The last Naruto vs Yhwach

• 148 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Eobard21

Take place in konoha

Morals off

So6p Naruto

Almighty Yhwach

To the death

Who wins ?

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yhwach. But don't mind me I'm just going to watch this future flame war on the sides.

Malzahaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto for the same reason Kaguya wins, higher output, speed, durability, etc.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here we go again...

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Naruto vs Bleach the new Goku vs Superman or Seiya vs DBS of ComicVine? Because is seems like so.

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ovy7: eh i wouldn't really say its new. Naruto vs Bleach goes waaaaay back.

Claymore_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto for the same reason Kaguya wins, higher output, speed, durability, etc.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Gilateen

Here we go again, Naruto stomps

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ourmanuel

My heart bleeds when I hear people say “naruto clears the verse”. Lol, this site really is a cesspool for nardo wank

future changing hax>>>>>nukes

Nuff said, sorry wankers I know it’s a hard pill to swallow

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@ourmanuel said:

My heart bleeds when I hear people say “naruto clears the verse”. Lol, this site really is a cesspool for nardo wank

This and Yhwach still wins the power debate, don't @ me.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen said:

Here we go again, Naruto stomps easily

How about we don't bump old Naruto vs. Bleach threads?

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#14  Edited By Earendill

@ourmanuel said:

Sorry and Bleach featless.

Naruto feats >>> Bleach feats.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Gilateen
FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus said:
@gilateen said:

Here we go again, Naruto stomps easily

How about we don't bump old Naruto vs. Bleach threads?

He'll never stop sadly. Puts a bad name on the naruto fanbase.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Gilateen

FaradaySloth puts a bad name on the Bleach FaneBase, He’ll never stop wanking

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
deactivated-5bb52f8f25413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Naruto takes it lol

BrownZeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are Bleach and Naruto threads resurfacing again? Am I missing something?

Allmigthy Yhwch with no restrictions wins. The only reason the ficght would drag out is because Yhwach loves to toy with his opponents.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto should have this with superior power and TSB.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BrownZeus:

juha cant wound naruto, naruto can kill him.

BrownZeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By BrownZeus

@zuriel-el: Adult Naruto has been wounded by regular weapons before, Juha. can do a little bit better than what you give him credit for.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BrownZeus:

sasukes sword isnt a regular weapon. and Johannesburg?

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ourmanuel

@zuriel-el: pretty sure any old kunai could do what sasuke’s sword did. Also, his sword isn’t the real sword of Kusanagi so it’s pretty much any old sword.

Plus, Yhwach chops his head off from a distance

BrownZeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el: i meant Yhwach, autocorrect and its wonders.

I know where you want to go with this but no. Sasukes sword is just that... A sword.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: @BrownZeus:

https://www.mangareader.net/naruto/308/2

https://www.mangareader.net/naruto/308/7

https://www.mangareader.net/naruto/308/8

https://www.mangareader.net/naruto/308/9

my sword of KUSANAGI (can cut diamonds) is SPECIAL (i run chidori through it) so it cant be blocked. and last i checked sasuke can wound naruto.

and zetsu did say this.

https://www.mangareader.net/naruto/388/19

a novice with a shuriken would die from a stone thrown by a master, due to skill and power. sasuke and a sword isnt the same as some other fodder with a sword. the kusanagi orochimaru had couldnt pierce four tailed naruto, but sasukes does.

BrownZeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el: just no.

Loading Video...

The feats you posted have everything to do with Sasuke using the blade because he could do with lightning the thing in the video above. Had it been Sasuke who directly made the cut towards Naruto it would had been understandable. HOWEVER the cut was made by Sarada who has no shown skill in this part of Chakra control.

It's not only about skill and power, more skilled shinobi can enhance regular weapons with their nature elements such as is the case with Sasuke's sword. To not discredit the sword all-in-all it was capable of stopping zabusa's blade dead on it'so track without recieveing a dentist. But it takes much more than thathe to be comparable with Yhwach.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto still stomps

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BrownZeus:

...........Sasuke who directly made the cut towards

...........Naruto it would had been understandable.

AND YET, ASUMA, NARUTO AND SORA THREW KUNAI THROUGH TREES,

AND ONLY INITIAL CONTACT WAS REQUIRED.

...........HOWEVER the cut was made by Sarada who has no

...........shown skill in this part of Chakra control.

WHEN WAS THIS EZACTLY?

...........But it takes much more than thathe to be

...........comparable with Yhwach.

NOT REALLY AS THIS SASUKE IS THE ONE WHO BROKE KINSHIKIS HORN, KINSHIKIS AXE, AND ALSO STABBED JUDARA, AND A MERE CHIDORI FROM CURRENT SASUKE SURPASSES ZARAKIS SLASH AGAINST GREMMY'S METEOR. AS SASUKE WASNT COVERED IN WOUNDS.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yhwank again XD. Naruto kills him

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el: except that when shin controlled the sword it pierced through naruto’s body, not one of his chakra arms. His cloak doesn’t really give him cutting durability, it’s the chakra arms that do that. When he caught the blade of one of the shin clone, you could see that he was using the orangish chakra cloak not the one he uses with Kcm. Omoi’s accidentally slashed a clone in kcm and it disappeared. And I doubt that sasuke’s sword can cut through a chakra arm. Plus, any regular weapon can have chakra run through it and there are weapons made specifically to allow the best chakra flow like the blades that bee and ask a use.

How does this stop Yhwach from decapitating naruto from the future or frying him with 15 million degree heat.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Supermanforever

@ourmanuel said:

@supermanforever: and how would he go about accomplishing that

uses sexy jutsu and decaps. then summons frog and spits on him

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: nah that’s too overboard, he’ll just use Thousand Years of Death on him

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel:

the sword was initially in sasukes hand,and when weapons are thrown the chakra on them doesn't vanish, this is getting stupid... can juha cut the moon in half? cuz toneri did and naruto tanked the attack twice, so much for your crap... THIS IS CUTTING DURABILITY.

and did juha ever succeed at beheading anyone from the future, can you prove juhas sword will cut naruto., can you prove the flame is that hot apart from an on-panel statements lacking feats to back it up? it didn't burn shit, if it were that hot the ground beneath yamas feat, the city should have be eviscerated.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el: iirc, sasuke wasn’t channeling any chakra into his sword at that point, it was just in his hand. And for naruto to tank the moon slicing attack, he had to focus all the chakra he had into his hand so it’s not something he can casually use.

And while Yhwach hasn’t beheaded anyone from the future, he dismembered renji’s hand from the future. Also right before leaving to go find Aizen, he sliced apart ichigo’s sword from the future and held it up for ichigo to see. The only reason he wasn’t dismembering them is because as @BrownZeus: pointed out, he’s the typical anime villain who loves toying with people. He already did it to renji and ichigo’s sword, so why won’t he do it to naruto who knows nothing about his powers. Not to mention how naruto can deal with 15 million degrees when he was scared of falling into lava.

Plus the fact that he could just teleport behind him and absorb him like what he did to ichigo and Aizen at the final fight before Uryū saved them.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel:

its still sasukes sword. and KUSANAGI adopt the chakra nature of their weilder. (in the anime they never show lightning on the blade in shipuden either). and asuma said that his special kunai adopted his wind chakra, shikamaru used those kunai as well and they petrified his targets without showing chakra, when you master a technique doing things with it takes less effort.

prove its 15 million degrees, and naruto can fly, he wasnt scared and scolded sasuke for saving him instead of sakura and kakashi.

because, naruto is someone who hmwas given powers by juha bach right? nice logic fanboy.

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto now and forever. Wanked ywach cant even beat bsm naruto from war arc

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't even remember this thread lmao

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto fans are insecure as hell

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el: iirc, it’s never been stated that they adopt the chakra of the wielder. Yeah, you’re right about how his sword can cut a lot of things, however naruto’s cloak isn’t that resistance to cutting damage. An example is when omoi accidentally slashed a clone and this caused it to disappear. Also, I’m sure sasuke saved him due to the fact that he knew it would kill him if he fell in, or at least damage him somewhat.

To prove it’s 15 million degrees, water was evaporating all over seireitei and no ice could be formed, and we’re talking about spiritual ice. Also, he was holding back his power to avoid collateral damage and Lloyd Royd stated that he only survived due to blut vene and bass b only survived due to the burner finger’s powers.

And no, Yhwach never gave either ichigo or Aizen powers. He actually STOLE powers from ichigo already. I guess you could argue since ichigo is part Quincy, but what about Aizen?

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel:

asuma said that to naruto and sora, and even bought sora a weapon made of the same metal.

omoi cutting naruto, vs other resistance feats,he literally stopped a blade from shin with chakra on his hand, and stopped several others that were going to hit hinata

(https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/naruto-respect-thread-feats-1671238/)

go to durability and open piercing and cutting.

and kcm isnt the last or adult naruto.

sasuke saved naruto when?

water evapourates at what low temperature. ice melts and evapourates at low temp too. he brought out the flame, nothing apart from water suffered damage, not people, not plants, not even the ground beneath his feat burned, and royd said the spit in his mouth dried, yay! so? what damage did it do beyond this that should make naruto flinch. bass survived, and said his flames are hotter.

he never absorbed aizen, the black zangetsu in ichigo is juha bach, he inherited it from his mom, she was a quincy like all the others. when did he absorb aizen.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el:

The Sora part is filler. Also he mentioned that those weapons were better suited for running chakra through them. He didn’t say anything about them permanently adopting that nature, chakra has to be running through them.

So we just discount the omoi cutting part??? Also, he used his jinchuriki version 1 cloak to stop the blade. For Hinata, he most likely used chakra arms since we never see his full body on the panel. And that’s just fodder characters, not someone like Yhwach who in base, casually bisected Yamamoto.

Sasuke saved naruto from falling into the lava in the dimension. Naruto only protested because he could fly on his own, and sasuke should instead have saved kakashi and Sakura.

You know how hot lava is right? Even if you put an ice cube directly over lava, it still wouldn’t evaporate immediately. Now imagine how hot Yamamoto must have been to deactivate toshiro’s spiritual ice from MILES away. That’s not normal levels of heat. The ground not evaporating could just be the artist’s forgetfulness and also the fact that it’s spiritual in nature. Iirc buzz never said his flames were hotter and Royd lloyd and the others specifically stated that they only survived due to their blut. Also consider the fact that Yamamoto was holding back to prevent collateral damage and also Yhwach has way more reiatsu than him meaning that the effects of the zanpakuto would also be greater.

Yhwach absorbed Aizen right before Uryū came to the rescue, Aizen even looked shocked as it happened. They were only freed because it hadn’t been completed yet because Uryū shot the arrow.

And now to address naruto, how would any of his attack actually land seeing as Yhwach can predict and change the future.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel:

and yet you posted a vid of them in another thread. shikamaru used the kunai to petrify kakuzu and hidan, and they stayed petrified for quike sometime.

no he didn't, theres a next page, and on it, there are no chakra arms, omoi cutting naruto is a gag. yamamotos durability to cutting attacks is what now?

naruto didnt bneed saving, he wasnt scared,sasuke was.

it would melt and then evapourates. so? amaterasu is hotter than the sun too, against naruto its useless.

and u cant say someone is forgetful when they literally draw buildings intact even upon being exposed to such heat, venus is thousands of kms from the sun, and is basically a lava pit. base did say so.

and blut is durable, so is narutos cloak... wait its even more durable. water evapourates but glass is fine, it didnt crack... wow, just wow.

yamamoto tell you he was holding back?

lol je engulfed aizen and ichigo in the black stuff, he did that to ichigo before and ichigo came out injured, not absprbed. and naruto will nuke him before any of this happens.

the same way ichigos did. and its not one on one, more like one hundred narutos vs one juha. he will be tagged more than ten times, assuming he survives the first two.

Kayc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto blasts Yhwach into smithereens. Can't even take a Getsuga from Ichigo that turned him to paste

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stomp in Yhwach's favor. I dont remember Naruto having probability manipulation, time hax or reality warping so...

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto stomps again, yhwach can’t put him down

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How many of these have been made? Lol

RuthlessKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By RuthlessKiller

@ourmanuel said:

Coming from you, that's rich.

@zuriel-el I would advise you to stay away from the wanker. He thinks lille barro's attacks are ftl because they shoot at nothing