The Mad God (Insane) Genis Vell vs Hecate (DC)

• 81 results
Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Battle is on Earth

• Morals are off for both characters, bloodlust on
  • BFR is allowed
  • Win by KO, Death or Incapacitation (including permanent BFR)
GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mad God since Magic is fodder these days lol.

Avatar image for donotdenyyourfate
Donotdenyyourfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godgate said:

Mad God since Magic is fodder these days lol.

how is magic fodder, when this is literally the godess of magic who was belittling gods and shaking up the multiverse with just a fraction of her power

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By thebuckaronatr

Hecate wins in a comfortable way.

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By thebuckaronatr

Hecate is the best proof for the opposite.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People who don't read the comics act like their subjective opinion holds weight.... Hecate stomps

freestyler1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hecate probably.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: what makes you say she stomps? I felt these 2 were relatively even. One ended a multiverse and a multiversal being (twice) the other affects and manipulates a multiverse and other multiversal beings.

Pretty heavily in Hecate’s favor here. I am somewhat surprised.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01: Witching Hour Wonder Woman basically

has the majority of Hecates power which is the source most magic in DC, put a barrier around the Multiverse and pretty much stomped the Upside-Down Man who is the manifestation of all dark magic in DCs negative multiverse. Unless Genis Cell has some serious argument for him, I'm inclined to believe he loses badly

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donotdenyyourfate

@supermanwithatan01: Witching Hour Wonder Woman basically

has the majority of Hecates power which is the source most magic in DC, put a barrier around the Multiverse and pretty much stomped the Upside-Down Man who is the manifestation of all dark magic in DCs negative multiverse. Unless Genis Cell has some serious argument for him, I'm inclined to believe he loses badly

I'm more knowledgeable on Genis Vell than I am on Hecate but @donotdenyyourfate has filled me in a bit on Hecate and what makes her such a beast!! I personally believed them to be a stalemate.

Anyway here are some of Genis Vell's feats: (copied from another thread I posted in)

• Survived destruction of the multiverse (which he caused)
  • Killed Eternity, an uber-Multiversal being. It should be noted that Eternity wanted to to die (the first time), and did allow Entropy and Genis Vell to "bind him". This is still tremendously impressive for 2 reasons: 1) Entropy admitted he needed Genis to do this because he had the power output to kill such a ridiculously powerful being, and 2) after Genis created the "new big bag", he survived the destruction and recreation of the multiverse.
  • In the New Thunderbolts run it was determined that he would destroy every universe, every reality, every eventuality. During this storyline Genis was trying to be extremely "moral" and refused to kill/permanently harm
  • In the same New Thunderbolts run, they show those futures and Genis again killing Eternity amongst other multi-versal beings
  • Has the most potent cosmic awareness I've seen in comics, essentially grants him the ability to just "know things", and to see every eventuality across the multiverse
  • Before he went completely insane he easily 1-shotted a Storm Giant that Odin feared and that would have laid waste to all of Asgard. Genis did so, casually.
  • He also exists in the past, present, and future simultaneously
  • Can time travel forward and backwards through time
  • Can resurrect himself because "energy cannot be destroyed"
  • Can resurrect other beings
  • Has Omniversal telepathy, was able to force Moondragon with the mind stone from his mind and literally overloaded the Magus' mind
  • Can hand wave open portals to other dimensions in time and space including the Nth dimension where characters powers don't exist (iirc)
  • One of his most impressive feats was "collapsing" the HoM reality warp (Wandas) before putting it back. He explains he let things continue because he doesn't want to interfere or change things because it always hurts people (he was sane/moral for this feat). It stands to reason (as that was arguably the most powerful warp in Marvel comic's history) that Genis could "unwarp" whatever he wanted
  • Genis Vell defeated the Kree-Shi'ar-Skrull alliance armada by manipulating the electrical impulses in their brains, killing them all just by altering their thoughts to convince them that they were dead
  • Was able to BFR beings into Nth space where laws of reality work differently and most beings don't have power, iirc

Theres more but thats all just off the top of my head

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01: based on that, I think he might be similar in power, but WH Diana was rewriting reality on the spot, not to mention Hecate makes Nabu nervous. Maybe it won't be a blowout and I'm more inclined to believe it's closer now, but I'm not sold that Hecate won't win based on Diana handled things

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: fair enough! They’re both underused characters of immense power!

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donotdenyyourfate: hey buddy, long time no talk! Hope you’re well! Thought I’d shout out since I finally got around to making this thread Haha. I kept going back and forth on it and figured the vine could help sort it out.

Enigma22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hecate probably. She was the Goddess of Magic in the DC Multiverse. Curious about where her source of power came from though. Probably the literal Source.

WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genis Vell wins. He has already taken out a more powerful being than himself and Hecate for that matter. Plus he has shown proficiency in manipulating magic. Marvel and DC both have illustrated high-end energy/matter manipulators can handle magic as simply another form of energy.

Donotdenyyourfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enigma22 said:

Hecate probably. She was the Goddess of Magic in the DC Multiverse. Curious about where her source of power came from though. Probably the literal Source.

this. Hecate was later mentioned to pre date gods and the sphere of gods( where all the gods in Dc live). We also know she can draw dark magic from the dark dimension beyond the source wall.

Donotdenyyourfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genis Vell wins. He has already taken out a more powerful being than himself and Hecate for that matter. Plus he has shown proficiency in manipulating magic. Marvel and DC both have illustrated high-end energy/matter manipulators can handle magic as simply another form of energy.

i wouldn't use Dr Manhattan's statements as magic being simply reality warping as factual. Dc does a bad job of streamlining their continuity across multilple titles because as Dr M' s feat against magic took place , Magic's origin was retold on JLD barely months later.

In war of the gods it took a combo of Spectre + Dr fate+ Phantom Stranger + madame xanadu + zatanna and other mystics channeling their power through geo force to beat her.

Current version had Olympus gods, The lords of order and chaos, Rama kursha Afraid of her and explitly mentioned they cannot compare to her. Many of said beings being universal - multiversal

Lord_Chad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genis oneshots.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whitelantern_1 said:

i wouldn't use Dr Manhattan's statements as magic being simply reality warping as factual. Dc does a bad job of streamlining their continuity across multilple titles because as Dr M' s feat against magic took place , Magic's origin was retold on JLD barely months later.

I understand your point here, and agree that DC does ignore its own history, but this is factual. It has been shown on more than one occasion, including within the past 6 months in DC's largest event. Powerful energy manipulators can and have manipulated or, in Manhattan's case, overpowered magic. I do not believe that it means in all cases, energy manipulator > magic user, but it does hold weight. In both Marvel and DC this has been the case for some time now.

In war of the gods it took a combo of Spectre + Dr fate+ Phantom Stranger + madame xanadu + zatanna and other mystics channeling their power through geo force to beat her.

Everyone you mentioned here is specifically a magic user. That is sort of like having the Silver Surfer, Quasar, Thanos, Nova and Galactus (all energy manipulators of the highest order) fight against an "Insane" Genis Vell, who is arguably one of comics most powerful energy/matter manipulators, and citing that as a reason that magic wouldn't be effective against him. None of those characters utilize magic, just as most of the ones you mentioned do not utilize energy/matter manipulation.

Current version had Olympus gods, The lords of order and chaos, Rama kursha Afraid of her and explitly mentioned they cannot compare to her. Many of said beings being universal - multiversal

Most of this is irrelevant. I could just as easily cite the Norse gods, Shuma Gorath, the Vishanti, the Octessence, the Celestials, and of course the the Elder gods that all died as a result of Genis ending the multiverse.

I do not believe him to be more powerful than her, but I do believe he has the tools and abilities to either kill her or at the very least BFR her somewhere that magic is nulled.

Donotdenyyourfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donotdenyyourfate said:
@whitelantern_1 said:

I understand your point here, and agree that DC does ignore its own history, but this is factual. It has been shown on more than one occasion, including within the past 6 months in DC's largest event. Powerful energy manipulators can and have manipulated or, in Manhattan's case, overpowered magic. I do not believe that it means in all cases, energy manipulator > magic user, but it does hold weight. In both Marvel and DC this has been the case for some time now.

Everyone you mentioned here is specifically a magic user. That is sort of like having the Silver Surfer, Quasar, Thanos, Nova and Galactus (all energy manipulators of the highest order) fight against an "Insane" Genis Vell, who is arguably one of comics most powerful energy/matter manipulators, and citing that as a reason that magic wouldn't be effective against him. None of those characters utilize magic, just as most of the ones you mentioned do not utilize energy/matter manipulation.

Most of this is irrelevant. I could just as easily cite the Norse gods, Shuma Gorath, the Vishanti, the Octessence, the Celestials, and of course the the Elder gods that all died as a result of Genis ending the multiverse.

I do not believe him to be more powerful than her, but I do believe he has the tools and abilities to either kill her or at the very least BFR her somewhere that magic is nulled.

In Dc tho, the argument doesn't hold much weight tbh. The event in doomsday completely disregarded or rather nerfed magic in some way to get their point across that's why i say i don't take said events as gospel. Manhattan's whole statement about magic being science based energy that was left after creation doesn't really make sense. The otherkind, the original owners of magic, (pre new 52) they were teased to be beyond the source wall (helmet of fate issue 4) in the dark dimension that even the presence mentions he is afraid because if magic was harnessed from the dark dimension by a being called Okeontis it would destroy creation then that is somehow overlooked . WIS in my opinion don't you think?

I get the point you are trying to make but it's based on wrong information. Two of the mentioned characters are some of the best energy and matter manipulators in Dc, Dr fate and Spectre. pre crisis fate could harness any form of energy ( we've seen him tapping into the well springs of creation, Khalid could use energy from tidal and waves, him tapping into darkseid's highfather's power and using it to supplement his own etc not to mention he could also absorb and redirect energy, manipulate weather, electrical energy, soul manipulation, even reality warp and not mention quite a number of times he displayed Matter manipulation to the point he was reassembling alan scott's constructs via said ability. Spectre on the other hand has quite possibly any ability and both matter manipulation and energy are just part of he was creating supernova's in his hands,turned Zauriel's wings into stones etc their feats displaying Genis' ability are quite a bunch but it's just not their min ability.

It does tho, these are some of the most powerful beings in DC, in one of the origin stories the loo and loc were even responsible for creation and they now cite Hecate as who they got their power from. Hecate is said to predate the sphere of gods ( which tbh makes things a bit difficult to understand because even the presence (silver city) exists in said place) so if she predates them who's creation is she under? I do agree he can technically BFR her,kill her is just not happening tbh. The only being that was able to do that was her equal who was one shotting beings like the first of the fallen but even then she wasn't fully killed as her power still went to Diana and Circe

Also a side question, did Insane genis' events affect the beings you mentioned (actually showed them die from said events)? i only ever heard he killed eternity but he needed some form of outside help

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By comic_book_fan

i really want to say genis he is by far my all time favorite captain marvel lol but i don't know anything about hecate

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

I’m still torn.. On one side, Hecates been hashed out much more recently. She’s fresh and clearly uber powerful. Then we have Insane Genis Vell, whose biggest story is 20 years old, and even his Thunderbolts “Photon” days are like 14 years old.. I still believe these 2 to be evenly matched. Neither is stomping. I think they can stand toe to toe, feat for feat.

freestyler1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hecate should be too much for Genis.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump, seems like Genis is getting overlooked a bit

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hecate should win high-diff.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redshift_bacon: any particular reason you back Hecate over Genis? (Not debating just curious)

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Redshift_Bacon

@supermanwithatan01: I feel like Hecate's implied superiority to DCs Heaven/Silver City > Genis's ability to kill Eternity w/ help.

Imprisoning and killing Eternity is something I can see the Pax Dei doing on their own, without help.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01: I feel like Hecate's implied superiority to DCs Heaven/Silver City > Genis's ability to kill Eternity w/ help.

Imprisoning and killing Eternity is something I can see the Pax Dei doing on their own, without help.

That misinformation was already dispelled in multiple threads. Genis did not have help. He killed him all on his own. It’s even shown in New Thunderbolts he would do it all over again.
Here is a link to a thread where Morpheus breaks it down.

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01: Regardless, I still feel like its a feat the Pax Dei can replicate, and Hecate is significantly above them. Hecate, imo, can replicate his best feat with no trouble. I don't see Genis getting any new feats soon, either soo...

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redshift_bacon: it’s true, Hecate is also a beast and Genis will not be getting any new feats anytime soon. I just don’t believe there’s anything she’s been able to do that he in turn could not replicate.

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People who don't read the comics act like their subjective opinion holds weight.... Hecate stomps

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01: Hecates power is superior to the Pax Dei, the Silver City plus all the others residing in the God Sphere. Thats significantly above the power than Genis displayed. The only way to argue for Genis is using a no-limits fallacy

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Hecate and still in a comfortable way.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redshift_bacon said:

@supermanwithatan01: Hecates power is superior to the Pax Dei, the Silver City plus all the others residing in the God Sphere. Thats significantly above the power than Genis displayed. The only way to argue for Genis is using a no-limits fallacy

How do you imagine that to be true? Genis Vell under his own power killed a multiversal being and subsequently restarted (plus surviving the destruction of) the multiverse. He also has "omniversal telepathy", the capability to un-do an uber reality warp in Wanda's HoM warp, and has the ability to BFR characters to Nth space (where powers (both energy and magic) do not work. Unless we're hyping Hecate as this ridiculous omniversal being (with absolutely no feats to back it up as far as I've seen) then I'm not sure why you are saying she's "significantly more powerful". My questions are genuine, no intention of being dismissive of your comments.

What exactly is it that she's done that leads you to believe she's so much more powerful that Genis Vell? I'm asking in earnest and more than happy to be wrong here, if you are able to provide scans. I created this thread because I have seen Perpetua and Hecate come from no where (& evidently knowing nothing about each other lol) and suddenly be these insanely powerful beings that pre-date all others.

So far, nothing that has been shown to me has proven that she has the combat feats to prove she's superior to the level displayed by Genis Vell. We know that reality warping is irrelevant, since he's able to "undo" it, we know that magic has been manipulated (in DC and Marvel) very recently in DC's biggest story of the last 2 years, by a character less powerful than Genis Vell; essentially made a mockery of magic which I want clear: I thought was nonsense as well. Moving on, any form of telepathy would be useless against him, so thats out. He has cosmic awareness to see all the possible outcomes for every decision either he or she could make, which grants him insight into every interaction she's had or will have as well as her weaknesses and powerset. We also know that he has killed a being that is at the very least in her weight class.

So again, If she's got direct combat feats of killing consequential multiversal beings, or something similar to the insane cosmic awareness that he has, to let her know what his weaknesses are (since he will clearly know all about hers and the other kind; specifically the Upside down man) then please show it so I might add it to my scan collection. I would love to add her to my favorite character's list, assuming I learn more about her. If you're able to show some feats of her doing anything to anyone close to the level of (multi)Eternity, or showing that she is superior to specifically that level defensively then I'll concede and request this thread be locked.

n.b. I'm only providing feats for Genis because I know much more of him, and have read all his stories. I'm happy to learn about Hecate and even to place him "significantly" beneath her if she does indeed have more feats than I've heard of thus far.

**edit** changed a few sentences and fixed some grammatical errors

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_chad said:

Genis oneshots.

Any particular reason you feel that way? I'm always on the lookout for some of Genis Vell's feats I may be overlooking. I have leaned towards Genis (not as a bias but simply through my lack of knowledge regarding Hecate) for awhile. But Hecate does have many impressive feats and based on the indication I get from viners that I trust, like my friend @donotdenyyourfate, she's potentially closer to the level of someone like the Great Evil Beast in power. If thats the case then she actually would be above him, I would imagine.

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Redshift_Bacon

@supermanwithatan01 said:

How do you imagine that to be true? Genis Vell under his own power killed a multiversal being and subsequently restarted (plus surviving the destruction of) the multiverse. He also has "omniversal telepathy", the capability to un-do an uber reality warp in Wanda's HoM warp, and has the ability to BFR characters to Nth space (where powers (both energy and magic) do not work.

I keep seeing people say he killed a Multiversal Being in Eternity but that isn't actually special. IG Thanos also One-Shot Eternity as well as other characters throughout Marvels Run. And no, IG Thanos did not 1-Shot an "aspect of Eternity", Multi-Eternity is a myth. Other people who have defeated Eternity include IG Thanos, PR Beyonder, Oblivion and Abraxas. All Multiversal Beings sure, but it just goes to show, Eternity is not undefeatable. Also, from my understanding, Eternity wanted to be destroyed, that way the universe could be reborn/remade. Not really relevant though, since Genis still had to have the actual power to do it.

Capability to undo the HoM warp is implied and not shown as well, so if you are going to say feats only, that wouldn't apply. I'll give it to him regardless as its a great feat. BFRing Characters to Nth space is pretty much like BFR'ing characters to higher dimensions in DC, which is something high-tiers do to default-win fights.

Unless we're hyping Hecate as this ridiculous omniversal being (with absolutely no feats to back it up as far as I've seen) then I'm not sure why you are saying she's "significantly more powerful". My questions are genuine, no intention of being dismissive of your comments.

The reason for Hecate's "hype" is simple: She has already demonstrated the ability to do this.

First, a quick recap on DC Cosmology:

No Caption Provided

Here is basically the map of the greater DC Multiverse. You'll notice that the Sphere of the Gods is a Dimensional tier above the Orrey of Worlds. The Orrey of Worlds is 5th-Dimensional, proven in Final Crisis when Mandrakk is draining the Orrey of the Bleed, which is 5th-Dimensional. Right off the bat, we can conclude that the Sphere of the Gods is a 6th-Dimensional space.

Hecate Existed before any of the Gods, and before the Sphere of Gods was formed:

No Caption Provided

The Power of Hecate:

Hecate has the power to destroy all the Sphere of Gods:

No Caption Provided

She easily destroys Olympus, and the Greek Gods ran away before she got there:

No Caption Provided

BTW, thatss the Sphere of The Gods, including the Silver City, aka Pax Dei, Archangels. Suffice to say, that this feat is superior to any feat that Genis Vale has, because the Sphere of the Gods itself is above the Marvel Multiverse.

The Upside-Down Man is stated to be Hecate's equal, the Dark Multiverses version of her:

No Caption Provided

Her Magic is the only thing that can harm him at the time, this includes the Silver City and Hell:

No Caption Provided

And UDM Himself is also above the Sphere of Gods. The one talking in blacked-out Text is FOTF. First of the Fallen, ruler of Hell. He gets 1-Shot by the Otherkind later on:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Upside-Down Man is a threat to the Entire DC Multiverse:

No Caption Provided

TL;DR:

>The Sphere of Gods is beyond the Marvel Multiverse (Eternity)

>Hecate Existed before the Sphere of Gods, and can destroy the Sphere of Gods

>Hecate equals the Upside-Down Man, who threatens the entirety of the DC Multiverse

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01 said:

How do you imagine that to be true? Genis Vell under his own power killed a multiversal being and subsequently restarted (plus surviving the destruction of) the multiverse. He also has "omniversal telepathy", the capability to un-do an uber reality warp in Wanda's HoM warp, and has the ability to BFR characters to Nth space (where powers (both energy and magic) do not work.

I keep seeing people say he killed a Multiversal Being in Eternity but that isn't actually special. IG Thanos also One-Shot Eternity as well as other characters throughout Marvels Run. And no, IG Thanos did not 1-Shot an "aspect of Eternity", Multi-Eternity is a myth. Other people who have defeated Eternity include IG Thanos, PR Beyonder, Oblivion and Abraxas. All Multiversal Beings sure, but it just goes to show, Eternity is not undefeatable. Also, from my understanding, Eternity wanted to be destroyed, that way the universe could be reborn/remade. Not really relevant though, since Genis still had to have the actual power to do it.

• I'm not sure I understand your point here. IG Thanos and PR Beyonder would also kill Hecate without much issue. I'm not familiar with the instance of Oblivion and Abraxas killing Eternity, so I can not speak to that.
  • Multi-Eternity is a term coined on the vine based on some facts regarding the character of Eternity. His essence/being encompasses the multiverse.
  • No one made a claim that Eternity was "undefeatable". In fact, my argument was centered around an instance of him being defeated lol
  • Eternity wanting to be destroyed was not confirmed, Genis Vell inferred it after "crushing" him. We agree the capability to do so is what matters most here, so that point is also irrelevant.

Capability to undo the HoM warp is implied and not shown as well, so if you are going to say feats only, that wouldn't apply. I'll give it to him regardless as its a great feat.

• Actually, it was shown. He did so in a limited area when he began realizing that the world was wrong, then decided later not to revert it back because of his issues with confidence. By this point, Genis was concerned about all decisions he made due to his morality
  • adding these for another example of him physically doing it:

BFRing Characters to Nth space is pretty much like BFR'ing characters to higher dimensions in DC, which is something high-tiers do to default-win fights.

The reason for Hecate's "hype" is simple: She has already demonstrated the ability to do this.

First, a quick recap on DC Cosmology:

No Caption Provided

Here is basically the map of the greater DC Multiverse. You'll notice that the Sphere of the Gods is a Dimensional tier above the Orrey of Worlds. The Orrey of Worlds is 5th-Dimensional, proven in Final Crisis when Mandrakk is draining the Orrey of the Bleed, which is 5th-Dimensional. Right off the bat, we can conclude that the Sphere of the Gods is a 6th-Dimensional space.

• I'm not sure what this proves other than DC, much like Marvel, has a multiverse that would often be discarded in the grand scheme of storytelling. I'm not entirely sure that Sphere of the Gods is a 6th Dimensional space, but even so that does not change or belittle the previously discussed feat of Genis Vell killing Eternity, a being that, based on extrapolation of the image you just posted, would encompass the Sphere of the Gods as well if he existed in the DCU.

Hecate Existed before any of the Gods, and before the Sphere of Gods was formed:

No Caption Provided
  • That's fine. But it's also not really a feat and doesn't really have anything to do with combat.

The Power of Hecate:

Hecate has the power to destroy all the Sphere of Gods:

No Caption Provided
  • Also impressive, but again nothing about this is relevant. It's a character statement making guesses about Hecate's intent... it also states, more or less, she's seeking to destroy a dimension where power (unsubstantiated and ignored by bigger events I made add) comes from in DC. This is "dimension busting" that causes Multiversal ripples. Impressive, but literally a feat that could absolutely be replicated by Genis Vell. Also, one that is not backed up by the creation of another character: Perpetua, nor does it stand to reason she's on the level of another energy/matter manipulating being: Doctor Manhattan who also easily thwarts relatively potent magical beings (proving Energy/Matter manipulators can negate and overpower magic) This is also seen in Marvel by Hank Pym depowing Loki, Quasar overloading magical beings etc. They are much less powerful in that field than Genis.

She easily destroys Olympus, and the Greek Gods ran away before she got there:

No Caption Provided

BTW, thatss the Sphere of The Gods, including the Silver City, aka Pax Dei, Archangels. Suffice to say, that this feat is superior to any feat that Genis Vale has, because the Sphere of the Gods itself is above the Marvel Multiverse.

• Taking down Olympus doesn't mean much. Genis Vell show'd King Thor what would happen to Asgard if they didn't stop the Storm Giant and how Odin was a tool. This storm giant that Odin himself (who outside of maybe full power Ares is head and shoulders above the DC Olympians) feared. Genis one-shotted him:

The Upside-Down Man is stated to be Hecate's equal, the Dark Multiverses version of her:

No Caption Provided

• Proving another of my points, that it's still multiversal level power we're discussing (same as Genis Vells), and providing yet another viable BFR option for Hecate.

And UDM Himself is also above the Sphere of Gods. The one talking in blacked-out Text is FOTF. First of the Fallen, ruler of Hell. He gets 1-Shot by the Otherkind later on:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Nothing Genis could not replicate

Upside-Down Man is a threat to the Entire DC Multiverse:

No Caption Provided
  • Again, we're talking Multiversal. We're going over and over and over discussing the same thing. You said she's "significantly" more powerful than Genis Vell but not a single scan has shown anything other than feats about a dimension known as the sphere of the gods, bullying Olympians (no more impressive than Genis Vell's Asgardian feat of literally killing a being doing the same exact thing to them), and speculation on breaking the source wall. I understand using the Upside down man as a feat for her since he's her polar opposite, but its only reiterating the idea we're discussing the multiverse (in DC theres the normal and the dark). Traveling between the 2 and affecting one is not the same thing as completely destroying one. So I could consider them equally impressive, but nothing here shouts "significant"

TL;DR:

>The Sphere of Gods is beyond the Marvel Multiverse (Eternity)

>Hecate Existed before the Sphere of Gods, and can destroy the Sphere of Gods

>Hecate equals the Upside-Down Man, who threatens the entirety of the DC Multiverse

Final thoughts:

1. It sincerely was not my intent to argue for Genis. I just wanted to provide insight into some misconception about feats of his that work their way around the vine
  2. You've shown absolutely no proof the Sphere of the Gods is "beyond the Marvel Multiverse". In fact, you've provided documentation proving it is simply another dimension, and all of these presumed feats (that never actually came to fruition from the scans you provided) revolving around a Multiverse. 1:1 with Eternity.
  3. Didn't argue against this. All this proves is she can destroy an entire dimension that would effect the entire multiverse. A lesser feat than Genis Vell's by a fair margin. The only help this provides to Hecate's case is that it is proof Genis could not simply hand wave open a portal to the beginning of her existence and kill her in infancy
  4. Hecate = someone who's powerlevel caps and Multiversal level... The exact ballpark for the other character in this fight. Sharing a scan...
Eternity is Multiversal..
Eternity is Multiversal..
  • And before theres any misconception
  • "I crushed him"
  • Hecate is a beast, but nothing she's done is "significantly" more impressive than Genis Vell.. and utilizing all of the character statement/speculation feats we can absolutely use Genis killing Eternity and all of the multiverse for a second time: