The Losers vs. The A-Team

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The WeatherMan

Their movies are coming out soon so... I thought who would win?

In a direct firefight and in a task like stealing the world's biggest diamond or something of that nature.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Sparda

Did the A-Team ever, you know....kill anyone?

I thought I read somewhere that no one ever died in any A-Team episode or something. I just think it would be sorta funny when the Losers and A-Team fight and somebody inevitably dies and Barabus says "Whoa, that ain't supposed to happen!"

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Hellos

I haven't seen much of the A - Team in their movie previews, the Losers did some nifty things, one seemingly good sniper, that could in theory take out most of the A team. 

I think the A team could steal the diamond more quickly though given its a team that can do anything. :P
Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Assman
@Sparda said:
"Did the A-Team ever, you know....kill anyone?  I thought I read somewhere that no one ever died in any A-Team episode or something. I just think it would be sorta funny when the Losers and A-Team fight and somebody inevitably dies and Barabus says "Whoa, that ain't supposed to happen!" "

tv series, not one person that I can ever remember.  I'm sure the movie will be slightly different in that regards, but still looks faithfull to the series. Who are the losers again? Not that clued up on them?
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sparda
@Assman said:
" @Sparda said:
"Did the A-Team ever, you know....kill anyone?  I thought I read somewhere that no one ever died in any A-Team episode or something. I just think it would be sorta funny when the Losers and A-Team fight and somebody inevitably dies and Barabus says "Whoa, that ain't supposed to happen!" "
tv series, not one person that I can ever remember.  I'm sure the movie will be slightly different in that regards, but still looks faithfull to the series. Who are the losers again? Not that clued up on them? "
The Losers are a group of special ops that got backstabbed by their boss, Max. The movie is actually based on a really badass (definitely R-rated) comic. They're pretty professional, but they have a sense of dark humour and aren't overly violent. In fact, from what I've read so far, they generally avoid killing people unless it's really necessary. In one of the earlier issues, they steal an armored truck with special stuff that they want on it that has a squad of SWAT-types on. They spray them with gasoline before they get out of the truck, so that they can't shoot (or else the muzzle flash would light them on fire) and The Losers calmly proceed to take what they want.
Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Assman

Thanx for that Sparda.  So, they're based of a comic, like Kick Ass eh.   So you have two similar movies comming out, band of Merc's set up/double crossed fighting for good/themselves.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#7  Edited By Zoom

Any single Loser could take the whole A-Team.

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Assman
@Zoom said:
"

"

But you haven't seen the movie versions yet? But the losers are black ops? while the Ateam are vets? (don't think they're green beret or anything?) so your brob right.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Sparda
@aztek the lost said:

"I'd say that's true for the majority of the team (not that they are incapable of doing it with ease) but Aisha? She kills relentlessly and mercilessly, the movie doesn't appear to make her out to be that badass and cruel but trailers are usually inaccurate so my hopes remain high. Anyways, The Losers win. "

Yeah, Aisha definitely kills the hell out of people. On the whole, it's not like she's a merciless psychopath, though. IIRC, she let that one guy live who was carting the Arabian women around in the first issue.

Although, I haven't got too far into the series yet, so maybe she does turn psycho :l
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#12  Edited By Zoom
@Assman said:
"@Zoom said:
"

"
But you haven't seen the movie versions yet? But the losers are black ops? while the Ateam are vets? (don't think they're green beret or anything?) so your brob right. "

All I know is the A-Team emptied about a gabillion clips and never hit a damn thing.  That's pathetic.  The Losers are all damn good.
Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Assman
@Zoom said:
"@Assman said:
"@Zoom said:
"

"
But you haven't seen the movie versions yet? But the losers are black ops? while the Ateam are vets? (don't think they're green beret or anything?) so your brob right. "
All I know is the A-Team emptied about a gabillion clips and never hit a damn thing.  That's pathetic.  The Losers are all damn good. "

Yes, but I believe this is the movie versions ;-)  But as stated by everyone, seems the Losers have the edge either way and take the victory, easy or otherwise.
Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Assman

Ah, o.k.  well, if the tv series is all we have to go on, then Losers without many issues at all.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Saturn
@Zoom said:
"

"
say what ? no Loser could ever beat Mr. T 
:P
The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17  Edited By The WeatherMan

I think the A-Team would do better in stealing the diamond though.