The Last Naruto vs Gladiator

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This thread makes no sense. So this Gladiator dude can go toe to toe with these crazy, powerful characters yet can get one-shotted by Naruto? Naruto-Comic threads are pretty messy.

Like who? Gladiator isn't near the league of people like Superman and Hulk. He is the definition of an inconsistent character who is an embarrassment to the name "Superman".

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth said:

This thread makes no sense. So this Gladiator dude can go toe to toe with these crazy, powerful characters yet can get one-shotted by Naruto? Naruto-Comic threads are pretty messy.

Like who? Gladiator isn't near the league of people like Superman and Hulk. He is the definition of an inconsistent character who is an embarrassment to the name "Superman".

So he's inconsistent? If so then why use him on the Battles Forums, seems everyone doesn't know what to do with this guy.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation said:
@faradaysloth said:

So he's inconsistent? If so then why use him on the Battles Forums, seems everyone doesn't know what to do with this guy.

People try to put him on a level he isn't because he's a Marvel character that looks like a Superman. He's not on actual high tier levels like Superman, Hulk or Thor so him stomping Naruto is ridiculous

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas:

So, now apperantely whenever someone asks a simple question, he is considered a whiner for asking it? I'd expect more from someone with that many posts smh :/

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geeman2 said:

@reaverlation: You don't need to be a high tier to stomp Naruto.

Depends on who you place on that tier. Gladiator isn't near Superman's level and Superman is someone who can stomp Naruto

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: you're still here wanking naruto? What happened to the rest of your buddies? PrinceAragon, TheDarkPaladin, etc.?

18,000+ post? About 16,000 of them Naruto wank. Man you're a real debate jobber.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: who am I? I would like to know myself. If you find out, let me know.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez: "Failed to ptove it" k dad ?. B**ching and moaning doesnt equal "failed to prove" it just means your too much of a punk to accept facts and im not gonna keep typing evidence for a downplayer. Ur not worth it lol

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261  Edited By Wanderez

@oreo6:

I asked for feats. You didnt give me any. What am i supposed to say? Good job?

If im not worth it, why are you "wasting" your precious time with me? Jeez, you're literally contradicting yourself in every single sentence.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez: I gave you plenty. You know because i pity you. Ill do it one more time so ur low-intellectual self can understand.

Chakra. You know. The stuff Naruto characters use to use attacks and stuff. Its blue i think. That correlates to power aka stats in the naruto universe. EVIDENCE for this is the fact that when they need to make an attack stronger, make themselves faster or enhance themselves in anyway, they apply chakra. MORE EVIDENCE is that when Kaguya shows up. Sasuke says "Her chakra is on a whole nother level than madaras" in the context that she was stronger than him which inded she was. Now that we're done with that, lets move on. If ur struggling, let me know okay?

Kaguya had enough chakra to make a TSB strong enough to destroy a dimension and its time space. (Databooks say she was gonna turn her dimension into nothing and obliterate it along with the time space. Authors words>>>>>>>any form of downplay and can even be used to stop wanking) but ik ur gonna get on ur period about that so ill leave it out. Kaguyas dimension consisted of a planet. The one they were battling on. A moon and a sun due to sunlight passing through her dimensions planets and the fact that we've seen nightime and daytime cycles in her dimensions. She may have even had more since other otsutsuki can have dimesions littered with stars but ill stick to what we know.

Now again, chakra correlates to stats in Naruto. If Naruto had enough chakra to not only tank some of kaguyas attacks, cancel out with her in the lava dimension in a chakra arm barrage, speed blitz her with her byakguan active but also even CUT HER ARM OFF...how can he NOT be at bare minimum planet level?¿?¿ simple answer. He cant. He IS planet level.

Especially since ten tails in a WEAKER FORM was shown to have small planetary levels of chakra and naruto tanked TWO of his strongest attacks and one of them in base while protecting others....are u still following or are u buffering cause u realized you have no comeback? Anyways im done. If that didnt show you then it means u probably ignored it cause ur insecure or ur simply lying lol duces ?

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyways i will admit i dont know anything about gladiator so i used other ppl who knew about him to gauge information on him. I heard that he was barely FTL and was around planet level so thats why i even suggested Naruto could beat him. If gladiator really isnt that weak and hes like above solar system or something then no, EOS Naruto cannot win this.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264  Edited By Wanderez

@oreo6:

Please, read carefully: send me scans of Naruto's planetary and ftl feats. Thats all i want. Idc about your head cannon. Please, for God's sake, read the message for once!

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6:

Oof, i think i just won the arguemnt. Good job with the head canon though, I'll give you that!

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267  Edited By Oreo6

@wanderez: Also if ur actually asking for pictures. I cant cause im on mobile. Not that i need them. The evidence is there and if ur gonna deny that and continue asking fo scans then show me scans that says gladiator has teeth, talks to communicate with people and breaths in order to stay alive. If u can do that, ill actually concede and say u win.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268  Edited By Oreo6

@wanderez: Still waiting for those scans.....once u do that then u can "win" lol

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6:

Why changing the subject? Give me scans that prove your claims, then we can talk.

Throws a bunch of fanfiction and nonexistence so his fav character can win

Yeah, no

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270  Edited By Oreo6

@wanderez: Uh oh. I think i caught em. I said im on mobile so i cant and the evidence is there. Ur evidence isnt. NOR is ur scans. Show me my scans and ill literally tell you, you bested me in the debate cause unlike me, ur not handicapped and you can show me scans which means you have NO excuse. Until then keep crying ?

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Off topic but what Marvel movie can Gladiator debut in, and who would be perfect to play him?

XxDarknessxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gladiator one shots.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grandtoaa: They could put him in x-men but I doubt they will ever go the shiar empire route.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275 Rac95  Online

@grandtoaa: I think he could actually fit in a Captain Marvel movie, if they go into a ditection of Kree-Shiar war.

Either that or the Guardians of the Galaxy

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Off topic but what Marvel movie can Gladiator debut in, and who would be perfect to play him?

He would make for an awesome enemy turned ally in an Avengers movie. Hafthor Bjornsson should play him imo.

As for the thread, Gladiator is no joke with any amount of confidence. His son has stated to have seen him tear a black hole in half. We have seen him shatter a planetoid because he was angry and bored. And we have panel evidence of him moving at light speeds in combat, and that his heat rays are hotter than the sun. We have him easily tanking attacks from Thor and Hulk until exposed to a special form of radiation.

He kind of jobs; but usually it's due to that radiation weakness; which comes up too often imo. I belive both Hulk and Thor beat him with it, and I believe it was repeated again against Colossus (I have to look that one up, it's been awhile). But at the end of the day, he's an Alpha+ on the level of Silver Surfer, Thor, and a lot of herald+ level characters. So based on his average showings, he should win.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279 Rac95  Online

Also here is a respect thread for him (Kallark)

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@reaverlation:

Such as? As far as I know Gladiator is much faster and stronger (Keep in mind ive only seen Naruto & Shippuden)

Its the last naruto

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is a joke. So gladiator has to be Solar System level to beat Naruto. Lmfao funniest thing I've ever read.

Glads stomps. Also lmfao at planetary Naruto.

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

could go either way tbh

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto curbs

EzraArcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At this rate Naruto vs Comic forums will be banned xD

Nervedamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Naruto? really now??? Glad vapes his brain with heat vision.

jobbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Glads kills the entire Narutoverse before Naruto can react lol.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This needs to be locked.

TheRedEagle778

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288  Edited By TheRedEagle778

Edit:Gladiator Both rounds

Avatar image for deactivated-5d9c87c46855f
deactivated-5d9c87c46855f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theredeagle778: You don't bump up a thread that hasn't been updated in over a month just to add nothing to the discussion, how about actually trying here.

Explain to me how Naruto takes one punch from Gladiator when he was able to destroy a planet in few punches with his fists. Or how anything Naruto does to him can do any damage when he has taken multiple planet level explosions. He speed blitz a god who has the speed of thought level speeds.

Naruto has no chance in this, whether it is damaging him much less kill him but hey by all means, show me a rasengan or the bijuu dama is going to matter in this.

TheRedEagle778

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290  Edited By TheRedEagle778

@eylandos: After doing Some research on gladiator, i came to conclusion that Gladiator deos Godstomp Naruto, at first i thought Naruto could Win due to shadow clones but i was wrong.

Gladiator Both rounds

Avatar image for iimpy_alpha_god
Iimpy_Alpha_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gdara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Gladiator

Avatar image for deactivated-6492584c7b507
deactivated-6492584c7b507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto wins.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kal.

Avatar image for deactivated-6492589c59640
deactivated-6492589c59640

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

Naruto wrecks

Naruto isn't wrecking but he does win here with difficulties.

KaiserRebellion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just here for the chaos. We know who wins