Feelin' Lucky? Step into the ring! Fight for glory, honor, and whatever else you feel like! The concept for this tournament is simple. You begin with one character. Every time you win around, you add one man to your team until the end of the tournament. In the first round you would have one character, in the second round you would have two, in the third round you would have three, and in the final round you would have four.
Limitations for Characters
- Only two powers per character. This does not apply to super stats, super senses. Magical Spells counts as a power each.
- Strength max is 4 tons. Applies to lifting, striking, and TK.
- Durability is limited bulletproof (They will be harmed by a grenade or high powered bullets). Healing is limited to Old Man Logan levels.
- Nobody above peak human speeds and reflexes
- Energy blast maximum strength is no more powerful than a .50 cal round or frag grenade.
- No Adamantium or Vibranium or Creation Blades or "cut through anything" materials or weapons
- No reality warping
- No time travel/time manipulation
- No probability altering
- No telepathy
- No mind control or possession of any kind
- No pheromones
- No teleportation
- No phasing/intangibility
- No force fields that surpass the body durability (would weaken if hit by a grenade)
- No power amplification of others. Your own character can't exceed limits via powers amplification on themselves.
- No power stealing/copying/duplication
- No summons (minions/self-duplication)
- No cloning yourself or items.
- No insta-kill moves
- No internal attacks. Blood bending is an example.
- No precognition. Future sight; Spider-Sense is okay, a danger sense is okay, but nothing that tells you exactly what is about to happen and let you plan 5 moves ahead constantly.
- No gear that allows you to surpass the limits.
- No non-standard gear.
Notes for Debaters
- NO NERFING- I will not be accepting anyone over the limits. Don't try to sneak someone in that is over the limits, please.
- NO COMPOSITE CHARACTERS- I'd prefer that you stick to a single medium, I especially don't want feats with multiple incarnations that vary vastly. Pre-52 Batman is one character, Post-Flashpoint is another.
- NO SCAN BOMBING- Please respect the rule that we're only supposed to post 3 at most scans from a single issue. I know that the site prefers that clips of scans are used as to full ones. We don't need a respect thread, just a debate.
- NO COMPLAINING- It ruins it for everyone. I'll make sure I'm as strict as possible for this tournament for the character selection, so that way we don't have to have complaints about characters being over the limits.
We're looking for up to 16 participants, but if we get more than that, we can change the limit. The intention is for the opening matches to be posted on Friday morning, in order that opening posts can be made over the weekend. We're shooting for 15 days per match, and if you cannot meet this schedule, please be courteous to others and sign up as a reserve.
Best of Luck to All!
- @tetsukage- Shinichi Izumi (Parasyte: The Maxim)
- @valorknight- Levi Ackerman (Attack on Titan)
- @geekryan- Elektra (Earth-616)
- @tourneymaster- Blackout (Earth-616)
- @DedmanWalkin- Morgan Yu
- @avaliantimge- Rai
- @deathhero61- Sanosuke Sagara
- @anthp2000- Master Splinter
- @floopay- Drizzt Do'urden
- @kingcrimson- Renji Yomo
- @nervedamage- Moon Knight (Earth-616)
- @decaf_wizard- Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin)