Avatar image for thesupremebeing
thesupremebeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By thesupremebeing

i think Living Tribunal would own but Hand of God Ion , Emerald Knight's or Zero hour parallax and white lantern sinestro have some good feat's but Living Tribunal is a Megaversal Being with the ability to judge even the Infinity Gauntet weilders i say LT 8/10 and Thanos/IG 6/10 agianst them.
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Boobster

LT.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By daak1212
@TheSupremeBeing said:
i think Living Tribunal would own but Hand of God Ion , Emerald Knight's or Zero hour parallax and white lantern sinestro have some good feat's but Living Tribunal is a Megaversal Being with the ability to judge even the Infinity Gauntet weilders i say LT 8/10 and Thanos/IG 6/10 agianst them.
No absolutely wrong.  Hand of God Ion will falter before the likes of LT and even HoG isn't even the strongest iteration of Ion.  Apparently Sexy Merc deduced that while lacking the feats that the guardians figured that Torchbearer is stronger than Hand of God.  LT also is a Omniversal being having control over megaverses.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@daak1212 said:
@TheSupremeBeing said:
No absolutely wrong.  Hand of God Ion will falter before the likes of LT and even HoG isn't even the strongest iteration of Ion.  Apparently Sexy Merc deduced that while lacking the feats that the guardians figured that Torchbearer is stronger than Hand of God.  LT also is a Omniversal being having control over megaverses.
HOG Ion was named by DC as the strongest being in the Universe and the Spectre was afraid of him.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By daak1212
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@daak1212 said:
@TheSupremeBeing said:
HOG Ion was named by DC as the strongest being in the Universe and the Spectre was afraid of him.
You do know that Torchbearer was after HoG right?  Also Spectre isa  complete jobber and a complete ham-ass.  Joker took over the Spectre and had his face ripper of while under the influence of a Black power ring by Parallax.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@daak1212 said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@daak1212 said:
@TheSupremeBeing said:
You do know that Torchbearer was after HoG right?  Also Spectre isa  complete jobber and a complete ham-ass.  Joker took over the Spectre and had his face ripper of while under the influence of a Black power ring by Parallax.
Yes and The Specter does jobb alot.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By daak1212
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@daak1212 said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@daak1212 said:
@TheSupremeBeing said:
Yes and The Specter does jobb alot.
Quite often....
Bugs Bunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Bugs Bunny

I'm going with LT.
Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite solos
Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Freefa11
@dccomicsrule2011: Hal wasn't scared of him so much as the damage he could do to the universe. Considering that Kyle was wielding the same power Hal had been using as Parallax, and was basically starting to consider doing the same crap Hal pulled during Zero Hour, I think he had some good reasons to be concerned. Of course, since Hal beat Spectre during Zero Hour, he probably would lose to Kyle at that point, but I just don't think that actually fighting Kyle was something he was ever really considering. After all, Kyle wasn't being villainous, just naive. 

Of course, it doesn't matter much here, because neither HoG Ion nor Spectre are at LT level. 

Also, I'm still wondering how the hell "willpower" is an emotion. I like a lot of what Johns has done with the GL universe, but that really just seems like an obvious sticking point to me. Why not go with courage? The whole point in the silver age was they were totally honest and completely fearless.
jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jojjimbo

LT.

Thepowercosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By Thepowercosmic

LT The Emotional Entities dint seam that powerful to me 

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Assman

LT  easily.  He's a totally different concept/being, and above any of the spectrum, singularly or all together.  He deals with multiversal threats and destroys universes he sees unfit or dangerous to continue.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By czarny_samael666

LT easily.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@Freefa11 said:
@dccomicsrule2011: Hal wasn't scared of him so much as the damage he could do to the universe. Considering that Kyle was wielding the same power Hal had been using as Parallax, and was basically starting to consider doing the same crap Hal pulled during Zero Hour, I think he had some good reasons to be concerned. Of course, since Hal beat Spectre during Zero Hour, he probably would lose to Kyle at that point, but I just don't think that actually fighting Kyle was something he was ever really considering. After all, Kyle wasn't being villainous, just naive.  Of course, it doesn't matter much here, because neither HoG Ion nor Spectre are at LT level.  Also, I'm still wondering how the hell "willpower" is an emotion. I like a lot of what Johns has done with the GL universe, but that really just seems like an obvious sticking point to me. Why not go with courage? The whole point in the silver age was they were totally honest and completely fearless.
Agreed on all points.
eisjfiejss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By eisjfiejss

We can never be sure if LT can defeat the white lantern entity. After all it's not like LT hasn't lost to people before.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Sherlock
@eisjfiejss said:

We can never be sure if LT can defeat the white lantern entity. After all it's not like LT hasn't lost to people before.

Hes never lost to anyone that wouldnt put a major smackdown on these people
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By isaac_clarke

@eisjfiejss said:

Tell me when the entity gets some feats that put it above a normal phoenix avatar.

Avatar image for magneticshockwave
MagneticShockwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Emotionless Tribunal is not amused of these Emos. 

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#22  Edited By Tevnoba

LT easily

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#23  Edited By Killemall

@Boobster said:

LT.
eisjfiejss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By eisjfiejss

@isaac_clarke: Actually feats aren't everything...It's logical to take into account everything the comic writers write...not necessarily just what the characters do in action...

I completely understand where you're coming from but if sinestro has all spiritual entities then he could be classic ion level + more, which means it could be at least a challenge for LT.

I'm not trying to be stubborn but I'm just feel like a lot of times LT is overrated.

eisjfiejss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By eisjfiejss

@Sherlock: I am confused what you mean by "people" but all the emotional entities should be a challenge for LT in theory...in fact if someone had all the entities and all the central batteries he/she should beat LT...just my opinion. AND please don't say that my "theory" is worthless because personally I don't believe "feats" account for everything...after all, no one has actually had all the entities together so how can it have feats?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#26  Edited By Saren
@eisjfiejss said:

@Sherlock: I am confused what you mean by "people" but all the emotional entities should be a challenge for LT in theory...in fact if someone had all the entities and all the central batteries he/she should beat LT...just my opinion. AND please don't say that my "theory" is worthless because personally I don't believe "feats" account for everything...after all, no one has actually had all the entities together so how can it have feats?

Nope.
eisjfiejss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By eisjfiejss

@CitizenBane: If you can actually explain what you mean that'd be appreciated...in fact I sense that you're just saying what I mentioned is worthless..which I don't understand why. I keep on finding that the people on this website are way to stubborn, rude, and arrogant. You treat others' opinions like it's nothing. Honestly this makes the battle threads pointless.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By isaac_clarke

@eisjfiejss said:

@isaac_clarke: Actually feats aren't everything...It's logical to take into account everything the comic writers write...not necessarily just what the characters do in action...

I completely understand where you're coming from but if sinestro has all spiritual entities then he could be classic ion level + more, which means it could be at least a challenge for LT.

I'm not trying to be stubborn but I'm just feel like a lot of times LT is overrated.

Normal Ion isn't at god levels, adding all the emotional entities together won't do any better.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#29  Edited By Saren
@eisjfiejss: Fine. 

" I completely understand where you're coming from but if sinestro has all spiritual entities then he could be classic ion level + more, which means it could be at least a challenge for LT." 

Speculation at best. More than half the entities mentioned have no feats. 

And on this site, feats do in fact take prime importance. 

If no one has had all the entities together, and if half the entities have no feats, then this thread is pointless. There is no way of gauging their combined power. LT has feats, so it's a win by default.
eisjfiejss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By eisjfiejss

@CitizenBane:

actually feats have to be interpreted so speculation has to be involved anyway...I hate how people always think their interpretation of feats worth the most...

eisjfiejss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By eisjfiejss

@CitizenBane: please note that I mean nothing rude against you...

Thepowercosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Thepowercosmic

@Killemall said:

@Boobster said:

LT.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Sherlock
@eisjfiejss: You seem to be very polite.I like you.
Back on topic:

Actually feats aren't everything...It's logical to take into account everything the comic writers write...not necessarily just what the characters do in action...

Everything the comic writers write is in fact a feat

Classic Ion doesnt have to power to even make LT acknowledge his existence in a fight

If by overrated you mean old news and kinda boring i agree but if you mean in how powerful he is not even remotely

I am confused what you mean by "people" but all the emotional entities should be a challenge for LT in theory...in fact if someone had all the entities and all the central batteries he/she should beat LT...just my opinion. AND please don't say that my "theory" is worthless because personally I don't believe "feats" account for everything...after all, no one has actually had all the entities together so how can it have feats?

I never mentioned people once in my post.If you mean when i referred to everyone who has beaten LT (And the list is very small) they would also own all the emotional entities.
I dont ever tell anyone a theory is worthless im not a mean person really im not.That being said you theory has no grounds.Unfortunately the only thing that really holds water in a debate is cold hard facts.Speculation can get you a little ways but without something solid to fall back on you cant ever win a debate.Because no has had them all together and they dont have feats you have to use the information you have.That information (using feats from the entities that have feats to use)The power level just doesnt match up

actually feats have to be interpreted so speculation has to be involved anyway...I hate how people always think their interpretation of feats worth the most...

Yes feats do in fact have to be interpreted.This for instance is a cannon feat
No Caption Provided
Everyone knows its BS and total PIS yet it is a cannon showing.So you are correct that feats do have to be interpreted.Your claim however cant be interpreted due to the lack of showing to base an argument off of.Therefore your argument is all speculation.Get what i mean?

Note im also not trying to be rude
Megabeast1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Megabeast1

Living tribunal

Quntumking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Quntumking

LT.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Bo88gdan

Living Tribunal

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By jeanroygrant

@czarny_samael666 said:

LT easily.
Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Simon_the_digger

LT

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By primebonnick

Imma go with LT on this one but it will be diffcult i mean the entity being the source of all life and all

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Living Tribunal

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers