherine can stomp composite thanos if you unfortunately placed him any level below featherine's turf. but that would be like roland beating batman only because of his location and nature in that system rather than anything else. i can get behind that. yeah feathers would win.

if i asked you, who would win between you and superman, you dont say you win because superman "doesnt exist" or how i face palmed when people on vsbattles said that all of lucifer's feats are "fictional" to lambda or bern. ugh.

thats why i attacked the discord dc wanker bois/zombie followers of realmofsplash about "outerversal darkseid" because darkseid for one is only multiversal because of the nature of boom tubes adjusting the size of even superman to scale larger than a multiverse.

there's a difference between independently powered higher multiversals and system dependent higher multiversals.