Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Not sure which Lizard was current when this thread was made. Current Lizard blitzes and pins Logan down.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#958 god_spawn  Moderator
BrockTheRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Bumping an old thread but screw it, want to put my 2 cents in.

Lizard’s superior agility & strength will give Wolverine some real trouble, but you gotta keep in mind Logan has the durability and skill advantage... as well as offensive output.

Yes Lizard has his own healing factor, but if he gets tagged in a vital area it’s going to hurt him a hell of a lot more than Wolvie.

XEGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arkayna: why do u think the lizard has any chance against the wolverine?

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wolverine

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#962 god_spawn  Moderator

Still this.

I honestly only think Wolverine would walk away with a minute majority if he falls back on his skill and that would be something after the general thrashing he would receive and potentially dish out. Reason being the only way Logan generally bests people statistically higher than him is his skill, damage soak, and damage output. But when he falls back on the former, it just supplements his stats and allows him to get hits he normally not get off or as many. Case and point his fights with the likes of Gorgon, Kaine, Spider-Man, and Sabretooth etc. Sabretooth used to thrash Logan and once Wolverine started relying on MA abilities and teachings, Creed became a non factor. Spider-Man wasn't always the greatest fighter and despite his physical advantage, Logan kept up due to superior combat skill to supplement his speed. Wolverine vs the Gorgon. Tomi was kicking the crap out of Logan, but Logan was still able to pull out some solid shots, but Gorgon was also faster, stronger (albeit a slim margin), but he also had telepathy, and was virtually more skilled than Logan given that Wolverine said it was useless trying to match skill with him. He only won when Gorgon got cocky and tried to use his stone gaze, but Logan was smart and used the metal surface of his claws to reflect the light back. Kaine is even more physically dominant than Parker and has his own solid skill feats due to his ability to use his statistics in a proper manner to where he can battle teams of highly trained assassins consisting of someone as strong as he is, someone faster, someone with loads of weapons etc, and since giving into the Other and his battle with Logan, he was stronger and faster than Wolverine. But he did also did mention Logan was quite fast himself and he almost disemboweled him in the first second of the fight, but also to be fair, Logan got the shot on Kaine's face with what seemed like a grazing blow considering in the following issue, Jean did tell Logan to play along with the fight so he wasn't exactly trying to kill Kaine either, but given Kaine's dialogue, he was probably surprised by how Logan was doing due to his durability and ferocity.

Anyways, despite all these guys being physically different, they all share the fact they outclass Logan in virtually all aspects or most with him having an edge in something like skill save for the Gorgon. The lizard outclasses Logan by a considerable margin, but he lacks the skill Logan does and I would go on and say Logan has a better damage soak. If he comes into this going hail Mary and just swinging away he will lose. Lizard has attacks that range from a decently high grade of blunt force damage due to him being stronger and faster than Spider-Man,(although Logan can tank more than his strength level), but he also has ways to do considerable piercing damage given his claws and teeth. Lizard isn't exactly bringing something into this fight Logan hasn't dealt with. But the problem it is all rolled into one package. So while the fight will definitely be brutal and long, Logan can't come in going "derp, derp *slash, tank*" or being on his high horse and not willing to kill people (dammit Humphries!) because he will be screwed. Lizard could get him in a position like holding him with his tail by the neck or arms and gnaw on his head will disemboweling the hairy midget. He has the repertoire and tools to do some massive damage. So Logan needs to come into this knowing he is outclassed and that he can't afford to screw up and has to go for broke and use his willingness to kill. Lizard and him will have a long drawn out battle, but unless he does something like stab him in the heart and twist the claws for extra slushiness or go for the brain, he is in trouble. He needs to use his skill edge and dance a bit, show some o dat footwork. He can't treat this guy like a brick and tank a punch and slash. He can do that but he needs to make his shots count.

Eeef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A Post-Shed Lizard would more than likely stomp Logan. If it is Pre-shedded Lizard then it could go either way.

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Curt takes it.

Epicyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In the swamp with reptiles for Lizard's advantage... Wolverine is already physically outclassed but now his skill can't even come into play when he's being swarmed and ripped apart by gators from every angle.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#966  Edited By Sy8000

I don't see how Logan is ever tagging him. Unless Lizard's gotten weaker in recent appearances.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

#967  Edited By Warlockmage

Logan would have to be this nerfed for Lizard to even stand a chance... homefield advantage and fodder for distraction is about the only way i can ever see Curt taking a majority over Wolverine and even then its slim

No Caption Provided

Logan was already fast enough to doge Lizard before... so not sure why speed is being brought up when they have fought a few times and Logan has never struggled to tag him

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wolverine wins.

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way tbh

WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine wins

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epicyon: LMAO, first you say 616 Logan would lose to a stone-less MCU Thanos and now he's going to be getting ripped apart by Alligators? Have you ever read a Wolverine comic?

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OT: Wolverine eventually wins after a very tough fight.

Epicyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94: Yes I have read many kid. Wolverine will get swarmed and drowned if every gator in that swamp closed in on him on top of Lizard already beating him.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#974  Edited By jay_z94

@epicyon said:

@jay_z94: Yes I have read many kid. Wolverine will get swarmed and drowned if every gator in that swamp closed in on him on top of Lizard already beating him.

Name me a couple of these comics you've read.

What makes you think Lizard would beat him in the first place?

Epicyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94: Lizard slaughters him, fanboy. Get over it.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb
deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb
deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94: I don't think u should waste ur time with him . He is trolling for his own saltiness and mainly due toMCU wank .

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Wolverine

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump and Wolverine wins. Durable enough to take anything Lizard could dish and just fast enough to track and eventually decapitate. Lizard is lightning fast, has at least as good a healing factor, is stronger and won’t be hindered by any morals. Logan will have to lose those morals, fight smart while trusting his instincts and honestly endure as best he can until he can make the killing blow.

Avatar image for deactivated-62bb20d3566c2
deactivated-62bb20d3566c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Wolverine probably wins. I could see an argument being made for Curt's savageness and speed taking Logan out though.

Avatar image for deactivated-61699d62a80aa
deactivated-61699d62a80aa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't Lizard superior to Peter in every way? And with his regeneration I see Lizard being able to fight through a slash of two. Lizard 8/10.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wolverine he can take the hits and won't hesitate to kill him spiderman always pulls his punches because he doesn't want to kill kurt wolverine won't be so kind

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't Lizard superior to Peter in every way? And with his regeneration I see Lizard being able to fight through a slash of two. Lizard 8/10.

In stats perhaps. Not in weaponry or tactics, which are things that contribute to Peter’s victories over Logan.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#985 god_spawn  Moderator

That thing I said years ago.

Avatar image for deactivated-61699d62a80aa
deactivated-61699d62a80aa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:
@bramvanelteren said:

In stats perhaps. Not in weaponry or tactics, which are things that contribute to Peter’s victories over Logan.

Peter still beats Logan using a big strenght and speed advantage. Maybe even blunt force durability. And Lizard is no dummy either.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CheatCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought Lizard was stronger than class 12? Makes things closer than I thought.

Avatar image for barelyaverage17
barelyaverage17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#989  Edited By barelyaverage17

This is a long thread but the majority seem to give it to Logan. I do know that Logan has a hard time swimming, having a 300 lb skeleton, so why couldn't lizard drown him or wear him out in the water? Logan has a good healing factor but it's not infinite and lizard can spend a lot longer in the water and is more mobile there. With fodder snakes, alligators, snapping turtles, etc this should be a deciding factor along with the environment.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#990  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@supermanwithatan01: No, I said it. Laflux copied it from another Wolverine vs Lizard thread almost 5 years after I posted it.

I see his ploy worked.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn said:

@supermanwithatan01: No, I said it. Laflux copied it from another Wolverine vs Lizard thread almost 5 years after I posted it.

I see his ploy worked.

I know

CloudSurpher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan stabs him, then cooks him for dinner. Lizard-soup.

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't these two fight before and Logan won? The comic probably might have been non-canon...