#1 Posted by Lunacyde (26579 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
Wow so I accidently started this in general Discussion instead of in Battles...my bad....anyways who wins?

The brothers find out about the Joker through an informant and decide to take him out. They ambush him and Harley in an empty warehouse.

caption
caption
caption
caption
#2 Posted by Lunacyde (26579 posts) - - Show Bio

No takers huh?

#3 Posted by oldmagic (5265 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker easy lol the brothers are just thugs. 

#4 Posted by King Saturn (221465 posts) - - Show Bio
Joker and Harley Quinn easy. The Joker can handle thugs with no problems
#5 Posted by Lunacyde (26579 posts) - - Show Bio

Ehh I disagree....they are not just thugs.....i mean thug isnt really a word to describe them....homegrown vigilantes maybe. I don't know I mean just the Joker and Harley by themselves....what could they do?

Honestly Batman would be rid of the Joker really easy if he didnt have a no killing policy.

#6 Posted by danhimself (21433 posts) - - Show Bio

despite the boondock saints being one of the best movies ever i'd give this to the joker

#7 Posted by King Saturn (221465 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"Ehh I disagree....they are not just thugs.....i mean thug isnt really a word to describe them....homegrown vigilantes maybe. I don't know I mean just the Joker and Harley by themselves....what could they do?

Honestly Batman would be rid of the Joker really easy if he didnt have a no killing policy."
You cant compare Batman to the MacManus Brothers though... and whether these boys are vigilantes or thugs or whatever... they wont beat The Joker
#8 Posted by oldmagic (5265 posts) - - Show Bio

The brothers are the type to shoot first, ask questions later. And i highly doubt they would survive in the modern world long with there entire faces plastered on every computer database for the police to see. Joker wins this 

#9 Posted by Lunacyde (26579 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha I agree actually just playing devils advocate and getting a conversation started!

#10 Posted by Kurrent (14309 posts) - - Show Bio

The brothers are not really trained and the Joker although has had his ass handed to him several time by the Bat he has still wrecked some sh!t. Gotta go with Joker and Harley

#11 Posted by Lunacyde (26579 posts) - - Show Bio

But seriously haha what is Joker gonna do if they just come running in guns a blazing?......haha and we should add in thier Father just for good measure....these are not just normal thugs....they are taking on the entire Italian Mob in Boston...

#12 Posted by Lunacyde (26579 posts) - - Show Bio

ohh and the Russians too....Hell they were driving Agent Smecker crazy trying to figure out their crimes b4 he found the finger that got blown off.....they did take out a couple really highly trained mob hitmen and killers tooo.....just saying